Charlottesville 2.0?

Are you faggots going to do it against this year? You're only going to make the public's perception of you worse if you do.

Attached: Peter-Cvjetanovic-2-800x430-800x430.jpg (800x430, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, but that demonstration actually was Charlottesville 2.0. Charlottesville 1.0 occured the year before. Spencer and friends actually did go back to Charlottesville after the car accident for a small flash mob type event though.

if they have a womens march each year we should have a charlettesville rally each year too

This year its brownshirts and white pants bitches

Attached: 1524983263895.jpg (707x536, 154K)

Concern trolling? I haven’t seen that in five whole minutes.

Charlottesville was all a setup

Jow Forums is not involved with that fucking gay shit

Sage, hide, report, and go on with your day people

god i wish that were me

It would be fucking hillarious if they actually did. They would need biker and crazy nam-vet security though.

oh and midgets!

We will be there again do not worry, we are not afraid.

Have to Learn to spell it, first.

I saw the unite the right threads, fuck off.

would you say the same for the niggers who chimp out with black lives matter? or does that go against your jew narrative?

Jow Forums and the hacker known as Jow Forums are indeed one person

Kek, you guys don't realize that indictments are on the brink of being unsealed and include people like Steve Bannon and Dickie Spencer most likely. They are foreign Israeli agents working to undermine the United States. All those kikes at the charlottesville rally and all you kikes shilling for mike enoch and TRS bullshit deserve every bit of what's coming.

looking forward to the cringeshit display

what embarrassing shit will they do this time?

It’s better if people do it attached to a specific group and not going as a sigma male lone wolf. The NSM is the only group I’d go with. Sport coats and polos just say: “Hi, I’m a weak and easy target.” Seriously, the NSM has the head knowledge to know that it’s a real battle with real risks. Everyone else thinks they can be “alt-light” and the left will understand. That kind of played into why dude plowed his car into people— he was young and had no idea what he was really getting into, then he was in the wrong place at the wrong time — by himself. For fuck’s sake.

Not really, you silly totalitarian.

>are you going to do it again this year
Are you implying that wasn't cia?

Source?

Let's do it.

user., are you one of those known as a "respectable conservative"?

yeah im totally going to a jew parade where jews and feds larp as neon-nezis in front of the fake news media

Attached: 1483422299875.jpg (1200x800, 233K)

It's gonna be another false flag run by feds, so no, we won't be there, but we'll be watching it very carefully for inconsistencies.

You mean this car accident that killed Heather "The Human Whale" Heyer?

Attached: 8693450E-D69A-4115-9BB7-A2084B64BDD4.gif (398x398, 1.94M)

While there were saboteurs a lot Of the people there were genuine. There are such things as grass roots movements, and you can bet that some white Americans were there with genuine greviences. We can choose to look at every political reaction from American people through conspiracy tinted glasses. I see that, but this type of view may cause one to be unnecessarily paranoid. White people have to do something. Every genuine movement of white identity is bound to be infiltrated by saboteurs of one stripe of another, but the alternative is to cede ground without a fight.

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

I don't see why anyone would ever want to go back to Charlottesville. People are still dealing with the ramifications of that protest today. A lot of people lost their livelihoods because of that event. Anyone who is smart and has something to lose would steer clear from any more rallies.

Can we please kill like 100 fat women with cars
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

his ass

gonna be a disaster, and hurt Trump just like last time. you fags aren't us, and are in fact antagonists.

Fuck the public, sick of damn optics cucks. Normies vote for whoever fits their worldview closest. For instance, if you're a conservative and voted that way your whole life you're gonna keep voting that way regardless of 'muh Nazis'. The purpose of these rallies is to attract young men of fighting age to a masculine movement and attract young women to be around non onions white men.
>inb4 VA primary
Guillespie was a rino who ran a shit campaign anyone stupid enough to be swayed by that truck wouldn't have voted (R) anyways.

make sure you warn those young men they'll likely be doxed and harassed afterward.