America leaves the UN because the UN is bias against Israel. niggga wat

America leaves the UN because the UN is bias against Israel. niggga wat.

Attached: America is controlled by jews.jpg (862x956, 170K)

Israel is the US capitol. What don't you understand?

Nigger are some kind of retarded?!?
what you do not understand?
UN is a bunch of Islamist and commies
Israel is right wing and ethno nationalistic

Attached: Unbenannt.jpg (564x222, 32K)

Who gives a shit, it's irrelevant and meme-worthy that they are using one set of kikes to stop another set of kikes' shenanigans

>german engineered to hate mussies so he supports the jews
Israel is only nationalistic for themselves whilst lobbying for extermination levels of migration. As a german you should know this

Attached: schulz.jpg (700x394, 123K)

>who gives a shit that the most powerful nation is controlled by a group of ppl that wises all other populations to be genetically engineered to be of low intellect.

The UN despite being a corrupt shit hole as the nations in it are corrupt is still a place of communication and a tool to keep world peace.
With the fracturing of it the communication and peace it will end up with the power blocks in the world being at each others throats again.
Which is really needed as the world is starting to become aware of the Jewish shenanigans.

TLDR they are creating a global conflict in the end to wipe the memories of ppl

Attached: jews aipac.png (1350x3570, 1.37M)

It is intresting to see that /b is more intrested in this shit then pol.
Pol is just a bunch of fags circle jerking on media events
Pol has became a blue pilled gentile fag pool

Attached: 1523718206659.png (619x600, 66K)

>im not getting enough (you`s)
Sperg out.

Attached: r9k.gif (300x200, 313K)

Hmmmmmmm....

Attached: 093485073489579837459834.jpg (1000x3243, 587K)

Yeah im about 5% upset.
/pol only talks about events brought to you be (((the media))

Attached: Jew deflection echochamber.jpg (1024x626, 189K)

They left a 12 year old organization inside the UN that's all about anti-west propaganda

bow to your jewish masters amerigoys

>mfw Jow Forums is to stupid to understand the 4d chess move to isolate Israel before finally crushing them like a bug. It's called pacing and leading your enemy off a cliff

Good, fuck the UN. It's globalist kikery designed to preclude a one world government. Waste of time, money, and resources.

Congo is on the human rights council. Fuck the human rights council.

>anti west
>only america leaving

nice lie snake boy, this is all about what kikes want

Have you not notice the Eu states are a cancer? I don’t care for Israel but fuck the EU. We have lost more white American men because of the Europe.

jews are a far bigger poison

Your shit country is resposible of 99% of The degenerancy on this world. Also your country is The biggest Kike lovers on The world.

Bull shit, you fags allowed willsion and FDR to expand our government. We have lost a few thousand because of Israel but millions of lives that’s to you fags.

Because Europe brought us down. After WW1 America was not the same.

Kikes in Hollywood brought The whole world down.

Nope Europe started it. There dumb wars allowed kikes to enter into America. Seriously, don’t ask us to bail you fags out again.

No more blood for Europe.

who do you think caused all the unrest and chaos in europe in the first place? who pushed us into the wars?

Even a fucking democrat knows Israel is evil. It's not like Italy sending the Aquarius to Spain, that's a whole other topic for real, they are just pushing them out of their countries.

Jews, but blaming less then 1 percent of the population on Europe entire problems is ridiculous. That is literally a nigger argument. By your logic Europeans are even dumber than I thought.

>it is okay they left with the sole reason being israel as it wasnt a good organization anyway

Attached: liberty.png (721x497, 443K)

Implying ww2 wasnt started by the Jews.
>a few thousand?
Implying that the destabilization of the ME by Israel hasnt cost hundreds of thousands of lives

Attached: judea_declares_war.jpg (638x459, 101K)

Shalom

Attached: media.jpg (500x481, 50K)

It didn't leave the UN, you idiot. It left the HRC. It's a pointless council because they allow nations like Saudi Arabia to lead it. They also spend all their time putting out non binding papers on Israel. It's just a waste of time.

>the europeans did it
>no the jews did it
>i agree the jews did it, but europeans are dumb

the only dumb and contradictory person is you here

So you think that they would use that as a reason to leave instead of "oy ve muh antisemitism"

You slided with kikes in ww2. You can only blame yourself.

> serbcuck triggered by islam
Every time

Nope that is spin.
Trumps sick of giving them money.

Attached: (((Schulz))).jpg (1024x2045, 637K)

Then why doesnt he just stops the foreign aid to Israel so they get high quality universal health care paid by the US citizens?
You might want to look at the img here

Didnt they lose 60% of the Y chromosome of their genetic lines in ww1. wtf are they even upset about, they are 70% roach, it doesn't even really matters any more for them

That's what happens when jews infiltrate government and political positions.

>Iran
>Forces one of two in a fag couple to take a sex change so there is no visible faggotry (because the converted fag wears a veil anyway) as part of their culture
>4 UN human rights violations
Stepping out was the right thing to do, regardless of pro or anti Israel, now to step out of the UN so America isnt forced to cover Israels ass contractually

Attached: Band of brothers.png (500x500, 344K)

>saudi arabia
>even more human rights violations but US doesn't give a shit because petrodollars
US shouldn't have any say in human rights matters to begin with

>Forces one of two in a fag couple to take a sex change so there is no visible faggotry (because the converted fag wears a veil anyway) as part of their culture
This just sounds like conflict resolution to me. Why are you standing up for gay rights any way fag?
Is being openly gay a human right?
Why would a degenerate mental disease be a human right?

Either way, the point here is that they are leaving because of Israeli interest.
Yet you claim it is 5D chess.
I thought the dutch had high iq`s but you seem to be suffering from as-berger

Attached: 1493636977751.jpg (300x282, 19K)

I don't care why, everything that weakens the UN is fine by me.
It is almost as cancerous as the EU, in some areas it is even worse.

That isnt the point here

Attached: UN genocide.jpg (1158x583, 260K)

Tho The reason behind was only to protect kikes as usually.
UN is useless so I dont really care.

>UN is useless so I dont really care.
>America is top 1 military power 14 times over
>dont really care

Attached: fins.jpg (720x960, 66K)

Human rights council is a joke. Not that Israel doesn't do some bad shit, but there are worse offenders out there, some countries ON the council specifically, that never even get brought up. Total farce and not worth our time.

Then why The fuck did you leave it if it's so important?

America was generously giving power to other countries and they all take advantage, backstab, and sell out to China, so what's the point?

The point is, the reason for leaving.
How is this escaping you?

Attached: cogntive dissoncnce.jpg (600x600, 72K)

That would be a good reason to leave it, yet they left it because of the bias against Israel

Attached: original_thumb25255B225255D.png (618x446, 372K)

What's misunderstood? The worst offending countries are on the council and do nothing but write strongly worded letters to Israel every time some rock throwing sand monkey skins his knee. Total waste of time.

I am still convinced Tmoney is doing everything he can to isolate us from the UN while citing pro-Israel reasons, all while arranging for Israel to fall on its sword

Nutty Nikki has been promised the WH if she's a good little GOY.

How are the Saudis breaking human rights?. By not letting women drive or vote?
These are good things for humanity

Attached: no_words.gif (540x314, 3.35M)

checking
and this seems likely to me as well

>she's a good little GOY
Do you even anthropology bro?
keep dreaming

Attached: 1494042628433.png (1288x1616, 1.73M)

Yes but you leaved it bc you slided with kikes as usually, not bc UN is useless.
You were one of The reasons why it was useless by defending Israel with your veto power.

Trumps new son knows all the crooks in Israel and that is what his friend Steve Bannon heard him say as a good thing.

>Yes but you leaved it bc you slided with kikes as usually, not bc UN is useless.
Im glad we agree

There is always a play at hand, it looks like a good thing
> it was useless by defending Israel with your veto power.
but i think this will just end up in to endless bickering of the UN.
Eventually that leads to media headlines and distractions .
This gives enough time allowing the demographic change to happen.
This isnt a good thing as human rights went from laughable to non existing and it will end up in a media shit storm. Possibly leading to more wars with the excuse "they are killing each other. With out the regulation of the UN the US Gov can decide to send its troop to any hot bed and change the political face of nations with out accountability.

It also makes the US Israel leash less apparent

Attached: If you only knew.jpg (747x629, 91K)

good,even if the excuse is israel,america did the right thing.
UN is a globalist tool

HEY GUYS ISRAEL GETS TO KILL PROTESTORS AT THE BORDERS! YA FUCKING BIAS!

OMG! THE SEPERATION OF ILLEGAL CHILDREN ON THE BORDER OMGGGGGG! THIS IS ANOTHER SHOAH! THIS IS A FUCKING HOLOCAUST!

OY FUCKING VEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHEN WILL THE LITTLE MEXICAN CHILDREN BE SAFE FROM THE EBUL WHITE MAN!

Attached: 1502216928703.png (1920x1200, 1.59M)

Attached: DdNHcfWUwAAfKmY.jpg (782x702, 53K)

>Been wanting to leave the UN but never thought we would.
Wtf i love trump even more now

Attached: 1525731467274.jpg (400x388, 38K)

**The feels you will have when this back fires**

Attached: 1529570216580.jpg (1024x379, 94K)

Ashkenazi Jews are White tho

Attached: E637A778-31EA-41AA-A568-D619386FD93A.jpg (1024x993, 191K)

45d chess, Q predicted this

also interesting timing regarding us concentration camps

nobody needs this human rights garbage I wish they would abolish it as a whole

>/pol
gb2reddit

A*rapes loosing their shit after the organization they infiltrated becomes irrelevant ITT