If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you...

If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence.

I do not recognize you as a fellow citizen. In fact, I do not recognize you as a fellow human being.

There are children – terrified, traumatized, innocent children – who are locked in cages right now, crying for their parents. YOU put them there.

There are parents suffering the emotional torture of not knowing where their children are, or how they are being treated. YOU are inflicting that torture.

The only thing that gives me joy right now is knowing that YOU are about to suffer. Your “pResident” and his spineless Republican enablers are planning massive cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security – cuts they say are necessary in order to pay for the massive tax cuts they just gave the wealthiest people in the country.

I’d love to be there when you realize that your social security check has been whittled down to nothing, or when you can’t afford the medicine you need to stay alive. I’d be more than happy to remind you that YOU are getting exactly what you voted for – and what you deserve. Maybe you can contact your Trump-loving Republican reps – the millionaires who actually got those massive tax cuts – and listen to them laugh at your misery as they ignore your pleas for help.

And you know what? I’ll be laughing right along with them – because you’re already dead to me anyway, so why should I give a fuck if your existence ends in poverty, pain and utter despair?

If you’re a Trump supporter, you are responsible for the suffering of every child now held in a cage, every citizen who is facing bankruptcy due to medical bills they can’t afford, every hard-working American who is now responsible for paying off the debt your “pResident” and his party created to enrich themselves while you got the crumbs off their table.

Attached: tumblr_Antifa.ufbeSJwjhUg.jpg (750x565, 212K)

I used to feel sorry for you because your own abject stupidity had blinded you to the obvious fact that you’ve been had.

But seeing children locked in cages, crying for their mothers and their fathers, put a quick end to any sympathy I may have felt for YOU, the people responsible for their fear, their suffering, their endless tears.

At this point, the only interaction with a Trump supporter I would welcome is an invitation to their funeral – an event I would happily attend in a red sequined dress, a festive feather-strewn hat, and a bag full of fireworks to mark the joyous occasion of their removal from our midst.

Attached: tumblr_Antifa.IMPEACH45.beSJwjhUg.jpg (850x1241, 264K)

Oh hey I remember this thread from yesterday. Same memeflag and everything.

You done yet?
0/10, more effort next time, please.

sad

Womp womp.

You either acknowledge my existence or die in the ensuing firefight.

Is this copypasta from somewhere else? Too late! Also, See ya!

This pasta is already stale. Have some dead beaners

Attached: Viva la Mexico.webm (854x480, 1.9M)

that's some good copypasta, op

Attached: eb1.png (634x566, 30K)

Sage.

Gawd damn, Can the bait threads get any cringe on this site? Can't somebody please just make a some bait that is some what believable ?

Attached: tucker_carlson.jpg (620x412, 223K)

powerful...

Attached: 1529290734738.jpg (634x566, 75K)

Turn on the tv Shlomo. Trump put the kabosh on separating shitskin families.

This. Womp to the mutha fucking womp

Attached: MAGA.jpg (768x960, 73K)

At this point it's not "trump supporters" it's called "support the president of the United States" and as a leaf I am honestly embarrassed for you America. You have been having a laugh at the leader of the liberal party but he hardly represents Canada at all, he's as big a joke up here. But the ones throwing tantrums in the states STILL, over a year after the election- and the shilling here is honestly embarrassing. You don't deserve Trump but we are in the #besttimeline so suck it up and support your president

Attached: IMG_9494.jpg (868x1024, 91K)

Attached: FC4A1823-0E54-488B-8A06-0204A6A6FB52.jpg (394x397, 35K)

WOMP
WOMP

2020 is gonna happen and its gonna be fucking hilarious

I used to feel sorry for you because your own abject stupidity had blinded you to the obvious fact that you’ve been had.

But seeing children locked in cages, crying for their mothers and their fathers, put a quick end to any sympathy I may have felt for YOU, the people responsible for their fear, their suffering, their endless tears.

At this point, the only interaction with a Trump supporter I would welcome is an invitation to their funeral – an event I would happily attend in a red sequined dress, a festive feather-strewn hat, and a bag full of fireworks to mark the joyous occasion of their removal from our midst.

Attached: 1519689023740.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

good goy falling for the kikeleaks meme

Fuck off, OP tired of you whiney bitchass lefties

Attached: 1529448192973.png (1200x1188, 1.87M)

Why do I care what a leaf thinks?

shit bait is shit and also this has been going on for years and nobody has said anything, nobody actually cares that much

Anytime you're ready to throw down, libcuck.

I dont give a fuck about a poem. Play again troll.

These people should never get there kids back they are horrible parents who endanger the lives of young children because they are to lazy or stupid to enter the country legally.

If you’re a Democrat, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence.

I do not recognize you as a fellow citizen. In fact, I do not recognize you as a fellow human being.

There are children – terrified, traumatized, innocent children – who are locked in cages right now, crying for their parents. YOU put them there.

There are parents suffering the emotional torture of not knowing where their children are, or how they are being treated. YOU are inflicting that torture.

The only thing that gives me joy right now is knowing that YOU are about to suffer. Your “pResident” and his spineless democrat enablers are planning massive taxes to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security – additions they say are necessary in order to pay for the massive welfare state they just gave to the wealthiest people in the country.

I’d love to be there when you realize that your social security check has been whittled down to nothing, or when you can’t afford the medicine you need to stay alive. I’d be more than happy to remind you that YOU are getting exactly what you voted for – and what you deserve. Maybe you can contact your Hillary-loving Democratic reps – the millionaires who actually got those massive tax cuts – and listen to them laugh at your misery as they ignore your pleas for help.

And you know what? I’ll be laughing right along with them – because you’re already dead to me anyway, so why should I give a fuck if your existence ends in poverty, pain and utter despair?

If you’re a liberal, you are responsible for the suffering of every child now held in a cage, every citizen who is facing bankruptcy due to medical bills they can’t afford thanks to your presidents policy, every hard-working American who is now responsible for paying off the debt your (((Ever wise campaign manager))) and his party created to enrich themselves while you got the crumbs off their table.

oh no, some fag doesn't like me

k, bring it senpai, bring your blm hordes

Crybaby liberal pussy

OP is shill sage this thread.

I used to feel sorry for you because your own abject stupidity had blinded you to the obvious fact that you’ve been had. You ignored the cultural marxism in your ranks for too long.

But seeing children locked in cages, crying for their mothers and their fathers, put a quick end to any sympathy I may have felt for YOU, the people responsible for their fear, their suffering, their endless tears. This is what happens when you support a fucking democrat.

At this point, the only interaction with a Democrat I would welcome is an invitation to their funeral – an event I would happily attend in a red sequined dress, a festive feather-strewn hat, and a bag full of fireworks to mark the joyous occasion of their removal from our midst.

>If you’re an Onigger supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence.

>the big picture, schlomo

Attached: fuckoffschlomo.jpg (1700x1094, 706K)

>Thinks a poem has weight as law.
The cartoon you use cites a poem written by a Jew. Ergo, gas yourself, kike.

Kill your self, faggot

Attached: 35815038_1848472425212749_6103982880847822848_n.jpg (750x750, 47K)

different shirt, likely different kid. Shirt in top pic has normal t-shirt length sleeves. Kid in bottom pic has 3/4 length sleeves. Try harder faggot.

it used to be a joke that conservatives said "THINK OF THE CHILDREN"
now liberals are unironically saying "THINK OF THE BROWN CHILDREN"

Make it shorter for more replies

Attached: 1526261193992.jpg (625x626, 40K)

W O M P × 2
O
M
P

if you half-developed fucktards thought you even had a chance, you would’ve attacked on innauguation day... biggest crowds you’ll ever have

now? you’ll just be mowed down like a dozen blades of grass at a time

>tired
>poor
>huddled masses
A Jew wrote that shit. Literally. Emma Lazarus. They play a long game, don't they.

Dear Sub-Human Filth,

I'm appealing to all of you idiots to vote Democrat in 2018. That is if you have the basic education enough to read a ballot, anyway. I understand the majority of you racist rednecks can't even read this post, though. But those who can, please pass my message on to the rest of your inbred family.

We Democrats are morally, culturally and intellectually superior to you in every way. I will qualify myself by noting that I have a Liberal Arts degree from a college, which you obviously have never been to. I have been told by several professors that everything you hold dear is terrible. Therefore you, personally, are also terrible.

I don't know you, but I know that you're racist. I also know that you hate gay people and still get scared during lightning storms.

The religion which you hold closely, greatly believe in, and which brings you comfort--you are wrong because I'm smarter than you and I'm telling you so.

You see, us Democrats want a system which helps everyone in the world. Our system is designed around love and kindness to everyone. If you don't agree, I hate you.

It's not too late to change. If you knew your history, which of course you don't, you'll remember a time in America when Indians were dragged away from their homes and forced to assimilate into white society. Well, we want to change that kind of behaviour (sorry for my spelling, as I'm not from your country) by making sure you go to college and have a small apartment in a big, busy coastal city, where you belong. That will help you rid yourselves of your backward, incorrect culture and way of thinking.

All of you stupid, backward, redneck, racist, homophobic, uneducated yokels need to realize we're trying to build a classless society where we all get to live in harmony with each other, where we're all equal. If you only understood that you wouldn't be so much worse of a person than I am.

So please vote Democrat. Help me help you, you worthless motherfuckers.

>wehadthisthreadyesterday.jpg

Coming to a city near you.

kek

David Brock all over it like flies on shit

This is an outstanding post. Thanks for sharing some real political opinion, OP, instead of the retarded trolling, autism, and Russian shilling that usually fills up this board.

Three cheers for OP!

Attached: Today OP was not a faggot.jpg (352x375, 37K)

What did you just say??

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-203659_YouTube.jpg (426x558, 81K)

>Absolutely

ignorance is bliss retard

Actually it's YOU the far lefts fault for ruining the United States in the first place. If not for you lot there would be no need for this lol.
You are a completely delusional fool just to let you know...

Attached: npr.jpg (900x674, 156K)

How dare you! How absolutely dare you!!

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-203748_YouTube.jpg (599x754, 149K)

You need to hatefucked and set straight.

Look how tiny his hand is haha

>you are dead to me
Stopped reading there and you're dead to us too. Fuck you and your ZOG bioweapons.

WOMP FUCKING WOMP YA KIKE

op is a piece of shit unamerican.

Attached: 1528901524812.jpg (400x399, 38K)

Now look, I don't agree with the whole "separate their children" but they deserve it, they did something wrong and they are getting paid for it, But i don't blame the children, i blame the parents for putting their children into this mess.

Can you give me your name and location so I can avoid it?

Their fault for being poor

I'm sure you're not from the Redd-t raid or anything.

The fuck are you talking about?
I'm mocking the shitlib

fgt

Attached: DB012989-CD66-4D4E-B8E4-7E3803459287.png (1000x672, 682K)

>I'm sure you're not from the Redd-t raid or anything.
Are you trying to say there's something wrong with Reddit?

Maybe you should visit there more often and learn from what is available through the wisdom of upvoting.

Attached: Harrison Ford hello reddit.jpg (3192x2124, 660K)

A communist made this thread, acting as if we've ever considered commies as human beings.

>red sequined dress

Attached: 1293863251811.jpg (1024x768, 79K)

Why dont they just build their utopia in their own countries instead ?!

Jew shill spreading Jew Propoganda, hating on the Donald like a Jew sjw nigger loving lesbian faggot....SAD!

> I do not want to see you
extract thine own eyes with a rusty corkscrew, then.

>I'm dead to a guy who I don't know and never met.

SERIOUSLY MODS CAN YOU PLEASE CLEAN THIS SHIT UP YOU ARE SERIOUSLY KIKES! ALL MODS ARE NOW KIKES AND UNDERMINING THEIR HOST BOARDS!

OP is making a genuine and serious political contribution.

Why do you hate debate and diversity of opinion so much?

Attached: Autistic pepe 2.jpg (326x326, 27K)

I totally agree