What’s his name?

What’s his name?

Attached: C832B91C-566A-4429-A96B-AA62475FFA78.jpg (1242x1213, 493K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/antifa-doxxing-professor-nyu-ice/?
lav.io/
thefederalist.com/2015/11/04/hillary-clintons-newest-spin-doctor-was-busted-for-meth-in-2013/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that a photo of him

that's a big brain

Professor Onions

Yeah

Attached: 944AF789-7C82-406C-A12F-894B06F31A55.jpg (1242x1842, 723K)

How the fuck is that little shit a professor?

Definitely not worthy.

Why do Yanks hand out tenure like its nothing? It takes like 25 years here

professor of gender studies
should be pretty simple

NYJew

Just shave it all off at that point bro.

Professor Soi

unions

Attached: 6a8b6fd48228d2c3f8270b9c79b3138e.jpg (500x401, 32K)

bump for name and campaign of extreme vindictiveness

Attached: heh..jpg (413x395, 32K)

dailycaller.com/2018/06/20/antifa-doxxing-professor-nyu-ice/?

>Sam Lavigne, a far-left artist and game designer, is an adjunct professor at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. He created a database of 1,595 ICE employees using their LinkedIn profiles and shared it to his 3,600 followers on Twitter Tuesday morning.

basedvey

FUCK I THOUGHT THEY TOOK THIS GAY SHIT OFF

>soi vey

More like how the fuck is he not being detained and questioned.

unions and they figure the can just charge students more since banks and feds will foot the bill

S O Y V E Y

DOX DOME

Hey trumpers leave those kids alone

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

OMFG! Is his name Yakub? And does he lead the African horde?

Attached: nigerian space agency.jpg (750x999, 88K)

What's wrong with his head?

Can he be arested for identity theft, or did he just pull the info from social media? All of law enforcement isn't going to look well on this fag. I'm sure the audit next year will be a start. If I was in his place, I wouldn't even jaywalk.

>tfw to smart too respect the law

Proffessor Xoyvier

Self identifies as a paraplegic mutant (aka otherkin), it uses its special abilities to sense hidden microaggressions and inform people to check their privilege. When equiped with its neural helm, it can doxx anybody anywhere in the world.

For you

Attached: 1529318068288.webm (394x512, 580K)

Kike McJewstein w/AIDS

Attached: fags.jpg (430x600, 113K)

Collecting public information isn't illegal, "doxxing" isn't illegal, he literally only typed "site:LinkedIn.com "ice" " in the google search bar.
Maybe you shouldn't be uploading all your life into the internet.

Sure would be a shame if he all of the sudden got investigated by the IRS...

Attached: 1357024453247.gif (550x413, 1002K)

JUDEN

FUCK OFF MOSHE. THIS KIKE IS FUCKED

(((Lavigne)))

>Lavigne
somethin about this name... hmmm

I honestly can't tell if this is real or something annon made up.

He looks like a cancer and AIDS-riddled FTM transsexual. I can't even blame him for being such a miserable cunt.

That man is so very, clearly, obviously not an African you fucking idiot.

Dox McOlaf

Attached: count-olaf-trailer.jpg (620x264, 20K)

Attached: 1480992123344.jpg (402x401, 44K)

He must work out at the library.

JUST

>(((Sam Levigne)))
every fucking time

Attached: 1520700730963.png (515x422, 338K)

tangent

Attached: socialmedia.jpg (500x701, 132K)

Can't watch this and not hear it in my head.

It will end in stien, berg etc

making lists with intents is illegal

Just start sending him hats hell get the message

civilizational subversion needs to occur at a rather rapid pace. if it isn't than the plebs can ponder the absurdness of it. and potential for seizing power is diminished.

Attached: 1503812361830.jpg (570x806, 135K)

He’s a Jew, right?

Took the words right out of my mouth

Whew topkek

The cunt. What the fuck does he look like. Trying to look smart by going baldy like when a woman wears reading glasses. He Goes for interviews and just shows them his head.

Attached: IMG_4860.jpg (485x339, 25K)

I'm actually interested in this legally, since it seems like he is trying to use the information for malicious purposes or to harm those people, so is this illegal or not?

He got a big brain.

Good news is we can call for his murder on Jow Forums now, it's legal!

Attached: 4chan-call-for-murder-not-illegal.png (956x488, 78K)

Welp if he isn't fired by tomorrow we aren't doing it right. You know what to do boys. We must make an example

Attached: 1510366664949.png (1280x1024, 396K)

>Just start sending him hats hell get the message
kekarooni

>He’s a Jew, right?
>Sam Lavigne
>variation on Levi/Levin/etc
100% Jew

well? tell me he can be arrested and charged. border patrol is federal employees right? ive seen someone get felony charges for yelling at a worker in social security office

Professor xsoivier

oh shit nigga megamind's with antifa we're fucked

>making lists with intents is illegal
In the U.S. it's very hard to prosecute due to 1st amendment protections... but if one of his followers is caught attacking an ICE agent, he'll be charged as an accessory, and with conspiracy, and likely with incitement to violence..
Twitter will also be culpable for allowing this shit, they won't stand us as a "platform" after the ruling that Trump's Tweets are "the public forum"... yet they ban all conservatives.
9/10 someone attacks ICE and this guy goes to jail for most of his life.

can we get him fired

He is an adjunct professor. No tenure.

how utterly jewish

lmao look at this fags website lav.io/

Very big brained.

also BRUH LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

They'll give him a medal and name a scholarship after him.
It's nothing but kike soup over there

(((Lavigne))) everytime! Hahaha

can't we get Jow Forums to just fuck his shit up?

>Contact
Sweet. I’m sure he has a school email as well

(((Samuel Lavigne)))

it's like I'm watching an episode of Tim and Eric great job! as I scroll through it

The DMV used to make information on car owners publicly available. It was useful for dealers to track down people who didn't pay. However, a lot of criminals ended up writing down their target's license plate, finding their personal info from the DMV, and killing them. Nowadays you have to sign some special form, even if you're a dealer, and the owner gets notified and decides whether or not to allow you see his information.

tl;dr: probably not

lmao im not getting banned from g i browse it too much

it's amazing how fast these types went from justifying doxxing the far right to justifying doxxing federal employees.

>adjunct professor
Isn't that just code for non unionized, wage slave?

It's not, and ICE/DHS were informed.

Type this into google you illiterates:
site:LinkedIn.com "Open Society Foundation"

See, it's not hard, stop whining, people are just dumb and upload their entire life to the internet.

Bahahahahahahahaha look at his head hahahahaha

DO NOT BE ALARMED FELLOW DRUMPH SUPPORTERS

ICE AGENTS MUST BE DOXXED FOR THEIR OWN SAFTEY

ONLY I, THE MOLESTOR PROFESSOR CAN SAVE THE DAY

Attached: 8641B80F-A1A5-4038-BF39-6D2F08ADE91C.jpg (3200x2987, 410K)

What’s your point? His intent is very clear with this.

Soros is behind the children in cages propaganda. Open society tried this in Denmark.

prove that intent then, if you are gonna make him an accessory you might as well make Linkedin, Google and Facebook accessory too

Everyone knows why he did it, including you. The average white person isn't going to like this at all and their anger and disillusion at the status quo will only be increased by this. No one gives a fuck about your gay technicalities.

Can you imagine this guys struggle to be taken seriously as a human being.

You're in for a bad time, professor.

Attached: 1529566513955.jpg (1381x2048, 710K)

>balding manlet
Every time.

I don't see anything wrong with compiling public available information about your government workers. You are just mad because he's on the other side of the political spectrum - but keep in mind that you might need this freedom too.

OOPS

WRONG MEME DRAFT

Attached: 583B1E17-3E45-4C72-A9AE-8A6EA62B0483.jpg (1957x2704, 342K)

Looks like famed Professor of Ethics emeritus, Emma Gonzalezbergstein

Attached: 1521928360699.jpg (915x660, 49K)

I'm not saying he should go to prison. I'm saying the feds should put him in a fucking body bag if so much as one person on that list grazes their knee.

BENEDICT CUMBERPATCH!
He must be playing a noncey professor again. He does noncey very well have you noticed.

Stop being a pretentious cunt. You know exactly why Leftists would release lists of ICE employees; they intend to harass, intimidate and harm them because muh kids muh feels. They've said as much on Twitter and other social media sites.
It's illegal, go fuck yourself.

Yeah, you're a bootlicker and a slave to ideology.

It's also not illegal to find this bald jewish homo and bash his head in for betraying his host nation

REMEMBER THIS MAN WAS ARRESTED FOR METH POSSESSION

thefederalist.com/2015/11/04/hillary-clintons-newest-spin-doctor-was-busted-for-meth-in-2013/

He's a gay "booty bumper", meaning he puts meth up his ass to get high then gets fucked

Attached: 1477791920873.jpg (500x500, 67K)

His name is Beneficial Cucumber you naer do-well and I’ll have you know no one plays a better nonce than Bendthatdick Cuminsnatch

Attached: 81C61DDF-CCCC-483F-974B-12AD91CA397F.jpg (1957x2704, 319K)

It's not illegal to publish public available information, and you should be glad that it's not.

Does he know that he's indirectly helping cartels smuggling vulnerable people into the USA and is putting more people at risk?

He needs to be reminded.