AMERICA! YES!

Why do so many people jerk off to the thought of America being "less white"?

Attached: lesswhite.png (1198x662, 99K)

Urban is a 90's slang for Nigger

What do you not find arousing about a future where the black race reigns supremely?

>Blacks and browns and whatever mutts you pick cannot live outside of a city where they have gibs and public transit to take them from crime scene a to crime scene b

I dont get how anyone could honestly believe things would be better for black without whites. Spics hate blacks and dont have any compassion and asians will crush anything that stands in the way of the hive

I didn't say any of that strawman nonsense.
I just think its dick diamonds arousing.

(((Bloomberg)))

fake news

Attached: 1484006941709.png (560x407, 13K)

Sweet fucking justice. Nothing says payback like the slow, painful death of your own race after committing genocides and causing worldwide suffering for centuries. White people are overwhelmingly responsible for degeneracy, feminism and homosexuality and violently spreading these values worldwide, both during colonialism and even the present day. Sick of them, sick of their "civilization", sick of their culture, sick of looking at them, sick of their arrogance, sick of whites in general. Every last white deserves nothing but pain and agony for their role, fuck this scum race.

Tell me, why does anti-white "history" always leave out everything that happened before 1492 AD?

because white people let t hem get away with it

>asians will crush anything that stands in the way of the hive
asians confirmed human zerg

They think it means minorities will have more money lol

Jews are NOT white, retard.

>posts from computer in a relatively safe home in a relatively safe civilization
Let us know when you discard the spoils of white productivity user, then we'll take your opinion seriously

jew media
jew "education"
the jew wants a dumbass slave race for their one world government. the nigger has IQ of 60 while the smelly brown people have IQ of 80. so a world fully of smelly brown and niggers will have a mean IQ of around 70. too dumb to want freedom but smart enough to do slave stuff for their jew masters.

Attached: 5ab58726e2b4f.jpg (618x701, 115K)

we've lapped you so many times we're bored.. letting you catch up a little

CALL ICE

Attached: 1526778418391.jpg (396x385, 39K)

t. Shlomoshekelsteinberg

Attached: 1522138030920.png (633x589, 377K)

>Nothing says payback like the slow, painful death of your own race after committing genocides and causing worldwide suffering for centuries.
literally every race did it

> White people are overwhelmingly responsible for degeneracy, feminism and homosexuality and violently spreading these values worldwide, both during colonialism and even the present day.
(((white people)))

>Sick of them, sick of their "civilization", sick of their culture, sick of looking at them, sick of their arrogance, sick of whites in general.
And yet nonwhites keep moving to white countries

>Every last white deserves nothing but pain and agony for their role, fuck this scum race.
You have to go back

starvation

The minorities who built America deserve it more than the slave owners who forced others to build it.

Ahahaha

Someone’s pissed his civilization got wrecked white boys

(((slave owners)))

Attached: 5ab7eb4fa66de.jpg (824x1174, 165K)

go back to leftypol we don't like you kind around here

>The minorities who built America

Unironically, they hate us cause they ain't us.
They resent the beauty and power and legacy of whites in America.

kek

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

triggered?

Niggers are lame. If the US were ruled by niggers it wold be corrupt and bankrupt like south africa.

I am sure this means that things are going to improve in the future. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........

Native Americans owned slaves, sorry for inconvenient facts