Will the manufactured outrage ever end?

Will the manufactured outrage ever end?

Attached: RachelMaddow1.jpg (618x412, 50K)

yea and if you pay attention you can probably pin point the day they all switch to something else

>she stopped crying

I guess she doesn't care

Not unless we destroy social media

WOMP WOMP
Oᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ O
Mᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ M
PᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠP

This thing is rhodes scholar just showing you how useless that distinction is

Attached: 1509993434416.gif (554x400, 135K)

I don't know, will the rage over his pussy grabbing comment ever go away?

What about that time he was formally accused of raping a 13 year old? They even scheduled a court case for that one (not that it ever happened).

It's all so tiresome

Womp womp

This is what I mean. The left just keeps manufacturing 'scandal' after 'scandal'. This is how they demolished everything traditional. When will they finally shut their lying mouths forever?

Did you hear the new Elder Scrolls game is going to allow character customization? Like wtf women can barely lift a sword let alone use it.

Because it's not organic It cost money or labor, therefore it is not free and will run out.

I saw the title on a newsfeed and instantly knew who and what it was.
These Trudeau like tears and artificial moments arent fooling anyone I hope

I'm so bitter... I love my life and family but society is a dystopia to me.

Unfortunately most boomers and Normies will be fooled by this stuff. The hysteria is so out of control at this point they are going to get people killed. They are conflating opposition to open borders with Nazism. I don't see how there can be civilized dialogue with that kind of rhetoric and the U.S is likely headed for Civil War in the near future.

I know what you mean. Nothing is ever good enough for them. At this point they are splitting hairs on most issues and they still won't stop.

>Manufacture national crisis over crying children to last for the mid-term elections
>gets solved in less than a week

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 37K)

Is that shoped?
The fuck is wrong with her face?

is he crying again?

Literally this.

Their plan was to broadcast crying children 24/7 all the way until the mid-terms with extra bits of fake controversy and speculation thrown in. I imagine it would be like CNN's Malaysia Airlines coverage.

When all kikes are dead.

Trump will stage a false flag to refocus them on taking away guns. He wants to get rid of guns too.

I wish. I love watching the left try and uncover the big conspiracies

Attached: 1529263992249.jpg (207x253, 17K)

A train hit it back in November 2016, that train has not stopped rolling

>Their plan was to broadcast crying children 24/7 all the way until the mid-terms
They blew their wad too early. Fucking amateurs. Mark it zero.

Attached: w-sob-2.jpg (650x400, 65K)

The following week when the next flavor of the day outrage begins.

Not as long as there are kikes allowed to live.

Attached: philip-mudd-cries-on-cnn-again.png (1318x773, 928K)

>things that have happened every generation and young adults thinking they’re the first generation to ever go through intense waves of propaganda

We've been pointing out kids were being harmed by our governments before them, and what did they do to us? Called us schizophrenic and said it was fake. If they gave a shit about kids before, they should of took an interest in pizzagate which would of led them to us. So if they are still that dumb by now, honestly, they should just end them selves.

>Unfortunately most boomers and Normies will be fooled by this stuff.
Can confirm, I live in a coastal US city. Most people that talk about this stuff totally repeat the media narrative

Oh look another (((them))) wanting to make people feel bad. No one trusts CNN anymore.

*his

How did you do that?

Poor CIA. They're such a gentle people. ;_: