Womp Womp will be the death of this board

I am concerned, fellow Jow Forumslacks.
Womp Womp appears to have the potential to completely destroy our board and the internet in general.

Go to any thread and look at how we're responding to all counter arguments now. It's just "Womp womp" trash everywhere. I think we need to kill this meme before it destroys us. It is clearly NOT effective against the left, but it is effective against us.

Please, please, please anons, stop womping before it's too late.

Attached: 1529561599228.jpg (709x910, 361K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tKdcjJoXeEY
youtube.com/watch?v=f5hKStTtVeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Womp womp.

WOMP WOMP HOW DARE WOMP YOU WOMP DARE YOU WOMP HOW DARE SIR YOU WOMP WOMP HOW DARE YOU

Womp womp

fpbp

I think you might be right OP, from now on I'll just use a single Womp to try and keep things in check.

Womp

womp womp

Attached: maddow-fake-crying-womp-womp-msnbc.jpg (680x386, 35K)

Attached: 20180620_071615.png (422x400, 139K)

No one takes into consideration how it sounds more like wah-wah like the jokey trombone sounds on cartoons

comp

Attached: 1528250057741.jpg (988x1500, 885K)

It will fade away slowly over the next few weeks. Remember when we decided to call blacks "googles". I think that lasted two weeks.

Until then...whoop whoop

Attached: IMG_3985.jpg (2190x3000, 587K)

womp womp

womp womp
too fukin bad
womp womp

Attached: dildo-crying.jpg (320x240, 9K)

Holy shit, I swear I know her

Yeah they do. Look harder.

Attached: womp-womp-obama-newspaper.jpg (750x732, 126K)

Me too. Tell your mom I say Hi

Womp^2

Attached: 1529472336680.jpg (1200x859, 236K)

My mom isn't that cute

WOMP WOMP
O
M
P

W
O
M
P

womp womp
not surrendering america to shit skins
sorry not sorry
drown on your fake tears faggots
womp womp

Attached: Trump hugs US flag after fiery anti-immigration speech.webm (720x720, 1.68M)

WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP I'm feeling glad
WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP in a bag
WOMP WOMP WOMP but not for long
WOMP WOMP WOMP is WOMP WOMP WOMP

Thats literally the meme you fucking potato IQ fuck

>how very dare you not engage with people using emotional blackmail as an argument? how absolutely dare you disarm their virtue signaling sir
womp womp

Attached: 1529518464439.png (500x485, 118K)

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR ?!

*Womp*

Womp, this one is wompinately going in my womp womp wompilation.

comp womp
still no motive
womp womp
from my cold dead hands faggots
comp comp sushi comp

Attached: eric-paddock-disgusted-at-press-comped.gif (459x258, 3.99M)

Attached: comped.jpg (432x289, 60K)

mein womp

Attached: 1529561233446.jpg (477x746, 42K)

Attached: wompcharge.jpg (540x554, 59K)

What the absolute fuck did you just say about me, sir? I'll have you know I graduated top of my A/V class, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed womps. I am trained in gorilla wompfare and I'm the top womper on the entire internet. You are absolutely nothing to me but just another target. I will womp you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my absolute words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of campaign managers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better be absolutely prepared for the storm. The storm that wompsout the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can womp you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed wompbat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Meme Corps and I will use it to its absolute extent to womp your miserable ass off the face of the internet, sir. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have absolutely dared to hold your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you absolute idiot. I will womp fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're absolutely womped, sir.

the power of the womp has the potential to destroy any forum

WOMP WOMP WOMP WOMP
Oᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Oᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Oᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ O
Mᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Mᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Mᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ M
PᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠPᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ Pᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ P

Attached: corey-l-whuh-feature.jpg (618x410, 43K)

Attached: 1529464878057.jpg (398x290, 21K)

I are Womp, destroyer of threads

youtu.be/tKdcjJoXeEY

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-090204.jpg (974x696, 149K)

sauce

Womp womp

Attached: 1529547436622.jpg (500x568, 131K)

thanks for proving my point. i hope the based mods filter this word soon. we can't even have a thread about womp womp without womp womping

Attached: 1525687078787.jpg (543x512, 47K)

>W

>O

>O

>M

HOW DARE YOU

You can't do anything right.

>P

>WOOM

Attached: 1503442580760.png (231x218, 4K)

W O M P
O
M
P

HOW DARE YOU SIR!

Attached: WOMP.png (836x647, 660K)

Actually I do hope they wordfilter it so we can have walls of DESU all over again.

waaah i can't shill with crying niggers and spam blue wave because they're WOMPing at me

S-STOP it

STOP WOMPING

Attached: 14-heartbreaking-photos-that-will-make-you-say-womp-womp.png (491x454, 158K)

You have to go back.

(Womp Womp)

Attached: 9845397864875683745.jpg (787x720, 115K)

"womp womp" is an appropriate response to an appeal to emotion non-argument posed by a leftist

You can't stomp the womp womp

Attached: 1529565720881.jpg (748x503, 60K)

HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU

>appeal to emotion
You mean appeal to common decency.

Guys we're screwed, they divided us into teams, Team Peep and Team Chocolate and Team Vanilla, and ten years from now all anyone is going to say is Gas The Peeps Flavor War Now, the board's getting shut down you guys we gotta stop this team Peep shit before it gets out of hand and it's all we talk about for all eternity.

This.

Attached: estroleft.png (596x174, 50K)

Let people have a little bit of fun. This happens everytime a new meme like this shows up. When the 56% meme broke out it got really ridiculous at one point but mostly shills use it now.
Also, WOMP WOMP motherfucker

Womp womp

Nice try concern troll

WOMP

Also this:

It came out a day ago out of nowhere too.

inb4 full womped version of shadilay is produced and ends existence as we know it

>appeal to common decency.
>fag marriage
>fag parent
>mentally ill trans normalization
>women walking around topless
>pussy hats
>muh stronk womyn
>nigger infestation
>unlimited immigration
>anti-white politics

The left is explicitly against common decency, user.

Guys, I've been gone most of today... what happened?

fpwwp

You have to go back. redit feggit.

Attached: 1526970069128.png (625x549, 39K)

And isn't it supposed to be WAAA WAAA, like a baby crying? What the fuck is womp womp supposed to be? I've been here the last week, but it's just stupid and doesn't make sense. WAAA WAAA is the crying sound...

HOW DARE YOU?
HOW DARE YOU?
HOW DARE YOU SIR?
HOW DARE YOU?
HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU?
HOW DARE YOU?
HOW DARE YOU?
HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR?
HOW DARE YOU?
HOW DARE YOU?

Attached: 1529479376656.jpg (505x490, 70K)

WOMP WOMP FAGET

Attached: WOMPEPE.gif (554x400, 135K)

Today? Nothing. Yesterday there was this dumb bald liberal who tried to stand on the shoulders of some retard kid and was promptly mocked. He then threw a pretty bizarre fit.

it's a sad trumpet you fucking brainlet

DELET

Womp womp room.

Attached: 1529541629294.png (1200x1188, 2.62M)

You can’t corner the Dorner. This board will never die.

This board is dead for a few months now. It was shit since the elections but now its simply dead and irrelevant

has the left just really become children at this point? like seriously, only a child says giberish like 'Womp'

How is it not effective?
We don't care about whatever leftists try to bring to the table, all possible discussions have been had and we have won. All they have now are emotional please. Womp womp.

Oh, well in that case, it's definitely not WOMP WOMP. If it's the sad, deflated comical two tone, short - then long, like an old radio show, then it's definitely not WOMP WOMP, you genius. Just like there's a misspelling in every meme, you guys fuck up everything

>HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU
Are you daring me sir?

I just need to make absolute sure.

Also, dabbing is the stupidest thing ever, and it has to be purged. Let's all do stupid nigger shit, why not? Because it's stupid, that's why

Dare to womp!

W O M P
O
M
P

WOMP WOMP

Attached: image (15).jpg (480x603, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=f5hKStTtVeo

Womp womp

Attached: 1529568146657.png (406x500, 92K)

It was the other way around, and it's not "saying" the word 'womp' it's saying the trombone sound 'womp'. There's a difference.

It was always like that jjst rellace "womp womp" with shill accusations and "fuck off kike" etc.

OP is a donkey dick sucker

Attached: 374685638745.gif (1000x1000, 283K)

Attached: 1529570305056.jpg (847x1200, 336K)

>unholy retribution
Missed oprotunity for unholy womptribution

Thanks for proving my point also.

There's a reason it's spreading, and you're only supplying all the proof we need to keep using it.

Pic related, it outlines your behavior exactly.

Sage

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-002825_Overchan.jpg (1080x2220, 1.04M)

What the hell did you just say about me, sir? I'll have you know I graduated top of my bandcamp, and I've been involved in numerous secret performances, and I have over 300 confirmed womps. I am trained in gorilla trombonefare and I'm the top womper in my entire orchestra. You are nothing to me but just another audience member. I will womp you absolutely the fuck out with precision womps the likes of which have never been heard before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, sir. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of conductors across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that womps out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can womp you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my brass trombone. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed womping, but I have absolute access to all the instruments of the United States Marine Band and I will use it to its full extent to womp your miserable ass off the face of the internet, sir. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have absolutely held your tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will womp fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're absolutely womped, kiddo.

Nigger, have you not noticed the multiple faggot and trannie shills spamming the board recently? This is what you choose to be concerned over? A stupid forced meme that will die in a week or two?

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 91K)