Black 17-year-old shot dead by police

17-year-old shot dead by police while running away from traffic stop. Why is MSM not blowing this out of proportion like they usually would? Why don't they care about Antwon?

triblive.com/local/allegheny/13782063-74/antwon-rose-remembered-as-academic-achiever-personable-charismatic

Attached: academic achiever.png (750x543, 451K)

Don't run away from a traffic stop?

WOMP WOMP

its really a coin toss on which black person getting shot they want to carry on their shoulders. Maybe they just don't care anymore or to caught up in the holocaust camps

Because they have realized that nobody really cares about niggers getting shot, because everyone knows niggers are violent and prone to crime.

That's why they're pushing the whole "kids in cages" thing now. Sorry, nigs

they can only care about one animal at a time
no they are too busy caring about the spiclets in a cages

Attached: 1529466037149.jpg (444x447, 169K)

Saying someone is shot dead in 3rd world is not really news. It happens so often, no one cares.

It was so sad watching the abc nightly news and seeing poor academic achieving Antwon being cast aside while they play kids crying "whahhhahahah I wan't to see my mommy!" In clear english. I doubt any of these kids in the happy family fun time camps can speak english.

why'd it take 17 years?

The media cycle will make more money off the immigration stuff at the moment so they're pushing that.

Signal boost Antwone's death to counter the kiddie cages story

nigger

this

They can't use it to attackTrump?

Shieeeeeit... Nigga got womped...

Attached: 1529564112805.jpg (250x214, 7K)

Dumb fuck! He isn't black! He's mixed! KILL YOURSELF!!

>/local/allegheny/13782063-74/antwon-rose-remembered-as-academic-achiever-personable-charismatic
>antwon-rose-remembered-as-academic-achiever-personable-charismatic
>academic-achiever
he a good boy. he gawnna school. heeya straight a student. he dindu nuffin.

If he's not white then he's black

Another dindu bites the dust

That's a mulatto

muh kids stories > gentle giant stories

FUCK YOU NIGGER!! HE IS JUST AS MUCH WHITE AS HE IS BLACK! HE'S PROBABLY WHITER THAN YOU PACO!!!

Antwon just shot a nigger

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-21-04-41-06-1.png (462x420, 47K)

maybe don't do drive bys

Expect The Young Turks to cover this later today.
They shot him just for running from a traffic stop? Jesus Christ. What the fuck is wrong with cops in America?
Cops suffer from small penis syndrome. If you are shooting at a black man who is running away from you, let's be real. You fear the BBC. You are afraid of young black men such as this fucking your wife and daughter.

Attached: 1529569864242.jpg (500x568, 131K)

>remembered as academic achiever, personable, charismatic

It's funny how they are the model youth right up until they decide to do a drive by or rape someone.

>nigger
And nothing of value was lost

this is good

no one cares

>Spic VPN shill detected.

Somebody’s projecting. Just because your cool watching black dudes fuck your wife doesn’t mean they didn’t have a real reason to shoot.

It's not getting a ton of coverage because the MSM is achieving its goals via its immigration coverage right now.

He looks like a cool guy,too bad he's a nigger and probably a criminal.

any proof they actually had the weapons in their car?

>Somebody’s projecting. Just because your cool watching black dudes fuck your wife doesn’t mean they didn’t have a real reason to shoot.
that's all you dude. the alt-right is obsessed with the "cuck" thing.

he probably ran due to having tons of heroin or money from selling heroin in the car

Attached: D50EEEFE-3275-4F6F-8A97-9F611BC4C75B.png (750x1334, 398K)

The car was involved in a shooting 15 miles away...back windshield shot out and guns in the car. Dindu was a VIOLENT NIGGER drive by attempted murder suspect.

Fukkking NIGGERS....he dindu nuffins man!

Fukkk YOU NIGGERS!

Demand Segregation Now!!!!!

Attached: FU.jpg (1024x682, 93K)

They don't want to take momentum away from the mexican story obviously

They found the weapons in their car

Back in your cage beaner.

allegedly

You are allegedly a faggot

Look at that big wide ugly nose. Poor ugly fuck.

Attached: 1506522309548.jpg (340x270, 57K)

Oh look another wetback shill poster!

They can't spin this as hard because he was literally just driving around in a car shooting people out of the window with a .40 caliber pistol, they found 2 guns in the car, and the car had a back window that had bullet holes in it.

Still dindu nuffin tho, according to the blacks.

Sorry I'm not an illegal alien.

Actually I'm almost certain that my living conditions are better than yours,even living in mexico.

They have Trump now.
Black people committing crimes is so faux pas for the news.

You need to satisfy two conditions.
1. Killed near big city (bonus if liberal campus nearby)
2. Nog was a well known scumbag, such as drug dealer, who gets violent with police.
Press won’t go with it unless you have both. They want warm bodies marching in streets, and they want an opposing side.

>Oh look another wetback shill poster!

Were guns found in the car?
Was that car involved in a drive by shooting?
Was it's back window shot out?
Was that little NIGGER a attempted homicide suspect?

Go FUKKK yourself NIGGER detected NIGGER!

Attached: nog want some of this.jpg (348x450, 28K)

Because it would take attention away from little mexicans and back on to real americans again. They don't care about black people they use them as pawns. Mexicans are in for now tho. Once that doesnt work it will be black people again

WOMP WOMP

Fuck you spic. No one gives a fuck about you. Everyone hates you people.

Attached: 1529566088328.png (495x467, 266K)

I'm not black I'm mixed. You mad shitskin?

>I'm not black I'm mixed. You mad shitskin?

I'm 100 percent pure blood WHITE!

You are part eggplant, FUKKKEN NIGGER!

You're ancestors fukkked a NIGGER, you have NIGGER blood in your veins. NIGGERS came from apes...so you are part APE!

Attached: nat nog.jpg (720x540, 33K)

Awesome don Alvarez could you maybe buy some tents for your cousins on my lawn or atleast pick up some of these babies we have piling up at fusion center delta?

Yeah right Juan you're a beaner slave here to do the jobs that we won't do. Stop larping on the internet and get back to picking my lettuce before I call ICE on you.

What did you say? I don't understand? Oh wait, let me run it though my NIGGER Ebonics translator.

Attached: 1445915412134.gif (480x492, 89K)

Probably because your subhuman IQ makes it hard for you to read in English nigger.

*Click* This goes to my DNS storage

Attached: DNS.jpg (940x627, 179K)

He's too white for the MSM's taste. Rip to that 1/2 of a white man who died

Did we made Jow Forums great again?
Where are all the schillers?
Something is up. It's too quiet this morning.

This. Maybe its Sunday and dont have to work as much for the jew master because hes on holiday.

BANG
BANG
BANG
PULL MY NIGGA TRIGGA

Attached: a.jpg (359x319, 31K)

>The two met in fourth grade and bonded over their shared desire to steal the class's pet turtle and keep it for themselves.

nogs best memories were stealing sumthin

Knock on fucking wood you, moron.

>Why is MSM not blowing this out of proportion like they usually would?

Because nothing will come of it in a backwater town like Pittsburgh. Mostly old people living there anyhow.

W-what?

So, in the US, Police can shoot you if you don't do what they say?
In Aus, if police did that, they would be charged with murder.

Guns are carried for self defence if the police think their life is in danger. They are absolutely NOT used to wave in people's faces to compel them to do what police say, or to shoot at people trying to run away.

Land of the free, lmao.

go back to trying to subdue emus fat cunt

this, burgerland gun mentality is so fucking warped

so is emu fucking but you don't hear us bitching about it

Mexican babies are more important than niggers.

> shot dead by police while running away from traffic stop
>remembered-as-academic-achiever-personable-charismatic
but not very smart though

Because they are tried of baiting on these topics, BLM peaked like 6 months ago, now they were too busy about the caged spiclets and the Russian collusion narrative fell down like a Palestinian rocket trying to reach Israel.

Attached: TheSage.png (477x387, 23K)

Well literally every level of criminal is going to be strapped in America, so if they flee they're putting both the cops (flee to set up ambush) and other peoples (hijack a car, be a dumb nig and kill the guy you just stole from), so slotting every nig who flees from a random stop is unironically the most logical action if protecting theirs or others lives is the primary goal.

Mixed black is black, see first black president of America.

>guy gets shot in drive by
>guy returns fire, striking car several times
>cop pulls over car fitting description
>car has bullet holes in it
>of three people in the car, two passengers run
>Antwon awarded batwings
>two handguns found in car
Probably because this “gentle giant dindu nuffin turn’n hibs life ‘round” had just shot someone in a drive by and the officer had no way of knowing if the idiot still had the gun on him or not at the time.

Clinton?

You've been replaced with illegals. Your masters have abandoned you.

Hate to tell you this m8, but most American blacks are mixed.

Attached: African DNA in the US.png (632x378, 158K)

>implying what i do with emus in spare time is comparable to shooting innocents

>Entire article talking about how great he was, how charmismtic and sweet

>He had been riding in a car suspected to be involved in another shooting 13 minutes earlier on North Braddock's Kirkpatrick Avenue, according to Allegheny County police.
>Officials said the car, a silver Chevrolet Cruze, matched the description of one involved in the earlier shooting and appeared to have gunfire damage to its back window.
>Officers found two firearms on the floor of the car

>Family and friends said Rose played hockey, skateboarded and Rollerbladed

Attached: 1358718977503.jpg (454x454, 77K)

Womp womp dont run dont get shot simple as

Hot young black male killed in US.
If he'd go Russia for the footbal WorldCup, ladies would've been lining up to make a photo with him, as with any other hot dark-skinned stud. US is racist, isn't it.

Attached: I hate niggers.jpg (480x480, 75K)

Antwon?
What happened to Ant-two?

we cant teach our peaceful slavic ways to americans, too mulatto. sigh, the troubles of us civilized whites... homogenous countries, walking around at 3 am completely calm, traditions, cuisine, folklore...

The amerimutt cries equality as he mutts you.

and now he a good nigga

>hot
???

Ah good. Another filthy nigger is dead.

WOMP WOMP

Nigger names never cease to amaze me. Wtf is Antwon? An ant won? What?

guess he had something to hide since he ran away? lol good for him