Why do gays exist

why do gays exist

Attached: A6D5B36D-4270-41BA-B437-CBD0318AF118.jpg (1178x2048, 434K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/gdhmT
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088
archive.is/jH4L3
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women
chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833246/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*flamers

Why does down syndrome exist?
Why do schizophrenics exist?
Why does autism exist?
Why do feminists exist?

Tldr: the human race is full of disabilities.

>the nose on the left

Attached: 57dbe4e0c6c2a44f655075795492ff43871ead5792d356b1e71199af6a55bd0a.jpg (904x832, 148K)

Natural selections inherent population control

Satan minions

Genetic Population Control.

They're un repentant sinners.

>us whites

Attached: oy.png (1440x2560, 1.24M)

Nature fins ways to fix problems, see AIDS or better yet superAIDS.

It's so she can inhale his soul when he lets his guard down

Like suicides and lepers, right?

good spot, I was staring at her titties

>Romans 1:24-32 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Attached: 2-timothy-319-5-638.jpg (638x479, 96K)

Why do women love fags so much? 90% it's always women promoting this degenerate nonsense you harldy ever see straight guys do this shit.

Make sure you don't throw good effort after bad, user.

its mental illness

discord gg/VK3vrG

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Guys, gay or not, should start wearing those pants at work and see how feminists react.

So they can try to shill Jow Forums for blackmail victims and spam Jow Forums with some weak as fuck campaign then pat each other on the back after making some threads
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175178589

They want to feel what it's like to be the object of love. i.e. to be sought after like a woman traditionally/historically has. This is likely stemming from a lack of care/comfort in early-year development.

See: mental illness.

Attached: 1493575864328.jpg (600x699, 93K)

?

oven fuel

>why do gays exist
weak, single mothers (and occasionally, basedboy fathers)

Demonic possession, childhood sexual abuse, lack of proper father figures, brainwash from society guilt tripping you for being hetero and masculine.

Homosexuality was created by Satan to destroy western civilization and combat God's marriage

Attached: Lucifer.jpg (950x1077, 792K)

You guys have honestly never felt sexual attraction for a guy? Its social constructs that stop us from fulfilling our natural desires.

>why do gays exist?
Same reason Jews do.
To enact the will of Satan on earth.

No mate. I never have.
If you have it means you're gay.

Because they love having neutered men that don't thirst for their pussy around them. It's like a girl friend for them only it's a faggot.

Gay genes give a genetic advantage to women who have them. They are sexually antagonistic.

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Genome-Wide Association Study of Male Sexual Orientation:

archive.is/gdhmT

Female relatives of male homosexuals have 1.3x as many kids:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0051088

News article summarizing the study:

archive.is/jH4L3

-
Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/public-health/teen-pregnancy-bisexual-lesbian-heterosexual-women

-

Straight males carry gay genes:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

Attached: GayGenerations.png (1934x1038, 471K)

>natural desires
kys fag

>natural desires
>sticking your dick in a mas hairy ass
lel shitdick

To cull the herd.

thread creators

Attached: thread creators.jpg (2880x1780, 1.2M)

When mummy drinks too much while pregnant with you or drops you on your head you often end up with something called brain damage.

They're working overtime tonight, as far as I've seen. It's ridiculous.

So that OP has something to do with his mouth, obviously.

Attached: OP literally cannot stop.jpg (411x381, 36K)

fucking gaywad that's so fucking disgusting holy shit i just spit up my yoohoo all over my desk in disgust over such an outrageous remark you fag i bet you want dicks up your ass don't you you fag i've never had one gay thought in my entire life if you think those are natural desires then you are a fucking dumbass why the fuck would you want to put your dick in the hairy shit-filled asshole of a man when nice soft pussies exist god that is so fucked up and gay i have no respect for fags like you especially fags that want to try to spread their mental illness shame on you for suggesting that shame on you i hope you are never let around kids you fag god i wish you were standing right here in front of me so i could knock your lights out i would love punching you so much it's not even funny god you make me sick seriously dude go see a psychologist fuck you you aids ridden faggot you cum beard shit dick faggot

Is that Laura Loomer?

proof is in the pudding

Attached: file.png (551x826, 382K)

seriously. plus their prime time is 9pm EST to like 8am EST since the depressed & mentally ill don't keep normal hours

wow

Attached: nose.png (154x110, 40K)

>why do gays exist
To punish us for our sins

>Fedorov

Attached: reddit gold.jpg (480x640, 42K)

Kek

Never forget the fellow whites.

Attached: fellow whites.png (1200x928, 1.65M)

Utter bullshit
t. biologist

A few factors come into play, number one, this age of modern chemicals, many of which can be found all over the place and have deleterious effects on human health; or two, a deep-seated (seeded? can ne'er remember) loathing or intense love or intense fear of mother, transfers to females in general; or three, sexual molestation by males. And probably a combination of all three of those factors.

yes, frankly this is the only possible logical explanation

Because God is punishing us for allowing Jews to thrive.

Is this original or just very old? Cannot find it.

most of the time they were abused in their childhood and / or other psychological problems

also Jewish brainwashing of the youth

These days its mostly Atrazine but it is a combination of factors at this point. Really, just like everything else anti-life and degenerate it was is and always has been the work if the Devil and his long nosed servants the Jews.

+ commas

no it's pretty much been the consensus for a while now that you've got genuine brain problems if you're gay

CHRISTIANS CANT COMMA

Attached: Christians2.png (765x675, 976K)

To keep the population down

Because men are objectively more attractive than women

Attached: 32D4F611-6C1B-4EDB-B801-9CABED81395A.jpg (422x750, 62K)

Mmmmm

Attached: Amazing SF gay gathering.jpg (594x612, 67K)

because we don't kill them.

Attached: 34183718_783813058494505_8550239254414884864_n.jpg (750x500, 65K)

We have known for about a decade that gay people have "opposite sex brains"
>newscientist.com/article/dn14146-gay-brains-structured-like-those-of-the-opposite-sex/
And with brain scans they can tell if you have a male brain or female brain 90% of the time
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4833246/

Attached: 557FA861-540B-439F-8E67-9D0F6FEEDC89.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

Checked and confirmed

because we let them to exist?

CHild molesters. and drunk dads. And batshit crazy thot moms

No, really.

most gays were either physically or sexually abused as children

Bisexual females have more teen pregnancies:
>have more sex because no morals
>get accidentally pregnant more often
color my surprise