Why don't you have the following?

Why don't you have the following?

-A pretty girlfriend
-Some land and a garden
-A STEM degree

Get the following THEN talk about politics.

Attached: 1518129955364.jpg (768x1024, 106K)

Got all 3

I do; although a wife, not girlfriend...and I don't live in Slovenia, so I have that going for me, too.

-A pretty girlfriend

They've all been raped by immigrants

-Some land and a garden

Liberals tanked the economy, loans are only given to migrants.

-A STEM degree

Professor told me I was a White male and shouldn't pursue any higher education due to my privilege.

Get the following THEN talk about politics.

source plz

I only got two of those.
No politics for me?

Attached: 45748D62-9255-4095-A152-0392566FA643.gif (320x291, 980K)

based, sharing is caring

2/3

>-A pretty girlfriend
I did, then she broke up with me because I refused to apologize for voting for Trump
>-Some land and a garden
Just waiting til I buy a house. Definitely going to garden.
>-A STEM degree
This one's on me. Have a bullshit useless BA, that was a mistake, but I work in tech despite it.

im trying

Attached: 1528080864533.gif (46x61, 42K)

Angela White & Anri Okita.

>-A pretty girlfriend
Low charisma, they're mostly not worth the effort, chemicals and machines make better companions.
>some land and a garden
nobody left me any in their wills, too expensive to get one on my own
>A STEM degree
I'm smart enough for some meme degree, honestly not enough for STEM, I lack focus.

>Get the following THEN talk about politics.
I'll shit on your plate, get cooking licence then you can criticise my cooking, until then eat up faggot.

Women simply don't realize that if they would just cook for me after work, and let me ravage them at night once in a while, I'll treat them like like queens and get them anything they want. Sadly, they'd rather be feminists.

>-A pretty girlfriend
>unironically falling for the pussyjew
Gas yourself

thanks user

Attached: thumbs_up_animu_gril.jpg (1440x810, 138K)

2/3
Western women do nothing but kidnap children and enlsave men. So now a whole generation of them are going to die childless or with nigger hellspawn.
We'll take the hit just to watch them beg for forgiveness... then we'll end no-fault divorce and all legal protections for women. If they don't like it... we'll import plenty who are fleeing from Europe.
sage

Shit, I just realised I have all 3

>Pretty girlfriend
Already upgraded her into a lovely wife.

>Some land and a garden
My job requires me to be abroad more often than not. I am not home enough to tend to such things, so I will stick to my deluxe apartment in the sky.
>STEM degree
Have one, don't use it, though.

I have gf and a masters in political science. No land.

I can't talk about politics in a democracy?

Yes goy work for my coprate and make me rich like the slave you are. How else will your pay for that meme degree and your pretty wife

Attached: 59D0115A-9FEE-48EC-BCDE-C21BB7A04006.jpg (751x418, 57K)

At what age should I achieve these 3s?

>I lack focus
This is me, I didn't open a book related to my degree (biochemistry) even fucking once the entire semester. Yet, I'm getting good enough grades on the final exams (∼80%) having studied only for a few hours. Just try it and you'll see for yourself that any brainlet can get a STEM degree.
>inb4 sopa

Because I don't care about all 3 of them. Nobody remembers those who have all 3 of them things, you normie fuck.

STEM is probably the single greatest meme this board pushes, and the people who do so are also the ones who go on and on endlessly about 'muh White culture' that they never contribute anything to.

What are your job prospects looking like, Pedro?

Attached: 1501531396416.jpg (311x317, 16K)

womp womp OP faggot

they both look good but despite being in the industry for over a decade, neither of them have more than a half dozen good scenes

fuck your gatekeeping

>A pretty girlfriend
check
>A stem degree
check
>some land and a garden
soon my friend soon. ima buy raw property and need to save up the 20% for a down payment. I am almost there. Gonna build a house on a beautiful 40+- acre property.

i have all 3.. infact i own close to 12 acres of land

2/3. Went for economics instead of chemistry.

-The girl I love rejected me recently
-Still a student
-Still a student

I do have a stem degree.

Currently low-level employee ((((((at some big pharma company)))))). Will see If I can get a doctorate and become a researcher there or maybe other company abroad.

Attached: 1529370530680.jpg (808x1010, 657K)

My backyard is fenced in, I live in a subdivision, but otherwise have all three.

Still waiting for you to list the following.

Because the people we debate and oppose don’t have all 3 of those things either

>having a money-grabbing whore instead of paying an actual whore once in a while to empty your balls
>having (((land))) and paying taxes
>having a (((degree))) and not working with your hands like a real man

cringed t b h

If you get them you are automatically better than the opposition though.

Attached: 1529246976050.jpg (523x600, 67K)

-A pretty girlfriend
Answer: Too many women are not girlfriend material. They rather focus on their careers & ride a bunch of dicks, & I refuse to be a cuck for some used up whore her 30s.

-Some land and a garden
Answer: I prefer the city. I hate the suburbs. I would live in the country, but I can't afford it yet.

-A STEM degree
Answer: I have one.

1/3 is not bad

>wife
>job abroad
Yikes, at least if you get cucked it'll be done by a White person

>pretty girlfriend
You have to be a trolling permavirgin. You obviously haven't gotten into the modern dating scene.

The last woman I dated had her room wallpapered with manga pages she tore out of shit she'd imported from japan. She made PMV's on a 7 year old laptop and a CRT television.

The last woman that I even considered fucking completely demolished her chances when she publicly discussed how she came to a slow, self-explained realization that maybe, just maybe, her yeast infections were from masturbation without washing her hands.

No.

Fuck you, I'm not going back into that shit, and you can shave your own asshole if you think finding a bitch that isn't vapid or roastie is possible.

>Answer: Too many women are not girlfriend material. They rather focus on their careers & ride a bunch of dicks, & I refuse to be a cuck for some used up whore her 30s.

Maybe you just attract the wrong types, or are not looking in the right corners. I only date18-21 year olds for example.

Attached: 1523795821384.jpg (685x685, 83K)

Politics affects everyone, even the ugly poor guy working at a fast food restaurant that rents an apartment should have his political opinions.

>reddit

>spacing

>A pretty girlfriend
because I don't feel like it.
>Some land and a garden
I own a house with a balcony and a garden.
>A STEM degree
lmao. because my ambition is to be a politician not some nerd behind a computer.

this, why do you think I have so much free time to fool around on Jow Forums?

I didn't know Anri is tall.

Live in a real country and THEN lecture other people.

>lmao. because my ambition is to be a politician not some nerd behind a computer.

Nerds are the driving force behind everything, even politics. Where would Hitler be without a microphone and a soundsystem?

Kill yourself, pleb.

>Where would Hitler be without a microphone and a soundsystem?
In a pub ofk

Attached: 1l707t.jpg (640x480, 71K)

what would happen if their titties collided

Broke up with a crazy bitch a year ago. Currently trying to pick up an 18 year old conservative girl at my church.

Saving up and investing for the land.

I'm okay with being a deputy. It was my dream job when I was little.

make some kids, you degenerate
then we'll talk politics

I do not own any of those things

But what I do have

Is autism

>pretty gf
Dated a lot of cutie3.14, but actually looking for a good mother and not some high maintenance trophy wife
>land and garden
got that - a garden is fun desu, if you have the time - to me it's currently just a burden
>STEM degree
Did a major in finance and hate my younger self for it. Now in my mid-thirties after I made some money, all I want is learning to build, code and improve machines - I do that after work, take online courses, but it seems a long way down the road. All I can recommend you Anons is to never pursue a carreer for money, as you won't be very good at it most likely anyway, since you don't do it with passion. (Also it's shallow and I have A LOT of douches + clueless women working around me)

MGTOW NEET

>STEM degree will educate you on politics
this is why the average IQ of Jow Forums is 2 digits

Politics is more of a reflection of society than the driving force, true change comes internally.

ok Buddha, go light yourself on fire now

>have a frumpy wife
>rent an apartment at $1000/mo
>high school dropout

Hopefully next life is more fruitful.

Attached: JPEG_20180402_120734.jpg (3264x1836, 1.5M)

>pretty girlfriend
check
>some land and a garden
wish I had that,maybe when I retire for now im a wagecuck
>a STEM degree
STEM is a meme

Attached: 1527985674857.png (200x200, 26K)

I'm so sorry you are a loser who wants to become a subhuman politician with an IQ below 1 SD.

>-A pretty girlfriend

Had one but she didnt want kids. It then clicked with me that relationships with women without marriage/family are a waste of time. As for sex its never been easier to get laid

>-Some land and a garden

Not affordable where i live. My parents bought a house ten years ago for 300k and could now sell it for over a million. Housing market is fucked

>-A STEM degree

Do have a Computer Science Degree (dont really think thats full on stem) but dont have the autism to go any further nor do i have the interest to help advance humanity in any shape or form the way things are right now

>I have higher standards than "pretty".
>I know the land better than any owner ever would, keep your certificate of ownership in your pile of portfolios while I thrive in wilderness.
>Another certificate.

Everything is politics.

Attached: predator.gif (350x192, 1.12M)

STEMfags usually posses high logical-mathematical and visual-spatial intelligence, whcih serve them very well in their field. But when it comes to using abstract and analytic thinking it's just painful to watch (like when talking political philosophy). + reading fantasy and sci.fi doesn't really qualify as having near enough knowledge of social relations. Reading Terry Pratchet doesn't count as wel..

Hahahaahahahaha incel

-working on it
-no job that can afford it
-literally working on it

>predator gif
Finally... A swede who is not a cuck!

Attached: image.jpg (320x320, 16K)

good answer. It sure is not for Swedes like yourself, that your country is going to hell...

>only land owning white males are allowed to vote
alright

Attached: 1503050747255.jpg (600x515, 72K)

"I cant get gurls cuz muh immigrants" What a sad excuse of a man, if immigrants get more girls then that means you, and many others, failed as men.
"Can't get a garden cuz muh economy bad and muh immigrants" Get a job redditard, once you accumulate more than a few thousand bucks no land owner will care if you are immigrant or not.

"Muh teacher is the reason I can't pass" Did he cancel your application? No? Then tell him to fuck off, be the bigger man dang it!

You expect to prevail but don't seem to fight for it

I can tell you don't date much, most girls are too stupid to even think about feminism and will date many guys. You're excuses for your failures are as petty as your manhood.

>Everything is politics
Not really, politics is a reflection of more complicated processes. If you think politicians have more "power" than Apple software engineers and marketers well then I have bad news for you.

and reddit spacing

i pay my taxes you third world nigger.

you ever heard of no taxation without representation? well it goes both ways. no representation without taxation. and seeing as i get taxed for my job working on a shipyard, i have a say in my government. can't say the same should apply for welfare sucking queens should apply.

and what does taking care of a mentally stunted overgrown child with a vagina have to do with politics?

Because women are like ethereal property that latch onto someone if he shows good character, looks and competence.

A pretty girl is a reflection of your inner self.

stop being a slavic subhuman and then you can talk about politics.

>A pretty girl is a reflection of your inner self.

a pretty girl is an investment, nothing more, nothing less.

there's only two things that should count towards citizenship: military service, and paying taxes. if you're lacking either, you are a mre civilian, and shouldn't be able to vote.

even a UV lamp can attract flies.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Amen to that.

>-A pretty girlfriend
I got married 2 years ago.
>-Some land and a garden
House with a garden and also own a separate woodland.
>-A STEM degree
IT Diploma and have been working in the field of IT for 8 years.

I'm a Liberalist, come at me.

Fuck off Amerimutt.
>a pretty girl is an investment, nothing more, nothing less.
Not really, if you are a good citizen they want to be with you. They are the gatekeepers of reproduction.

>even a UV lamp can attract flies.
Yeah but not beautiful butterflies.

Go to bed Sargoy

>ID
Kek has spoken! Glory to the Federation! Praise be to the Sky Marshal!

a moth is a butterfly by another name.

>next life

Attached: 1527783806662.jpg (817x443, 53K)

>A pretty girlfriend
Low self-esteem and anxiety from abusive upbringing
>Some land and a garden
almost there
>A STEM degree
maybe, I'm still young

>pretty gf

Done. We just had a newborn daughter.

>some land and garden.

Done. Quarter acre of land with a home, working on garden tomorrow.

>STEM

Nah, I've done the rat race before. Not happening again. I'm content being a middle class shitposter with my average home, small family, and Jow Forums.

kek why don't you buy a home, goy

I pay 1300/mo for a nice plot of land with a nice home in SoCal, one of the most expensive places to live in the US. What's your excuse? Stop smoking fucking pot, lazy turd.

Thank you.
Thank you.
If you think Apple software engineers and marketers have more "power" than politicians well then I have bad news for you.

>A pretty girlfriend
Blackpilled, wom*N are useless parasites
>Some land and a garden
Got a villa
>A STEM degree
I was born rich who cares

>Women make good decisions

You clearly don't get out much.

I got a full acre of Bermuda grass. Best weed lawn ever.

like you have made any decisions you fat faggot

Got all three
->gf is 5'9'' 55kg - getting married in sept
->just bought a hectare sized hobby farm within commute distance of the city
->have a PhD
... took me 18 years of shit posting starting on something awful but dreams do come true
in the process of founding my own company as every good /pol poster should
git gud at life skrub

>a garden

takes too much labor to maintain

>gf

you kind of have to be a normie to tolerate a girl for more than 10 minutes(unless you're having sex with her)

>stem degree

and have student loan debt. no thank you

get part time job and live in van. best thing i ever did

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 264K)

>If you think Apple software engineers and marketers have more "power" than politicians well then I have bad news for you.
Well they do, along with big investment firms. They are the ones manipulating public sentiment and funding politicians.

Who do you financed Hitler and the Bolsheviks, other politicians?

that movie was pretty good
better than i expected

You probably can get something good in Portugal if you get the doctorate... but come only if you are an hardworking Brazilian please... Half of you that come here are criminal scum

>>-A pretty girlfriend
>I did, then she broke up with me because I refused to apologize for voting for Trump

nothing of value was lost my friend

Attached: 1523035153102.jpg (3840x2160, 431K)