What can we do Jow Forums?

What can we do Jow Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_1529574060266.jpg (480x333, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0064276/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno OP but i'll BUMP cuz that's a damn good point Mark Dice is making.

Kill jews

Stop wasting your life watching moving pictures.

Don't watch Hollywood movies.

Bump

Even if you want to watch them make sure you download them from torrents. Don't give money to fucking Hollywood.

>Liberalism, find a cure
Done.

Attached: e1c59d12b0b7b695428009c25f0310f8.jpg (320x240, 23K)

had to litertally google Peter Fonda to see who is was,

still dont know who the fuck he is

behold, the head of a tray-terrrrr!
RIP alec guinness

READ BOOKS, TURN OFF THE ELECTRIC JEW

Fuck. It's set to release tomorrow June 22.

Attached: PeterFondle.png (1080x1354, 642K)

Yes but he wasn't racist and pedophilia is ok with liberals

I just don't understand why just waste your money by going to theatre if you can just torrent it for free by using some good vpn. Fuck hollywood and fuck sony especially

Same here I even heard his wife or sister name jane fonda also know hanoi fonda is a traitor and somewhat related to vietnam war helping Vietnamese against american troop

You could stop focusing on trivial things that just take up your time with out achieving anything

>the state of pol

Attached: America is controlled by jews.jpg (862x956, 170K)

Even though if we stop watching the electric jew, he still needs to be dealt with like all pedophiles should. We need to bully him into submission, can't let him go on just like that.

Why support these pedowood leeches if you could torrent it

This we need to shame him until he ropes himself

Honestly I thought Fonda died ages ago

I don't even want to watch that propaganda shit anymore. Even if they paid me to watch them I'd be getting the raw end of that deal. If I want to watch a move I'm picking something from the 1990s or ealier. Some Jurassic Park or some Independence Day when a kike and a nigger could save us but they didn't have to make the President who was white any less of a hero or man just to elevate their diverse fucks. I couldn't get 10 minutes into Doctor Strange as the 4'6" woman beat up 10 ninjas twice her size sorry it's not even believable when a manlet like Matt Damon does it much less a woman.

Israel would want the US in the council to be more favorable towards them on their behalf. But the reality is we fucking hate other fucking counties we can't stand to be around them let alone be in a council with them. They can take their votes on US related issues and SUCK A DUCK.

You're thinking about his dad.

>Using the excuse of loving jews as an excuse to bail from a kike trap about enforcing (((human rights))) here but not China
You're just mad because we are achieving things like winning the culture war. Normies see us with our stupid Kek flags and then they see Fonda advocating for raping Baron Trump and they think we're both retarded but guess what sweety they hate you so much more then they dislike us. We are the sane ones now and you don't want a spot light on that fact have to keep the focus on Trump not on the hateful pedophiles in hollywood.

Report them to DHS and the FBI. Let them get a nice visit from men in black suits that want to have a nice conversation.

This if you're busy listen to audiobooks
>inb4 hurrdoo only retards listen to stories intellectuals like me read them like you're SUPPOSED TO
Well think back a bit further before anyone ever invented papyrus we had stories even epics for thousands of years and they were spoken from person to person. The true way our brains evolved to ingest stories is to listen to them an audiobook actually captures the story better then any printed block text can especially if you have a good reader that understands and likes the story. A story read by a shitty reader like whoever's cousin read the Dune series can ruin a book as well with their monotone robot voice. There's a very nice reading of Mein Kampf on the pirate bay right now it's like he's talking about today spooky AF with the fake news and the jews behind it and how they manipulate normies into becoming mindless zog commie drones who will threaten force if you question their narrative it's all in there and I'm only like 2 hours in.

Anyone who watches Hollywood movies is a fucking retard, you know they hate you, you know they are actively conspiring to destroy you, you know they are pushing agendas that will result in your demise SO WAKE UP AND STOP FINANCING YOUR OWN GENOCIDE

Attached: TO THE WEST.jpg (634x374, 67K)

If you do so you are considered a fucking lunatic
MKultra 2.0, people out the box are lunatics by definition
You better take the opportunity of the Tommy movmen

Gas the jews.

>What can we do Jow Forums?
Get raped by pedophiles. We certainly know you're all the right age for it.

>implying there's any other way

Almost all actors are jew or israeli families

Become leftist and sperg all day

Firebomb the theatres that play his movie.

>be jewish woman and call black woman a muslim monkey
>get show cancelled

>be old white man
>call for rape of a child
>no repercussions

I thought rape was the worst thing ever? Are you ok with rape jokes and hate women now lefties? smdh the year on the calendar of my wall is 2018

Or paste screenshots of his tweet all over the theatre.

Whats up with all the pedophobes here lately?

>Mark Dice
Fucking conservashit faggot wouldn't name the jew if they sued and bankrupted his own mother.

Attached: 1509303496507.jpg (232x255, 14K)

He has a new movie coming out?
All makes sense now.

>art is bad
Literal subhuman philistine detected.

this. I unsubbed from the fucking shithead. Boomers fucking love him.

Based Albanian is right.

Attached: nige.jpg (370x359, 43K)

He's known for being in the cult classic Easy Rider.

imdb.com/title/tt0064276/

Wow! It's almost like individual companies in the land of the free are able to make their own business decisions!

Attached: 29792371_600349766967828_1867394339408183296_n.jpg (694x960, 70K)

>Kill jews
This is pretty much how I also feel

absolutely hypocritical

Because not everybody lives in an autistic digital world where they scream "JOO" at everything and anything they don't understand.

secret service will have a talk with him anyways besides that the united states could nuke canada.

does the actor have offspring?

Attached: pol passenger.jpg (871x495, 128K)

LOL. “...we are the sane ones now...”. My sides are in fucking orbit.

tldr
do u have an audio version

>joo
Found the kike.

Hanoi Jane actually went to Vietnam while the war was going on and did photoshoots with the communist NVA. I get that we have the First Amendment for a reason, but there has to be some clear line regarding treason. If you literally go into the enemy's country and advocate for them during a time of war, you're a fucking traitor. The fact that she and any of her American hating family are able to work in Hollywood today shows just how deeply subverted we've been by pinkos. Mccarthy was right all along.

>make any joke about white people, no problem
>make a joke about half nigger mongrel, oh my god
This is the essence of Jewishness. Can we really blame Hitler? He had enough.

>What can we do Jow Forums?

Cry about it like little bitches.

Womp Womp

Oy vey!

Attached: 1476680444169.jpg (186x230, 24K)

fonda is thats why