EU Ban

In light of what happened with the EU and banning memes. It's officially time for you Eurofags to start the fight back, start a thread here full of non blockable material

Attached: IMG_20180620_234514.jpg (720x375, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

protonvpn.com/pricing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reported

Of, where's ur shitposting loicense, m8?

Attached: 1509003491219_0.gif (554x400, 135K)

> OpenSourceMemeHub

That's an idea with a lot of memetic potential.

Again, this is NOT about memes. This is about upload filters. It is about any content you post online, anything, even just a text comment.

Memes are irrrelevant in the context, shutting down all discussion platforms in Europe is a completely different problem, don't you think?

quick and dirty guide for vpn?

This. It's about driving smaller players out of the market, control the spread of information by shutting down comment sections and sharing of links. And ultimately to seive all traffic and strain out non government sanctioned thoughts. Nobody had a say in this.

On windows:
>choose VPN (air VPN for money, protonVPN for free, etc)
>download VPN software (openvpn GUI or whatever client your VPN uses)
>download openvpn config file and use with openvpn
Voilà. Use protonvpn if you want ez and free

>It's about controlling the spread of information
No shit.
Sadly, few understand this.

>Sadly, few understand this.
Even worse, most people do not care. They just say "uh, I like Normiebook, Normiebook is freedom". Nobody is even doing anything.

So you think all is fine in Europe when all media companies block EU residents... just because we can use VPN? Really?

i dont use windows

is it easier on linux?

>protonvpn
how do they make money?

Oh, the EU. Hahahahahahabaha

JUST NUKE US ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE

Worry not, it will explode in their faces with impressive bang. With this legislation EUtards effectively try to erase the base founding principle of internet.
Stock some snacks and schnapps - the global shitshow is about to gain a level and a new playable character.

Attached: truth.jpg (1197x1396, 565K)

Not hard at all, at least with Ubuntu or mint.
If I could do it, then you can too.

t. 38v dena

>EU Compliant memes

Attached: europe for all.jpg (363x436, 43K)

nuke us pls

This is actually kinda bumming me out
I was making jokes about finally getting rid of eurofags but it will be kind of lonely with only leafs and ausies and the occasional gook to keep us company

Gang

the point is Jow Forums is not affected because it's not in the EU, europeons aren't effected either because the restriction of access would cause so many fucking problems with the infrastructure that it'd be a hellscape for everyone, even if compliant
Not worth it for any party involved, even subversive ones as they would be singled out pretty easily by their own hubris

Attached: sdx.png (5280x3700, 341K)

Are you sure about that?
Why did they even legislate this in the first place?

Because they're bureaucrats. They do that for a living.

So it's just masturbation?
Did they think they would succeed or is this a stepping stone for something worse down the line
Are they trying to impose a China type firewall for propaganda and wrongthink monitoring purposes?

>38v dena
what did he mean by this?

WHAT SERVICE DO YOU USE????

does it matter which country you are in?

What is best for memland? Or is it same for all of europe?

Is Air VPN and protonVPN the two big ones?? Anything else to keep in mind??

Attached: lauhging in finnish.jpg (640x614, 47K)

>People do not care
Shit. You're right. I was telling this during lunch to one person with several other around. Not a single shit given. Are these people brainwashed? Why don't they care? No wonder I'm asocial I'm living with drones.

>ABSENCEOFLIGHT.COM

now let's see which ISP enforces an upload filter and loses half of its users

Attached: 1502907654499.png (400x400, 19K)

I payed Thrust zone VPN sub 4 or 5 months with bitcoin, you can get 3 different locations/servers. (what ever the right term for that is)
I don't know how good that service is, but it did fine by me.
Better ask some tips from Jow Forums tBh, I don't know what is best and so on.

Literally nothing is banned yet you fucking retard.

thnx m8

yeah sitting idly is a good idea

(psyche)

wew

The fact that there is the Communist logo in there is teling everything

Waddayamean I cant post memes. Thisisnt bongostan.

Attached: 1529339883378m.jpg (1024x719, 79K)

Finally people of light

>I was only 19 years old.
>I loved Žižek so much, I had all the books and films.
>I pray to Žižek every night, thanking him for the knowledge he's given me. “Žižek is love” I say, “Žižek is life."
>My dad is Jordan Peterson. He hears me and calls me a cultural marxist. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Žižek.
>I called him a pseudo-intellectual.
>He hits me and sends me to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed and it's really cold. i smell something...
>It's Žižek! I was so happy.
>He whispers in my ear an obscene joke.
>As I laugh he grabs me with his slavic hands and puts me on his lap. I'm ready.
>I am all ears for Žižek.
>He penetrates my mind and expands my view on the current predicament.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Žižek. I can feel my neoliberal illusions shatter and my eyes starting to water as i am picturing future authoritarian regimes in the west.
>I want to revitalise the left.
>He sniffs a mighty sniff as he fills my young mind with his wisdom.
>My dad walks in.
>Žižek looks him straight in the eye and says,
>"Capitalism is entering an authoritarian phase."
>Žižek crushes him in a debate and leaves through my window.
>Žižek is love. Žižek is life.

Attached: anormiezizek.jpg (441x280, 34K)

>not getting that this tyrannical Great Wall of EU is required for the counter-force to become sentient/self-aware.

Attached: anomalous.png (302x123, 57K)

By upselling you to the paid packages, the free one is slower and less functional

protonvpn.com/pricing

Plus there are 4 stars of david versus only 3 crosses

Attached: EU anti-democratic ZOG trick.jpg (1242x1665, 361K)

kewl

also:

I guess a VPN can't help you get past upload filters with article 13 BUTTTTT

it can help with article 11 copyright bullshit.. like if you favorite content creator gets blocked from yurocuck union for doing commentary on a youtube video or something

at least no one can stop us from lurking

Attached: download (2).jpg (261x193, 16K)

oh yeah and VPN can help if they ever try to ban crypto exchanges

it's important that we have robust back up plans although i would never advocate for doing something illegal

>In light of what happened with the EU and banning memes.

I already know that the EU is a bunch of censorship-loving kikes, but they banned memes? Since when? Someone give me a quick rundown, I've been out of the loop for a while.

Hahahahahha get fucked virgins.
You'll need a VPN, and you'll then need a damn Jow Forums pass. But if you get banned, your Jow Forums pass gets removed.

can content filters block zip files, caeser cyphers and xor masks? didn't think so. It's going to turn into a game of cat and mouse that the EU will lose. I think many people will just leave the market with the level of absurdity expected here. It's entirely shooting itself in the foot.

>Someone give me a quick rundown

The "meme ban" is just what the tabloids like to write. The thing is a fuckload more problematic. The EU parliament has just voted for mandatory upload filters for companies allowing users to post anything on a publically accessible website or app. This means all content posted would have to be filtered for copyrighted material. That memes would be filtered out is just one small side effect of this.

There are way more problematic things in this. It essentially would kill most websites relying on user posts of any kind (be it text or pictuers or videos or sound or even code) with the exception of large companies such as Facebook, Youtube etc. which have billions to invest in technologically advanced upload filters.

Not to mention that these filters are shitty and filter out a lot of non violating content. And people who file copyright claims don't have to proof shit. This way you could take down politically opposing youtube channels, dissenting opinions, etc.

>I think many people will just leave the market with the level of absurdity expected here
yeah that's what i am most scared of.. i cant even fucking read certain websites because of GSDRG or whatever it's called, like this science blog i tried to access and i was using a chrome session that i didnt give a fuck about the cookies.

I guess that's what the vpn is for???

But you know like couldnt they demand to have the submissions in certain formats???

And then people will send encrypted images.. ie stegnaography.. but i think a lot of people will just give up and comply or even (gasp) stop shitposting..

and big scary lawsuits but i think that part will be per country

shit i get banned like 4 times a year min

Thanks for the rundown.

I think Mullvad has a guide on their site. Paid service though.

I pray to all demons in hell, that this shit will not come true, and all faggots who voted for it will be put in gulags.

Attached: 1521897623017.jpg (824x714, 192K)

Maybe it is all about the memes, think about it?
If meme magic isnt real, why are ((they)) trying to stop it?
If kek isn’t real, then why did ((they)) try to ban and defame pepe?
If Jow Forums is full or incels and basement dwellers, then why are ((they)) trying so hard to shut us down?

Did Memes, larping and shitposting get trump elected? Or was it magic?

When thousands of us willed trump to win we all connected with each other, together we shifted reality. I felt it that night and I know you all did too.