Redpilled musicans

i dare you Jow Forums name me one musican more Redpilled then Phill

Attached: phil-anselmo-illegals-810x456.jpg (810x456, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMWeSuogImc
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw
thedailybeast.com/eric-clapton-apologizes-for-racist-past-i-sabotaged-everything
youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg
youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw
polarise.co/music.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vZUzRWaT-M0
youtube.com/watch?v=RhebmB1NJls&t=20s
blabbermouth.net/news/slayer-tom-araya-america-has-become-a-nation-of-crybabies/
youtube.com/watch?v=73NAyeXepy0
youtube.com/watch?v=mPfC2cYKXg4&t=41s
youtube.com/watch?v=gZfC9139G3M
youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=FnS9wDQowJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: IMG_20180620_185939.jpg (750x930, 136K)

Attached: 15925.jpg (500x692, 88K)

You got me there

Attached: eric-clapton-profile-pic.jpg (571x581, 36K)

Attached: Varg-smiling.jpg (320x350, 12K)

Yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=LMWeSuogImc

I was at a Down show when I was younger in a tiny venue and yelled 'PHIL" while he was in the middle of a diatribe and he looked down at me squinting like I was the biggest faggot he had ever seen

You probably are a faggot

Nah Vargs out of his mind. hes gone full crazy wierdo living in the forest

TAJPP, niggers!!!

youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw

Attached: ACD3791A-BC0B-4D03-AD78-A4FD7640BD84.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Attached: 220px-Morrissey_crop_tie[1].jpg (220x298, 21K)

Varg is based. Killed a total piece of shit and is now living the 14 words in a comfy rural life. Making youtube videos and triggering Christians and basement dwellers

Attached: 43g.jpg (1440x810, 169K)

Me when I sing in the shower.

This is the correct answer

>fpbp
>check'd
>kek'd

>muh heroin addict
spbp

yeah but his ideas on whos white kinda make his son not white.

Manson

Attached: charles-manson-9397912-2-402.jpg (1200x1200, 110K)

>Blocks your path

Attached: 11342773.jpg (1066x1600, 214K)

Attached: 21767940_814941795353300_6864546558622754828_n.jpg (640x642, 96K)

didn't one of those old british rock singers make a speech onstage about how enoch powell was right a few days after the rivers of blood speech? forgot who it was, maybe someone will post it.

The lead singer of pantera.
Idk whatever the fuck his name was
But he made a white pride speech to his fans mid-concert. That’s pretty based as fuck IMO

Chopin

He named the Jew and was a polish nationalist

Attached: chopin-purple-green.jpg (648x390, 83K)

Bruh....

Blitz Ellsworth

Attached: 800px-Overkill_-_Jalometalli_2008_-_02.jpg (800x1066, 100K)

Morrissey?

Well he's inconsistent in his views about race, it almost seems like he's trolling sometimes

Thats the same guy nigger

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

or you know. insane

yep

he also slammed Mama Merkel at multiple concerts

Attached: Morrissey[1].jpg (1134x670, 112K)

Attached: 9ede578d665088b120ef038f51687d31--henry-rollins-black-sheep.jpg (236x344, 14K)

Nah, googled it. It was Eric Clapton. He backpedaled though.

thedailybeast.com/eric-clapton-apologizes-for-racist-past-i-sabotaged-everything

>The 18-time Grammy winner said he felt shame about the notorious incident, wherein he praised the racist Tory MP Enoch Powell, declared that Britain must stop itself from becoming a “black colony,” and said “England is for white people, man.”

>“I don’t want you here, in the room or in my country,” Clapton declared. “Listen to me, man! I think we should vote for Enoch Powell. Enoch’s our man. I think Enoch’s right, I think we should send them all back. Stop Britain from becoming a black colony. Get the foreigners out. Get the wogs out. Get the coons out. Keep Britain white. I used to be into dope, now I’m into racism. It’s much heavier, man. Fucking wogs, man. Fucking Saudis taking over London. Bastard wogs. Britain is becoming overcrowded and Enoch will stop it and send them all back. The black wogs and coons and Arabs and fucking Jamaicans and fucking… don’t belong here, we don’t want them here. This is England, this is a white country, we don’t want any black wogs and coons living here. We need to make clear to them they are not welcome. England is for white people, man. We are a white country. I don’t want fucking wogs living next to me with their standards. This is Great Britain, a white country. What is happening to us, for fuck’s sake?”

>killed his son as a blood sacrifice

Not red pilled you fuckin noob

youtube.com/watch?v=KgREVykFKXg

Oh. Whoops. Okay what I meant to say
Actually is JOHNNY FUCKING REBEL

In a 2010 interview, Ellsworth was asked if he felt that Obama would spawn any songs about political awareness, and Ellsworth replied "You could probably just do one record and call it 'Liar' (laughs)" He continues to explain instances of hypocrisy and called the Democratic Party "just an awful thing."

Attached: 5c9179f37020469efb73c391d7e41ca7.300x300x1.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I have a theory that involves Eric clapton his dead kid and ((((((((them)))))

>blue pilled cuck

nah nigger. ol' phil is redpilled af

>tattoos
>redpilled

Shoot yourself degenerate.

kek. I’m Henry Rollins I’m a vegan can you handle how hardcore that is?

I echo the opinions of the corporate establishment over hardcore metal music. Can you handle it, bucko? Heh, I didn't think so.

Calling for more free speech in the political realm, Morrissey continued: “Anne Marie Waters seeks open discussion about all aspects of modern Britain, whereas other parties will not allow diverse opinion. She is like a humane version of Thatcher … if such a concept could be. She is absolute leadership, she doesn’t read from a script, she believes in British heritage, freedom of speech, and she wants everyone in the UK to live under the same law.

“I find this compelling, now, because it’s very obvious that Labour or the Tories do not believe in free speech… I mean, look at the shocking treatment of Tommy Robinson… “

He added: “I know the media don’t want Anne Marie Waters and they try to smear her, but they are wrong and they should give her a chance, and they should stop accusing people who want open debate as being ‘racist’. As I said previously, the left has become right-wing and the right-wing has become left – a complete switch, and this is a very unhappy modern Britain.”

Attached: GETTY_MORRISSEY_ROBINSON_1000-920x584.jpg (920x584, 70K)

My old band made one of the most red pilled albums of all time back in 2010 if that counts?

he was married to (((Stephanie Opal Weinstein))) from 2001 to 2004 so maybe he got redpilled on (((them)))

He went out on stage and talked about how the white race must fight to secure its future. Fuck off kike

Your band?

That beard is fucking awesome.
Too bad you probably need to also be bald to pull it off. And my hair too awesome for that.
But damn what a boss

Can you please stop calling me a nigger I’m mostly white and ur hurting my feelings.

Attached: 1D0442AE-F655-4599-86C9-4591257B53CB.jpg (1982x2048, 589K)

archetypal manlet
got shat on by so many dead punks in the 80s he's become a comedian.
don't blame gen x for being out of touch, just look at this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=hES9IBTPbcw

Thats even more niggerish. first of all if your white you dont need some niggers validation on the internet. also fuck off nigger

great visual, shit song

haha cringe, are you on your way to the gay club
wrong arm

Based Phil. Still listening to Pantera every fuckin day

A bunch of nobodies super satan, studied music at uni and my band used to make racist songs/redpilled songs and hand them in for assessment every semester, because they were kinda growled vocals nobody was the wiser. By the end of it we had an entire albums worth, I dare say what he had written was the most racist album ever written

polarise.co/music.html

Tom Araya

Hates people
Loves god
Thinks family is most important
Thinks humanity is lost

youtube.com/watch?v=vZUzRWaT-M0
6:20

Attached: tom.jpg (1500x1000, 577K)

Perfect

Attached: 1528642060934.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

That's not even you. Party band goes on the left arm. The absolute state. Youre gay

Link me or whatever you got me interested

so based

Attached: wagner.jpg (340x462, 18K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RhebmB1NJls&t=20s
Yes, we blatantly ripped off Pantera. I'll let you decipher the lyrics

Gamarjoba.
How're things in Georgia atm? Are the nationalists able to resist soros? Do not let them get a foothold in the kavkaz

Yeah i don't take what he says at face value, he's probably shooting the shit

" SLAYER frontman Tom Araya says that the United States Of America has become "a nation of crybabies" following the election of Donald Trump as president, with many of its citizens unable to "even laugh at themselves" because they are "mad" that "they didn't get their way."

Araya drew criticism from some SLAYER fans in January when a photoshopped picture of Donald Trump and the members of SLAYER appeared on their Instagram account. Araya posted the image and later criticized fans who objected to the photo, saying that he "thought it was funny" and that anyone who disagrees should keep quiet. "

blabbermouth.net/news/slayer-tom-araya-america-has-become-a-nation-of-crybabies/

Attached: toma.jpg (638x376, 35K)

Its kinda gay desu senpai. soros funded niggers are taking over a bunch of protests about some kid being killed and making it all about getting our ivanishivli (jew king of Georgia) government our and getting a soros funded one in.

>mostly white
The fucking state.

Dude this is good shit. why did you stop?

Attached: 18954924_1497609633593191_5802439006510605631_o.jpg (1200x800, 135K)

Pretty fucking good, user

Attached: matisyahu.png (505x629, 417K)

Well uni finished and me and the other main songwriter in the group started a new project that was more Opethy/Mastodonish if you can imagine that, but yeah, we had a great time playing that shit live. We have been talking about doing a second album for that band though, pretty perfect time to do one really.

Do it. and hell if you make merch i would buy it

Superjoint Ritual is where it's at

>Blocks your path

Attached: s-l300.jpg (208x300, 15K)

Road House wasn't real, dumb ass.

Attached: image.jpg (405x465, 100K)

Attached: bicorg.jpg (768x512, 35K)

Attached: thefirsttimethattshirthaseverbeenwashed.jpg (1024x768, 460K)

Lovelyz

Attached: lovelyz2.jpg (702x400, 85K)

That looks like my friend. like a lot

Attached: .jpg (339x410, 89K)

>Pottery

Even though skinheads are useless ISD saw the future of Britain years ago

Attached: 6A184148-71CA-483A-8D20-6F849830E0CE.jpg (324x374, 53K)

Andrew WK is also your friend

i have no idea who he is famalam but ok

You listen to fortress at all?

But if a depressed bastard

>phil anselmo
>'that guy' in front of dimebag darrell
>believed his own hype but knew he had no talent
>killed pantera due to his heroin addiction
He's a complete douche.

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 179K)

youtube.com/watch?v=73NAyeXepy0

youtube.com/watch?v=mPfC2cYKXg4&t=41s

Ultime Assaut is pretty cool, they have a weird voice but it can be cool at times

Done! youtube.com/watch?v=gZfC9139G3M

youtube.com/watch?v=gShmJV2BSr0
yea, no

I wanna know what he bought at Games Workshop

>agree visuals
That song is exceptionally bad in lyric and low-energy cuckiness

Nah mate, never really heard of em, any good?

Done again! youtube.com/watch?v=FnS9wDQowJ0