What does Jow Forums think about straight people who identify as "queer"?

When Amanda Davidson, a 42-year-old Los Angeles-based artist and writer, welcomed her firstborn child in December — a boy named Felix — with her partner Isaac Schankler, 39, a composer, she chafed at the assumptions the medical staff members made about how the pair wanted to identify themselves as parents.

“‘Hi, Mommy! Where’s Daddy? Mommy needs to know this, but so does Daddy,’” she said with a big laugh. The binary clashed so much with how the couple sees themselves and exists in the world — she’s queer-identified, and her partner goes by pronouns they/their/them and uses the gender-neutral title Mx. — she refrained from calling herself anything vis-à-vis Felix for the first two weeks of his life.

She eventually settled on Mama. “I was racking my brain for a mama-alternate, but it feels right for the moment,” she said, adding that in her universe, “identity wiggles around,” and she’s open to other possibilities.

Mx. Schankler remembers reading the queer writer Andrea Lawlor’s essay on identifying as “Baba” (as opposed to some iteration of mother) in Mutha magazine and thinking that “dad” or “daddy” wouldn’t work for them either, so they opted for “Abba.” It means “dad” in Hebrew, providing a link to their Jewish heritage: “It does feel more gender-neutral, or at least doesn’t have quite the same baggage that dad and daddy have,” Mx. Schankler said.

Naming is particularly important to the pair as a means of signaling their queerness, since they “pass” as a straight couple. “We don’t look visibly queer,” Ms. Davidson said, “So in some ways, our choice of names helps us affirm our identities.”

nytimes.com/2018/04/26/well/family/some-lgbt-parents-reject-the-names-mommy-and-daddy.html

Attached: NotDadNotMom.jpg (675x675, 87K)

it's just dumb trend bullshit for urban rootless cosmopolitans to feel unique

W-what do you mean by rootless cosmopolitans?

>Jewish heritage
Well, I never...

It's just trying way to hard.

Attached: 1510782105988.jpg (706x673, 69K)

I honestly mean more like urban bugmen I missed the Jew part at first but nevertheless it applies

discord gg/VK3vrG

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

poor kid didn't ask for faggot parents. i give him until he's 5 before he's walking around with a tail buttplug waving around rainbow flags at a fag parade, two faggot xir parents virtue signalling every second of it.

Attached: fbm.png (474x443, 32K)

fucking kikes

Attached: jewingwho.jpg (682x768, 115K)

they are faggots

42 year old first time mom

>average Jewish family

sick freaks a bullet is the only cure for a jews sick mind

>Kikes

>It means “dad” in Hebrew, providing a link to their Jewish heritage:
Well imjun muh sochk

Xhe's kike offspring who cares lol

Fuck off John.

Because they are pretentious fucks.

Fertility treatments. This person has no business reproducing.

>Isaac Schankler
>As a composer for video games, Schankler has written music for critically acclaimed and award-winning independent games, including Ladykiller in a Bind, Analogue: A Hate Story, Hate Plus, Redshirt, and Depression Quest.

>Depression Quest is a 2013 interactive fiction game dealing with the subject of depression. It was developed by Zoë Quinn

Attached: 1527892297269.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Which is worse: growing up in a SJW household or a nigger household?

I would run away as soon as I became self aware.

bump

At least in a not household you're free to follow your natural inclinations, as base and animal as they are. Sjws intentionally fuck everything around until these poor kids don't know which end is up.

*nog household

bump

bump