It's already over

The Great Firewall of Europe is working as intended.

Attached: 1520528717404.jpg (1685x441, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/photos-parkland-shooting-survivors-bus-tour/collection_8bf3ce14-2aad-5a14-9c67-58ba2d596cf4.html#14
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44248448
youtube.com/watch?v=uXFYjQMW9yU
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
youtu.be/K_nnUbX7uuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1524980043711.jpg (772x305, 36K)

oi you got a license for that meme?

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

Brexit parody - somebody that I used to know YouTube

yeah fuck foreigners.

Here's the link if you wanna give it a try.

siouxcityjournal.com/news/local/photos-parkland-shooting-survivors-bus-tour/collection_8bf3ce14-2aad-5a14-9c67-58ba2d596cf4.html#14

Brexit is the right course of action.

we need a new constitutional amendment guaranteeing the right to bear memes.

Attached: 1528427557382.jpg (600x444, 57K)

pls be real

Attached: patient-bear.png (900x484, 197K)

a dank meme.... just in time user!

EU fascists have won.

Attached: 1529492549473.gif (326x253, 2.63M)

Good thing I live in a real country and don't have that bullshit

you live a slightly less brown brazil, shut the fuck up

Checks out, less brown = more successful

bye EU frens
kek

Well shit, thought it was fake and doesn't work for me, tried with a US proxy and it works.

Attached: 1513176195047.jpg (504x470, 62K)

that's why we must never vote democrat again. Hillary would have wanted this too.

This

> every city is a darker shade of Brazil

Also show your flag faggot

Globalists*

Nevermind, it has nothing to do with the fuckery that the EU is currently trying to implement.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-44248448

>Some high-profile US news websites are temporarily unavailable in Europe after new EU data protection rules came into effect.

Didn't this just get passed a few hours ago? That means they had everything in place ahead of time. Don't worry, any net guys working for the govn't are actual retards. Work-arounds in hours. If they have "cyber" in their title, they're useless.

>Temporarily.
>You were never able to access them again.
>Mysteriously, Jow Forums stops working.

Attached: 1520669117514.png (883x691, 407K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uXFYjQMW9yU

it's gonna be funny when Jow Forums is going to be blocked in European countries and all of our Euro frens are going to chimp out because they won't be able to live without shitposting and just wither and die. SAD.

Attached: 8tn4ei6id6d01.png (930x1060, 333K)

Jimmie please go back to Twitter

It's dated 25th May, it's to do with that stupid data protection shit that spammed Terms of Services on every website to do with data. Looks like the sites that are blocking people from the EU are selling/using personal data unlawfully under the new rules so they can't let anyone from the EU use their site until they remove it.

I don't think the new censorship bullshit from the EU has passed yet.

>picture from article
I'm about to do awful things to this in photoshop.

Attached: 5b2af0d730401.image.jpg (1200x1488, 133K)

That's weird, the GDPR is a data protection act so it shouldn't be blocking that. Article 13 doesn't go through 'parliament' for 6 months or so

How are EuroCucks okay with this? I mean it's just one thing after another and I haven't seen so much as a riot out of you pussies.

silver lining: guessing the source of meme-flags will be much easier.

Better go get your browsing license m8y

>I don't think the new censorship bullshit from the EU has passed yet.
>Not realizing that these sites have this problem while NYT and others are already compliant.
>Not realizing the smaller sites affected don’t have the money to rewrite all of their sites
>not realizing that the GDPR is the censorship
It’s no wonder Europe has gotten so completely fucked. Enjoy the dystopia you blind fucking retards.

I bet you're googling bukakke images as we speak.

I would love to hate fuck her asshole her expressions would be hilarious

*(((Globalists)))

Time to bring the internet down.

Attached: shutterstock_265235672.jpg (1000x664, 396K)

they let it happen, no sympathy form me

Just some fags talking to other fags about fag shit.

won't they have krautchan and other places to be shitposting at?

NOOOOO

Attached: EEEE.png (280x291, 84K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

newp. Basically all forums will be banned in the EU.

Seriously EU bros. Get a shovel and some kevlar snips and starting digging up and cutting the fiber. It's the only thing they will understand.

Lol. And what would you do if the same were enacted in America tomorrow? Take up arms and charge the town hall? I think not.

Crack another beer, John.

Oh, it's real; it's DAMN real.

I'm not sure I'll be able to cope without the Sioux City Journal.

I've seen this popping up all over the place, like when certain apps shut down over GDPR. You realize the amount of money they would have to spend on consulting lawyers, ensuring every facet of their business fits in with EU laws and regulations, etc, is very prohibitive for a small business, businesses that run on ads/donations, and/or non-profit businesses? Even going through the trouble of blocking people from the EU can be difficult for programs, because you can't really control the sites that your program is circulated on. That leaves you in a legal grey area if your program is collecting any sort of data.

GDPR was the first step to the EU internet censorship and so many fucking idiots like you and people all over the internet just stood by and let it happen while the outcry about net neutrality, which literally changed NOTHING, was impossible to avoid.

The EU is in dire straits and is on the verge of collapsing. They are desperately seeking any means of preventing that that they can, and having complete control over the EU internet would help them control the narrative and prevent the spread of populist rhetoric across the union.

In ten years either the EU will have collapsed or it will be worse than China in terms of censorship and control. Mark my words.

They'd have even LESS monetary resources to be able to filter out copyrighted material than Jow Forums does; and Jow Forums damn sure can't afford it.
Country based IP blocks for all.

begin recruiting for the neo luddite militia
gen z and millennials freed from the grasp of the internet

I would dig up and cut the fiber.

Attached: neck.png (257x175, 66K)

Fahrenheit 451

HOLY SHIT

>having complete control over the EU internet

The EU are retards mate they don't have control over anything. Merkel has just been giving a deadline to sort her shit out by the Bavarians. It's an absolute clown show.

Jew brain maggots are about to hatch.

Attached: 1524178515144.jpg (1000x1000, 188K)

I TRIED SO HARD, AND GOT SO FAAAAR..

Attached: 20180621_002904.jpg (620x348, 104K)

How long before they start blocking Jow Forums for them?

I'm sure you've never seen any of your veins because you're so fat.

and cowards like you are the reason why governments get away with this behavior
you would do nothing while everything is taken from you

they should already have a VPN service in this day and age

Is this serious or just trollin'?

european academics please report!!!

Attached: 1529493122218.jpg (960x640, 82K)

Attached: Fat.jpg (1000x779, 164K)

Attached: surprised russia bear.png (638x543, 457K)

EUROFRIENDS:
step 1. go to major fiberoptic lines, most are totally unguarded
step 2. go midway through the fiber and snap it with a pliers
this will be an extremely expensive repair and take a week to fix
step 3. keep doing this until the EU crumbles. A township has the budget to rerun half a mile of fiber probably once in a year. Go over that? O O F. You're gonna get the government really fucking straining budget-wise. And that's where change happens.
t. fiberoptic repair tech

the law hasn't gone into effect yet you retards

It's days like this, that being an Uh--Murrican is nice.
The land where the memes flow freely and there's no hate speech laws.

Attached: 1517375361221.jpg (500x667, 39K)

how are people supposed to find that shit

Attached: 1121121.png (2048x833, 589K)

Maybe they might finally kick off the next bong riot and start the final solution

#WeLoveOurFrogs

Attached: 1513556430840.jpg (657x527, 244K)

For other acts of "wrecking"
1. Take bags of cement, paid for in cash
2. Open manhole to major metro area's sewer main and drop them inside the pipe
3. road will have to be ripped up and new pipe run. This will take multiple weeks and costs easily a million dollars each time you do it. There's little way to be caught if you aren't clearly identifiable on camera.
Step 4. Rinse and Repeat until the EU crumbles

DESTROY THE INFRASTRUCTURE, MAKE THE COMMON WHITE MAN FEEL PAIN AND RISE UP. WE ARE WHITE MEN, WE CAN REBUILD A SEWER MAIN BUT WE CANNOT REBUILD OUR PEOPLE ONCE LOST

Based. We'll go back to the good old days when 90% of posters were from the Anglosphere.

Hello? Anyone listening?

that disrupts 911 emergency lines, you'll kill people in the process don't be a nigger.

Damn it just hit me that Euros won't be able to post Pepe. Its copyrighted and Matt Furie's lawyers will be all over it.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1366x768, 156K)

Damn then the leaders will compromise real quick won't they?

I can't use this board without the international posters. It's the best part about this board, it's the ultimate climax of our communications technology, being able to rapidly share experiences/opinions with people overseas. Even the Israelis, though we loathe them so, are an important dynamic to this board, and it wouldn't be Jow Forums without them

I wouldn't expect a leaf to figure it out, but luckily some brit has already done a lot of the footwork. It's public record since this is high value infrastructure, but that also means it would be retarded to think getting away with it is remotely possible.
youtu.be/K_nnUbX7uuQ

Can I get a quick rundown on your pic related?

ok edgelord, but lets come up with solutions not thought of by a 15 year old fresh off the boat from r/the_donald

You know those telephone lines? Usually they will have them installed along those at some point. You see those coils of cable? That's a service loop, or extra fiberoptic cable because it's much cheaper & easier to just pull out some slack and re-tip the fiber vs run a whole new fiber run. It'll often go from those service loops underground into some plastic ducts buried about a foot underground. Either A. Cut off the service loop or B. dig up the midpoint of the fiber and a whole new fiber run is needed. This shit starts at a dollar a foot. For the kind they use for telcom infrastructure it's much more. Plus the tools, techs, and time? That's a lot of damage.

Some user did a better guide to this a long time ago, lemme see if I saved the screencaps.

Attached: serviceloop.jpg (1200x896, 74K)

If there were no jews, Jow Forums wouldn't exist

>"let's not hurt anyone to free ourselves from our genocidal kike overlords, g-guys!"
>calling other people r/thedonald
fuck off kike

It's not a firewall. The website blocked your access either because they refuse to implement GDPR requirements or they are still working on it. Most sites seem to just be ignoring its provisions (aside from highlighting a shitty, non compliant privacy policy and forcing you to "accept" it).

My solution is perfectly appropriate. If you don't want your completely vulnerable system that your entire society depends on being destroyed than maybe you shouldn't act like a fucking tyrants and violate people's rights. But they did and now unfortunately people have to die. That is the price of tyranny.

You can't prove that. I can't disprove that. But regardless they're an important part of the dynamic here, that this isn't some echo chamber like Mainstream Media pronounces it to be, it's an extremely multicultural board, arguably the most multicultural, unmoderated free speech forum on the net.

Attached: euro-bear.png (616x411, 565K)

I agree, I was just making like jaden smith

So I googled what this was and it just said it had to do with privacy protection for consumers...can anyone explain what it actually does? Is the UK hitting full blown 1984 levels?

The EU is preventing Europeans from going to hate speech websites like Jow Forums and the Sioux Journal.

>Some high-profile US news websites are temporarily unavailable in Europe after new EU data protection rules came into effect.
>...exactly as was intended.

FOUND IT
A GUIDE TO DESTROYING TELECOMS INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DUMMIES

Attached: civilwar_1.png (1787x921, 97K)

Attached: 1514670299537.png (960x891, 440K)

IO METOKUR YA GOT EH LOICENSE FER COPIN MEH STYLE YA CHEEKY TWOT YA???

Attached: 1525214895972.jpg (636x364, 54K)

can't wait until yuropoors are ban'd from Jow Forums

>how many watchlists are you on right now?
>like 2 or 3 my dude
>you are like a little baby
>watch this

didnt read lol