Asking for a friend

is “bougie” the n word for white people?

Attached: 008C2AE3-3997-4FE8-84BD-EA936F3B286E.jpg (640x480, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeoisie
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The nigger for white people is nigger lover.

i hope so
cracker, trash, chav, bogan, hick, redneck - they don't seem like enough
what do the cannibal animals in safrica call the white devils?

First time I've heard/read the "word" (bogie)
How do you pronounce it?
Boujoiese?

There is no 'N' word for white people because we don't give a fuck. Nigger only offends blacks so much because they let it. 200 pound children.

seems to be nazi

boo-zjee

theres black nazis too

Wigger is the name for a white guy dressed like a gangster and selling drugs.

/thread

nazi why

nazi
yuppie
hipster
wasp

It's the word for rich people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bourgeoisie

Grow up

>nazi
I'd take that as complement desu.

Attached: 1517875458085.png (1200x1200, 186K)

Well what does it even mean?
I don't understand how a new word can be offensive if only for the fact that it butchers the language when some faggots who know barely 3% of English words attempt to shill the warping of an existing term

a slender, flexible instrument introduced into passages of the body, especially the urethra, for dilating, examining, medicating, etc

What do they mean by this?

Attached: 1529190446886.jpg (472x482, 16K)

Bourgie is a codeword for kike.

I mean it's what I use it for around leftists and they never disagree with anything said.
You can straight up quote Goebbels at them and swap Jew for Bourgie and they'll agree with everything.

It's an insult for someone acting stuck up / pretending to be better than everyone else / flaunting money. It can be applied to other blacks or white people - but most of the time it's used like a slur because the person is trying to act 'better than' or like a yuppie-white.

It means fake

i don’t think i’ve ever called a black man a douche bag.

is douchebag also slur??

I’m white and i can’t be offended. Call me anything, i don’t care, faggit. Niggers are so fragile.

Kek’d

Attached: B3928CE0-DFBE-49EA-8F81-90A788D35EB1.jpg (600x577, 277K)

I’m ok with nazi.

I like wasp

If someone calls me boujeu I'll just mock them
It'd be like calling someone Rochfreid
No one knows what it is because I just made it up. How can someone be insulted by an imaginary word?

It's from the commie term, bourgeoisie. They're basically calling white people upper class. Which is redundant to their point of trying to be racist against white. Congrats, you just called elevated white people above your own status? Pretty low IQ insult desu

they are words meant to disparage someone’s achievements.

and words are important

In my experience, people get upset and feel disrespected (insulted) if you use language they are unfamiliar with.

This especially happens in the 'hood'. Using words that the other person doesn't understand makes them feel foolish/stupid. This misguided anger leads them to make stupid fucking decisions like fighting the speaker.

"You try'na make fun of me?"
"You think I'm dumb?"

Growing up in the 'hood' as a white person sucked more than a gay man at a pride parade.

If you didn't dumb down your speech, people would think you're acting 'stuck up' or better than them. Rather than admit that they don't know what something means, they'll attack you for making them feel inferior.

Been in too many god damned fights growing up because of this shit. That and the fact that I was one of like 10 white kids at a black/mexican school with 350 students.

The word means a nigger that acts white.

Niggers hate niggers who act all civilized and sheet. Tries to get good grades and works hard.

They beat niggers to death for that!

In french it's a candle , it might explain ?

Attached: WASP.png (1280x982, 1.49M)

bougie is for bourgeoisie

Doesn't that mean parakeet

actually it means a know it all, someone who is light, someone who invented warm water, he or she is so smart it makes light, since a candle is low light, you understand the irony of it, right? lol.
a candle in the wind: a "smart" person nobody listens to, right?

une bougie is also the egniting mechanism in a mixture engine that gives the spark to your fuel/air mixture with an electric spark.
sparkplug?

No. "Goyim" is