CANADA NO!

Even faggoty Bing normies don't want refugees.

Attached: CANADA NO.jpg (316x281, 17K)

leftists on suicide watch the last couple years. Every day I pray these antifa fags riot so that we can end them for good

When Ontarian overthrow the Liberals you best be sure we're getting a Conservative majority government.

We need a poll asking should liberals be deported

Or radio collared.

>deported
No, the Germans made the mistake of interning their problems with the plan of deportation

Based Canada, as always, I implore my fellow Humans (whites basically) to remember that the Leafs on this thread are shills and do not represent the average Canadian.

be sterilized then

Was this a conservative poll? I didn't see any government notification and it doesn't seem like the average Canadian.

When I say average Canadian, it's not the retards in Ontario, Manitoba or BC who want all refugees in.

No source. Leaf faggotry

Doesn't matter. Cuckservatives will still give you mass immigration.

Attached: 1526181327009.jpg (728x960, 58K)

>the average Canadian
There is an insane amount of faggot 50yboys in Canada though. It's a serious issue. It's embarrassing. Country is full of low IQ retards. That being said there are also many good ones, just not in the retarded city centres.

Same goes for America in general. Only gib me dat city slickers vote Democrat.
They blame trump for their problems while they live in cities run by democrats for 40 years

Attached: C4E87266-348A-4B36-A925-F55527996D9A.png (1460x820, 364K)

Its just city fags, which is a problem everywhere, I grew up in a town and people were nothing like the leaf shills.

nobody comes to the maritimes

tough shit because that's what they're getting also tariffs those too

Attached: 1524965157708.png (2480x3507, 863K)

Chinks and Arabs have already been invading Halifax and Charlottetown. Moncton is nigger central.

Serves you right for voting Liberal every fucking election.

even 'based' Alberta voted NDP well 'cancer' Ontario votes conservative.

Attached: Makes you think.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>Amerimutts attacking Canadians instead of overthrowing their Jewish masters rotting their country from within

Imagine my shock.

kathleen wynne was hugely unpopular

Heh just you wait until next May. Alberta’s conservative dynasty is back on the menu boys.

Which is why Liberals basically do'nt exist right now in Ontario, it was a race between NDP and PC.

To be fair that was mostly caused by Eastern Canada scum invading during the oil boom and voting for the same left-wing governments they just fled from.

I hope so, and good luck fellow leaf.

Too bad Wildrose got swallowed up back into the good goy cuckservative party so nothing really changes.

>its just the east fault
Stop blaming everything on Ontario

Lol

Why not both?

On the real though, do you think a Canadian version of Trump is possible in the current year?

Doug Ford was called the Canadian Trump, lets hope its true.

but there is the problem bro. NDP was even worse than Liberal. It's leftists on crack. People who hate white society and want communism. Not Good

Scheer is a dumb neocon and a Saputo shill. Plus he kicked Bernier off the front bench. How can you claim to be Conservative if you support supply management? I'm voting Libertarian in the next election

I'm from Ontario. I'm not blaming it for everything. I'm saying a lot of jobless retards from Ontario, Quebec, and the Maritimes fled to Alberta for oil jobs then voted for the left-wing parties they just fled from.

Based on the last federal election Ontario is the 4th least cucked province behind Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. They're often just the scapegoat for the absolute retards in the "based" maritimes.

Why don't you deal with your kike problem instead of attacking what you perceive to be a weak economic enemy? It's because you're a coward, and your tiny balls would shrivel up if you had to fight your Jewish overlords for real.

Yes but like the leaf said people were so discontent with the Liberals, if they were not then NDP would have 0 chance of winning and it would just be between Liberal and PC.

No. Even if there was a mass populist uprising from everyday Canadians, Quebec is always there is fuck it up for everybody else like they always do.

They have been the root of our problems since Day 1 and any retarded uneducated foreigner who calls them "based" deserves to be gassed.

Yes, but people should not have reported to voting NDP at all. If your liberal gov fucked up your province a reasonable person would probably not vote for liberals on crack.
Then again I guess liberalism is a mental disorder/religion that does not allow you to vote for anyone but a leftist candidate even if they are Mao

You think people doing oil related jobs vote NDP?

Maybe they will finally separate

Liberals aren't reasonable people though, which is why they voted NDP.

NVM you literally stated that.

Trump continues to give billions of dollars to Israel and other hostile nations but picks a fight with Canada because we don't want to buy Wisconsin's shitty bleach milk.

Mind you Trudope isn't helping with his retarded virtue signalling attacking our neighbor for no reason.

If only. Trudeau, Trudeau Jr, Cretien, Mulroney, Martin. Changing the flag. Making up a phony constitution and "charter of rights".

They're the cancer that keeps on giving.

This left-wing party we've elected for 15 years isn't working. Clearly we must vote for something even farther left-wing.

It seems more likely that they were there for the work/money, rather than fleeing their government.

canadians are hypocrite internationally. canadians i know laugh about trump online, follow the herd, oh poor refugees, etc. Inside the house with family member only it's complete opposite. they don't like illegal immigrants, dont trust muslims, say justin is a faggot.

I meant "oil jobs" as in jobs created because of the boom. Every industry saw huge job openings during that time.

Though anecdotally I do know a few "blue collar" workers who voted Ontario Liberal in 2014, moved to Alberta and voted NDP in 2015, then moved back to Ontario and voted NDP in 2018. Like a horde of locusts.

Yes. And they couldn't find work/money in their own provinces because of the governments they elected.

>Vote Liberal
>Job market tanks
>Move to Conservative province
>Vote Liberal
>Job market tanks
>Move to another Conservative province
>Job market tanks
>Repeat

Except we don't vote Liberal every election you retard, and Charlottetown is full of chinks because of UPEI and Holland College. Same with SMU and Dalhousie in Halifax. Lived in both for three years so I don't need a lecture.

There were a lot of dumbasses running around saying "vote NDP to teach the conservatives a lesson"

Less than a year until that hell is over.

>Mind you Trudope isn't helping with his retarded virtue signalling attacking our neighbor for no reason.

Come the fuck on, what do you expect him to do? Stand by and watch our industries get destroyed by tariffs? It's hard enough for Canadian companies to compete with American ones, and the only reason we're even competing at all is because our exports is cheap due to weak Canadian dollar, but now tariffs will completely BTFO us.

I'm glad Trudeau is standing up for us here. I didn't expect him to, but I'm glad he did and I think we as Canadians should back him. And American milk is pure and utter shit.

Attached: AAAAAAAHH.jpg (220x229, 5K)

And they were so close to separating..

he can implement laws helping native canadian companies instead of whining and begging trump for no tariffs

SOURCE, also Heil those digits.

>he can implement laws helping native canadian companies

Like what? You do know that Trudeau did nothing wrong here right? I mean all the shit Trump has accused Trudeau of doing, like the dairy tariff and lumber subsidies, have all been in places for decades before Trudeau even became a known politician.

Would you also have bowed down to American pressure if a Conservative PM was in power? Because liberal or conservative, Trump was gonna try to BTFO Canada anyway.

canada is going to be conservative next year. everyone hates trudeau except for literal cucks.

Daniel Smith... the screechy shrill grating voice... just thinking about it gives me a headache.

This

The entire country is rallying behind Trudeau right now, this whole tariff bullshit was a Godsend to him, I bet he's legitimately happy that Trump decided to attack Canada, so that Trudeau can play the patriot.

Plus weed passed. Forget about it, Trudeau is 100% gonna get reelected. Meanwhile Scheer is nowhere to be seen. Oh right, he's still complaining about the pipeline.

oh goody. oh goody. I can't wait for all the changes they're gonna make.

you only had to let us leave you retards. yeah, let's accelerate of process of accepting new citizens right before the referendum so obviously they'd ''No''. Now you're stuck with us. It didnt have to be like this. We were 1.2% away. Now you're stuck with us and I'm glad that we're going to be your downfall and that the ROC is getting blacker by the months.

btw the refugees that are crossing in Quebec, they don't know a single word of french. once they're incapable of integrating in our society, guess where they'll go? get fucked, squareheads.

''C'est vrai qu'on a été battu, au fond par quoi? Par l'argent et le vote ethnique, essentiellement.'' - Jacques Parizeau, 1995.

ps : more gibs pls

Attached: 874654785634786.jpg (2000x1333, 1.26M)

I logged out of Hotmail and saw this poll on Bing.

2015 Federal Election:
NB: 10/10 seats Liberal
NS: 11/11 seats Liberal
PE: 4/4 seats Liberal
NL: 7/7 seats Liberal

Provincial Elections:
NB 2014: 27/49 seats Liberal
PE 2015: 18/26 seats Liberal
NL 2015: 31/40 seats Liberal
NS 2017: 27/51 seats Liberal

The Maritimes is a left-wing shithole. The fact that they're 90% white and still vote this way makes it even more sickening.

My bad, MSN poll

Attached: my bad.jpg (1920x1080, 427K)

>We were only pretending to be retarded: The Province

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1528962592892.jpg (321x324, 25K)

You're retarded, look at every election for the Maritimes federally. 1997 Nova Scotia and New Brunswick were the only provinces that voted PC, and maybe go back more than 4 fucking years for the provincial elections.

And god damn you fuckin leaf, Newfoundland isn't in the Maritimes.

Attached: Canada No.png (298x262, 7K)

Hence why you fear Israel

Attached: 1513146872319.png (723x1227, 885K)

>US
>fearing Israel
More like they bend over backwards to appease a strategic geopolitical asset.

>obviously next year bigotry and intolerance will prevail. canada is going back 20 years in time. thanks conservatives for breaking my country. if you are against free will or tolerance you are the problem.
this is how fucking liberals are going to play it

>Splitting hairs between "Maritimes" and "Atlantic" as if it even matters
>Unironically using the "Fucking Leaf" insult

kys east coast welfare nigger

dit salut a pauline

It does matter. Don't bother addressing the rest of my post.
Thanks for the pogie, leaf.

I don't know if you have ever been here but the liberal party just offers gibs n shit, not faggots and aids like they do out west.

I'm proud of you, leafs.

PUT TARRIFS ON REFUGEES

Im in montreal, where should I move to avoid this liberalism?

an hour in any direction should do the trick.

Attached: 873652465896.png (1660x1323, 1.18M)

Hopefully people are still salty about him pussying out of voting reform

I know I still am

Attached: 1529107031729.png (406x733, 412K)

Im thinking non-liberal big cities but its just too good to be true

So just like Commiefornians and Massholes then?

I visited Canada 2 years ago and it was pozzed completely apart from some of Quebec which is fucking French anyway.
It was pretty scary really since I can see nz being in the same mindset within a decade

This made my day, thank you so much

the census profile makes for great reading
In a population of ~33million
~650 thousand people can't speak english or french
~850 thousand people are immigrants due to being refugees
Median after tax income is 28k /yr
median housing value is 340k /yr and average is 440k /yr
13% of renters are subsidized
10x as many men vs women graduate with degrees in "Architecture, engineering, and related technologies "
aged 25-65, there are more canadians with Filipino degrees, than American ones
19 million people in the workforce, with nearly 10 million people not in the labor force, unemployment at 7.7%
yet the average work week is 42.4 hrs/wk
18.9% of the population lives in rural areas

How Leftists Think Lesson 1
>the bad Liberals I voted for caused problems
>probably because they weren't left wing enough
>*proceeds to vote for literal communists*
There is no lesson 2.
That's the extent of their thinking.
All else is feeling

Canada turned into a land of cowards when they followed the exact steps of the US when it was Bush/Harper/Obama.
Also internet surveys are for retards.

We ALMOST voted in MAXIME BERNIER

We were so fucking close to having a free market nationalist as prime minister.

Why did we fuck this up