9/11 WTC Building 7

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=32&v=Mamvq7LWqRU

>more than 1500 engineers and architects stated that it was without a doubt conrolled demolition.
What was inside Jow Forums.. why was it destroyed?

Attached: wtc-building-7-map-1.jpg (594x369, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmx-DiWUqfs
youtu.be/OmeY2vJ6ZoA
youtu.be/jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7Qt4bV0B8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: gr-viii-bviii-mviii-he-realized-the-picture-was-a-4398035.png (500x598, 52K)

>Ex-CIA agent confess at his deathbed he was in charge of controlled demolition of WTC 7

I don’t know but I can tell that the truth is coming out with all my instinct

Attached: 666447C0-1F6A-4BDD-B677-B7371D5407FB.jpg (750x564, 83K)

selfbump

7/11 was a part time job

>controlled demolition
they already confirmed it collapsed because of swamp gas. stop asking questions!

Have you ever looked at the list of "architects and engineers?" Not very impressive. No experience with high rises or fire engineering.

>Ex-CIA agent confess at his deathbed he was in charge of controlled demolition of WTC 7

anyway... What was inside of that building?

bump

the patent for the famous child's toy Bop it™

nothing, nations attack themselves when they want to enter a war, gotta get the people rallied, it's being going on for thousands of years

babies first redpill

There was large amounts of asbestos that needed to be removed. Would have cost millions to remove, so why not insure and destroy them instead? You hear about the first responders dying years later from mesothelioma? From the asbestos. Also, no plane hit the pentagon, it was a 45 foot nigger dick.

bump

Holy shit, it was right next to the buildings that just had airliners smash into them, things like engines, undercarriage parts and other burning debris would have rained down and smashed through the roof weakening the structural integrity of the building, fires broke out and it collapsed, you paranoiac conspiratwats really need to lay off the infowarz for a while, jeez.

Attached: imagesXINNUFI3.jpg (259x194, 9K)

BUILDING 11
SHIT BRIX

So what, the result was Muslims being bombed, who gives a shit.

The result was a surveillance state/world where nobody trusts eachother, everything is watched and recorded and you can be arrested without a trial or warrant. Are you fucking retarded? Do you even know who Edward Snowden is?
I hope Abdul rapes your mother.

what you are talking about, you pile of dogshit, is completely irrelevant and was talked through 100x times already... let me fast-forward our whole debate so I can save time

>apparently knows shit
>proceed with "edgy" answer
>makes retard of himself
>still thinks he is right because he never really checks on given toppic
>cycle continues until forever..

now go back to your independent/sky news and remain dead sheep you are like a good b(g)oy

bump.

Attached: 1511002657525.jpg (680x1156, 157K)

>defeat saturn cult
God I only wish this is possible...

It was the control center for the two towers demolition. The plane that was shot down over penn wasn't heading to the Whitehouse, it was supposed to hit wtc7. Then they had to pull the building anyways and hope nobody noticed.

>It's afraid

Everyone knows 9/11 was the greatest lie since the holocaust. It was a controlled demolition.

Attached: 1529275518562.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

who are those 1500 engineers, where
s their buisness cards, whats their credentials, and what education do they have?

Attached: 8d2.jpg (353x334, 15K)

It is

Go to the fucking website it's all posted you twat

You would be ignorant to believe the 9/11 narrative at this point. Everyone knows. They just lie to themselves about it.

If you want the whole truth about 911 without the bullshit youetube Ryan Dawson. He is the expert on this.

>>more than 1500 engineers and architects stated that it was without a doubt conrolled demolition.

it was 15,000

Barry
youtu.be/OmeY2vJ6ZoA
Fuse inspection
youtu.be/jyyS6NzYTBA

Attached: 911_WTC.jpg (678x381, 219K)

Im one of the PEs on the list

Attached: 1496585935000f44136d8c4bb4adeafda8d9aa15e054af225f36b91c80f552a3547f68acc570ecbd8f8b1399492035e9b0fb (493x507, 456K)

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: 1495800392000bbf36bf126ac0fb84ab87e81bfe6e859034821aae13a754d000fb25ab48a7325e66e51e7cda524c1edb4924 (500x493, 358K)

We know. They know. You know.

Attached: dancingmerchants.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Attached: noseberg.png (600x555, 281K)

It doesn't take an engineer or an architect to look at side by side videos of wtc and any controlled demo to see they are the same.

youtu.be/jyyS6NzYTBA

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

Barry
youtu.be/OmeY2vJ6ZoA
B-thing
Fuses
Fuse inspection
youtu.be/jyyS6NzYTBA

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 38K)

Is this guy retarded or baiting?

Has anyone seen that presentation/lecture by ~10 very much credentialed engineers?
Its seems good and accurate, I don't know how to think about it.
Can't remember the name, sorry.

>What was inside
federal government offices, including the FBIs primary evidence backup, and CIA offices where the operation was planned
>why was it destroyed?
obliterating the paper trail

9/11 wasn't any one thing. It was the coup. They'd already been in nominal authority for decades, but with all the uncomfortable true history still biting at their heels. 9/11 was obliteration of that history and writing of a new narrative.

Rumsfeld: $2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon. Where did the plane hit? Records section, day before his report was to be made.

Lucky Larry: Insured Trade Center SPECIFICALLY to include terrorist protection and insured the buildings for double the valued amount. He normally had breakfast in the towers; was 'stuck in traffic' that morning. His daughter, notoriously punctual, had a meeting there that morning, was also 'stuck in traffic'. I could name many more.

Some may be coincidence, but all of it added together simply pushes the limits of credulity.

Also, I have a PhD in Physics and teach a fundamental Properties of Materials course at a university. I have used the very same information that I teach to prove to myself that the structural beams of the buildings could not have failed in the manner depicted simply from the heat of the fuel. During simulations I ran, the very best I could do (with extreme conditions and in very specific conditions) was to have a building bend to the side and topple over. Never did they show that the buildings would collapse down as they did.

To the doubters: Choose to accept that this was a controlled event or keep your head in the sand. It is, however, very unlikely that the truth will ever emerge due to the undoubtedly powerful persons involved. One can only hope.

please do go on user,coup? by whom? whos heels ?