Why are the Chinese so soulless...

Why are the Chinese so soulless? Indians also have a huge population and poverty but you don't see such brutality and coldness from them. Even Muslims have honor compared to the Chinese. Why are the Chinese so uniquely soulless?

Attached: E0225351-769F-4C08-8017-AFC011924ED4.jpg (800x534, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#China
youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8
money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Confucianism. Loyalty and empathy are based on relationships, not universals.

Many other countries also practice Confucianism but how come they're not as bad as China?

Idk but you reminded me of google image searching bush meat and finding a bunch of fucked up images of animal meat shit

Just spend some time with a chink girl and you will find out that they have more of a soul than all of the roasted combined

what is this? Is this a chink muslim praying in frot of killed dogs?

I was good Friends with a chinese Girl. She was cute and polite but she absolutley had no Connection to nature and animals

Their racial type was destroyed after the Opium Wars.

Attached: 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-2005-0168%2C_Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg (220x334, 11K)

India and China are the end results of an ultra-nationalist doctrines. They lose sight of their own humanity,

India is not like China though. Sure they don't poo in loo and have some nasty customs but they clearly have empathy.

Other countries are influenced by Confucianism, but they are not Confucian in the sense that the Han Chinese are. America has influenced politics, economics, religion, and popular culture around the world, but we are Americans, and they are not.

Chinese are animals.

Then no other country but the Vatican is Catholic? Or no other country but India is Buddhist? Your logic is flawed.

chinese don't have souls. they are the result of thousands of years of rape babies. they are literally ant people.

This is wrong. Animals are cute. They are insects.

Attached: Locust-Swarm-Irish-Examiner.jpg (600x325, 69K)

Attached: 1439237928143.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

japanese brother. < 3

chinese are inhumane mongrel instects.

Attached: 1426793929166.webm (402x254, 691K)

obligatory

Attached: fuckingchinese.png (1400x5552, 946K)

>but we are Americans, and they are not.
And that's a good thing.

>chinese drivers

Attached: 1445111085011.webm (720x404, 1.07M)

don't knock dog meat until you try it

shut up leaf.

chinese are the literal cancer of the earth.

all glory to Japan.

Attached: 1484688113678.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

I bet the wipers were on too.

Read 1984.

It's what happens when the state dictates everything, including opinion.

only Jews dont have souls, of course asians have souls look how they stand up against the filthy inbred kikes.

Attached: 1528512371344.jpg (540x786, 88K)

Chinese make good killers

Wtf happened to him?

They are a hive. Closer to eusocial insects than to humans. Like insects, they have no care when one of them dies. There's like a billion more.

Womp womp

Eating dog isn't illegal in India btw, but it is illegal to sell dog in China.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#India
>Dog meat is a delicacy among certain Tibeto-Burmese tribes[89] in some states of Northeast India, particularly Mizoram,[90] Nagaland,[91] and Manipur.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#China
>Selling dog meat as food is against the Food Safety Law of the People's Republic of China

They never reached a self-actualized point in culture where the individual triumphs over all else, resulting in them placing less value on life and human rights. Their population is so massive and each person is so expendable that capitalism can reach peak performance. It's amazing how far you can get when you disregard the environment, health, and individual rights in the name of collective progression.
People fear the west falling to mass immigration, but in the long-run, it will be the Chinese globalist boot that stomps everything else out if they continue growing as fast as they are now. Once the west commits suicide, there will probably be final war between China, Russia, and the middle east, which will result in humanity's final destination.

a piece of debris from chinese road was sent into his window, it got through and caused all of the internal damage. he threw up blood and bled everywhere, but still safely directed the bus to destination. it is still unclear is he lived or died, but most people believe that he survived somehow. i do not know.

but this is still chinese infrurustucure. sp.. cant spell. chinese are shit at literally everything, except CHEATING. they are very good at that. ant people shitty asians.

Why is the chink in the pic doing the Muslim prayer thing

idk but we have Chinks taking over where I live and they are like robots, I always feel uncomfortable around them

um. stop smoking meth, backwoods flyover state hick. your nonsense is completely invalid. what the fuck are you even talking about.

gastrointestinal bleeding from an ulcer, felt it happening and pulled over and killed the ignition before he passed out. he's fine now though.

The original Chinese don't exist anymore.

2 out of the last 3 dynasties of China were ruled by foreign conquerors. Let that sink in. TWO out of the last THREE. Even before the Mongols came along, the northern half of China was ruled by foreign conquerors for almost 700 years. In fact, the Jin dynasty that the Mongols conquered was already ruled by foreign conquerors (called the Jurchens) who themselves had replaced another dynasty of foreign conquerors (called the Khitans) to become the rulers of the northern half of China. Keep in mind that the northern half of China is the more important half, as it contains the original heartland of China while the south was originally a frontier land. The Khitans and Jurchens alone brutally enslaved the Chinese for more than 300 years.

Even the Tang dynasty, considered the golden age of China, originated from foreign-ruled dynasties. After the fall of the Han dynasty, the northern half of China was repeatedly conquered by various foreign invaders for almost 300 years during a time of total chaos and suffering. The foreign "barbarians" came in wave after wave, replacing previous conquerors and running a train of rape and destruction on the enslaved Chinese population. After suffering almost 3 centuries of nonstop rape by all those different foreign ethnicities, the Chinese in the northern half of China became completely mongrelized. The genuine "Han Chinese" were raped or race-mixed out of existence in the northern half of China by that point and only larpers with fabricated genealogies remained. Eventually, one of the northern barbarian-ruled dynasties conquered the rest of China and then transitioned into the Tang dynasty. The rulers of Tang were ethnic Xianbei mutts who larped as Han Chinese. The Tang dynasty may have been culturally sinicized, but most of its population—including the rulers and the elite—had already been racially mongrelized by hundreds of years of rape and enslavement by hordes of different barbarians.

Attached: 1518722027333.png (800x1800, 1.28M)

I think their government is sooner to blame for the problems. The Chinese government is trying to scare them in submission. Which means spreading lies, taking their civil rights away and brainwashing their citizens.

This leads to Chinese people attacking non-Chinese people purely based up on what they believe. It's similar with the USA that brainwashes their citizens to make it seem okay to shout 'murica' and kill other people in the same of 'safety' and 'anti-terrorism'. While clearly the agressor is America to start with.

In the middle of the multi-ethnic Tang dynasty, an Indo-European general named An Lushan started a civil war that has been called the second deadliest conflict in history after WWII. Some scholars claim that 36 million people died, or 1/6 of the world's population. Regardless, about 2/3 of China's entire population was killed or displaced. An Lushan tried to conquer all of China and even Indo-Europeans, Uyghurs, Tibetans, and Arabs got involved, raping and massacring the defenseless population of China and further mongrelizing the already mongrelized "Chinese race." This is the war in which 30,000 civilians were eaten during a prolonged siege. By the time the siege ended, only 400 civilians remained. Cannibalism has a long and continuous tradition in China, look it up. The Tang dynasty never recovered from this war and declined.

Once the Tang dynasty collapsed, the northern half of China was again conquered by foreigners. The Khitans and Jurchens enslaved, oppressed and exploited the Chinese for more than 300 years. The Jurchens were especially brutal. In the Jingkang Incident, they captured the Song dynasty capital and massacred, raped and enslaved the entire population, including the royal family of China. The emperor himself and 14,000 elites were forced to march all the way to the Jurchen capital, where they all became slaves or sex slaves. The Jurchens ruled the northern half of China with an iron fist, but they were eventually replaced by the Mongols, who conquered all of China. The Mongols enforced a rigid caste system in which the "southern Chinese" were placed at the absolute bottom, below the "northern Chinese." The northern Chinese elites were not ethnically Chinese; they were the descendants of the foreign invaders who had repeatedly conquered the northern half of China for centuries. The rest of the population was a mongrelized byproduct of centuries of rape and race-mixing that irreversibly and forcibly changed the gene pool of China.

The Mongol Yuan dynasty was eventually ousted by Chinese peasants. The first emperor of the Ming dynasty was originally a homeless bum. After all that time being dominated by foreigners, the actual Chinese finally ruled all of China ... but not for long. Northern foreigners called the Manchus conquered all of China and established the Qing dynasty, which is the last dynasty in the history of China. 25 million people died during the Manchu conquest of China. The Manchus were extremely cruel to the enslaved Chinese population. They brutally imposed a national hairstyle called the "queue," which was essentially a circumcision of the head that symbolized Chinese enslavement to the Manchus, and carried out a decade of gruesome massacres against all the Chinese who resisted it. For almost 300 years until the end of the Qing dynasty, it was illegal to not have a queue upon punishment of death. The Manchus even had the most brutal and oppressive literary inquisitions in the history of China. Entire villages were executed to punish individuals who so much as uttered a single word of criticism about the Manchus. "Death by a thousand cuts" was especially popular during the Qing dynasty. Manchu rule of China finally ended in 1912, but it's been well documented that for years afterward many Chinese were still terrified to cut their queue for fear of possible retribution by their former Manchu masters.

Ironically, the modern "Han Chinese" are actually proud of their historical enslavement to the Manchus. Uncle Changs brag that the Han Chinese played an important role in the Manchu conquest of China and aided the Manchus in their rapes and massacres of millions of innocent Han Chinese. The shameless Han Chinese even boast that the Manchus were benevolent masters and worship Manchu emperors such as Kang Xi, proving without a doubt that the Han Chinese are a natural slave race, which is why Imperial Japan degradingly called them "chankoro," meaning "Qing's slaves."

Attached: 1522636754188.jpg (350x407, 62K)

Take a look at a topographic map of China and see how flat and open the heartland is. China is begging to be invaded. Historically, China was the most invaded region in the world and the Chinese were the most subjugated people in the world. Despite outnumbering all their enemies, the Chinese were raped and massacred a myriad of times by a multitude of different foreign ethnicities. Even the Tibetans laid waste to China and sacked its capital. Never once having experienced a single moment of freedom in thousands of years, whether due to enslavement by foreigners or oppression and exploitation by their own central governments, the Chinese are an eternal slave race whose "national character" was described by Lu Xun as "a blend of fawning obsequiousness and slavish submission to power." Despite being the world's largest population, the Chinese have historically been and continue to be the most subservient people in the world, like slaves who are incapable of independent thought and action.

Haku Zynkyoku-san is 100% correct. The original Chinese don't exist anymore. In fact, they stopped existing more than 1500 years ago. 95% of chinks call themselves "Han Chinese." It's a catchall term for all the chinks who've been mongrelized to the point of no return. The modern Chinese are the mystery meat of the human race and their gene pool is a giant contaminated cum rag that repeatedly absorbed huge gobs of impure barbarian semen for ages. "Barbarians" were considered niggers by the Chinese. Imagine being enslaved, raped and mongrelized by niggers for more than 1000 years. That's what happened to China. The Chinese suffered so much pain and hardship for so long that they degenerated into a soulless bug people, jaded and desensitized to the point of being devoid of all morality and human emotion. China has the most tumultuous and tragic history in the world. Don't be fooled by Chinese nationalists and propagandists who try to whitewash and glorify Chinese history.

Attached: Amerimutt stealing blond hair.jpg (1273x958, 189K)

So are you a chankoro or a zainichi gook?

What is a chankoro doing in Slovenia of all places?

Mine is interested is animals and nature, what actually suprised me; but to be fair it is still an approach to nature like people from the city have

>muh empathy
Do you retards have any other arguments? Desperately needing to have a “moral” high ground just because you are inferior in every way and you need to make up any “advantage” you can really reeks of insecurity.

He was able to safely move to the shoulder.

Attached: china.png (688x726, 72K)

It's a kowtow.

t. chink

go boil a scorpion for breakfast you fucking chingchong

You will see, stupid fuck.

good posts

northern chinese are rape babies of a barbarian population that never has been anything but violent. southern chinese are the descendents of racial mongrel filipino type people

it should surprise no one that even though there are plenty of smart people among them of pure blood, the majority of them are as corrupt and mongrel as sicily or greece

keep posting my dude

the glory of china died 800 years ago to nigger horsemen. the people living today are mere ghosts of their rape and debasement

the japanese are the successors to the chinese cultural glory. much as the english revived the culture of the romans and greeks

Damn, this is screencap-worthy

Because during the Communist revolution Mao killed around 100,000,000 people who had the will to stand up for what they believed in(IE had souls) and left only the obedient, manipulative or just robots in general still alive.

Attached: 1527393195270.jpg (584x558, 54K)

No. I thank God every day that I'm not a pan-faced mongoloid.

Attached: 1527922884728.jpg (700x700, 102K)

Whats the difference between a dog and a pig or cow? They are both sentient.

Either, A. eating animals is ok, B. eating animals is not ok. You can't fucking draw the line at some arbitrary animal you like.

This is the same as the lefties, transgender is ok, which leads to pedophilia, which leads to beastiality.

So either A become a vegan or B shut up about eating dogs.

I thought there was going to be a war between the West and the middle east? Then Russia and China fuck over the place.

go construct an argument you fucking slav

If you've killed 100000000 people then nothing seems that bad after all.

Hope you watch your parents got torturing by me and kill them as brutal as I can. That's what all Chinese stinking cockroaches deserve. For gave a birth to you vermint subhuman monsters

screencapped fucken lollolololol hahahaha

Your country is overrun by feminists. NK best korea. You guys will be annexed by the legitimate state of DPRK

id rather live in china than india

No you just refuse to understand.

awe .... you smoke crack/meth and live in the woods.... and i'm the bad guy?

hahhaha loser. worthless sack of shit.

china is like if all europe lost to the turks and became mongrelised like sicily or spain

god, imagine a europe or america ruled by the portuguese

I feel fucking sorry for chinese. they should be permitted to fade into nothingness peacefully. but they slog on in their infected genes

The difference is that dogs are actually useful and pleasant to be around. Using them as simply food is a complete waste, regardless of any emotional bond westerners have toward the animals. You're basically on the same level as American injuns that ate horses rather than bridle them.

There is power ranking between animals, that's why. You would understand if you were not an autistic chinkoid,
>construct argument
see pic related

Attached: human accomp.png (1237x1017, 119K)

Life is cheap in china

>Chinese were different 300 years ago and replaced by another race
Hmmm, well this 500 year old painting displays they were the same as today, unlike painting of USA 100 years ago.

Attached: 500 year old painting China playing golf.png (650x579, 481K)

Christian Virtues:
Charity, Justice, Mercy, Prudence, Honesty.
most revered figure - Jesus, a savior of pure heart and soul who suffered ultimate evil for the sake of humanity.

Chinese Virtues:
Lies, Deceit, Pridefulness, Subterfuge
most revered figure - A fucking monkey that can transform into rocks and clone itself, and Mao Zedong, a borderline retarded dictator

Attached: 1513930862924.png (589x635, 357K)

Korea is more Confucian than China

So therefore you see animals as objects correct? Things which can have value extracted from them for our own purposes.

So how is this any different from how the Kikes subject the common man to become a wagecuck? The kike is seeing the common man, Goyim, as a thing that has value extracted, in this case, labour.

Yes, the weak are exploited by the strong correct? Don't forget we humans are also animals. There is also a power ranking amongst humans. So therefore in the viewpoint of the elite, it is fine to do blood sacrifices etc correct? Because the elite are of a higher power ranking than the common man

Sorry i switched the two answers...

>There is power ranking between animals
Lol. Only animals I wouldn't eat are crows and dolphins, and I'm not sure about dolphins.
Pigs are smarter than dogs AND some chimps. You eat pig, don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=ueNr7mfFZu8

that is known history. i already pointed that out, fucking retard bogan.

>Dog meat is a delicacy among certain Tibeto-Burmese tribes[89] in some states of Northeast India, particularly Mizoram,[90] Nagaland,[91] and Manipur.

They dont even make up like 0.001% of the population.

and lest we forget the part where one army actually ate like 20,000 people because they ran out of food.

>>ALSO

I have done business with the Chinks, they are spineless fucks. They will fuck you over every chance they get. I have learnt my lesson the hard way

This is EXACTLY how it is. Russians arent much better but they dont try and fuck you over as much. Europeans are actually 'good' - you get what you pay for.

go away. i think you are VPN faggot. no japanese would say these things.

Where exactly is Romania’s accomplishments on this chart? Are you lumping yourselves into Europe so you can pretend to have contributed?

vpn faggot

speak to me in japanese

poo in loo

also very articulate in english.

nothing strange in here of that.

ok. ユー アー ゲイ

realistically no one east of germany other than japan has contributed to humanity in the last 800 years and no one south of shanghai in the 1k years before that

the number of ethnicities that have contributed nothing at all is like... 99% of them. japanese, chinese north of shanghai, germans, english, french, pre-rape italians...

thats it

>Christian Virtues:
>Charity, Justice, Mercy, Prudence, Honesty.
I seriously hope you guys don't believe this.

The divine law is above what any Christian can tell you. Those are God's teachings, not Christian teachings.

Nobody cares if people eat dogs in India and there's no camera around, but Americans make photos of Chinese selling dogs. In India it is legal to eat and sell dog meat.

money.cnn.com/2015/08/05/news/economy/india-beef-exports-buffalo/
>India was the world's top beef exporter last year, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture

India is biggest exported of holy cow and also sells dogs to China.

Attached: kerala-selling-their-stray-dogs-to-yulin-to-solve-their-over-population-problem-large.jpg (709x356, 96K)

Huge population, with a fear of poverty, leads to free for all mentality

I can't decide whether to date Indian girls or Chinese girls.

We are only Confuscian country. China and the Norks place first Communism higher than tradition. Communism places loyalty to party first. If you wanna know why they are completely fucked thats why.

The chinese are subhuman

Why are amerimutts and europoos the most arrogant and ignorant people around the world? Dogs are animals, you can eat them if you want. They're not more important than pigs or other animals we eat, which are found disgusting in other cultures.

Nothing wrong with Communism. Btw South Korea is literally fucked.

Attached: South Korea fucked.jpg (583x740, 66K)

Of course I eat pig, it is delicious. The power ranking has to do with the fact that society in general differentiates between pet and product.
When I see a dog, I want to pet it, whereas a chink sees lunch, and an arab is scared of it. Let alone the fact that these chinese believe that the more pain their food suffers, the better the taste is.

I'm not Romanian, and yes, this is probably a China tier shithole filled with horrid peasants with backward mentality, though as long as you stray away from the capital and visit smaller cities you can see that historically there has been civilisation over here. Thanks to Germans and Hungarians mostly, but whatever.
Anyway, nice way to flip the argument though. There is a reason other Asians call you guys the jews of Asia right?

Attached: juliette-lewis-strangedays-2.jpg (533x201, 36K)

rich, coming from a portuguese

you should feel sympathy. your history is nearly identical to theirs. a proud and sedate people that got raped into oblivion, and that are so 56%'ed up full of subhuman cum they can't even pave their roads

Same here...

See I could have posted with a flag, like I usually do, but I didnt want to.

What the guy said is true. I just want to add more credibility to that - because had I known this before, I wouldnt have lost so much money lol.

I like it how when tourists come here, they specifically ask the guides to take them to the "real" areas of the city - i.e. the bad shanty slums, and then they go mad taking photos of the place.

I remember this video where this woman went to housing complex for government employees and saw the street art there, and went nuts like "This is a part of India that I never saw before". I actually took maths tuitions in that exact place like 10 years ago. So thats that.

The holy cow BS is started by North Indian Hindus, the rest of country is still 'consuming' said meat - funny thing is, in the Northern parts of India, if you ever get caught with such meat - you are pretty much dead.

That picture is not India, we dont have trucks like those at all. Our flatbeds look a lot different than that.

>The power ranking has to do with the fact that society in general differentiates between pet and product.
Nigger we still eat cats in Galicia, and during the civil war we ate every fucking thing we could find. You're talking about a social convention, which was created because we used tamed dogs. We also use horses. Do you eat horse? I do.

In my country, we eat cat meat, i'm preparing a meal in the kitchen now, and it feels so good that nobody was bothering me.

A very weird outlook on life that's basically kikery

And other gookoids have that too they just recently stopped

Communism.. it fucking destroys everthing.

Go to Taiwan and you will see the difference between a democratic Chinese society and communist one.. the difference is night and day.

It's a real shame because Taiwan and its people are great, and this could've been China's future but they chose otherwise.