Child concentration camps starting leftist-in fighting

Leftists are in such chaos they can’t agree on anything, even the most retarded twitter users.

Attached: 68C1691C-0C59-4A8F-801C-D451D4171A72.jpg (750x637, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kvue.com/amp/article?section=news&headline=fact-check-viral-photo-of-caged-child-was-actually-staged-as-texas-border-issues-heat-up&contentId=269-565579684&__twitter_impression=true
youtube.com/watch?v=5CnE5Q2bbEY&index=12&list=PL0sAo0Cqg83Qgcui7M1VJQMCusPzTwKYC&t=0s
youtu.be/7IVJVTUNl0I?t=1m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 914628E3-790B-4123-AC99-4CFFF6C22637.jpg (750x1054, 402K)

by the end of the year it will be embarrassing to be anti trump

>I was 15 two years ago
>i'm an adult
these fucking people are retarded.

they're poised to respond with maximum hostility to the slightest lack of confirmation. They lack so much nuance that they see no difference between nazis and the minutia of individual opinions within their group.

It already has been for 2 years.

it's delicious
How did it get so bad so fast?

Attached: merchant 11.gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Wow, thats heavy man.
The only way to get aboard the Trump train now is to blow up a spic church. Go full Varg and we will welcome you lost child.

>who went to the shittest highschool contest
>who is the poorest contest
>who is the least smart contest
>who is the most lazy contest
>who smokes the most weed contest
>who is the most depressed contest
>who has the most unloving sex contest
>who is the gayest contest
>who is the poorest contest again
why do poor people and liberals play "who is the poorest"

>can you please respect my uninformed retarded opinions
>also the opinions of everybody who was an adult in 2008, doesn't have this excuse and acted like trump was hitler for doing what obama did for 8 years

When leftists intended to make anti-Trump narratives somehow it bounces back at them. This is why there is a limit to false narratives. It only traces back to original dirt.

>Obama' had shitty immigration policies
>Trump is literally Hitler
Is it reasonable to compare Obama to Hitler now too?

The inevitable result of making politics a religion-- Jow Forums should take notes.

The Boy Who Cried Wolf
by Jack Handy

>memorizing the words to all the fall out boy songs
you don't deserve opinions

>15 when obama was in office
>now that I'm an adult
fuck off

Look at me, I'm purposely misconstruing arguements so I don't have to answer for the fact that I attacked the president and called him literally Hitler over a policy that was in place for over a decade.
Wew lad, this is high level debating right here. These people couldn't give a single fuck about these kids. If the TV didnt tell them to be outraged right now over it, they wouldn't be. They are pavlov's dog. When the TV tells them to think something, they do. Its disturbing how dangerous these people can truly be. No thoughts of their own and completely willing to live in cognizant dissonance without ever having to self reflect. When called out on their hypocrisy, the television has taught them to take the easy/cowards way out of any argument by screaming bigot. The absolute sad state of brainwashed communist leftists.

Is easier to go down the pit of degeneracy than to ascend the stairs of self improvement.

>"muh shitty upbringing justifies muh uninformed biased outlook"
>"Obama's shitty immigration policy"
>"Trump is literally Hitler for enforcing it"

Yeeesh these guys are insufferable

I have not heard a single intelligent policy proposal from them.
They've been screeching at Trump since the election, and they're looking for a crippled latina Muslim lesbian to become their next candidate running on an identity platform.

It's like they want to keep losing.

There is no such thing as a leftist. They’re all future conservatives.

Lmao look at these retards go at each other

They’re not going to make it

Attached: 7F85401B-BB26-45D6-86D8-3B3BB8873B91.jpg (750x903, 397K)

Worst part was saying that he listened to Fall Out Boy back then. Almost like the kid that was obsessed with Nirvana in 2009

>..think of a solution. You'll be the first on the left to have one.

Not bad. What that bitch typed before that makes him a bitch. You don't convince people by fitting as many.

..dicks into your mouth as you can. Thought I got that thought off before posting >.>;;;

>9 year olds can be in politics, but sitting alone for 5 hours is a holocaust
the absolute state of twitter retards

Okay the first four Fall Out Boy albums were really good though, come on. I like that their music literally sounds like Chicago, kind of.

We should probably be making fake twitter accounts pretending to leftists and create in-fighting

This seems like a really good subversion tactic. This is the way i'll argue with liberals from now on. Force them to become more and more liberal.

Attached: merchant 12.gif (969x581, 814K)

This is the same way the Student Revolutions of China ended.

It just took several years. Glad to see we're cutting out the waiting period.

your mom gayer than the absolutely dare you man

i listened to Fall Out Boy too but I dont bother convincing other people they are any good. what is wrong with you

>not having a pro-antifa trans activist alter ego
and you call yourself a Jow Forumsack

as opposed to pol's who's the whitest contest

Attached: 1529361566783.jpg (532x800, 98K)

it just hit a corner in the exponential curve.

cause leftists are losers who are drawn to losers, at least according to Ted Kaczinkski

Attached: leftists TK.png (1200x1620, 152K)

Attached: worse than hitler.jpg (1462x1680, 610K)

If you ever listened to Fallout Boy, you're a faggot

they lack empathy. they cant model other minds in their mind and imagine the perspective or thoughts of another person. As a default they assume everyone htinks exactly like them. That's why they're ready to accuse people who disagree with them as liars, essentially, who are only pretending to disagree with them for selfish reasons.
Again THEY do exactly this all the time. They can only accuse people of doing things they're doing because they really cant think of anything else.

>i listened to Fall Out Boy too but I dont bother convincing other people they are any good. what is wrong with you

Even from a classical music perspective, Fall Out Boy is fantastic.

>great drummer
>fantastic vocals
>interesting and colorful chords
>cool song ideas
>lots of experimentation with writing styles

Seriously they get way too much hate because of Pete Wentz's faggotry. Patrick Stump used to be amazing

whiter than you, Mahmoud

you gayer than you're mom

>leftist attempting to rationalize why they didnt give a shit about beanies during Obama in the face of Trump ending their cold leftist policy of separating beanies from their beaners

Not tired of winning

>How did it get so bad so fast?
unironically thank obama

>why do poor people and liberals play "who is the poorest"
well the surface level psychology is that they get social clout for how much "oppression" they've experienced deeper level stuff could probably best be explained by uncle ted

How else will they practice for the Suffering Olympics?

No
Faggot

ITS NOT LIKE I LIKE BEING SARCASTIC

The only Fall Out Boy song I like is Carpal Tunnel of Love. Nothing else.

>They are lemmings being led over the cliff.
There, fixed it for ya. You're welcome

kvue.com/amp/article?section=news&headline=fact-check-viral-photo-of-caged-child-was-actually-staged-as-texas-border-issues-heat-up&contentId=269-565579684&__twitter_impression=true

Attached: Screenshot_20180621-013243.png (1440x1802, 639K)

Admit this is good

youtube.com/watch?v=5CnE5Q2bbEY&index=12&list=PL0sAo0Cqg83Qgcui7M1VJQMCusPzTwKYC&t=0s

And this comment helps make leftist ideology more coherent how???

they operate a cult which worships all which is bad; xe who is most unpleasent is leader
I'd call them followers of nurgle, but I genuinely have more respect for nurgle and His followers than these people; at least nurglites are happy

I'm tanned with disgusting hairy Italian arms. I've been pretending to be a Muslim every time I argue with these people anymore

>they cant model other minds in their mind and imagine the perspective or thoughts of another person.
thank you for being one of the few to understand what empathy is.

It is. Instigating blue-on-blue internet fighting is my anti-drug. Their intersectionality fetish creates infinite opportunities for stirring up trouble.

Because it establishes their pecking order

Well that does it, brown people need to stop coming to america. It's too dangerous here.

Hahahahhahahahhahaha

oh well
>but obama did it!
is a weak argument anyway

Why do leftists still think they are ''the young''? it's absolutely adorable

you can simply google any recent statistic/poll and see that basically no young white Americans agree with these morons, they literally just represent the opinion of niggers. This is the reason the boards bitches about demographics so much.

leftists, this is what you are. This is how normal (young)people see you.

did they forget that video? did they forget gamergate? did they forget what caused the '''''alt right''''?

you can post your little t_d screenshots all you want(picrelated), but you know you'll never see those faggots in real life, so does everybody else. But you leftist fucking freaks? You're loud, everyone knows at least one of you. Here's why you'll never be able to meme. It's because meme's are based on reality, and the reality is you morons busy trying to turn the world into zimbabwe just to feel virtuous

Attached: 1515722027886.png (561x864, 304K)

fucking ted was right all along

This.

It's more virtue signaling. Those who can claim less privilege are better than the "oppressors".

She's pretty much not relevant. I bet the people who are, like Cuck Schumer, were a tad older than 15 during Obongo's time.

A conservative president is fixing a problem made by liberals that no one gave a fuck about until this week and yet... conservatives are still somehow the bad guy, fuck these jew puppets can't get any dumber.

Guys why those kids in cages reminds me of FEMA death camps?

Attached: 1469635942022.jpg (475x318, 39K)

I do the same thing with spics. Parents were doing business in Puerto Rico and I was born there.

Yeah it is your fucking bad. Instead of memorizing songs to a fucking boy band, you could have been learning another language, how to become involved in politics, or volunteer in charity work.

Fuck you for indulging in mindless pop culture bullshit and passing it off as innocence when you constantly harangue people who are solving national problems you fucking privileged piece of shit. Only a fucking privileged person would have a the gall to say they were too busy to listen to fallout boy instead of helping out. Fuck your opinions.

Yeah I'm fucking mad

Attached: starting a conversation in oblivion.gif (320x213, 894K)

I assumed he meant in 2014, which would make them 19, not 17.

drink of the blood of jesus, or be put to the sword, degenerate

>Jow Forums: the only place in modern society where everyone argues the validity of their own whiteness
Never change Jow Forums

They don't. I'm poor and all we do is work whatever job the county job center could find for us and hope we can get into trade school or some kind of college program that's useful. These are urban core or suburbanite larpers who worship that progressive stack shit that killed OWS 8 years ago and have to spin up a story about how much they suck to have power in their clique.

fuck, that's a good way to put it. I have been blown away the past few days. Absolutely unreal.

been here since '05 and am a nigger by /new/, /newnew/ and Jow Forums standards. Actual niggers think I'm white. Whites think I'm a sandnigger or something. It's a rather precarious position.

Dude, they can't fight the right anymore, we have no shame and they can't scare us by calling us sexist,rapists, racist and nazi's anymore.
All the leaves is themselves to fight with

Post your face when Twitter a platform designed by the left to cause revolutions and which caused the Arab Spring will backfire and the left will commit mass suicide out of shaming from other leftists
Daily reminder the girl in pic related said she was with Cruz while shooting was happening and that they joked and she said she always thought he would be the shooter. Media disappeared that interview and fact though.

Attached: MFWnoshooterqt.jpg (1024x575, 67K)

This is a perfect example of what is wrong with a lot of people ages 18 - 30 that don't like trump
As a child/teen/young adult, most were too young to have much understanding of the government and its functions. King nigger and his policy is all they know. For them electing trump may be comparable to being transferred to a different classroom or having a new tard wrangler in charge

Attached: 1528868683750.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

We need to be injecting ourselves into these conversations and pretend to be Blue so we can make people jump ship.

why do they end everything with a question mark?

uptick in inflection. most likely retarded californian children who went to the worst public schools in the country

What's the source on webm?

>15 in 2014, thinks they're an adult now.

Attached: 01010000 01100101 01110000 01100101.jpg (300x300, 9K)

was that someone trying to get some upskirtage or a spooky?

can confirm

wider than you, mohammed

Why yes. They've been re-assigned to the teacher who insists that homework be turned in on time, does not care if you can't even that day, and insists that in his class you STFU and pay attention to him and not your smartphone.

>If the TV didnt tell them to be outraged right now over it, they wouldn't be.
Not even a slight exaggeration.
youtube.com/watch?v=RCVBEE1SfXI

>was that someone trying to get some upskirtage or a spooky?
Its called video editing software.

Trump is really taking it in the ass from the spics on this one.

How do you say Trump in Mexican? el Cucko?

Attached: 1_9LPVHhAYJjHar4aDufJdXg.png (1200x630, 670K)

They don't care if liberals do wrong. Only conservative white men are under their watchful eye.

>tfw you were that nirvana kid

Attached: 1528523869182.png (512x368, 218K)

>listening to fallout boy
>liberal
>faggot

All seem to go well with each other

Attached: 1516082151802.jpg (540x706, 115K)

>Ted Kaczinkski
Literal retard

(((Nieves)))
>white people
>family of immigrants

Attached: 1509498681376.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Attached: 1509333331136.jpg (1000x866, 162K)

When everyone is a Nazi, no one is.

its always a race to the bottom of the barrel with these people

>167 IQ
>Harvard, UMich, Berkeley
>Retard
Checks out.

Attached: DickBait.png (625x626, 44K)

Oh, well.... this is embarrassing....

Attached: photo-of-child-in-cage-actually-activists-protest-media-event-from-brown-berets-propaganda.png (742x960, 630K)

>commie meme flag

Attached: 1529474551072.png (238x220, 30K)