If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you...

If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence.

I do not recognize you as a fellow citizen. In fact, I do not recognize you as a fellow human being.

There are children – terrified, traumatized, innocent children – who are locked in cages right now, crying for their parents. YOU put them there.

There are parents suffering the emotional torture of not knowing where their children are, or how they are being treated. YOU are inflicting that torture.

The only thing that gives me joy right now is knowing that YOU are about to suffer. Your “pResident” and his spineless Republican enablers are planning massive cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security – cuts they say are necessary in order to pay for the massive tax cuts they just gave the wealthiest people in the country.

I’d love to be there when you realize that your social security check has been whittled down to nothing, or when you can’t afford the medicine you need to stay alive. I’d be more than happy to remind you that YOU are getting exactly what you voted for – and what you deserve. Maybe you can contact your Trump-loving Republican reps – the millionaires who actually got those massive tax cuts – and listen to them laugh at your misery as they ignore your pleas for help.

And you know what? I’ll be laughing right along with them – because you’re already dead to me anyway, so why should I give a fuck if your existence ends in poverty, pain and utter despair?

Attached: 1529552777461.png (600x583, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to feel sorry for you because your own abject stupidity had blinded you to the obvious fact that you’ve been had.

But seeing children locked in cages, crying for their mothers and their fathers, put a quick end to any sympathy I may have felt for YOU, the people responsible for their fear, their suffering, their endless tears.

At this point, the only interaction with a Trump supporter I would welcome is an invitation to their funeral – an event I would happily attend in a red sequined dress, a festive feather-strewn hat, and a bag full of fireworks to mark the joyous occasion of their removal from our midst.

I love this OP, womp womp

Attached: 0DCF7C62-19FF-4272-A138-48AB45B9AD57.jpg (2900x1881, 1.48M)

>tfw the law separating illegal immigrants from their children has existed since the Clinton administration.

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR!

I just robbed a bank you guys. Now the government is separating me from my children, can you believe that, the white man is keepin me down.

Keep crying you autistic cum dumpster

Attached: 1529540257883m.jpg (576x1024, 116K)

snopes.com/fact-check/was-law-separate-families-passed-1997/
Read it and weep, kike

We're done here, pack it up boys. Saged.

Attached: 35760313_2131126106970058_4064616242726567936_n.jpg (960x960, 152K)

I mean one of you lefties just threatened to stick a child in a cage with pedophiles but you don't give two shits do you? You only see kids as a bargaining chip to win people over agreeing eith your retarded beliefs

TL;Dr

Womp womp, Beaner

OP is a larper or a woman. Why do people reply to this threads?

>
I do not recognize you as a fellow citizen. In fact, I do not recognize you as a fellow human being.

Like wise subhuman.

>There are children – terrified, traumatized, innocent children – who are locked in cages right now, crying for their parents. YOU put them there

No their parents did by invading out country.

>There are parents suffering the emotional torture of not knowing where their children are, or how they are being treated. YOU are inflicting that torture.

No, the democrats are for refusing to address existing immigration law.

>The only thing that gives me joy right now is knowing that YOU are about to suffer. Your “pResident” and his spineless Republican enablers are planning massive cuts to Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security – cuts they say are necessary in order to pay for the massive tax cuts they just gave the wealthiest people in the country.

2004 called for your rehashed talking points.

>
I’d love to be there when you realize that your social security check has been whittled down to nothing, or when you can’t afford the medicine you need to stay alive. I’d be more than happy to remind you that YOU are getting exactly what you voted for – and what you deserve. Maybe you can contact your Trump-loving Republican reps – the millionaires who actually got those massive tax cuts – and listen to them laugh at your misery as they ignore your pleas for help.

Retard that's already happening, no one on the right thinks anyone of us is getting any of those gibs you mouth breather.

>And you know what? I’ll be laughing right along with them – because you’re already dead to me anyway, so why should I give a fuck if your existence ends in poverty, pain and utter despair?

Hard to laugh when your dangling from a lamppost.

>. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence
Ty for the good news.
Every false flagging sjw degenerate out of my life is a huge plus.

F

>If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me. I do not want to see you, hear from you, or even acknowledge your existence.
I can tell you're serious because you're doing exactly that, by being here, making posts.

Attached: coreyvamp46565.gif (900x400, 3.82M)

Attached: IMG_3511.png (1024x512, 438K)

>If you’re a Trump supporter, you are dead to me
>Implying we didn't die to you during the election.
The thing about emotional outburst, you only are able to use them sparingly, and your side has been trying to use them for two years straight now.

This is a weak pasta. Needs more flavour.

>snopes

Attached: snopes.jpg (550x706, 90K)

*Snap*

This goes to the very top of my cringe collection

Attached: ewewewewe.png (1014x672, 1.18M)

I'm a trump supporter, I voted Trump, will do so again. If he could be president indefinitely, id support that.
I really want the wall built. Like really bad.

Womp Womp

>snopes