Black IQ average 85

>black IQ average 85
>white IQ average 100
>jew IQ average 115

>difference in IQ between the jew and the white is the same difference between the white and the black

Attached: 1528324991394.jpg (800x684, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism
jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.915.9087&rep=rep1&type=pdf
timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

complete bullshit
and even if we were to grant that, give me one good reason why these people shouldn't be gassed

There's talk about the Jewish IQ stat being misrepresented.

But even then, that doesn't really matter. You don't need to be a society of geniuses to be worthy of continuance. You just need to be a SOCIETY, rather than the raping anarchy that Africans devolve to.

> complete bullshit

On the contrary, it is completely accurate, and a perfect reason for why you should gas them: because nigger-tier people literally have no hope of winning against kikes unless they perform a proper exterminatus against them.

jewish IQ stat is wrong, anglicans have an average IQ of 143 btw lel

IQ only counts for White people and the races that place below White people, Asians and Jews cheat and their IQ scores are fake news.

its not misrepresented at all but it may be closer to 108-112 and not 115. it is at least 1/3 to half an SD above white iq

they don’t at all, you mean Episcopalians and they have a comparable iq with Jews as do Mormons. Anglo iq is around 102-103, its lower than Swedes and Germans and lower than all east asians+jews but higher than meds

IF you're Jewish, are you supposed to check
"Asian", "White", or "Multiracial" on ACT/SAT exams?

Source(s) nigger

>probably
Yeah but my IQ is >135, so the jews are still a bunch of brainlets.

There are a fuck ton of white subhumans, due to the general deterioration of the White race. We acknowledge this. The solution is eugenics.

>facts don't care about your feelings!
>unless if they go against my feelings!

Jews are dumb as fuck, stop posting this bullshit

Attached: Jew IQ.jpg (771x1024, 183K)

and you believe the kike media that told you that?

Attached: jew iq.jpg (1386x1746, 819K)

>be black
>have IQ of 137
Can you niggers stop being distracted by IQ?

Do you like kfc?

Give me one good reason blacks shouldnt gas whites and the IQ gap being as much bullshit as you claim for Jews an white as it would be between whites and blacks

God no.

>Anglicans have an average IQ of 143

Attached: 3324.png (499x396, 125K)

every jew I've met was a snivelling retard with a whingy voice, that told you theywere jewish within a minute of meeting them.

I never of checked, but thinking my IQ around 87, therefore me not of nigger.

>Jew IQ 115
Israel IQ today: 95
New Jersey test scores by Jews: closer to that of black students than other groups.

Also you should realize that there are many Jews who are black, so which ones are you talking about?
Oh you mean the supposed Ashkenazi Jew? They're not Semitic Jews. They have their origins in Europe.

Give it up kike.

Why?

the iq gap OP was on about is simply wrong
and i can't give you a good reason that blacks shouldn't gas whites because it's too silly to even think about
have they invented the wheel yet?

>Jews own everything in America
>Jews have higher IQ
Weird, almost like liberals are wrong about IQ and it's extremely important to quantify how successful you'll be

Makes sense when you think about it. You don't get kicked out of 100+ countries and survive if you're dumb. 1000 years of natural selection, the stupid ones get caught and killed. Those guilty of association with the stupid ones get tossed into the wilderness to fend for themselves. Those that can survive a fresh start live on to reproduce a high iq offspring. Those that can't die out and take their low iq genes with them.

Can confirm,we do Have 143 iq.
Sorry dipsshit .worshipe me horsewhip me .
Ps we have big dicks too

>jew IQ average 115
wrong

Doesn't matter, there are far more intelligent whites in each category of intelligence. Jewish intelligence is largely a cover for their nepotism.

You can't argue misrepresentation in Jewish IQ without having to accept the notion that African IQ is ALSO misrepresented.

Jews are the original white collar workers and that's why they're so influential, they've been established in extremely important industries for much longer than other people.

It's worth noting that it's not your typical Jew with a higher IQ than whites, it's specifically Ashkenazi Jews. Typical Jew is on par with white IQ.

>the same IQ tests that I use to justify myself over blacks constantly is only bullshit when Ashkenazi Jews use it.
Pathetic.
web.mit.edu/fustflum/documents/papers/AshkenaziIQ.jbiosocsci.pdf
It's not like all Jews are smarter though, just a small subsect.

I'm anglican church and I'm 143 IQ

It's the McDonald's of friend chicken. My choices are either Chick-fil-A or Church's if I want chicken.

I'm a burger boy.

That was totaly awesome Bob! Go get 'em! Get 'em Bob! You're a real go getter Bob!.

Attached: propaganda.gif (400x254, 1.33M)

>the stupid ones get caught and killed
this is what I came here to post

>anglicans have an average IQ of 143 btw lel
Let's be honest, that's 100% absurd on its face.

>difference in IQ between the jew and the white is the same difference between the white and the black
Just a (((COINCIDENCE)))

Attached: 1505657213706.jpg (500x700, 61K)

s-so its natural law to be ruled by joos in the end??

>Average Jew IQ = 90
I fixed it for ya. Jews have the lowest spatial IQs of any race, at around 65.

>my IQ, 137
Fuck off kike, we're on to you.

Attached: 1525060010882.jpg (2800x1730, 1.31M)

Unfortunately the genetics of these diseases tell a more complicated story. Carriers for these diseases often have even higher IQs than other Ashkenazim. Much like sickle cell carriers are resistant to malarial diseases, Jewish carriers of many of these self-selected intelligence genes do better than the general population, so long as their offspring remain carriers as well.

Look it up, dipshit.

Ashkenazi Jew intelligence has been well researched. As much as Jow Forums might hate it, denying facts is not a road you should go down. This is discussed heavily in Charles Murray's book "The Bell Curve", highly recommended.

Yes. But you do realize that Ashkenazi Jew doesn't make them Jewish by blood. They are not children of Judah who come from Palestine therefore they can not be Jewish by inheritance. To call them Jewish by inheritance is a lie, so to categorize them as Jewish makes no sense either. They have their origins in Europe.

Asian 115
t. Asian who keeps his truck in pristine condition

Attached: _0.webm (640x300, 2.23M)

>jew IQ average 115
You mean 95, Jews like to lie.

Attached: jewish_iq_mental_illness.png (1386x1746, 1.72M)

>tfw professionally tested at 152
>tfw even the average kike is an ultranigger to me
>tfw abject failure at life

Attached: 8C4AE71D-2DA0-4FB1-89ED-1F3B17D9A229.jpg (793x786, 63K)

>jews have subverted our society and made us their pawns
>b-but they're totally not smarter than us, they just made up dem IQ tests n sheeit!
sorry fags, you can't be aryan master race and oppressed by jews at the same time.

>15% higher is the same difference as 18% higher
You're black aren't you?

The gap in IQ scores between whites and African-Americans has narrowed by at least a quarter since 1972. That gives you pathetic racist incels ~50 years before you have to move onto another group to talk shit about to make yourself feel big.

Jews invest 20% of their income their whole lives. Whites refuse to invest 20% of their income. Therefore whites will always be controlled by Jews. It’s not an intelligence thing, it’s a discipline thing.

Realistically you can. If you have a specific DNA strand that makes you more inclined to be tribal, it doesn't matter how smart another group is if it's tolerant. They will always lose to the tribal group because collectively, that group will aim to increase its own power at the expense of everyone else.

We see this with South Africa today and the genocide of white people.

i scored 143 but i'm spergy as fuck

The average IQ of Israel is 95. Their PISA and LitMat scores are Bulgaria and Romania tier.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

That's a lie. Post the studies you're supposedly referencing.

Attached: 1518276966214.jpg (621x1000, 367K)

I’m not diagnosed but I wouldn’t be too surprised if I placed on the spectrum. The reality is that having real conversations is tough for me so I just learned to act like an idiot.

Churchill took advantage of our blithering idiot of a president.. looking at old black and white footage of them together you can tell just by the body language alone what kind of kikery was going down..

Attached: 88D510F7-D9B8-4604-BBFE-182F37D390AB.jpg (1213x1695, 645K)

feels good being smarter than the average jew..

We see jews as fellow brotherly citizens. Jews see us as animals to be dominated and eventually enslaved/exterminated. If we played by the same rules as jews they would go extinct in a matter of weeks

Attached: 1459514862052.jpg (591x741, 82K)

>jew IQ average 115
No it isn't

Churchill wrote some interesting things about the chosen race.

Attached: 170px-Churchill_1904_Q_42037.jpg (170x243, 10K)

That's because Israeli jews are sephardic jews, which are ethnically distinct from the ashkenazi jews. Ashkenazi jews are the "white" ones with the high IQs.

Culturally sephardic jews are much more conservative ala the right wing of the United States, whereas ashkenazi jews tend to be more in the limousine liberal class of economically conservative socially progressive.

T. filthy kike scum

Attached: IQ.jpg (1158x778, 80K)

>We see jews as fellow brotherly citizens
I don't they are insular tribal disloyal cunts who are playing the long con.

ZIONISM versus BOLSHEVISM.
A STRUGGLE FOR THE SOUL OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE.
By the Rt. Hon. Winston S. Churchill.

"This movement among the Jews is not new. From the days of Spartacus-Weishaupt to those of Karl Marx, and down to Trotsky (Russia), Bela Kun (Hungary), Rosa Luxembourg (Germany), and Emma Goldman (United States), this world-wide conspiracy for the overthrow of civilization and for the reconstitution of society on the basis of arrested development, of envious malevolence, and impossible equality, has been steadily growing. It played, as a modern writer, Mrs. Webster, has so ably shown, a definitely recognizable part in the tragedy of the French Revolution.

It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the Nineteenth Century; and now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their heads and have become practically the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Attached: 1524910831769.png (400x558, 630K)

>jew IQ meme
lol

Attached: 1511800197385.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

>The gap in IQ scores between whites and African-Americans has narrowed by at least a quarter
and you know why?
because you had to lower the standards of education to appease dumb niggers as a result whites suffered as well

"There is no need to exaggerate the part played in the creation of Bolshevism and in the actual bringing about of the Russian Revolution by these international and for the most part atheistical Jews. It is certainly a very great one; it probably outweighs all others. With the notable exception of Lenin, the majority of the leading figures are Jews. Moreover, the principal inspiration and driving power comes from the Jewish leaders. Thus Tchitcherin, a pure Russian, is eclipsed by his nominal subordinate Litvinoff, and the influence of Russians like Bukharin or Lunacharski cannot be compared with the power of Trotsky, or of Zinovieff, the Dictator of the Red Citadel (Petrograd), or of Krassin or Radek – all Jews.

In the Soviet institutions the predominance of Jews is even more astonishing. And the prominent, if not indeed the principal, part in the system of terrorism applied by the Extraordinary Commissions for Combating Counter-Revolution has been taken by Jews, and in some notable cases by Jewesses. The same evil prominence was obtained by Jews in the brief period of terror during which Bela Kun ruled in Hungary. The same phenomenon has been presented in Germany (especially in Bavaria), so far as this madness has been allowed to prey upon the temporary prostration of the German people. Although in all these countries there are many non-Jews every whit as bad as the worst of the Jewish revolutionaries, the part played by the latter in proportion to their numbers in the population is astonishing."

Attached: 1524907893592.png (640x838, 967K)

Not true, we are semites.

maybe 1-3 areas of iq spectrum have a 140+ spike, but the average person does not walk around with a 140 iq average... nope.
maybe 95-130

While his writings were fantastic, his actions shamed the British empire for eternity.

Attached: EAF7C7D7-6E78-4D3C-8183-48D977C3D54C.jpg (1098x764, 234K)

everything below 85 should be gassed too

Attached: 1527985210569.gif (500x349, 906K)

The 115IQ claim comes from Kantor's study of 110 Yeshiva'd students three decades ago. The students were literally mentored by the co-founder of the test. Israels avg. IQ is 95. If Ashkenazi (30% of Israel) had an average IQ of 115 that would necessitate the semitic kikes being borderline retarded. These Ashkenazi supremacists are claiming that normal jews are dumb as a rock but ones mixed with euros are the master race.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Zionism_versus_Bolshevism

Attached: rothschild.jpg (600x430, 39K)

This
Whit*toids musy be gassed

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
>jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat. "Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews. "With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant."

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

see

citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.915.9087&rep=rep1&type=pdf

every race can have high IQ in statistics if you cherrypick individuals

Always quoting the same three studies with fewer than 150 test subjects each. All three were done out of NYC decades ago with Yeshiva'd students. The average IQ of Israel is 95. Ashkenazi are 30% of Israel.

Attached: 1525537506708.jpg (962x641, 79K)

Nope. You can track it yourself if you want to. You're a liar who poses yourself as being Jewish but you have no recollection of Jewish history. Have you ever read the Torah, or the Bible?

There are three sons of Abraham, for which three tribes emerged in proximity of Palestine. The children of Judah in south west Palestine are Jews by definition and holy text. The Palestinians are also Semites by definition.

By history, Ashkenazi Jews are "Europeans who converted to Judaism to escape persecution of Islam". You are not a Semite by the definition of Judaism and the Bible.

Moreso, in the bible they explicitly state that "there will be those who call themselves Jews but are not. They are worshipers of the synagogue of Satan".

You are not a Jew. You are a false Jew. A fake. A childish worshiper who does exactly what was described.

going by that brilliant logic, whites are BTFO by asians because they greatly outnumber us. what mental gymnastics do you have to get around that?

Lets get this line moving.

Attached: anudda shoa.jpg (1490x990, 272K)

Diminishing returns

jew average is 105, nice try 1 post by this ID

Ah I wasn't paying attention, yeah I agree that it would be absurd for the average IQ of any population to be 115, except maybe on a college campus. IIRC the actual number for Ashkenazi jews is 105.

As a certified kike myself, I can testify that most Jews are smart enough, but nothing that really sets them apart. I'm actually more inclined to believe that the reason Jewish IQ is higher is because we have fewer members on the low end of the spectrum than high performers.

This about it for a moment. If the average IQ of Israel is 95 and Ashkenazi are 30% of Israel Ashkenazi supremacists must claim that normal semitic jews are borderline retarded as defined by the USA military and that jews mixed with euros are gods chosen master race.

It's a matter of worldview rather than so called culture or intelligence.

Attached: 1402258252321.jpg (1280x960, 316K)

pic related
high IQ does not necessarily mean you are of any use to the world, china has an average IQ of 105 (although demographers believe this is inflated) and 1.4 billion people, and yet all they can do is steal others' technology for themselves. why can't they invent new technology?

Attached: 1529425244245.jpg (918x543, 101K)

Ashkenazi IQ is somewhere between 100-105.

Hah. That shows a gain of 3-5 points. Knew you were lying.

The average person doesn't need to be a Genius, there's plenty of White Geniuses to run society. They just need to be intelligent enough to not run amok, and act like a bunch of chimps. So the avg Ashkenazi Jew is 111 - 115 (it varies per source, other types of Jews rank much lower than Whites on avg). My IQ is 152, I am in the top 99.973 percentile of IQ. If average White Citizen had an average IQ equivalent to mine, we'd all be discussing complex ideas such as theoretical/practical physics, chemistry, genetics, etc. all day, and there'd be nobody willing to be a peon to occupy the lower positions necessary to run society. Very few people nowadays argue that Whites are the supreme race in every facet of society. Each race has its own particular advantages, and disadvantages. What we desire is an Ethnostate for our people (like the world was just a Century ago) for us to pursue our own destiny, and to thrive on our own. Without the interference of foreign peoples, regardless as to whether or not they're good.

... Israel absolutely destroyed the chosen race meme.

"Some 25% of the revenue of Israel’s lauded high-tech sector comes from shady or fraudulent industries"

timesofisrael.com/is-israel-becoming-a-mafia-state/

Attached: 1514594226636.jpg (1000x624, 319K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-21 German Revolution of 1918–19 - Wikipedia.png (1352x5000, 1.18M)

Does anyone else legitimately find it spooky that they claim to be God's chosen people and are smarter than everyone else?

It's based on one shitty study with a sample size of ~40 people.

Yeah, it’s not like they invented paper, gunpowder, the compass, umbrellas...

and then lost it all over quite literally a milennia of war with both themselves and outsiders

meanwhile whites discovered those later but refined them into so much more

More recent Chinese inventions include mobile payment, bike-sharing services, e-commerce, and high-speed trains.

Who gives a shit

Even assuming it was true, it doesn't by percentage retard. Which is more significant, a difference from 90 to 100, or from 140 to 150?