Pics you REALLY shouldn't share

Post pics (((they))) don't want us to see :DDD

Attached: Weinsteined.gif (800x303, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/484894/jewish/What-is-the-reason-giving-money-in-multiples-of-18.htm
mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2010/02/19/tiger-woods-a-mk-ultra-satanic-ritually-abused-victim-2/
books.google.com/books?id=vx6qG2UiLe8C&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq=golf demon occult&source=bl&ots=eBChou-iRQ&sig=WN0YXrAj4SOzXQEuXTORSDYfYAc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisteuHtpHWAhWl24MKHf8lB7w4ChDoAQgnMAE#v=onepage&q=golf demon occult&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xn59-HBwx0
pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/golf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1529133864739.jpg (615x615, 100K)

That can’t be the kike. Cock in pic related has foreskin.

Look at the nose of the chick too

this.

who is dis?

Attached: helicopter.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

Geezuz. Please be real. Please be real.
Is it real ?

Attached: 1529004753643.png (1920x3709, 2.49M)

Attached: George Rockwell nazi party blacks were allies.jpg (1123x769, 350K)

low IQ mutt

Attached: Vril Sigrun.jpg (400x297, 19K)

What is golf rumors?

Attached: Golf Rumors Shill.jpg (1278x951, 418K)

I will never get if people like you are actually stupid enough to believe this shit or if this is another slide thread

yes im sure that happend irl, but no thats not real

you posted the wrong webm because theres fucking nothing in it

I'm noticing a lot of "mutt" posting from finn flags. I guess the leaf proxy got old.

le conquer and le divide lolamiriteguiz?

He isint wrong, anyone who believes its real is retarded

Who was Erica Blasberg?

>journalist sees crazy occult shit happening at a golf after-party
>Writes article about it but all traces of it are wiped from existence
>Arnold Palmer dies shortly after this rumor comes to light

We will find the truth

All "ball(baal) sports" are rituals

The ball is dimpled because it represents the soul of the victim that has been beaten and abused - physically and psychically - with a club representing ba'al's phallus, and dropped into the earth aka the underworld, through a ringed hole representing a portal, with a putter. The word putt means to push or thrust. This is done 18 times as a ritual 18 gifts to ba'al. The fewer strokes (strikes - more violent language) to achieve this, the more skilled the golfer is perceived to be. All of it is played out on a course, from the same Latin word for "curse".

Country clubs are feeder schools for freemasonry. scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/

Standard par ("equal") for an 18-hole course (1+8=9) is 72, also 9.
72 names of God in the Cabala.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/484894/jewish/What-is-the-reason-giving-money-in-multiples-of-18.htm

mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2010/02/19/tiger-woods-a-mk-ultra-satanic-ritually-abused-victim-2/

So every time we play 18 holes of golf,we are giving a gift to some entity?

"the back 9'' ...which you start after "the turn." After the turn there is a tough stretch of holes

books.google.com/books?id=vx6qG2UiLe8C&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq=golf demon occult&source=bl&ots=eBChou-iRQ&sig=WN0YXrAj4SOzXQEuXTORSDYfYAc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisteuHtpHWAhWl24MKHf8lB7w4ChDoAQgnMAE#v=onepage&q=golf demon occult&f=false

Back 9 as in, tapping the root chakra with sexual energy, as in, sodomy.

Attached: blasberg.jpg (960x740, 106K)

Me on the right

This is not Weinstein, his dick isn't cut.

fag

Pic related

Attached: reLdwNx.jpg (600x430, 37K)

What did she witness?

So a Jewish LPGA rising star is found dead - asphyxiated by a trash bag - by her doctor, who pleaded guilty to having originally hidden her "suicide note" and who was accused by her parents of being romantically involved with her. All six months after Tiger Woods was exposed as being a "sex addict." Tiger Woods the scapegoat...

When children are ritually sodomized the attacker is stimulating a nerve at the base of the childs spine that produces a flash of white light in the childs mind, activating what the hindus call kundalini (fire serpent) energy.

That energy is what people know as prana,qi,chi,ki ka or the soul. Putting a penis into a vagina is natural and expels that energy. Putting a penis into an anus is unnatural (ever heard of left hand path esotericists being into "reversals") and absorbs that energy.

Thats why sexually molested children look older in general, their life force is syphoned away.

Thats the "why" of pedogate.

Rituals going on in the open that aren't obvious at first glance, like children walking in certain patterns on the golf course.

there are tunnels beneath major country clubs, and golfers perform sacrifices/rituals on the green to appease the denizens of these.Truth is hidden in fiction, Space Jam and Caddy Shack both hinted at this (with MJ being sucked into the hole and the gophers causing the ball to go in; oh, and Bill Murray is in both movies).

interdimensional contact, execution rituals, blood sharing, murder clubs

Hvorfor poster du det her lort, din fucking perker?

Eller er du bare en Amerimutt som gemmer sig bag den danske fane?

Charles will be the Prince that was promised.
King Charles the Third, by the Grace of God King of this Realm and of His other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith
He will make anime real and btfo traitors in our government

Attached: IMG_9252.jpg (964x822, 152K)

>175953838
>.t golfspillende frimurer der tager den i roven hver torsdag på Blegdamsvej

fuck that pedokike bro
youtube.com/watch?v=5Xn59-HBwx0

pennsylvanian-patriot.tumblr.com/golf

You're a pedo kike

nice comeback bro 10/10 really original stuff
it burns, do you have some salve for my burn?

Attached: catholic church babylon in disguise pope satanic.jpg (450x435, 55K)

Attached: $ 1525779373897 ^.jpg (1439x999, 690K)

Attached: 1525781126521.png (640x580, 624K)

Attached: $ 1527143576579.jpg (706x549, 62K)

Attached: 1527132583529 (1).jpg (634x556, 55K)

We need more quality like this, not teenagers saying womp womp. It's been a long, long time since I've seen something new, thanks

Attached: 1527140372089.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Attached: auchwitzd.png (2048x1568, 878K)

Attached: 29EB9FCF-8B37-469D-9AB9-02CF199CE5F3.jpg (125x107, 14K)

It could be the fact that the US is mostly brown people who believe they are whiter than Europeans of pure breed. A. K. A. Mutts.

Attached: 1525347329900.gif (450x337, 1.72M)

no one is laughing, and you're a faggot. Go to work and start a new phase of life right now, you child.

Attached: we didnt start the .jpg (414x616, 63K)

I hope it is too. Been wanting to see Harvey’s fat cock for years.

different ears and nose, but fun anyway

idk, there was a video of someone pissing on her face off a boat too... was released right after they piss dosier on trump, think he released it on purpose. kek

But i love seeing masha babko get a massive load in the face