OBAMA CAGES

Start calling them OBAMA CAGES because obama put taquito benders in cages

Attached: beans.jpg (320x399, 23K)

Barack barracks?

fema camps were really ICE camps. How about that?

ok that's a good one. How do I edit my thread title?

lol now show the whole picture.

Haven't followed any contemporary (((media))) outlet, is this is only picture of the cages they're showing to the masses?

Attached: 382944.jpg (720x1080, 61K)

Attached: 1526620197535.jpg (600x445, 55K)

What number do I call on my Obama Phone to order the Obama Cage?

ya blew it

bump for potential

No that picture in OP is fake, its a protest where they have kids fake crying with signs in cages.

The actual pictures have mesh metal and its a bunch of mexican men sitting on benches waiting for deportation. A majority of which will try to sneak back in after they get deported.

Obama built camps for millions of people too!

I thought welfare was the Obama cage.

>BRRRRAAAPPPPP

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1529556603277.jpg (1200x1188, 289K)

>B-but obama
pathetic drumpfkin :^)

im pretty damn tired of this shit. from day one no one gave a fucking shit but i keep seeing it posted and little cuckservative retards bending over backwards trying to say its okay cause obamam did it! trying to be a christkike about it. NO ONE GIVES A SHIT AOUT THESE LITTLE FUCKING SPIC KIDS

Post a time stamp of a cartel beheading outside.

I don't care about greasy spic kids either, I just want to take control of the narrative for once #OBAMACAGES

B.a.n.

Attached: Faget Nigger 0bango Deepstate crack nigger.jpg (1079x983, 182K)

#OBAMAPIZZA&HOTDOGPARTYCAGES

How am I supposed to redpill my leftist friends without showing them this image and getting mistaken for a Nazi conspirator?

They are actually Clinton cages and Obama made it worse but the Democrats literally voted for this.

If the Dems want to blame Trump for all of Dems failures that is laughable strategy at best.

how about we call it what it is, literally fake news.

Attached: media lies - 1529448192973.png (1200x1188, 1.87M)