TOMMY ROBINSON HYPOCRICY

>100s of Jimmy Savile victims come forward claiming hes a predator pedo
Tommyfags do nothing

>Evidence BBC knew for decades that Jimmy Savile was a pedo predator pervert.
Tommyfags do nothing

>Janet Street Porter admits on national Televiion on Question Time "There were "rumors" about Savile being a pervert".
Tommyfags do nothing

>Evidence appears that Jill Dando was going to speak out about the pedo pervert club that is the BBC after her suspcious murder.
Tommyfags do nothing

>Evidence theres pedo pervert rings operating in number 10.
Tommyfags do nothing

>Evidence and claims of pedo pervert rings operating in parliament.
Tommyfags do nothing

>Stories of David Cameron "Taming the Bullingdon pig".
Tommyfags do nothing

>Child Sex Abuse inquiry starts and is clearly subverted.
Tommyfags do nothing

>CSA Inquiry goes on for years with no outcome
Tommyfags do nothing

>Elm guest House and Dolphin Square enter the public consciousness.
Tommyfags do nothing

>Stories about Ted Heath and Margeret Thatcher participating and defending and covering up pedos surface
Tommyfags do nothing

>Rotherham story surfaces about MUSLIM pedos
**UPROAR**

>Tommy Robinson is sent immediately to jail for abusing his bail conditions after being found guilty of assaulting some guy.
**UPROAR** "CIVIL WAR" "RARRRRRRRR"

YOU TOMMYCUNTS NEEDED TO REACT TO PEDOS. INSTEAD, YOU REACTED ONLY TO MUSLIMS. YOU PLAYED YOURSELVES

Attached: tr.jpg (1104x901, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rjy8oLVOvi4
youtube.com/watch?v=esKnWAIgpLY
youtube.com/watch?v=7KDSji5BlWs
youtube.com/watch?v=HIhrSePimB0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/1009095183642906629/photo/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, it's a little different when people come from across the world to molest your little girls. No one likes Jimmy Savile, he's vile. Don't do the whataboutism

Attached: savile 1.jpg (194x260, 7K)

>it's a little different when people come from across the world to molest your little girls
Child abuse is not ok regardless of where the pedo comes from.

Are you seriously saying pedophile behavior is ok if the victim and pedo are both of the same nationality???

Thats sick man.

WHERE WERE THE TOMMYFAGS THEN? ? ? ? ?

Attached: londonevening_standard_bbc_paedophile_ring.jpg (500x434, 72K)

See
>No one likes Jimmy Savile, he's vile. Don't do the whataboutism
Just shut the fuck up.

And it IS worse when it's Pakistanis, because fuck off and don't try to skirt our law by claiming fucking children is okay in your backwards culture we really wanted you to leave behind.

Again, Savile is disgusting.

TOMMYFAGS DIDNT RIOT ABOUT PEDOS, JUST ABOUT MUSLIMS.

Attached: Jimmy-Savile.jpg (615x870, 42K)

The difference is that those events were 40 fucking years ago and the remaining ones saw justice.

out of curiousity how old was Tommy when the revelations about Savile first came out?

BUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUNE 23RD SATURDAY MARCH 1.1K CONFIRMED

>don't try to skirt our law by claiming fucking children is okay
they arent doing this. Muslim countries are rightwing as fuck. Pedos are all evil regardless who they are and who their victims are.

This thread is about the Tommyfags failing to react to pedos and only reacting to Tommy getting jailed. The Tommyfags HAD TO have reacted to BBC and government pedo rings inn order to be taken seriously. The fact that muslims triggered them (and you by the way) just shows this is about race and not about pedos.

You're just applying the "identity politics" thing to this issue and trying to make "muslim pedos" worse than "government pedos" or "BBC pedos", like a fucking triggered SJW lefty fucktard.

Pedos are ALL evil and need removing from society.

Attached: paedo-ring-number-101.jpg (195x143, 54K)

oh its a muslim brotherhood shill thread sage, for the fools that believe these people its the muslim paki gangs that rape and also procure kids for the elite, these MI6 pedo shills want to cover it up, and they also say the lie that we said nothing about jimmy saville when it was all over the fucking media

sage

It was within the last 10 years

A pedo act does not decrease in importance over time

There were no Tommyfag riots when the pedo was Savile or government pedos

Attached: getimage.jpg (157x182, 17K)

Attached: Brw2qGcIMAA-IsU.jpg (710x960, 98K)

Attached: 1527421435589.png (650x2148, 1008K)

Attached: dailyexpress_uk_jimmy_savile_part_of_satanic_ring.jpg (320x292, 43K)

maybe because every other case is old, about confined cases of institutionalised paedophilia, covered by the MSM, seen as horrible by everybody and not a case of a man with a personal reason for targeting Muslim paedophile gangs (his cousin was raped) and being locked up for it, if he were covering anything but Muslims you know and I know he would not be in the clink right now.

Just because you don't see the bigger picture doesn't make you right you know!
Get back to your safespace cuckboy.

Go see David Icke and Bill Maloney videos and you will see there are the same crowds, you just don't hear about them because the media can't lie to you about them being far right nazis.
But keep lapping at the BBC's cock you muppet.

Attached: 1529512126447.png (568x808, 314K)

see:Also, I dont think you understood a single thing I wrote.
Yours is clearly some generic copy/paste reply

keep bumping this shill thread with info that only strengthens our hate against the government pedos and the muslim gangs that get procure children for them, the difference is that we know muslim gangs are raping children on a far higher scale than the government pedos, that we know of at least

Attached: PoliceCoverUpMain.jpg (615x409, 68K)

No - the BBC may claim that to get the focus off them and the government - obviously

Attached: 1522826302366.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

Attached: get-attachment23-587x391.jpg (587x391, 85K)

Attached: BrxcxgNIEAAtmFk.png (599x401, 453K)

Attached: Bs75cRzIIAAKPRZ.jpg (600x800, 111K)

Attached: 1528906785810.png (2480x3508, 276K)

This is the only solution:

STOP PAYING COUNCIL TAX.
>STOP PAYING COUNCIL TAX.
STOP PAYING COUNCIL TAX.
>STOP PAYING COUNCIL TAX.

The Tommyfag civil war is being intentionally fomented, so they will never advocate this

Attached: CT - Stop Paying.jpg (843x526, 67K)

>n-no, its all fake news goy!
pathetic, sage you'll burn in hell for your act6ions MI6 pedo wahabbist shill

sage

I support this cause, OP is right, the sheep didn't pay attention to the largest paedo ring on the planet and yet support a mossad agent

Lest we forget about how complicit all governments are when it comes to child rape, torture, and murder

Attached: underage rape victim laughed at.jpg (541x768, 86K)

Im literally calling out Mi6, GCHQ, and Wahhabist Islam (which is the western funded and trained version) AS YOU WELL KNOW

Attached: Bs-3nlnCQAEfa_I.jpg (600x424, 42K)

Didn't read. Sorry, but I don't even bother reading leftist drivel. Here's how it works: Does it hurt you, y/n?

>y
It's good. Anything that hurts leftists is good and any weapon that could be employed against you should.

>n
I don't care. You didn't care when your kind killed God and then demanded an empathy that only existed in God's world. Your kind didn't care when you crushed unborn childrens' heads in the womb and then bitched about shitskins washing up on the shores of Italy.

I don't care about hypocrisy. I care about winning. Getting what I want necessarily comes at your expense and this means that you are the enemy. No amount of lengthy overwrought cringeposting is going to change that.

ANYTHING that hurts you is good. ANYTHING that helps you is bad.

Tommyfags are literally the most insufferable people in this country. I can't stand these cunts.

this is a copy/paste reply from yesterday

checked
hi khazar, did you consume your daily dose of christian baby blood today?

>wahabbist islam
its funded by the CIA,MI6, mossad, the saudis and the pakis
and guess who's doing the raping of children, the pakis and the government
>b-but thats fake news!
no its not you filthy pedo shill, they locked up a man for merely reporting on it even with police permission, and we frequently mention social workers joined in with the raping of children
this is all a gigantic strawman against people trying to stop the pedophilia and Tommy Robinson has said many times the social workers joined in and the police covered it up

sage this fucking pathetic MI6 pedophile shill thread

Attached: 20180609_120054.png (720x800, 647K)

fuck off cumstain

Yes - Wahabi Islam is western backed. If any muslims are pedos its whabiists. Regular Islam is very rightwing however.

And Im calling out Mi6, GCHQ, Government and BBC pedos, so I dont know how you can conclude that im somehow a "pedo shill" - unless you're a fucking Tommyfag idiot

This has worked - Congratulations. Just writing "fuck off cumstain" has completely BTFOd me and Im going to give up and never post again.

Well done

Attached: gilbert2.jpg (300x272, 81K)

Attached: uhhuj.jpg (197x256, 17K)

>Tommyfags do nothing

The World Cup is on.

Attached: 1529255373575.png (571x618, 50K)

True - the rage has stopped because "muh sportsball"

Because the difference between Jimmy Saville and Muslims is Muslims want to destroy the west. Jimmy just wanted to fuck kids. So there is a bit of a prioritisation needed there. And the irony is that taking on this Muslim issue and going to the source will ultimately lead us to the same elite paedophile groups that going head on at Saville would've.

Simple fact is that even with the Saville revelations, the country wasn't ready to hear what was going on at the top. But now we're gradually leading up to being ready, what with the revelations of police procuring young girls via muslim rape gangs and those same girls also being used by top councillors, police bosses and politicians.

It's all part of the same thing. All related. It's all about pacing, the muslim problem gives us the perfect pacing to introduce the rest of the nation to the bigger problem of ultimately satanic paedophiles in power in the UK.

The BBC spammed stories about Rotherham right at peak Savile/government pedo ring stories to take the spotlight off themselves.

Now Tommyfags are completely brainwashed into targetting an effect rather than the cause

Difference is all the ones you've mentioned have been talked about endlessly in the mainstream media.

well done retard shill we call all of them out too, but you dont call out the saudi pedos or the pakis pedos

sage

The effect is leading to the cause though. Have you not seen the stuff being shared about paedophile police, councellors and social service workers in cahoots with these gangs? It's just a matter of time.

anyone who's against the exposing of pedophiles is a filthy pedo shill

sage

you should of spelled it hypocrisy

mussie retards cant spell

Thats exactly what Ive been doing in this thread as you can see.

Tommyfags are just too fucking stupid to understand whats being said

So how come there was no tommyfag riots?

im not muslim

OP is a Shia. They're not the sect of peace as they want you to believe. They rape kids as well:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes

No - Shia are muslim too and Im not muslim, so........................................

Whataboutism is not an argument.

my point is - Tommyfags arent concerned about pedos. they are triggered by muslims, because the BBC told them to be when everyone was focussing on the BBC pedos

You're wrong autist.

Its perfectly normal to be outraged when thousands of foreginers racially target dozens of thousands white girls for rape and the government protects them for decades.
Whataboutism does not change that.
Hypocricy is not an argument either.

But pedos of the same nationality is fine?

No

He's retarded anyway, the people on the streets of London for Free Tommy know about the pedo elites and hate them too. OP is a fucking sperg retard.

If there are so many rapists in the UK already why do you support bringin in more. Dont forget these pedophiles were, and still are, protected by their neighbors. Entire muslim neighborhoods are conpiring to rape girls on the basis of race.
Also you dont understand basic fallacies. Being a hypocrite does not mean you are wrong. Whatabautism is not an argument.

He is a muslim pedophile himself, trying to obfuscate his crimes and delay his coming day of the rope

>why do you support bringin in more.
show me where in the thread I supported "bringing in more rapists"

Im literally calling out pedos of any background in this thread. as you can see

You opposition to Tommy and his supporters you retarded muslim pedophile rapist

Well gee user considering that Savile and most of these other types tend to be affiliated with the elites bringing in the rapist muslims and tommeh's boys are anti-elite, shouldn't you be on tommeh's side? Oh wait, you're just a fucking muslim shitskin.

Attached: 1496612949817.png (512x512, 24K)

I literally calling out pedos, so, I think you're just too stupid to understand the issues

Of you dont explicitly oppose muslim migration you support bringin in muslim child rapists. As shown by the complicty of entire islamic neighborhoods in the gang rape cases it is considered halal to rape nonmuslim white girls in their communities. Why are these muslim neighborhoods still protecting the child rapists?

no - im not muslim, but tommy IS a mossad asset tho

Attached: 1529497909650.png (819x457, 496K)

>you support bringin in muslim child rapists
show me where I said this

daily reminder the same pedo elites that tried covering for savile are the same that protect muslim grooming gangs. savile is just one person, muslims and the others are a networked group consistently doing it.

the fucking police covered it up, not a bunch of producers, our actual fucking commissions and gov doing it. even during the russian "posioning" scandal, it sounded like a huge deter from the biggest grooming case in the UK. so stop trying to justify the muslim groomers you fucking cunt. at least tommy is bringing more english together. yes he was jailed for some stupid BS, however how he's being treated is actually unlawful and those muslim pedos receive far better.

We know you do because we know you are one.

Reread the post and dont ignore the rest.
What have you specifically done to fight child rape gangs outside shitpostong on pol btw?
If you are against pedophilia why do you oppose those who fight it?
Why not divide the labor? Tommy fights the muslim rapists and you and your organization fight the bbc rapists.
Sounds more effective than attacking other people fighting child rape.

HAPPENING GET IN HERE
youtu.be/LAMcVquIe2o

>Britain is a key link in the biggest ever international investigation into the production and supply of paedophile 'snuff' movies - in which children are murdered on film - an Observer investigation can reveal.
theguardian.com/uk/2000/oct/01/ameliagentleman.philipwillan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

youtu.be/Tsy194wX04c
youtu.be/ao2VlpxGFe4

also what else is there to do with the savile case? blame how corrupt the bbc is? yes we know, the same bbc that protects islam. that disugsting cunt is a dead body now, and if he were alive, he would be tormented nonstop.

Daily reminder that these threads are swamped with shills trying to derail

Do not engage

>Why won’t people who support Tommy Robinson travel back in time and assassinate pedophiles? :3

For some reason this turn of events needed to happen to culminate into action. But now you have action. BTFO both toxic immigration and pedo rings.

Attached: bbc_bldg.jpg (1200x912, 232K)

he`s dead...what you going to do?

indeed where are the tommy FAGS?
>Two separate Tory Politicians have been convicted of Child Sex Offences in the last 48 hours
Simon Thornton was the Tory Mayor of Godalming and a Councillor. On 18 June he pleaded guilty to over 20 child sex offences and was jailed for 9 years at Guildford Crown Court.
David Boswell was the Tory Mayor of Pembroke and a Pembrokeshire County Councillor. On 18th June he was convicted at Swansea Crown Court after having been found guilty of raping a child, as well as three indecent assaults against her and another young girl.
twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/1009095183642906629/photo/1

Attached: CaptureDSK.jpg (643x852, 79K)

No one is falling for your autistic shilling. We can all tell you are a muslim pedophile rapist.

typically gaynazi
presented with proof, two tory councellors have been prosecuted through the british courts
>hurr durr, tommy cover up.
>where's your spoon mate

why did tommy revoke ali to speak on a freedom of speech event that he was invited to?

Thats not
>show me where I said this

WTF. Awesome find. I didnt know about this. It proves my point exactly

Thnx bro.