Any ivy league fags here on pol?

have you ever attended an ivy league school or prestigious university, user? If so, tell us what it's like. Are they all ran by jews, and push SJW propaganda 100% of the time? I didn't get into a good school and am pretty bummed about it. Tell me your experience.

Attached: 0_QkjQ-R3jwAdJ3UMK.jpg (1200x668, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Ivies).
dailycaller.com/2013/11/27/exclusive-shocking-discovery-in-hoax-bias-incident-at-vassar-college/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not ivy league, but I went to a college that thinks it's ivy league (and made this list of schools: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_Ivies). in my case, not run by jews, but run by jesuits. even way back in the mid-90's when I attended it was all SJW all the time (the faculty and administration), but at least most of the students weren't. back then it was still pretty affordable, you could make right wing arguments in class without being a pariah, students were completely segregated, and you could smoke in class. I can't imagine what it's like now.

fuck yeah Cornell

I can speak for Penn and Harvard. Lot of jews. There's definitely SJW bullshit, but in my experience it is pushed by a small segment of the administrations and low IQ students. I studied math and science so I didn't see it that much. I have a friend who went to Brown. That place was fucked.

Went to Princeton for a semester and dropped out because I wanted to kill myself. AMA

Taking Computer Science at Penn

AMA

hey man, I'm trying to transfer to Wharton. Any tips?

Columbia reporting in. Yeah, we have a lot of SJW bullshit, but CU is renowned for that, even among the ivies. I'm in STEM though so i avoid it as much as I can.

I got two kids from my hs going to Columbia. They are both huge SJW fags. The girl is from Israel lol.

All I know is it's very competitive. Just have a good GPA and super good EC's. I'm an international student as well so idk how it works for local transfers

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS user? I would literally murder 1000 niggers to go to a school that prestigious.

Also, if you are bummed about it--not that its any of my business--just go somewhere else and then transfer. That's what I did. You have two months before school starts and then another 4 before applications are due. That's 6 months to prepare.

I'm going to Fordham. If I manage to transfer to Wharton I'll be following Donald Trump's footsteps.

literally 50% of "whites" are jews in ivy league

What year are you in?

Thanks for the advice user. I definitely will transfer.

Haven't started yet. My HS graduation ceremony is tmrw.

There are alot of kikes here, alot of the people I knew came from Israel. As an Arab it fucking pissed me off. Anyways good luck based user, I hope you get in

Attached: 1529273798972.gif (1417x800, 338K)

I was asking the canadian at Penn. I want to see if I know him.

Purdue is Indiana's Ivy League

My brother did that with Cornell. He literally was suicidal, they also have nets up near the campus to prevent jumpers.

I went to Penn though, it could have been worse.

Finished first year.

I definitely don't know you if you are arab.

I attended a top tier music school.

You don’t get sjw shit pushed on you, but Jewish theories of aesthetics, like from the Frankfurt school, are rampant.

Yeah they'll fit right in. Depressingly.

You finish first year CS as well? Just curious...

It's like magic, yeah? The further up you go in society the more jews you meet. This must be (((coincidence)))

It's sad. The boy has Aryan genetics, but the girl is a huge jewish whore. She has very large khazar milkers tho.

Based user, I hope we win against (((them))) if theres one thing I seriously learnt is that Jews control way more then they should but I can't speak up so I stay silent. Stay safe brother.

No, I am in one of the grad programs in a related department, but I know a number of CS undergrads.

Frankfurt School? Isn't that the school of thought that started all the modern faggotry and shit?

Penn phd
I'm moving to the wilderness to abandon society

Sounds cool, I'm guessing math or physics? Anyways I don't really participate on campus events that often desu, since I'm grinding my security skills/ reverse engineering/ pentesting skills out.

You too brother. Remember, never reveal your power level in public. If anything, use your arab race card to your advantage. I revealed my power level in HS and it did not end well for me.

Fellow CU here. Any CBSers around?

Attached: g1zpxb47c1vx.png (416x416, 116K)

What are you studying user?

Yeah, I went to Harvard undergrad from a small town in the Midwestern US. There was a noticeable gulf between "normal" admits and ones who had clearly gotten in only via race-preference or (occasionally) athletic recruiting. There were SJW elements floating around, but day-to-day student life was highly fragmented and really depended upon your own social group. There were a fair number of wealthy kids who jetted off to Paris for the weekend and that sort of thing, and also a fair number of striver immigrant types (many of them Asian) without much money who stayed close to campus.

What began to change by the time I graduated a couple years ago was that the university administration had been gradually infiltrated by SJWs. Harvard had extended affirmative action and implicit preferences to Jewish kids for a while, but around the mid-00's, they really went into overdrive trying to "out-diversity" the other ivies. They sent an email to alumni recently about an admissions lawsuit focusing on anti-Asian discrimination, and it was full of blather about the joys of our precious diversity, etc. A lot of actual students were more cynical about such things, but with a $40 billion endowment, Harvard has been able to do whatever it wants for a long time.

Attached: Harvard ballot 2.jpg (1202x1520, 193K)

Yeah. I studied composition. If your music wasn’t ultra (((modern))) then it was trashed by all of the (((professors)))

I had MANY Jewish professors and two of them looked exactly like the merchant meme. Those two literally taught classes on Frankfurt school aesthetics. One of them worshipped Theodore Adorno

I'm trying to get into a good business program. Will start school at Gabelli at fordham in the fall, trying to transfer to Harvard/UChi/UPenn/Columbia.

a columbia pepe. for fuck's sake is there a pepe of literally everythin?

It might just be a lion pepe user.

Pretty much, I thought this was assumed by everyone at this point.

Naw, SEAS.

That's not a thing

I went to Cornell a few years back, and visited a few months ago. Things seem to have deteriorated since I went; here's a picture of the SJW wing(ironically right next to the physics building).

Attached: sjw1.png (608x795, 1.11M)

If you are an arab that can function politely among jews... you will go far.

Can concur and confirm. Harvard wasn’t the only one. Stanford had this occur as well.

Attached: sjw2.png (636x756, 681K)

do you think there will ever be composers again other than for movies and musicals that people can really, viscerally, and transcendentally enjoy? why is that extinct?

I won't thanks user

t. Your online bro

Attached: za6ZM7y.jpg (400x320, 19K)

For all of you fags who graduated, has your diploma helped you out a lot in terms of employment and earning power? Is it literally a free pass to a good paying job?

Supposedly they also arranged some "cry-in" after Trump got elected.

Attached: sjw3.png (722x834, 978K)

Much respect fellow leaf bro.

I am introverted but I don't let people cuck me around and I think alot of people like that about me. I don't try to start useless bullshit like half of these SJWs arguing over pointless BS.

Well, not quite. You have to compete against other Ivy grads and some of those types are sociopaths and really cutthroat. Sure as shit got me connections though.

I have an internship at one of the best Canadian companies to work for. I only took the Canada side because I want to chill with my mom and dad since I barely saw them while over here. Employers eat these degrees up. Also I don't have to deal with visas since I am a Canadian by birth.

At Dartmouth there are a ton of SJW and affirmative action kids but also a pretty strong Greek scene so you can find a good fraternity that doesn't let in fags. Honestly, school was not that hard either

Godspeed, user

Yeah, you guys are right behind Uris, right?

U Chicago here, top 5 us news. yes, controlled by jews and hyperaggressive chinks.

Vassar

One of, if not the furthest left in the nation, I'd say rivaled only by Berkeley and other Le Small Liberal Arts

DEEEP behind enemy lines. Their vanguard. Knew the concept of an "SJW," checking privilege, etc. a good two years before it went mainstream. I just thought that's how college was.

>dailycaller.com/2013/11/27/exclusive-shocking-discovery-in-hoax-bias-incident-at-vassar-college/
This happened while I was there

Without realizing, I was seeing a new hip strain marxism freshly incubated and leaking into the youth at ground zero before my eyes. Of course I was apathetic and asleep back then. Not indoctrinated, it never sat right with me. But I played ball when I had to and laid low otherwise. God, I'd kill to be back there attending now in a post-Trump, post-pizzagate, post-Peterson world and take my axe to their crumbling world.

They almost got me, guys...

if not more than that, seriously

my MA is from an ivy school and the answer is no in my case. I did get a great job offer which I worked very hard for but it collapsed through no fault of my own, only associating with the wrong people. now I am trying my best in my current job but it is not prestigious at all. i simultaneoulsy enjoy it and detest myself for it.

Sort of. But it seems like a lot of that has to do with pre-existing connections. Especially anything related to media, entertainment industry, and certain parts of the tech industry. A lot of students already have family or friends in those industries and can get interviews on that basis, with the degree just adding a bit of assurance that they have their lives together enough to graduate from a university. It probably helps for grad school admissions in certain places if you combine it with a decent GRE/GMAT/LSAT/MCAT/etc. score.

For "regular" corporate jobs, I don't think it's that much of a boost. It applies more to "higher-end" positions in fields like "consulting" or "management" where firms only do a limited number of on-campus interviews. It's probably easier to get a post-college job on Wall Street specifically simply because there's a good chance you'll be interviewing with alumni of your own school.

because if you're not rich and hyper aggressive it's fucking pointless. with tech, it makes it sooooooo much easier for rich to only hang with rich and easily identify who is rich

No I went to an elite school, the schools above Ivy League, the ones you never hear about.

>Had no SJW's
>No Propaganda.
>No diversity program or bringing in poor people.
>Security head when there was an ex head of an alphabet agency
>No Greek life, so that kinda sucked.
>Had no sports really, just like 2.
>No cops on campus, we dont allow cops unless they had a warrant or responding to a 911 call. Our security doesnt turn people over to police if busted on campus, they can end up expelled though, but we tend to stick together like a family.
>Non religious school

alumnus reporting in. Tfw 6 fig tech job because I wasn't an SJW

What school?

the hell place is this...

Don't feel bad, my kid brother left Cornell and decided to go to Swarthmore instead. He did much better transferring.

went to Tulane, that is close to ivy league right? :P It was pretty straight forward and no brainwashing. I mean I post here, so maybe they do a horrible job.

tell me more user. I'm trying to go into finance, not tech, and I'm not from a rich family. Am I fucked?

I see people mentioning if there are alot of Jews at their school. Mine had some, not enough that I noticed, and far as I know less then you can count on one hand.
Private schools, their off the grid elite schools.
There is a cluster of them not far from where I live now. These are those drive by schools you never notice buried behind trees or something etc.

I will say the name of one school... That school was nuts, it had marble floors in the bathroom, some stalls marble some were this hard wood. The school where you walk in looks uncannily like that stairway room in Harry potter. Best food in the world there too!!!!!!!!

I went to a T14 law school. The people are smart but very naive.

>TFW accepted into Julliard
Any Julliard anons in here? I am going to be majoring in the musical arts.

Real answer: Not until after the Kali Yuga.

holy fucking shit... what kind of people send their kids there?

CUfag from above here, actually had quite a few profs (mostly in Finance) that were pretty based, pointing out Liberal hypocrisy with taxes and whatnot.

went to Brown then Harvard

Every school above top 30+ is liberal except for the tech schools
But you have different groups, STEM lean more to right (albeit more middle)

The thing is no school is 'lefty', it's based on what courses you take and how many people there are. If there's a large lib art faculty there's going to be a lefty group

and yes, there are a lot of jews since jews study a lot more and have connections

Either tech school or some 150k mommy and daddy ""prestigious"" school I guess which are as bad as jews

Most of these private schools have little if any grad programs available maybe one or two at the most from what I have seen. But the reputation and connections to other Ivy league or top schools that lean on them are so tight its easy to get in to any of them once your undergrad is done which is why alot of people go to them, just to kill time. depends on the setup though.

I am a manager in a call center at a music venue. The music degree got my foot in the door. My love for strategy got me into management.

Attached: e372fa737dc931c24673b697d9b34fef.jpg (734x587, 78K)

>holy fucking shit... what kind of people send their kids there?
Which one my primary or that other harry potter one?
What kind of people, hmmmmm. Well normal people from what I saw. No sports and no greek life left things pretty on competitive everyone knew everyone and we were all like family and went to great lengths to protect eachother including keeping police out of things otherwise.

Georgetown and NYU

Georgetown was rich and conservative
NYU is like that at Stern but the rest is commie (literally) infested humanities and faggy art school types.

sadly you are almost definitely right

you'll be a nobody on campus. rich, jews, and the chinks will consider you lower than dirt on their shoe. in the end you'll get the same salary you would have gotten if you were top of the class at your local public shithole

What'd you study at NYU?

Data mining thread you fucking retards.

There were a lot of hyper aggressive jews from middle class families in my school. They all ended up at UChicago for some reason. I'm really pissed about it. I was thinking if I become as cutthroat and jewy as them I can transfer to Harvard/UPenn and shit. But I'm afraid that I won't win against the cutthroats at Fordham.

Not bullshitting but some undergrad requirements for undergrads in Math and Science fields are high af. just for an undergrad you have to do a thesis working in conjunction on a paper that gets published, pretty high fucking standards for an undergrad.

My school used to have these ppl from google come by trying to get us young, those ppl from google didnt work at google though, you follow me there, they worked for the companies name not Google.

We didnt have it easy most of us worked while at school getting paid while going to school big time. Most of us got into some orgs that are sort of like school but arent accredited the programs are only 1-3 years max then your kicked out lol. That is more of a finishing school after graduating though.

I went to a top tier music school. Read my other posts. Congrats.

Cambridge here, how does it feel being inferior?

I am trying to get into Law. Anyone recommend any good schools?? Wanted to get into Harvard but i heard it's infested with sjws.

>Georgetown was... conservative
Sure didn't seem like it 5 years ago, the local students are a swarm of typical rich coastal american stereotypes.

I'm a chink myself, but not rich. I hope I'll make it big one day and bankrupt all of these fucking kikes/traitor chinks.

Amherst reporting in. There was a noticeable SJW clique, but most of the people there were pretty chill. Hell, I even remember the College Republicans hosting a 2nd Amendment Day to head to the gun range, with transportation paid by the school, and the damned van filling up in 5 minutes.

As to academics, most of the professors were of the mindset that anything goes, as long as you can present a strong argument in favor of what you were arguing.

Heard things went to shit after I graduated a couple of years ago though.

NYU is trash

Georgetown my friend isnt bad.

because it's an ivy reject school

also Villanova is pretty epic if go undergrad since the Law school is right there to get into, that and their building all new dorms, underground parking, and those over the street walkways.

which college at cambridge, britbong?

Harvard, Yale, Columbia. You don't have a choice when it comes to law. Just put up with the SJWs man.