Can someone explain what’s wrong with the immigration thing?

>parents take child across illegally or overstay green card
>get detained
>while parent is being held the child is put in a facility as ward of the state
>they stay until a relative can be found- either in US or abroad- or (rarely) they’re all sent back
How is it different than what we do for regular felons in the US? And what’s the solution to it?

Attached: 7A013A57-4242-4044-964B-EE35D9A0BDC2.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even the nazis werent this cruel!

Attached: DachauBabies1.jpg (474x370, 35K)

It's just TRUMP BAD dialed up to eleventy eleven, trying to save their blue wave.

Attached: WOMP-WOMP.png (307x263, 42K)

it's cause they can get the propaganda images. once again, msm is the enemy of the America people

>save
>implying
hoo boy you have no idea

you are fucked ! this is coming from a girl who is getting her master's in political science by the way, not even speculation !

It's a misdemeanor to cross the border for 1. Would you get your child taken away for jaywalking? Or cited and released? 2. When someone approaches the boarder and is seeking asylum, it is not a crime. Want treat them as criminals? Why send their children to New York York Michigan? The fear of immigrants is planned with language like, infest and its purposely dehumanizing them.

Show us your tits with a timestamp, otherwise you're a larping faggot.

should show them what happened to kikelets
youtube.com/watch?v=nxVYKcVUhDk

show me your dick first lol

wow big surprise people found out about Jow Forums it's not like you guys were being written up in literally every net-based political article since 2016... :/

don't forget these are only the children of parents who were caught.

imagine all the dead children who were left in the desert to rot, or were told to "hide" but then their parents never came back for them or they wandered /ran off before the border patrol could capture them.

> thinking mother nature gives a fuck about a human life
as harsh as the state may be at times, at least it's not directly murdering children (in this given example)

get rid of the whole family and jail the employers

fag

There's nothing wrong. Liberals are sheltered fucktards. I was separated from my family for months and I'm not a criminal. My wife had to go through the long process of getting a visa legally. That's how it works. If these dumb fuck liberals think they'll just waltz into another country and not get kicked the fuck out, they're as retarded as they sound. They have no idea of how the world works, have never been to another country, and are fucking infants who only listen to their heart. Btw, all legal immigrants hate the fuck out of scummy fucking wetbacks

Welcome to Jow Forums, newfag. You're here forever. Enjoy your eventual redpilling. But the rules are people who claim to be girls on the internet have to prove it - by showing tits. Otherwise, GTFO.

Attached: AM9q.jpg (750x563, 77K)

... wtf does your vagina have to do with this? Hoo boy

You do realize that jaywalking isn't a misdemeanor, right? DUI is a misdemeanor. Domestic violence is a misdemeanor. Do you think they take your kid of you're arrested for those?

see this thread

Ask Israel lol

You do realize when you seek asylum you’re supposed to stop at the border and let them know or go to any of the consulates in Mexico and seek asylum from there. NOT cross the border and get caught and then cry asylum.

What's wrong?
>children are put in cages
There are actual pictures of the cages
>being empathetic to people whose lives are clearly terrible
>media hosts empathize with them
Take your pick.

the issue is women, AKA emotionally driven monsters, were given the right to vote and are rewarded for being single mothers which yields liberal men AKA emotionally driven monsters.

you still haven't figured out how to counter this meme, huh?

>not even speculation
Everything is speculation until it happens, faggot. Also tits or gtfo.

>Children in cages
Because "Children in centers with food, water, AC, schooling, etc." wouldn't sound as good.

>not realizing our country is infested with spics and niggs
>would you break families up for jaywalking
No but I sure as hell would make crossing our border illegally a felony the first fucking time they do it. It's ridiculous that a spic can literally "jaywalk" over our fucking border

Its not, stop paying attention to the libshit

The only surprise is how quickly this devolves into the open border argument and how fucking thinly veiled of a criticism it is.

Attached: Youtube.png (218x294, 76K)