[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR POSTING A MEME]

Attached: eu.png (1003x697, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereumworldnews.com/skycoin-sky-marketing-firm-accused-of-crypto-larceny-price-plummets/
alexa.com/siteinfo/9gag.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do eurofags hate memes so much?

Because the left can't meme

Attached: SmugHanekawa.gif (480x203, 632K)

Honest answer? It is not about memes. It is all a measure to censor the internet of all user generated content except on Facebook. The reason is simple: Facebook can be policed, Jow Forums and reddit etc. cannot.

If we do not stand up on this shit, we are going full 1984 here in Europe.

Memes are satire and authoritarians hate criticism.

How do you propose we stand up to this shit?

USA USA USA USA USA USA

SAD!

Attached: eu cannot meme.jpg (800x600, 39K)

Shit now I need to make my own uncopyrighted frogs, how did I do?

Attached: Not pepe.png (1259x783, 13K)

>How do you propose we stand up to this shit?
There are a lot of people against internet censorship in the EU parliament. The funny thing is this is only going forward as planned due to the support of far right winged parties such as the Front National, Lega Nord, FPÖ, Vlaams Block etc. We need to contact the decision makers at these parties in the countries (not in Brussels) and contact the MEPs.

I have already done so. My emails will probably be ignored along everyone else's emails, but the sheer volume of emails and negative responses may make them reconsider.

You could also telephone a Front National MEP or Front National politician in your district. But many people are too scared to do that.

bring back the guillotine

Become teachers! Enlighten people to the truth about what's going on! You will have people who hate you for it, but it is necessary!

Attached: Mary+Poppins.jpg (1571x1034, 966K)

>emails
Ring them up, its much, much more efficient fag attack.

Attached: f32208a63c93eeb2f8f7a764593afac46dcbb0ff7e1a743ee596990fc6974ca4.jpg (1333x584, 154K)

I don't really believe in that. Parties have their own agenda and they'll do anything to further it.

No thanks. Do you know what kind of shitholes they send beginner teachers in France? I do. I just got out and I sure as fuck ain't going back, especially not to (((teach))).

yep

>Ring them up, its much, much more efficient fag attack.
I know. But most people are too scared to call people.

Also, people should start contacting NATIONAL politicians, because they have the real power. We need to make right wingers in the EU in national parliaments aware this is a fuck up.

WHEN INJUSTICE BECOMES LAW, RESISTANCE BECOMES DUTY

NO MEME IS ILLEGAL

>I don't really believe in that.
What don't you believe? That the two Front National representatives in JURI voted for the internet censorship? It was their support which put the whole measure over the top!

You need to push this across Facebook and Reddit as gay as people might think it is. Those are the places that have the real power to change things. If Jow Forums gets redditors and facebook normies motivated to call up their politicians it might actually do something.

Jow Forums on its own has little impact, especially in Europe, however if it works to influence normies, thats when things will happen.

No I don't believe in changing the mind of a career politician.

>NO MEME IS ILLEGAL
It is not about memes. It is about a complete system of Europe wide censorship. It is way more fucked up than banning memes on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1529564712886.jpg (500x500, 77K)

Burn down the eu

>No I don't believe in changing the mind of a career politician.
Why? I thought French people were all about freedom? Wasn't your Front National meant to be euroskeptic and pro-French?

Did it pass?

>and reddit cannot
go back there and try posting anything that isnt cuckoldy
also please dont return

When I say teachers,I don't mean literal degree holding school teachers, I mean teachers of the word of the Lord! Which is simply just the truth! Speak the truth to people and you'll become not just a teacher but a leader!

Attached: Mary+poppins+5.jpg (1200x1121, 102K)

I have shared this on Facebook. Most normies are too stupid to do anything about such EU proposals. They believe this is truly just about cat memes and just some addendum to GDPR or something.

you made it to my folder

Not really, it's mostly posturing. Marine is actually a leftist.

fuck off, EU shill

All lefties are against this EU internet censorship law, only right wingers are for it.

>I have shared this
Not what I meant. There would be Facebook pages and groups out there that you could share it with. In Australia we have some that have 50-150k followers. You need to convince the people that run the page to share it saying something like "call your local politician"

That's just how batshit her party line is. An alledged euroskeptic supporting freedom smashing EU proposals? Come on. She has no allegiance.

I only see one real reliable way to dent and possibly stop all this. You keep up the pressure against the EU until they cave in. I won't lie, it's difficult and you'll have shit thrown at you constantly but it's a battle of endurance. Keep voting for anti EU politicians.

If that all fails? Then really violence but I doubt it.

bump

If we do not stand up on this shit, we are going full 1984 here in Europe.

I dunno, the 2 minutes of hate sounds kind of fun.

Have you rung a parliamentarian? Or even better, met them in person?

We elect MEP's in this country that are staunchly anti EU but their vote doesn't really matter. You can see the pressure the remainers are trying to put on us for leaving, imagine how bad those inside this union, trapped with no way out have got it.

It's a shitty situation all around.

>about to be banned from existing
>worried about memes
fucking retards
sage

Skycoin

this is the only good answer
we'll have to end what they began 250 years ago some day

>You keep up the pressure against the EU until they cave in.

It is not the EU, mate. It is NATIONAL MEPs, Lega Nord reps, Front National, Vlaams Block, UKIP, AfD etc.

We need to convince the people voting for this shit to stop voting for this shit. EU politicians? Who are they? I only see Italians, Brits, Germans, Austrians, French...

hello same colored flag person

do you by any chance have any proofs of these claims? in general i believe you but i can't be certain yet

I am going to send you these antique weapons of mass destruction. Please use them wisely as no one citizen was meant to wield this kind of power.

Attached: btvin.jpg (570x428, 24K)

That is what you fuckers get.

Attached: 02387987349857983475.jpg (3752x2502, 1.6M)

Hope you've done some serious lifting because you're gonna have to punch your way through that revolution.

Take the guns and ... ohh shit right.

>do you by any chance have any proofs of these claims? in general i believe you but i can't be certain yet
Proof about what? That it is the right wing that put the vote over the top?

I mean, there is an official voting record from yesterday online. The ENF consists of the Front National, Vlaams Block, Lega Nord etc. and the two Front National reps on JURI voted for internet censorship yesterday.

Attached: DgJ5Fg1XUAkicPw.jpg_large.jpg (582x625, 41K)

I'm trying my best.

Are you bulletproof yet?

>Skycoin (SKY) Marketing Firm Accused of Crypto Larceny, Price Plummets
ethereumworldnews.com/skycoin-sky-marketing-firm-accused-of-crypto-larceny-price-plummets/

just get a damn license

Better than that, I'm bullshitproof.

How long do you think the revolution is gonna last when every fighter is on a fucking list?

Attached: the left cant meme.jpg (793x450, 32K)

Anyway the word "revolution" isn't accurate and refers to old times uprising, jacqeries or peasant revolts, we passed that time m9, post truth era. Everything is possible you can't imagine.

this is good proofs. thank you. now i know which kind of parties are fucking us up

i didnt say i dont believe you, i just wanted solid evidence who is pushing it

thank you very much

say, if i were to make memes about the subject, would all these names on the list be good targets?

i say we fight this with memes. reddit tried organizing against the GDRP and they had a LOT of support but they got no results done. just whining wont do the job. im not calling for crazy actions........ just memes.

its legal so why not? we either win or lose in a roar of thunder and have all these politicians ban the memes about themselves first thing they can only showing their fascism

i tried to keep out of this thread because my opinion isnt so important, im just a drop in the bucket, but i guess now is far enough for me to finally voice an opinion without claiming ownership of this thread, its not mine, its ours

Only the providers would be on a list

Browsing Jow Forums is enough to put you on a list to be honest, but don't worry, you're far from being alone.
Don't chimpout and stay citizen, avoid outlaws stuff and wait for the good times.

after all, memes did win trump's presidency, even if not the majority vote...

without maga anime girl magic trump would not have been president

dont underestimate the power of memes

Not sure if Europe has that kind of meme culture.
it works in the US because the medias eat that shit up.

DON'T TAKE AWAY MY MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEE

So why was it right wingers who voted for this censorship shit?
The left wants to keep memeing even if they suck at it, but the regressive boomer-right is scared of them.

9gag is lowest common denominator meme ville and has as many people browsing it as americans

alexa.com/siteinfo/9gag.com

memes are big here too

United States Flag United States 9.7% 696
Germany Flag Germany 9.6% 116
France Flag France 6.8% 146
Poland Flag Poland 4.0% 108
United Kingdom Flag United Kingdom 3.9% 248

>DON'T TAKE AWAY MY MEMES REEEEEEEEEEEE
It is not about memes. This is a false flag. We are talking about upload filters which are a way to censor everything on the internet and shut down all user driven content sharing platforms except Facebook.

Wake up, this is not a joke. Your FPÖ has voted for this, contact your FPÖ Politicians and tell them they are fucking voting for EU censorship of the internet. Fucking hypocrits. Same with your "based Kurz", his politicians are staucnh supporters of internet censorship too.

>mfw the fire actually rises

Attached: 1529516192381.jpg (639x614, 75K)

>So why was it right wingers who voted for this censorship shit?
Because they have ties with the big media companies. All big newspapers in Germany have released statements how wonderful upload filters and link taxes are. All big media companies in Germany have lobbied hard for Article 11 and Article 13 and have all the CDU, CSU and FDP politicians in their pockets.

The left might be idiots when it comes to migration, multi-culti and gibmees, but at least they aren't bought by the big media companies and other big corporate shills.

Create new memes and realise them under creative commons licence. Use their legal jewing against them.

CANT WAIT FOR NEW MASTERPIECES

Attached: FEFE the frog.png (1360x527, 32K)

(((right wingers)))

>Create new memes and realise them under creative commons licence.

Stop this "it is about the memes" bullshit. This whole thing is not about memes. Upload filters concern every single damn thing you post on the internet. Pictures, videos, webms, gifs, plain old TEXT.

If I quote Star Wars here, it would have to be scanned through an upload filter and my post would have to be censored because Star Wars scripts are copyrighted material. My right to "quote" them under free speech only works on websites which are not run for profit. As Jow Forums has a profit motif, they would have to take down my post.

stop being the doomsayer.. it cant be that bad..... right?

>apply Eastern European magics
Behold I can bypass the bot

Attached: Smug Anime Girl 16-5.jpg (406x423, 55K)

Even youtube filters aren't that good, what makes you think the EU will do better?

Pretty much. I can envision a half-assed filter that does fuckall. And that all hinges on the countries actually applying this. Germany and Frace are gonna be fucked because their governemnts actually give a toss about laws and applying them. But countries in Eastern Europe? No fucking way they would genuinely comply with any of this shit.

Attached: eu_speech_rights_are_human.png (816x542, 52K)

>Article 13 is made law
>Normal Internet is rendered useless in the EU
>Cue mass downloading of images, audio and video in order to preserve everything
>Saved to DVD’s and USB flash drives
>People start trading archived material with each other
>Eventually people start creating new material and share them on these same DVD’s and USB’s
>Offline Meme Trade Exchange 1.0 is formed

Best Korea branch in Europe

Attached: firefox_2018-06-21_10-00-23.png (311x287, 10K)

France might care but they're very incompetent with everything internet. They tried to stop piracy, it failed miserably. They tried to block some hentai sites, failed miserably. Looking forward to what funny shit they cook for these filters

They hate freedom

Attached: 30 years old boomer.jpg (349x349, 23K)

Attached: 1519723962760.jpg (320x296, 19K)

they're run by boomers

Attached: 1529503254625.jpg (2000x2000, 915K)

>france is already surrendering
THE FIGHT HASN'T EVEN STRATED NIGGER

I can has ban now?

Attached: cct.png (498x640, 368K)

That's the point, it's not the french govt anymore, but european experts on the question.
Dutch, germans, they have the ordnung for this shit.

Memes are a gateway to extrimism

Can't some layer be added so the AI get confused?

The EU isn’t interested in working solutions, they are interested in shutting down free speech platforms.

Because [redacted due to use of copyrighted meme material]

>mfw when you meme so bad
>you have to have the unelected Supra Government ban memes all together to level the playing field

Attached: 555 char.jpg (284x178, 13K)

>rare pepe market is a valid thing now
let that sink in

Sure thing... but that is the whole point of the legislation. If copyrighted material remains unfiltered because the tech doesn’t work, lawyers can sue the platform that hosts the content, meaning the platform has to ceize operations in Europe. Facebook and Google/Youtube will manage to create somewhat working upload filters and they have deep pockets for legal fees... everyone else needs to range ban EU states.

You can fool youtube filters by mirroring or cropping, or changing the color gradient a bit. Gonna be the same with this shit, if it even gets applied

Your best hope is it being compelety automated, that way it will grab anything and everything and censor it, most likely it will be a combination of ai and actual human censors either subcontracted or hired by the state. Imagine if the stasi from GDR had the technolgocial capability that exists today.

What about the world organization of Cisco net engineers(or something like that). Shouldn't they be having a shitfit at this? Especially if the want to create a European subnet?

>rare pepe market
==IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE JUST A MEME==

Attached: Pepe rare.png (499x618, 320K)

Attached: FEFE maga.png (1360x527, 39K)

oi bin that meme

Attached: 1528427557381.jpg (413x395, 32K)

I got this.

Attached: 99471634-8794-41e6-833d-737f022cdf22.png (720x1280, 344K)