The gay question

Homosexuals need to be gassed. this is the unironic conclusion i've come to. i was raised pretty progressive. i always was taught to accept them. taught they were "the same as you and me, just different".
now as an adult i've plainly seen that is not true.
the act of homosexual sex itself is not inherently immoral. it's a neutral (but self-harming) act. rather, it's something about the broken and decrepit psychological processes inside of gay people that DRIVE them to be gay that cause the problems.
it's a fundamental psychological evil. a rejection of decency and truth.
gays are often pedos, yes, far more often than straights. gays are also created by pedophilia (homosexuality is ALWAYS the result of some kind of abuse of psychological harm caused during childhood).

"tolerance" is not an option because when the problem is left uncheck, the gay will "reproduce" by raping children, and spreading his political degeneracy across the society.

the gay is so full of hatred and derision towards everything decent that he will never stop until he destroys EVERYTHING on planet earth, including himself most of all.

you cannot be "tolerant" of the gays, because they'll never be "tolerant" of you. they'll ALWAYS be working to harm you and your family and everything decent about your existence.

the only answer is lynch mobs and mass gassings.

Attached: objective metaphysical evil gay degeneracy pedophilia child abuse.jpg (1024x669, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
washingtonpost.com/video/local/hillary-clinton-remembers-seth-rich/2016/07/12/5c2b8324-484b-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_video.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e9daf47c51c0
youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3jGhPwS6c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Firing squads are cleaner and show the people your authority.

there's absolutely no hope for this planet. Fuck atheists and jews who did this

Justice bump

Fuck you jealous cunts
Just ten more surgeries and I can complete my dream of being a plastic unicorn

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

I wonder if it's humanity lacking faith in God, or God lacking faith in man that allows this shit to happen.

Attached: 1474665102557.jpg (480x352, 17K)

Molestation is not a game.

All this. That's why Biblical law considers faggotry an abomination to be punished by death.

We are ruled by people who are only aroused by the thought of raping little boys, and want any culture where raping little boys is thought abhorrent utterly destroyed. If you want an explanation of pretty much everything that's wrong with the world, there you go.

Attached: 1527721341548.jpg (1425x1071, 339K)

We should just follow the Bible and kill them, or at the very least exile or electroshock

It’s the lack in the faith of our government. Completely separated from the common man. I planned on opening a computer shop. What a joke of an idea huh.

Hello fbi

If I want to mess around under the sheets with another man in the privacy of my own home then I fucking will do and it's none of your damn business.

As for the fags parading in the streets and the ones in your pic, by all means gas away.

Hi

Attached: i sleep.png (256x256, 39K)

It will always be a federal crime you faggot

My belief in God has ebbed and flowed over time. I've never doubted the existence of Satan.

The UK isn't federal you dumb fucking burger

Oof

We shouldn't even know about gays. Why do they thrust their bedroom degeneracy into our knowledge?

Attached: 1528616140257.png (1506x3976, 443K)

Yet

Every show has at least one prominent gay or otherkin

Attached: 414D81B7-D887-45EA-8DBE-795A2FF4AD9D.jpg (750x748, 107K)

because, what i have come to learn, is that gays are representative of objective metaphysical evil. something really snapped in my head when i saw this comment.

Attached: objective metaphysical evil gay homosexual degenerate.png (1158x1158, 1.28M)

Demons are real. Gays have been possessed. They all need to be removed, for the good of the planet.

Snice

Christians let people live. Muslims throw them off roofs

I used to have nothing against gays, and on a personal level I stil don’t. But the impact they have on society is abysmal. Everything from the arts to the workplace is being gayified, and it’s certainly not for the better. I wish there was a way to be tolerant for gays to live their lives but not have them destroy music, games, schools etc. Unfortunately I am losing hope.

why won't child services save that kid?

Gays are faggots dude. It’s so much easier to be a bigot. If it’s easier and it promotes procreation why should you need to justify your family.

Democrats. That’s West Hollywood bigot.

Because tolerance

Do it anyway. God has never left us. Keep moving

Attached: 1528293657669.gif (320x284, 1.19M)

Stupid money does that. I have one shot.

Pray. Never loose faith. God will provide

I support this. If they're too gay to function, too gay to blend in with the population, round 'em up and nuke the site from orbit before whatever std resulting from concentrated faggotry escapes.

Can you just try and make a baby? Or is that repulsive?

posted this same picture on /lgbt/ and this is the response i get there.

see my point? see how right i am? the gays truly are pedos and must be gassed.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.07.10 AM.png (232x54, 9K)

IS THERE ANY PROOF THE CHILD DOES NOT WANT TO DO THIS GUYS??

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.10.33 AM.png (259x63, 10K)

I feel that gays are 90%molested. What say you?

Crime rates are down across the country last 40-50 years because crime has changed. Crime is a harm to society. Today that harm is degeneracy from doping kids up with drugs to change their gender before they can legally make that decision, or promoting degeneracy such as allowing people with HIV to work in food prepearation.

This is why Trump needs to pass a Crime Bill against this degeneracy locking up people who preach it and practice it.

Attached: 1528467757384.jpg (303x296, 26K)

a lot were molested, not all though i don't think, ALL of them (not just 90% but ALL of them) are gay because they suffered some kind of abuse or trauma in their lives. unfortunately their souls became so rotted from their sexualities getting wired up in such a fucked up way that there is no way back for them now. they are tragic, true, but they are also dangerous, and so they must be gassed. they'll ALWAYS seek to pass on their sickness and evil to others and even if they aren't outright pedos, they'll try to infect your child with any kind of degeneracy they can.

Executive order to freeze child traffickers banks. This shit is happening. Just realize the the wheels of justice are slow but relentless.

THIS is /lgbt/'s response
so far not a single one of them has actually condemned what is happening in the picture. they're all apologists. all pedo defenders.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.15.46 AM.png (834x381, 78K)

someone tell me pls, if gays aren't all pedos, then why aren't there people on /lgbt/ condemning this? why are they all defending it? someone who is a lefty progressive pls explain.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.18.31 AM.png (884x166, 94K)

Because they are trying to frame you for treason. Who do you think lefty pol is.

Got a childhood friend who's gay. His friends and family were accepting to it, supportive even.

He'd party and abuse his 20s away, but always come to me for support during breakdowns or financial vowes. We're now in our 30s, he still lives in squalor and has HIV. He's got nothing to his name and the disease made his community shun him in ignorance. He bemoans how they're no longer keen on him due to his aging and has cheap plastic surgery done.
The saddest is when he cries about "not atleast being bi" because he misses girls on a weird fundamental level, he longs for having kids secretly, but says "he'd make a bad dad anyway" to mentally deal with it. He mentioned how his straight gal pals stuck with him, while most of the fag fair left asap he got ill/older.
Needless to say he's been suicidal as fuck.

Doesn't matter, still getting laid.

this sounds like the life story of literally every gay person.

No really they are collecting data and they think they can just turn it in without being traitors to the electoral process.

Listen, and understand. The gay agenda is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop.. ever, until you are on your knees in a feather boa sucking some guy off

I feel like im going to throw up.

Attached: 12344543564567567564.jpg (800x531, 328K)

go here if you really want to throw up

Read the book of Romans. Chapter one, I believe. Sodomy is literally the punishment God casts onto those who deny Him as creator. Their sin is not just accepting it, but lusting after it and being proud of it.

God turns His back on those who turn their backs on Him. Today is rapture Thursday, so best get right with Jesus quickly.

Attached: image.jpg (736x1104, 510K)

Don’t trip we all feel that way. They may be able to pull that shit in sf but no one in thier right mind condones this fruity shit.

Fuck off faggot

Probably with the right narcotics.

I'm oddly aware of that, the only other fagthing I know turned "straight" when his mom died and he tried dmt to make the pain go away. I think its all an ego/self conditioning thing, but I may be wrong.

You ever tried to make a search engine??
And AI.
You ain't shit yet.

Attached: 1527627549019.gif (800x600, 910K)

I don't know why but I want to fuck it

Ain't seen shit yet**
Heres some more stuff to look at.
youtube.com/watch?v=HLYWgb8DeOs
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 1529300957833.png (899x431, 65K)

Does ai mean chatbot? We’ll never know.

yeah got that shit in it.

ITT: niggers talking about shit they don't know as if they do

key word is TRYing.

that's kind of interesting actually. i've heard of people on DMT meeting "spirit guides" who lecture them about their lives and tell them not to degenerates. often those guides even tell them to stop doing drugs, lol. it happens especially with one specific sort of drug, i think it's called ayahuasca or something like that. not sure though cuz im not a druggy.

It does mean chatbot ai is nothing.

yeh thats DMT

yeh AI is just the Scripts I want it to do so im syncing it up to the search engine and all sorts of fun stuff.

lets see what we trawl up.

yeah i've heard the anti-drug message is so profound that people using a specific variant of it or something when they use heroin. they have a "meeting with their spirit guides" and it tells them to clean up and dry out. pretty crazy stuff. personally i would stay away from glorifying drug culture and DMT though. last thing we need in this world is more god damned druggies. they're almost as bad as gays. not quite as bad, but almost.

Did acid. Did it in my room. Everything. Was rainbows except the tiny little weed nut I had to calm down. Everything in the room was waterfalls and rainbows except the nug. It looked like a writhing thorn bush. Ilearned alotthat night.

Gf came and rode me till I came. What do buys?

washingtonpost.com/video/local/hillary-clinton-remembers-seth-rich/2016/07/12/5c2b8324-484b-11e6-8dac-0c6e4accc5b1_video.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e9daf47c51c0

Guys*

Attached: what kind of heresy is this.jpg (569x441, 45K)

eat a sandwich

understanding the chemicals is the main thing if they are on heroin give them a puff of dmt or drink ayuhasca and theyll get lectured.

Eat acid

they don't have to be on heroin first im not advocating heroin usage.........

acids bad for you its acid.

you already did that

Fuck off

Attached: 20393586_491649751215443_776477722875527168_n.jpg (783x978, 432K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pe3jGhPwS6c

Attached: 1528861415234.jpg (923x713, 62K)

Every homosexual is either a pedophile or a pedophile in development

They 100% need to be shot on sight. No compromise. No rehab, no "pray the gay away", no "putting them back in the closet".

They need to be physically removed from existence, every single one.

Attached: 1527813401867.jpg (600x887, 91K)

I hated that fuck though. I hated that girl. Fucking sluts. Fuck drugs come to think of it.

>The UK isn't federal you dumb fucking burger
Then what do you call a united state with several constituent countries that have devolved parliaments with the authority to pass legislation in certain areas? I know Westminster can pass legislation that would normally be devolved, but in practice it doesn't, and it even lets constituents vote to leave if they want to. That seems pretty federal.

Is this a Chaos Daemon?

what do you think ?

Attached: 345345645765467.png (612x491, 88K)

this is what happened

>everybody knew what OP said to be self-evident for thousands of years
>here come the 1960s
>(((certain people))) try to make you forget everything anyone ever knew about life
>we can't remember why on Earth would everyone before hate poofters
>we assume it was irrational hatred from a backward people
>we give faggots free rein
>they do their destructive bullshit
>we start noticing
>we go back to square one

We usually picture the past as dark times, whereas we're the ones living in obscurantism, cut off from our past knowledge. Eventually we must slowly relearn everything we knew.

I’ve become fond of the Canadians if you can believe that but I just can’t come to terms with the Australians. God damn I will never not stop hating the austrialians

this is /lgbt/'s response to this picture.
if all gays aren't pedos, then why does /lgbt/ respond in this way? why won't they just condemn the obviously atrocious actions in the photo?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 4.50.11 AM.png (581x76, 20K)

back to the pit demon spawn in Jesus Name.

Attached: 1232435354645.png (1385x1089, 750K)

We don’t go to lgbt. If you see something there that needs to be reported. By all means report it.

Grossest burtango yet.

Pretty sure it's a literal chaos daemon or a heretic. Purge when?

There is an option to report illegal content. It’s right in the reporting options. Do it if you see something please.

Now.

Attached: 123243534543.png (409x409, 174K)

there's a picture where you can see the bruises on that little trannies knees, its speaks volumes

>tfw gay
>tfw consistently see gays turning into petty retards
>I just sit here and watch them piss everyone off
>know this will end poorly
I suppose this is to be expected. Why lament over it. I’m starting to think you guys were right the longer I’ve been here.

Its molesterd. No doubt about it.