Jordan Peterson sues Wilfrid Laurier University

globalnews.ca/video/4287595/jordan-peterson-explains-why-he-filed-suit-against-wilfrid-laurier-university-over-lindsay-shepherd-case

Attached: 3D2C5005-408D-41EF-A787-8F415917224B.jpg (900x1200, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA
youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7o7eZOLlE
mikhailapeterson.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=03ITkUiyPVA

That "article" just links to his YouTube video. Is that what journalism is now?

He just wants a sweet legal payday to fund his burgeoning rug design business.

Juden Peterstein

Attached: 1528848834012.jpg (576x586, 63K)

Good for him. Fuck Laurier

Attached: 1499457424333.jpg (400x505, 56K)

Jorge Perez

The man puts his money and reputation where his mouth is. He's a brave fighter, seemingly on a one-man mission to un-cuck his country.

Fuck the haters! Buy his rug!

The rug merchant is at it again

how can Juden Peterstein make so many public hearings, when no one can understand him with his mouth full of JewCawk? these people pay to listen to Juden Peterstein tell the Caucasian to "drink the Kool-Aid and die with dignity". He's a modern-day Jim Jones
>PetersteinHomeVideoEatingRothschildAss. webm

Hello JIDF. You sure are quick to respond to these threads. It's like a coincidence or something.

Attached: 1528593663738.jpg (230x250, 14K)

He doesn't need to do this kind of stuff for money, since he gets over a million in Patreon donations every month. Nothing he does is because he needs or wants money.

>his money
kek

for some reason this meme doesn't get old and i still bust out laughing

lads' lookin proper minty to be honestly

Attached: mintyman2b.jpg (739x847, 67K)

it's "reporting", not "journalism", and it's better than having some moronic pokemon player's personal opinion tainting your perception of the content you can judge more freely through unfettered access. be grateful.

Peterson is over, he peaked a couple months ago and it's all downhill from here. The lawsuit is perhaps a publicity stunt to try and cling to his dwindling fame.

Fuck this kike.

Peterson's eyes never smile.

He didn't steal it

This is so untrue

>peaked a couple months ago
said an increasingly nervous identitarian

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.48.09 PM.png (798x566, 121K)

>When Peterson saw the sorted-outness of his bucko, he wept for there were no more rooms to clean.

Attached: alexander.jpg (210x285, 12K)

Is he ok?
He's looking kind of ragged these days.

Attached: Jordan_Peterson_1_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg (810x500, 36K)

may i please save your post for use in future red pill dropping threads?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 8.51.58 PM.png (608x805, 373K)

*Snap*
He's sick

Attached: images (67).jpg (472x312, 22K)

this. Most people here see him for the rug-selling kike charatan he is. He's fadeing into obscurity like that Jew whore Lauren Southernstein.

is keto redpilled?

LOL - That's good.

He has an autoimmune disease.

anything that hurts post secondary institutions is based

I know why he is liked and we he is hated by people from both sides but the troubling question left unanswered is what is his end game?

Attached: Bogderson.png (632x848, 352K)

Oh fuck. Didn't know that.

He called it an "autoimmune disorder" not a disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu7o7eZOLlE

Her blog:
mikhailapeterson.com

Terminal Radical Centrism--the West still ends, but whites bow out of history on a moral high horse because they didn't react violently to their own demise.

To clean our rooms. See cucks driven before you. And to hear the lamentations of their wamen.

Your observation seems reasonable.

Attached: Nice.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

Meek means capable of violence, but measured (a sheathed sword)

Sounds like Nazi talk to me, bucko.

Attached: 1526205660697.jpg (1024x683, 93K)

it needs to be without the dad

peterstein is popular because his cult followers look for a paternal figure

jesus fuck he is thin now, ffs sake he looks like snoop dog

When the abyss strikes you hard...

dude makes more money than he could spend on a lifetime, I really doubt money is his goal here

is he using it all on weed? because it fucking looks like it. I am in no shoes to criticize though, because I am going to the beer and buy a lot of store.

Lol

...because weed makes you eat less?

I hope they run over him with a tractor. Also, did he get AIDS??

yes it might if you smoke too much, basically you forget to eat. if you just smoke a bit, it's opposite, you get munchies and eat a lot of crap. like you go to the gas station and buy candy for hundreds of krones

Peterstein can't resist the shekels

I have a theory - weed just makes you THINK you are eating a lot because it intensifies the sensations associated with eating. You actually eat less. Most of the hardcore potheads I have known have been skinny fucks.

So I mean the cops are coming and you go, oh no! They see that you are buying this much candy and all sorts of crap, frozen pizzas way too much. So you go.
NO RUN GUYS§! Then they run after you

You are mimicking a false quote.

This. After I quit smoking weed for a year I lost my appetite. I lost like 50 pounds. Munchies aren't as bad anymore.

>Most of the hardcore potheads I have known have been skinny fucks.
they are, and it is lit because they forget to eat. if you start smoking when you wake up(been there done that), you just forget to eat it's that simple

and then you put the frozen pizza in the oven and you always forget it so it turns to coal

does he have cancer now

kinda looks like it tbqh
it's probably syrup cancer

he always talked about him having some illness

never do this in eceleb shit but
bump

If it was the CBC it would just be some Asian women calling him a Nazi followed by commercials for Indigineous programming that gets maybe 20 viewers.

He wants the best for us. The very best.

If he successfully sues them, that would set a precedent in Canada that you cannot simply cast anyone off as a bigot unless you have proof, otherwise you're liable to be sued.

I hope he wins.

anyone else hate that pretentious jordan cunt with a passion?

My first thought. This case is old now too. He is starting to fade, so he has to figure out how to repackage the same messages, because people already know what he has to say,

He's actually the opposite of that.

He's just an old Sarg'n that got to the anti-SJW party late, but has still been able to get some shekels from libertardians and blind "alt-righters."
Multiculturalism advocate, but people still pay him money--pathetic.

Attached: peterstein 01.png (652x591, 981K)

anyone got the rebuttal image to this, for the low IQs I'm too lazy to start editing it myself

Too many young men with daddy issues have been brainwashed by him.

You mean Juden Peterstein?

Attached: 1509658922958.jpg (501x585, 157K)

Jow Forums we need to ruin this fucking kikes career!!!
Who's with me?!!
FUCK PETERSTEIN!!111

>Jow Forums shitting on someone trying to bring down a marxist indoctrination facility

Attached: 1503890087124.jpg (600x604, 52K)

HE'S A FUCKING KIKE
WE NEED TO END HIS CAREER

Just ignore this (((kike))) and he'll sunset himself.

Attached: peterstein tears 032018.png (870x960, 508K)

>Jow Forums: LOOK THAT TRUCK IS ABOUT TO RUN OVER THE ENTIRE ROTHSCHILD FAMILY
>Jow Forums: ah fuck peterson is driving it, QUICK GET IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK WE MUST STOP THIS AT ANY COST

Look at this disgusting druggie fuck

Attached: 1515854669247.jpg (658x501, 258K)

You blue ass, the caps and quick second post....make you seem (((suspicious))).

Jow Forums or her infestation of shills?

Juden Peterstein out for more shekels...

It's a strawman argument to begin with. Nobody should be praised for cleaning their room, or for telling others to clean their room. It's just something you say to fucking losers who live with their mom, have no job, spend all day playing video games and wallow in their own filth. It isn't special, it's just a handwave to people who think others should take their opinions seriously when clearly they are failures.

Nah, there are faggots that cannot see a good thing even if it hit them in the face.

Attached: 1449797736906.jpg (450x410, 20K)

Dudes a beast
He can be the best thing for you.
People that speak true and with conviction are what you should surround yourself with and try and be more like.

Clean your room is the ultimate trigger for incels. Everybody with an IQ over 60 knows what is said and what is meant are two different things. Intel's deserve to be told daily they are disgusting losers and failures, overgrown children.

He helped me out a lot. He is a good man.

He is sexy as fuck

Attached: 13224353546454.jpg (340x408, 42K)

Good on him, I hope he's successful.

It's almost like they were right. Most edgy teenagers later appreciate their parents as well I wouldn't expect summer friends to believe this though you'll figure it on in 10-15 years.

He specifically talks about how can you save the world how can you help other people how can you clean up society when your room isn't even clean? When the few square meters you are in direct control of are garbage yet look at you thinking you can come on Pol and fix our shit. It's really easy to understand only you can't get it because he's talking about and to you. The commie with the filthy clothes everywhere trying to dictate to society how they should live.

Canada doesn't really pay well in court. My family couldn't sue someone who murdered a family member because she wasn't expected to generate income for us.

Suing institutions like this in Canada isn't about a payday like it can be in the US, it's about fucking the institution and holding them accountable.

>indigenous programming
Holy shit this. My mom always has CBC on in the car and at home and it's constantly interviews with indigenous women or stories on indigenous reserves. You'd think they were half of our population.

I've made a visual representation

Attached: 2144378653487325687.png (680x384, 94K)

He's losing weight fast - cancer? Or AIDS?

Attached: taylor_swift_upskirt.jpg (2500x3500, 616K)

>"REMEMBER THAT IT'S WRONG TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN"

Attached: 1527733864461.jpg (540x960, 146K)

Jesus I dunno but I'll give him both of those diseases for more pics like this. Sorry JP but I want to clean her womb now.

i kinda like peterson but im an identitarian.

>just remain an atomized individual while all other identity groups band together, trust me theyll come around!!

hes completely naive about race and tribalism

as mkuch as I like him on everything else he says, I think in this question he is blatantly wrong

from an utilitarian perspective though he cannot admit this truth as in the very moment he did, the left could just dismiss him as a white supremacist

Shill meme.
This part of JP is good. It is not young mens fault they have non-existent or bad fathers and most probably horrible mothers.
This is a kike meme. We disagree with Peterson on immigration, Schlomos and collectivism/individualism dichotomy.

This is a wise swiss

NOOOOOOOOOOO DON'T SUE THE LEFTISTS.!1

IT'S A PSYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP