If you had to live in a non-white country (other than the USA at this point,) which would it be and why?

If you had to live in a non-white country (other than the USA at this point,) which would it be and why?

Attached: labamba.jpg (603x891, 154K)

japan, duh

Antarctica.

Uruguay

Argentina, unironically

Only right answer

Philippines. Get some easy English language service job on a low-pop island and live among nature. Enjoy the tropical climate and foods.

I'm not a sex predator. I support Duterte and his anti-degeneracy laws.

Transylvania

Attached: loki2.jpg (1080x1080, 115K)

>Japan
>Uruguay
>Argentina
>Costa Rica
>Portugal

fpbp

This.
South America seems pretty comfy.
Latinas go crazy for White guys.
In fact..I know one who wants to get impregnated by me so bad it's like an IRL doujinshi...
What should I do?

USA

you don't think portugal's white?

I'm already in one

>South America seems pretty comfy
Just be careful. If you get yourself a place in a decent urban/suburban area, you should be alright. But some of the rural places are fucked. An old friend of mine was born and raised in Belize, then came to leafland when he was a teen. Some of the stories he told me are straight fucked up.
>two guys getting into a machete fight over a hooker
>relatives hiding moldy dirt from a graveyard in his house when he and his senpai were out of town to try and kill them
>the neighboring village known as "the pedophile village"

Make no mistake, some of those places are full of pants on head retarded feral people. Just be sure to take some precautions, and preferably pay a local to tell you about all of the ins and outs of living there.

Vietnam

Looks pretty white to me user.

Italy

>I'm already in one

This.

This. Vietnam ia comfy as a white and the dollar goes a lllooonnggg way.

canada is non-white?

Hannoi Vietnam, because it's cost effective and the people are night owls, letting kids ride around on their hoverboards.

russia

Where can I buy this work of art?
I'll pay 10 gorrillion for it