BBC gets Deutsched

youtu.be/hv-3Chxwl0A
Do they really think this will work? Are viewers supposed to side with the interviewer?

user, please show me some decent left wing propaganda. The stuff I've been seeing recently is weak.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 3.16.16 AM.png (1036x1620, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/.../fyi_beatrix_von_storch_ist_gerade_bei_hardtalk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice

Attached: 1529207012824.jpg (960x693, 109K)

she should do more interviews

>any British media video
>*comments disabled*

every time this shit makes me so fucking angry, even CNN isnt this low

BBC can go suck bbc

Based Beatrix

>Comments disabled

Attached: 1529045444484.png (887x1236, 1.02M)

The BBC propaganda machine working over time i see

This ugly kraut nationalist gets me pretty fired up.

Thank God the good guys are winning again.

>England leaves the EU
>Still more cucked than Germany
What the fuck.

Attached: 1493546719269.jpg (717x960, 124K)

I hate leftist loaded questions. I like the AFD woman being blunt.

Attached: 1528692737675.jpg (560x860, 66K)

Massive respect to that German woman. The British media are the single most parasitic and disgusting in the entire world. There worst part about it is that a British accent sounds sophisticated to foreigners so even a pretty badly spoken London skank like that interviewer gets taken seriously. The British media have covered up more pedophile scandals, rape scandals, political murders, and turned over more whistleblowers to the state than pretty much anyone.

People have completely fucked up banter about the UK right now where nothing can be discussed about the UK anymore and the BBC and the leftist press are the sole reason. They are so separated from the general population that all the cuckoldery and degeneracy they promote just doesn't represent at least half of the country. The BBC was based in London for half a century and only recently did they transplant their staff to Manchester. The BBC is only a representation of the rich parts of modern London. Fleet st in particular. Fuck the British press. The longest standing fifth column in the world.

if the left fags slip up the EU parliament will be filled by fascists during the elections in 2019, and from then on the future gets as dark as the reflection you see in the mirror.

This is the real reason the Top Gear guys got shitcanned. Clarkson would have never stood for this tyrannical garbage and would have spread his opinion on it across the world.

The interviewer is a kike. Look at the nose and nostrils.

That woman was fantastic. Held her ground and didn't stutter in defense of her party's policies. I think the turning tide of public opinion in her favor is really facilitating staring down these pearl-clutching propagandists.

Found this while looking for transcript: reddit.com/.../fyi_beatrix_von_storch_ist_gerade_bei_hardtalk/
The absolute state

>the EU parliament will be filled by fascists
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

only if you arent white and right

Almost 100 years to the day. Germany is in the same situation it was back in 1920's.

Fucking madness.

haha, that last point
>crime has gone done
>total crime has gone done because thefts aren't reported anymore and rapes and murders have gone way up
>no it says so otherwise on that sheet of paper
>i just told you why that is wrong
>but your turbocuck in chief the interior minister said so, why do you not believe what your government is telling you HOW DARE YOU?!
Fucking really? Who watches this and thinks the moderator is unbiased?

Attached: 1529075224494.png (1080x898, 468K)

It's the BBC so what do you expect? Unbiased reporting/interviews?

Then bring on the night, Herr Kraut. I have always been a night person.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, THIS IS POWERFUL!
THAT MODERATOR STOOP UP TO THAT WITCH AND FASCISTS IN GENERAL.
EVERYBODY CLAPPED AND THE STUDIO GREW UP TO BE A GAS CHAMBER!

She did really well to maintain composure with that crony old cunt shouting at her.

'No, actually, the more serious crimes, the murders, the rapes, the assaults, they've all gone up significantly'

'HAH NO THATS WRONG YOU FUCKING IDIOT HAH THE INTERIOR MINISTER SAID ITS DOWN SO IT MUST BE DOWN YOU FUCKIN NAZI OMG YOU WANT TO SEND CHILDREN TO GAS CHAMBERS LIKE DONALE DRUMPF RAARRGGH!'

Thankfully, I think, most people are waking up to just how fucking hamfisted this propaganda network is becoming; how desperate these presenters are getting trying to toe the line when more and more guests come on who are no longer intimidated by being equated to nazis and racists with every breath.

It almost certainly is only working on the same retards it's always worked on. The kind of person who paints themselves like an EU flag and nonstop whinge about it on twitter. These people are beyond saving, and are dwindling in number due to a host of darwinian reasons.

Get out you cunts! get moving!

Attached: 70882148389207813c7efda8c363a383.jpg (480x308, 65K)

>Are you actually ENCOURAGING white people to reproduce? DISAVOW
Absolutely insane that encouraging this is considered heretical. I hate these people so much. Literally traitors. Demons.

This. I refuse to watch anything on youtube that doesn't want it's viewers to see what others think of the content.
It smacks of one way propaganda, like tv used to be. The internet is 2 way. That's what makes it superior to television.
But you can't expect a marxist agitprop outfit like the BBC to play along to that narrative.

>"You're saying you'd like more white, German women to have babies. Is that what the campaign was about?"
Honestly, why the fuck do they have a problem with this? Well, I know why, but how the fuck does it resonate with midwit, self-hating whites?

>Oy vey, you think the answer to population decline is ethnic Europeans having more children? Instead of importing more and more sub-humans to replace you? BAD GOY! BAD! HOW RACIST OF YOU!

Beatrix is based

The establishment and the people are two different things user

>"You would like to turn that boat away? Y-you would turn that boat away?"
>"Yes."
>"We would rescue the people and bring them back to the countries they are coming from."
This is exactly how it is done. Don't stutter, don't try to reason, just be upfront and unapologetic. The moment you show weakness in your convictions is the moment you've lost and the jackals will be all over you.

Well done to this woman.

There is no decent propaganda for the left. All they have is baseless "muh feewings" horseshit.

I'm extremely pale, so this.

Getting ready for the return of vampiric dominance, senpai.

inb4 "Jew." Most of us are actually Catholic and hate the heretic Jesuit pope.

Attached: kaiser_spliff.jpg (250x342, 31K)

Of course, but if we don't pretend they're the same then we can't shitpost.

Well said lad. There is a huge gulf between the british people and the traitor class establishment. I unironically want to see them dead ceausescu style. Sick of having to share a country with traitorous filth, brainwashed morons and ungrateful parasitical belligerent third world detritus. This cant go on much longer. Im angry and stressed every day.

Attached: a very disgruntled engine.png (284x342, 173K)

well this is how we were feeling in the weimar republic. when we wanted to change that you fuckers declared war on us

Does Germany has official crime statistics broken down and released? They can't both be right

Why the UK is so damn cucked anyway? It used to be the more conservative societies in Europe, even in 90’s.

Wish Europeans would go full nationalist like in the old days and expel the filth from their ancient homelands. Fuck the EU

ITS DA JOOOOZ.
Doesn´t change the fact that von Storch was right about everything she said.

>People don't bother reporting theft because the police is too busy handling murder, assault, rape, gangs etc. and are just told to lock their bike inside next time
>Theft has actually gone down

The German politician are right obviously

enough to turn a leftist right.

unelected migrant from malta in metropolitian bubble, heading poorly rated show paid for with taxation (taken on pain of prison), whos ratings have been in free fall since paxo left, who has to justify nothing to nobody except her homosexual producer and The Guardian
versus
elected parliamentarian that lives or dies on the hyper reality of votes won

The interviewer was raped at the end

what a bitch of an interviewer

The BBC really does need to be shut down.