Lolbertarians fell into the trap of aiming for perfection

when they would have done better being realistic- which modern women are not
compared to transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.

Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

Attached: 1514408283468-pol.jpg (1080x1080, 126K)

dude shut the fuck up

Not into transgirls, even postOP. IF you understand transsexuals, you would realize that after they undergo operation and hormonal therapy, it costs a fuck ton of money plus they need to use a dilater to prevent their new vagina from closing. It's nasty because hair gets stuck inside and the stitches come loose.

Don't ask me about it. I'm a doctor. I've seen some things but every transsexual I come into contact... yah it's not fun seeing an infected hairball stuck in a fake vagina.

yeah isn't it basically a wound that is prevented from healing?

Yes. That's exactly what it is, and it's difficult to stop infections so they come back constantly and waste my time.

>Pioneers make my work harder
Back to Russia, Commie

this is a guy right? fuck this earth.

are you one of those brain drain doctors? what cunt are u from

>this is a guy right? fuck this earth.
You fapped already?

Psychotic mutilated faggot ≠ girl

>fell into the "trap"
Can't make this shit up. kek

That trigger discipline is making me hard

>All smart people come from USA
Daily reminder that the USA is a double digit IQ country

Attached: canadaFlag.png (318x336, 9K)

Attached: 0b571288e0dd018448bcaea4645e1d75b9db01b17b51704981b05f2355628ad9.jpg (800x584, 89K)

>>fell into the "trap"
>Can't make this shit up. kek
Nice catch, at least someone noticed

no retard i was asking if the dude was a poo or a boer.also the US IQ is 100.

What a fucking surprise, who would've known the massive population of niggers and spics would lower it?

>Pioneers make my work harder
>Back to Russia, Commie
Firstly you have to look at the operation itself before you criticize it. People shouldn't be taking the operation because it statistically leads to a higher suicide rate and the technology just isn't developed for it. You can say "pioneer" but you'd have to be retarded to undergo something that isn't caught up with stem cell research. The best they have is the inner vaginal walls. The science isn't even set.

It's Canada's healthcare system.

Women are for faggots this is a mans world.

USA IQ is 99

Had any trannies that won't say they're a tranny until you see a completely unnatural "vagina"?

Attached: this is not a real pussy.jpg (400x533, 48K)

isnt yours like 98 lmao

>tfw no transgf
pure unending suffering lads.

Attached: 1498078584520.jpg (500x484, 40K)

You seriously can't immediately tell that that's a guy just from looking at it?

so you're from india right?

Just join the 45% faggot

Attached: c9dd220435fcece3d76be185b901aca62068bda002ca4ffc572f40b5f1c34c0e.gif (397x658, 964K)

>isnt yours like 98 lmao
It's 99, but listed above US, but perhaps only because of alphabetical order.

No because you have to review their medical history prior to it. Normally people don't talk about their gender because they assume you already know their history. There was one that asserted their self like a female, sure. But it means nothing.

killing yourself is for fucking cowards. life is beautiful just wish i could share it with someone.

Parents are. My father was a Surgeon and I'm following in his foot-steps. Would you rather have someone who knows what they are doing or someone who doesn't?

I for one welcome our Indian overlords

well i wouldnt want an indian doing heart surgery on me ill tell u that senpai

bro youre not canadian being canadian means being white.i cant be chinese cause im white can i?

Threadly reminder that a man sucking a trans woman's penis is straight oral sex.

Why is she so perfect, Jow Forums?

Attached: 9a7859f9fd8fa2472c93859caa47f832.jpg (1152x2048, 501K)

Hell is for ever!

her nose is so weird

Who is your god?

Daily reminder that you don't belong on Jow Forums, faggot.

>>/lgbt/

Is yanking that stank hairball satisfying like popping a cyst?

literal tonnes of makeup

>her

HE has been blacked

Looks like something is trying to escape

Okay then you can take a Jewish doctor instead. You can have a Jewish dentist who pulls the teeth out of your children to sell for Obamacare money and you'll still choose him because he's closer to your skin complexion. Good job.

Indians have many traditional Gods. My family is Atheist however.

>HE has been blacked
Sauce?