BLACK CUBE of CRONUS in my city

>PIC
is a memorial object placed in my city in 2016.. It was inspired by some retarded "artist" from U.S apparently.. and now for the best part,, guess who is responsible for it?
It was shilled into existence by jewis council of the city and it is a memorial of holocaust

you cant even make this shit up...saturn cult manifesting right infront of us
what should I do Jow Forums?

Attached: phpThumb_generated_thumbnail.jpg (630x350, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/saturn-worship-the-black-cube-of-cronus/
renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-operatives-who-aided-harvey-weinstein-collected-information-on-former-obama-administration-officials
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy some masonry acid and etch a giant cock onto it

Attached: MIC55feb4_194802_8030665.jpg (560x351, 64K)

what the fuck why are they worshipping it?

Attached: shekelon.png (375x444, 67K)

what is the symbolic significance of a black cube? I've seen several over the years during my travels, one in particular left its mark on me, it was part of a temporary display in Canterbury city centre a few years ago, it was he and people were encouraged to kneel before it and kiss it.

Nice Borg cube

This.

>they think that they will rule the world
>this is their idol
... bad things happen to idolators

>he doesn't know about the black cube
my dude you haven't even begun to get redpilled yet

This is copy right infringement.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Attached: ARARARARARGHGHGHGHG.jpg (900x900, 65K)

its a memorial of holocaust. Picture is from "opening ceremony"... i am telling you.. you cant make this shit up

zeteticzen.wordpress.com/2016/12/10/saturn-worship-the-black-cube-of-cronus/

Attached: img_4910-0.jpg (840x580, 155K)

thanks

umm lads theres a cube installation in my small town of around 20k ppl, was put there around 10yrs ago

fucking kek this

better than what my city has.
one million fucking dollarydoos

Attached: perth-cactus.jpg (640x480, 86K)

it constantly has water flowing on it

What is it supposed to even mean?

carve/etch/chalk/paint "VADE RETRO SATANA" on it and a cross

Attached: vrs.jpg (1600x1132, 124K)

>the black cube of saturn
what kind of fuckwit astrology bullshit is htis

Stop appropriating muh culture

BURN THE SATURNISTS

filename

truth is stranger than fiction, shillbro

piss in it

it's ment to be a captus.
nice flag, are things legit as crazy there as they sound?. pics of your caged harem please

500K people
2 years ago

but thaks for imput you pile of dogshit

Oh well... use a chisel, then, if you can't stop the flow of water

What is wrong with saturn exactly? A true european god unlike the kike on a stick.

and even if you succeed the area you carved will constantly have water flowing over it

Nothing, that's the point. Public art like that is meant to de-beautify the commons and demoralize the commoners.

Attached: 1512425722739.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

go eat a foreskin you braindead cripple. youve no idea what saturn is. heres the cube in my town

Attached: IMG_0047.png (640x1136, 1.25M)

google what it stands for lad...
>black cube of cronus occultism
>saturn worship occultism

>It was shilled into existence by jewis council of the city and it is a memorial of holocaust
>memorial of a holocaust
How didn't that actor get in trouble? Saturn is notorious for mass culling e.g soul harvest.

I know some of you guys don't believe it happened but ain't it a bit odd how there's stuff like this that's in a way shilling for the holocaust while saying it was good it happened while attacking everyone else that say it didn't? It's like double double think

Attached: Washi no time to die weeb anon.jpg (1600x1159, 247K)

>google what it stands for
youve no fuckin clue LOL. can you even into golden age of saturn? do you know EL ites are about inversion? saturn is your worsr foe, or you best friend, its up to you

Why are you celebrating a cactus? Did a cactus liberate your nation from tyrant or contribute to your society? Dafuq?

And no, everything is literally the same here it was for the past 20 years or so I can remember. Just a bit more modern and free thanks to Trump helping MbS coup the throne.

The symbol of the cross (open cube) will annul any occult significance.
What would be interesting is to check the geomatrics of the place calculated on both Greenwich and Giza. (see Carl Munck - the code)

stay away from gnosticism latviabro, it is deception, the owl is nobody's friend

Would please stop comparing Jews to Mortisvangelicals?

Btw Saturn =/= Pan.

It's about the cyclical nature of the universe not some degenerate richfags or some obscure desert tribe in the middle of nowhere.

>gnosticism
>owl
idiot

this existance here on this plane is about discovering, better rediscovering, our own latent powers, mystic vision and many other things. while youre right to some extent, ka baal a - its in the word itself, though magic is neutral in nature, its all about the intetion - jesus/lucifera , high key/low key

renegadetribune.com/jewish-saturn-worship/

Look into the jewish kabbalah and that article and you will find your answer. I know it sounds like horse crap talking about chakras and such, but this is genuinely what jews believe in. The kabbalah and tarot cards form the root of a lot of western occult practices.

Basically the article states that Saturn represents the first basic Root Chakra (malkuth). A fully developed root chakra mean you want to survive. The Jews are worshiping Saturn because they realized that if they manage to deny others to overcome this basic Root Chakra – that all their enemies will fall before them on their knees.

Attached: 35476004_2075196349467274_4452170310283689984_n.jpg (720x960, 65K)

what do you think freemasonry is?
mason and illuminist Bruno Nikolai touts that they are modern gnostics
Mystery Babylon

stay away from theosophic nonsense, it is satanic deception, mystery babylo
stay away from moral relativism, you'll recognize the type of tree by its fruits
I like you latviabro, take it for what it's worth

Catholicism is not christian at all... those fucks also worship saturn aka Yahweh, etc etc etc

i like you too belgianbro, i guess ill figure it out eventaully. everything on thw physical plane can be classified as satan. the demi urgos = 5 elements that make up the physical plane

yod heh wav heh is a law - tetragramaton, the truth is on the inside. ties back to the elements

I see your cactus and raise you one corn cob

Attached: perth-arena-totem.jpg (316x421, 41K)

>what do
pour red color into the water and place a sign in front that you used pigblood. rabbi will get a heartattack.

or just use actual pigblood

>he doesn't know about Saturn, the second sun
will you be equally surprised when you Google image search saturns hexagonal pole storm?

will you ve surprised to see that theres a teseract in front of the sun?

OOOH mighty cactus, your graciousness is well respected in our nation. Let a... Uh... Statue barely resembling you show our appreciation of you.

H
A
M
M
E
R

Where user?

There is nothing you can do about it.

>google.com
>památník holokaustu Brno

Honestly Pepík you were always kind of a good goy just like the west.

>Cactuses giving each other handjobs
I'm sorry user, but just living there you have AIDS.

The green squirly thing has grown on me

Kek

Cool flag

your kind's fate is sealed
sucks to be you

If you imply that I am a jew then you are wrong with that being said he cant do anything in order to remove it and destroying it will mean he will go to prison.

blow it up

photo on the left ( "Australia" ) was taken in front of the Kunsthalle , Hamburg , Germany

Too bad, its granite. Stupid foreigners are property of the United States and Israel.

Sauce

paint it white

Black Cube is a private intelligence agency, which is based in London, Paris and Tel Aviv,[1] and is the trading name of BC Strategy Ltd.[2] The company was founded in 2010[3] by former Israeli intelligence officers[4] Dan Zorella (in Hebrew: דן זורלא) and Avi Yanus (in Hebrew: אבי ינוס). Its employees include former members of Israeli intelligence units, including Aman, Mossad and Shin Bet, as well as legal and financial experts.

Hey Slovakia, go fuck yourself.

Underrated

Make a fertilizer bomb, nigga
Like, just blow that shit up nigga
smdh

Weinstein is involved with them.
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/israeli-operatives-who-aided-harvey-weinstein-collected-information-on-former-obama-administration-officials

They built a kaaba as a Holocaust memorial?

the [cube] is strong in this thread

Attached: 1524147476754.jpg (835x880, 375K)

Saturn is the 6th planet from the sun.
Saturday is the 6th day of the week.
Saturn has a hexagon on it's north pole.

6,000,000 = 6 zeros

After a while you start to see the patterns repeating in the programming.

mystic 33rd degree mason, Judaism is Saturn: the symbol of Judaism is a hexagram symbol of Saturn, and the day of worship is on Saturday, day of Saturn.
Moses led the 6million Jews for 40 years to wander the desert and "cleanse"/sacrifice the generation of 6million sinners, so the next generation is rewarded with Israel.
Jewish word for Saturn is shabtai..
Jewish word for Sabbath is shabbat...
Jews celebrate Sabbath on Saturday... Saturnsday. or Satur day.
Kabbalah states that man doesn't just emanate from (the Jewish) God, but man is God's collaborator through the process of tikkun olam (literally, "repairing the world"). Through ritual acts, the Jews have the power to trigger the coming of the messiah. In 1666, a kabbalist named Sabbatai Zevi declared himself the Jewish messiah and declared the only way to finish the tikkun - and make the world "one" - was to engage in acts of evil depravity. Turks forced him to convert to Islam but His successor, Jacob Frank, continued this doctrine to Europe and radicalized it even more. The Frankists engaged in pure satanism and control world affairs since then.
These people believed that evil must be fully embraced by the world in order for the Messiah to come.
the black cube that the kikes put on their head literally has the words god of my demon on it ( el shaddai) . also there was crazzy rabbi named Sabbatai Zevi(shabbatai means saturn in hebrew) who belived he was a messiah

Jewish prophecies require that 6 million Jews must “sacrifice” before the state of Israel can be formed. “You shall return minus 6 million.” That’s why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the “6 million” is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in “burning ovens” (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings). Robert B. Goldmann writes: “ ...without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State.” But with it, the prophecies have now been “fulfilled” and Israel can become a legitimate state.
Before Adolf Hitler, before the Nazi Party, before WW2, starting as early as the 1800s, western newspapers began to use the terms "Holocaust" and claim the "extermination" of "6 million jews" whilst blaming it on Imperial Russia. There are over 256 references to the idea of 6,000,000 Jews being exterminated before this number was officially announced at the Nuremberg trials, starting already in 1869, in the MEMPHIS DAILY APPEAL, (Tennessee). Almost all of them allege that Imperial Russia had exterminated or was planning to exterminate "6 million Jews," some of these "news" articles actually used the term "holocaust."

“The First Holocaust” by Don Heddesheimer is a critical work documenting the continuous Jewish attempts at claiming a "Holocaust" and the "death of 6 million jews" BEFORE WW2. As documented in the book The First Holocaust, the Zionists have continuously and hysterically attempted to claim that six million Jews were dead, dying or in grave danger in Europe and Russia since the late 1800s, so that they could have the "legitimacy of prophecy" to finally create "New Israel."

Islam is a Jewish weapon. How is this surprising at all?

Attached: black-cube-of-saturn.jpg (550x670, 87K)

Attached: 8505cfaa8896d268aaee2767190fd1ea.jpg (600x570, 58K)

Looks alright, better than a lot of stuff in my city.

Saturday is the seventh day of the week, though. Also called Sabbath.
The sixth day of the week is Frejyas day, Friday.

Paint it "indigo" and add controller ports

>cube of Saturn
>big black cock clock
Someone in your city seems to have an agenda, OP.

Attached: 2017_275171210-brnensky-orloj.jpg (797x1200, 142K)

>straight up time cube tier sourcing
Everyone likes the BBC.

Attached: dasdasdas.png (506x277, 154K)

The cube loves us.. And we love the cube. Can you hear that? The cube is calling.. It's warm embrace encompasses us all. All glory to the cube. The cube knows all.. It knows you fear it, and yet it will make you love it. Glorious cube

The higher quality tefillin, namely dakkot ("thin"), made by stretching a thin piece of leather, and the more durable gassot ("thick") are both fashioned from the single piece of hide.[31] Black leather straps (retsu'ot) pass through the rear of the base and are used to secure the tefillin onto the body.[4] On both sides of the head-tefillin, the Hebrew letter shin (ש) is moulded; the shin on the wearer's left side has four branches instead of three. The knot of the head-tefillin strap forms the letter dalet (ד) or double dalet (ד) (known as the square-knot) while the strap that is passed through the arm-tefillin is formed into a knot in the shape of the letter yud (י). These three letters spell Shaddai (ידש), one of the names of God.[4]

Attached: 1529101874407.png (336x626, 98K)

Attached: cat.jpg (1707x926, 388K)

>These three letters spell Shaddai (ידש), one of the names of God.[4]
>the black cube that the kikes put on their head literally has the words god of my demon on it ( el shaddai) . also there was crazzy rabbi named Sabbatai Zevi(shabbatai means saturn in hebrew) who belived he was a messiah

Attached: 1529101903335.png (246x364, 157K)

Thats a toilet right?

This shit is a Blavatsky meme. Go after bigger fish such as Baphomet statues.

Attached: 1525008393125.jpg (1024x900, 116K)

Robbaz gets free American citizenship in the event Sweden falls.

sit tight, repent and be ready for the second coming.
It sucks we have to learn the great lesson of the cosmos the hard way but it is what it is.

That’s Abraham’s house, bro.

Attached: 1C757BE2-3BA6-4903-86EA-5C9C082C50AF.jpg (961x641, 206K)

UM

Attached: c-mecca-rtx3dw1g-suhaib-salem.jpg (600x600, 121K)

It's weird that Saturn/Cronus isn't the patron deity of the right, dead Jew heretic and heathen ancestors aside. I always figured the (((Marxists))) embodied more of a Jupiter/Zeus deal and not that of Saturn.

Black cube of Cronus? In Greek mythology Cronus swallowed a stone instead of Zeus

How the fuck is this better than marble statues?

He could still do it.

What do you think the kaaba really is? It has nothing to do with islam nor Abraham, it is a remnant of pagan black meteor worship, the ancient Isis cult (Isis = Venus, Aphrodite, whore of Babylon)

No, you're supposed to stick your face to one of the orifices and there's clock inside. Basically lick the big black cock.

Your course of action is clear OP, find out who keeps coming up with this shit. I wouldn't be surprised if the cube and the clock were both approved by the same person.
Know thy enemy.