Trump throws children in internment camps and separates them from their families for being brown

APOLOGIZE
RIGHT
FUCKING
NOWWWWWW!!!

Attached: E8EE1EB4-C025-4993-808C-8F137B415A37.jpg (750x484, 90K)

Attached: 1529513687943.jpg (800x542, 59K)

womp womp.

Circle jerk!

womp womp

HOOOWWWWWWW

Attached: 1529480247230.jpg (592x688, 60K)

I'd kick the shit out of that kid for being loud.

Trump made an EO stating that the children will now join their "parents" in regular jail. A judge will rule the EO is unconstitutional and we will be back to the 1997 edict. But remember, this is Trump's legalisation

WOOOMP WOOOOMP

how very dare he sir how absolutely dare he

Attached: 1529523024504.png (532x384, 105K)

DOLTARD NAZIS NEED TO APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!

NO ONE IS ILLEGAL!

DEPORT NAZIS!

Attached: LARAZ_FILE_8675986_BIN_65769.jpg (740x400, 50K)

Why are they marching towards cages?

BUILD
THE
WALL

>Actually wanting for people to be able to just ILEGALLY enter the country
Yeah sure, like it has helped Europe, right? No wonder theres gonna be an emergency summit on the African colonisation of Europe in the next few days.

Reminder: You can still ask for asylum by walking to a border post and talking to the officers there and legally do the process. If you are not granted asylum, maybe you dont meet the qualifications for it. Jesus, the complete detachment from reality some people have.

Attached: TRIGGER WARNINGS.png (221x345, 153K)

Obama is a MONSTER, why did he do this?

That screen shot explains more than it should

Oh WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1529518236400.gif (245x265, 1.25M)

>Trump throws children
lol no
>in internment camps
lol no
>separates them from their families for being brown
lol no

Attached: howdareu34554.gif (238x300, 2.95M)

If Clinton made the policy and Obama only slightly changed it then how is this Trumps fault?

Trump probably didn't even know this was a thing a week ago.

Attached: 1469501536734.jpg (620x413, 40K)

..........AND YET IF IT WAS GUNS, YOU WOULD GIVE A HUGE FUCK

Attached: 67CEBA0B-913A-4A15-BCB5-D50292037DA5.jpg (613x531, 64K)

Trump already apologized. He got BTFO by the little girl. At his cult meeting tonight, he didn't mention immigration ONE TIME.

womp womp

womp womp cuck. kys

to take away guns you take away my right to possess a capable weapon.

parents being separated from the children in their possession at the time of their arrest is somewhat tragic but safer than letting who knows who keep whomever's child they happen to have with them for whatever reason until determined otherwise

it's not comparable

he just solved the problem. children will no longer be taken from their families. the entire family can be deported together.

My guns are legal, but if they weren’t and they were involved in a crime they’d be confiscated and put into an evidence locker where they would stay until they were destroyed/disposed of. The long and short of it is that you are a colossal retard and should seriously kys

Attached: wompcharge.jpg (540x554, 59K)

ok, they are comparable

Yes but not in terms of value or worth. that would just be unfair to the illegal kids

HOW DARE YOU!

Jesus Christ

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way!

I'm pretty sure if I took a bunch of guns with me as I illegally crossed the border, they'd get confiscated

WOMP WOMP YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Winning Bigly like Hillary right?