What does Jow Forums think of Rasputin?

What does Jow Forums think of Rasputin?

Attached: MV5BNmZiNmFkODMtMTNlOS00YThjLWI5OGItZmZkMTIxNmVkMWFmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2MzI2Ng@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214 (214x317, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170212134732/http://rotten.com:80/library/bio/historical/rasputin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he was probably super weird and I wouldnt want hang out with him alone

Attached: loki.jpg (300x300, 24K)

heard he was russia's greatest love machine

i don't

I look just like him

He was woke. He went to some religious magical orgy hippie to have one of the world's most influential royal families use him as a most trusted advisor in the span of a decade.

He's my ancestor

One of the most fascinating men of the 20th century. It's a shame the general public only fell for early 1900s Russian propaganda against him.

His penis was so fantastic it is now a Russian national treasure

Attached: 3100EF6B-8E06-498C-914D-D403A5FCEACF.jpg (467x300, 35K)

knew some stuff we arent supposed to know
corrupted the tsarist family with his esotericist whispering

Did he use his dark magic to enhance himself?

cool bloke

Did he name the jew?

The Jews only work to serve the higher echelon of Archons to make this reality more palatable for them

Killed by the jews.

lol is that a ted kaczynski cosplay

His mystical powers was holding the Russian Empire together. When he was killed Russia collapsed and the commies came in. Mary told 3 children in Fatima to tell the Pope to consecrate Russia to her immaculate heart. No pope ever did

The lover of the Russian Queen? Man, he was cat that really was was gone..

Attached: 3AE4000B-9D1D-4D12-87D2-8A90FA3CE3BD.jpg (640x480, 57K)

He was a true mystic, 100x better than posers like Crowley. Rasputin played the left and the right hand path. Usually an esoterically inclined person will stick to one.

Devotees of Christ stick to the center path. This is why Christ refers to himself as "The Way".

abrahamic religions are right hand path

The Law is right hand path... (Jews and Muslims)
Christians don't observe any of the Jewish Laws. Christ is center path but Christians usually lean left or right. Thats why you have Christians that say "accept gay people, hate the sin not the sinner" (left) and you have Christians that want gays to burn in hell (right)

Now there was a cat that really was gone.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Just some village chad, who gave wood to neurotic german bitch on our throne, while her cuckold husband watched it and masturbate with ministers during war. So it's not a fault of Rasputin, that our tzar was degenerative enough to hear advices from some holy fools.

>magic
why isnt there even a single video

Idk he makes a good strike in a destiny2

Attached: 2651EC4F-B04F-415E-80E3-642772C7722E.jpg (336x437, 31K)

>virgin tsar
>chad mystic

I want to like destiny 2 but man Bungie really fucked it up

What the actual fuck

Its a sea cucumber

web.archive.org/web/20170212134732/http://rotten.com:80/library/bio/historical/rasputin

Attached: 1521123854334.jpg (564x818, 192K)

Ain't this a song?