Is Slayer's music degenerate?

I like listening to thrash when I'm training at the gym. I've been a fan of Slayer for a long time. But sometimes their anti-Christian messaging puts me off them. And their lead singer is a Burrito. All this edgy Satanic stuff is pretty lame IMO.

Attached: DUPEF2hVMAEa7aq.jpg (705x1000, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iwbTSlpRno0
youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE
youtube.com/watch?v=VVldGttKQcU
youtube.com/watch?v=kfSSpkCoXxo
youtube.com/watch?v=HySCRz6Atf4
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk
rollingstone.com/music/news/slayer-guitarist-talks-elections-only-safe-correct-choice-w431159
youtube.com/watch?v=5kC0eYjXKUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-R3Td7YWBzg
youtube.com/watch?v=EWemIeDxVcI
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxsnOm2kLg
youtube.com/watch?v=o44mbhac6c4
youtube.com/watch?v=UYlzTayetDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy6_MWbAnSo
youtube.com/watch?v=IfaCXhDFMAM
youtube.com/watch?v=yhnG3E6vpco
youtube.com/watch?v=1iOvlgIIJIo
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
youtu.be/cIAyp7zut7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder God Hates Us All was released Tuesday, September 11th, 2001.

It's not degenerate, just that everything after seasons in the abyss has been tryhard suck music. At least Megadeth and Metallica made decent efforts after '92 here and there. (((Anthrax))) is just bad.

Move on to some decent proper death metal. Bolt Thrower is redpilled, also Morbid Angel, Nile, and Vader. Seems like something you'd like.

Tom Araya is a Catholic weirdly enough, but yeah, it still doesn’t make much sense how he’ll still associate himself with a group that’s blatantly anti-Christian in imagery and lyricism. Musically, their 80s material was incredible, but the lyrics and aesthetic have always been unfortunate.

Slayer comes from a time when crazy evangelicals were blaming rock music for corrupting our kids. There's nothing wrong with liking music for what it is. Rage Against the Machine is full of commies yet they're one of my favorite bands.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p55o8wBExs1r5az6q_500.jpg (500x490, 84K)

No way.
Metal is one of the last musical genres white people can take pride in. The minute you stop blasting slayer, some nigger is going to start blasting his Kendrick shit.
Its really pathetic when i see white people listen to rap
But if youre not going to listen to metal, then classical music is fine. And, you do realize, there are a fair number of metal bands that do not reference satan at all?

Niggers absolutely despise black metal. Especially weirder shit like Blut Aus Nord, Abigor, and Deathspell Omega. It's like nails on a chalkboard to them.

I saw slayer on the final tour recently. Many feels. Tom choked up a couple times between songs.

Watch some of his interviews. Their music is about the darkness of man, and the religious themes are more about man corrupting religion than childish santinism.

Jow Forums should love "Angel of Death"

>The minute you stop blasting slayer, some nigger is going to start blasting his Kendrick shit.

this. it's no more cheesy and lame than the mumble rap on the front page of youtube. nig-nogs trying to act "hard" is just as gay and stupid as when white people try to do it. at least metal requires some skill to perform and sounds pretty good at times.

Favorite Slayer song.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwbTSlpRno0

Hardly
youtube.com/watch?v=IXsOJsXpDcE

Metal is full of anti-Christian bands and pro-Christian bands and neither. I am a devout Catholic but still enjoy Slayer. I tend to ignore their blatantly anti-Christian songs.

>Is Slayers music degenerate?

No, I don't think so:
youtube.com/watch?v=VVldGttKQcU
youtube.com/watch?v=kfSSpkCoXxo
youtube.com/watch?v=HySCRz6Atf4

Attached: Christ-chan - Rejoice.png (680x949, 304K)

who cares, just enjoy what you like.

I saw them on the 25th of may and I was very disappointed that the crowd was just a bunch of pot smoking scum. Also had pit tickets and was unable to hear for 2 days, but I really enjoyed the concert. The show was really good and they performed perfectly. And as well I'm a huge slayer fan; especially their earlier stuff. i.e Show No Mercy and Hell Awaits. Also Tom Arya is catholic; Kerry is the one who writes about religion.

thats a cover of a punk song
youtube.com/watch?v=wuDx6_PLIVk

Kerry King is such a wanker tho. He needs to stop playing leads, they're awful. They've always been terrible.

From what I heard one of the main guys was a Hilldawg supporter and the other is a Trump supporter fwiw.

Fuck you metal rocks. New Obscura album is going to kick ass

WOMP WOMP

I wouldn’t say degenerate but it definitely attracts some weird white people

rollingstone.com/music/news/slayer-guitarist-talks-elections-only-safe-correct-choice-w431159

Absolute cucked bitch boomer

Megadeths lead singer was anti obama and a Trump supporter so the cucked metal 'press' has been attacking him for years

metal truly is soisound

Is it degenerate? Only if you take their words literally. Do you really think God is an infection? Do you actually kill people? I'm going to guess probably not since you're even asking the question. Music is objective. It's more than the literal words of the song, its about the tempo and sound. I would also say that not all their lyrics are about degeneracy necessarily, it's how you interpret it. 'Repentless' off their newer album is essentially about living life how you want and not backing down to the opinions or actions of others. Some might see that as degenerate, others see that as freedom from our rotten society today.

I've been to more than enough Slayer shows and can say without a doubt, it does attract literal dope head scum, but that shouldn't surprise you since most people are losers that take 'metal life' way too fucking literally.

Attached: 1500416367440.jpg (1200x984, 211K)

A lot of metal heads can be degenerates, but this is the case for most music scenes. Dont worry about it though. Its still a music genre heavily dominated by white men.

For what it's worth, metal is still somewhat a white dominated scene. Probably will change since thrash is becoming a spic majority sub-genre.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kC0eYjXKUg
youtube.com/watch?v=-R3Td7YWBzg

Attached: 1487299299208.jpg (305x165, 9K)

hes not a burrito hes chilean
hes also catholic
the lyrics arent literal
they are a way to stir up strong emotions same as the aesthetic
although if you base your ideologies on what Jow Forums tells you, you are retarded anyway

Slayer' most overrated metal band ever

No
Thrash is fucking based
Its the last bastion lf white identity
When was the last time you heard a nigger listening to thrash?

Attached: bullshit.png (152x148, 46K)

one of the dudes is catholic. relax.

No, Tom Arya is a redpilled catholic who is anti-abortion
youtube.com/watch?v=EWemIeDxVcI

Yes. Metal is nigger music for white people.
You’re a fool.
Most Catholics are lost.

Attached: A44D6E57-7E9C-4B75-9D52-F7933FE036D4.jpg (960x720, 111K)

Jeff Hanneman was NatSoc as fuck.

RIP

Got to see them on their farewell tour recently, luckily they only played their old shit, their newer stuff is try-hard, but I do like some newer tracks like Disciple and Repentless.

Slayer is a great gateway to the really good shit.
I've also never heard of a nigger who liked Summoning or Any kind of atmospheric black metal.

Check frets

Attached: JEFF--HANNEMAN-GP-3172.jpg copy.jpg (639x1600, 116K)

meh slayer isn't that bad but they try WAYYY too hard to be edgy

they are the worst most dogshit fucking metal band, don't use them as an example please

Kerry King is a cuck but Slayer is still bad ass. I listen to behemoth it doesn't mean I'm a satanic edgelord

>Burrito
Araya is Chilean, learn the difference, it might come in handy someday.

>Worshipping kikes on a stick

youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

Attached: jeffnazi.jpg (438x434, 57K)

>they are the worst most dogshit fucking metal band
Lol no. They are one of the most influential metal bands ever in their genre. 1000x better than the bands that influenced THEM. Never sold out. Only got heavier, harder. Also based af. I saw them a total of 3 times in the late 80's / early 90's and they absolutely fucking destroyed everyone they played with. One of the biggest / loudest / best metal bands in the history of metal. Stay mad kid.

Attached: ddb47c7befac495996c5f7a8abd4881f.600x600x1.jpg (600x600, 85K)

Attached: pope-pe.png (680x935, 129K)

Judeochristian religions are mindpoison

Tom Araya, the lead singer, is a Catholic.

Attached: Araya.jpg (275x183, 11K)

"Without Satan your Christ is useless."
They are scripture.

It's not divided by time, but Author credit. All of their good songs (which are actually capital-G Great songs) were written by Hanneman. All of their garbage space-gun-laser-fight shit was written by King.

>not listening megadeth's last song on loop
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxsnOm2kLg

>(((Anthrax))) is just bad.

This, I really do not know which faggot decided to declare them part of the "big four", even Testament or Exodus deserves that honor more.

Attached: pope.jpg (480x271, 18K)

Fuck off kike

*self-proclaimed Catholic

>Morbid Angel
On record, they have had 3 singers; all are Right-wing.
Having toured together, Lemmy described David Vincent as a White supremacist.
Morbid Angel are great.

Are you guys fucking kidding me? Anthrax is by far one of the greatest metal bands of their time.

youtube.com/watch?v=o44mbhac6c4
youtube.com/watch?v=UYlzTayetDo
youtube.com/watch?v=Hy6_MWbAnSo
youtube.com/watch?v=IfaCXhDFMAM
youtube.com/watch?v=yhnG3E6vpco
youtube.com/watch?v=1iOvlgIIJIo

Hit after fucking hit, man.

youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

why has nobody posted Hatecore or NSBM? Fucking kikes

Let's continue this convo on that faggot cuck metalsucks site. Those pussy ass kike writers really need a serious beat down.

>Satanic stuff is pretty lame IMO
It's all an act. Tom Araya is a practicing catholic.

Best NSBM I ever found.

youtu.be/cIAyp7zut7o

Fucking niggers all of them. calling for bans of bands with right wing views and even telling people to not go to their concerts. major kike bullshitery going on

Holy fuck I hate them posers.

absolutely degenerate but raining blood is a great song

>Catholics aren’t satanic
Fuck off.

Attached: 636F72C1-A0BC-4418-B235-44D6F08ACCEF.png (500x696, 320K)

>Fuck off
Nah dude, nah.

Attached: fda1cbccedf739196b2a0f1ff2465629.jpg (550x414, 37K)

>Daily reminder God Hates Us All was released Tuesday, September 11th, 2001.
i 'member mang

Attached: 1506531366572.png (327x356, 182K)