Rivers of Blood when?

youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0

Attached: Britian Police.jpg (960x720, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time for an anglo genocide

We should kill the rich, the police and the pakis.

Attached: BUF.png (2000x1333, 62K)

It's a joke right ?
If not, what the fuck are you wainting for destruction of the actual state britbongs ?

Attached: HOLYSH.png (240x240, 78K)

Nope, The Police do literally help Pakis rape our kids, the fucking police rape our kids sometimes, and the rich buy child sex slaves. These are all things that really happen. It is not only our civic duty but also our moral duty to put these fucking people down.

>Rivers of Blood when?
As soon as the Muslims decide to make their move, until then the British cower and wait in a state of sheer terror. You see there will be rivers of blood, but it'll be rivers of shitty British blood that flows and they fucking know it.

If that is a real headline, I mean this 100% unironically, you need to stage a coup and kill motherfuckers in power.

whut? Are the real brits becoming second class citizens on their own land? You goys went a long way from Empire to Khalifat

Man that's gross, gather as many people as possible and raze every fucker involved in this.

Systematic destruction of society by the state, it’s been happening here since Thatcher from the left and right.

Remember bro. Take them down after work when they feel cosy at home.

At work they have an attitude because they are armed and got backup.

After work they are literal weak pathetic faggots.

Once i saw one of them in the store, I went up behind his back and dropped a bag of chips and a plastic bottle of soda on the ground and that weak pathetic faggot almost started to cry.

Nah pakis are cool. Where else can you shop any time of the year?

But you shouldn't be able to shop kids sex slaves.

hahahahaahaaahhahahahahahahahah

You should go buy a gun, O wait.

>guns solve everything

No

Every protest and riot starts with people going out on the street with signs and spreading the word

>youtube.com/watch?v=UCdJjTDoAT0
fuck off you romainain shitstain

Once state power becomes this saturated within society there is little you can do, save insurrection.

It’s not gotten that bad that we need to set fire to the whole thing, yet.

If your problem can be made dead- then you have no problem... and by the looks of your headlines the brown invaders are having no problems
>Goodnight britain you where good for nothing and literally filled to the brim with faggots.

Good English speakers are also good at faking accents

>Holy fuck is this what you truly think ?
You brits are completely

D
e
l
u
d
e
d

Have you practiced your sandnigger speak yet, seems like your gonna need it.

>pakis are cool

Attached: Pakistani Child Rape Gangs.jpg (960x720, 109K)

>pakis
>are
>cool

Attached: Pakistani Child rape gangs 2.jpg (750x563, 58K)

Having access to firearms will not solve the UK’s problems as they are today.

>let me tell you aboutnyour country

Once you leave the urban centres you leave all the diversity shit behind. Tbqh I’m happy for city dwellers to rot in their filth.

I would if I could. I do what I can, but that isn't ever much.

A lot of are problems are people, and guns can solve problem people

Attached: The sword.gif (270x314, 3.98M)

>Once you leave the urban centres you leave all the diversity shit behind. Tbqh I’m happy for city dwellers to rot in their filth.

You have been conditioned to think this bro... Once the citys are full they start to walk, and wander and expand outwards like a virus.
Before you know it they are on your doorstep, banging on windows asking for shit.. What then ??? Ask them to leave.
By then its already too late. If you aren't taking steps to arm yourself now you are NO better then the cityfags.

Excuses, excuses.
For once dig out that spine you used to have and use it for once in your life to stand up for something.

In our lifetime. What happened to you?

Let’s assume you mill your own AR15 from plans in the internet and somehow aquire 1,000 rounds of ammunition.

What now?

You can secure your personal liberty, maybe, but you’re one person against an entire state complex. This isn’t America, you can’t depend on other gun owners and have to assume you’re on your own. How many politicians do you think you’d have to kill? I reckon even if you broke into the Commons at PMQs and managed to kill 50% of the House it would have no long term impact on the UK state.

True, but I’ll be dead by the time that happens and I honestly don’t give a fuck about the future of the UK. Most native Britons aren’t worth saving.

hahahhahh
Look at this fucking brit, point and laugh.

>Brits start calling police with the most stereotypical accents possible.
>Herro. I need Herp!

>turban centres

Fixed that for you

Lol, accurate.

Fucking retard.

Indeed. It's soon time to finish off the white dogs.

Attached: 1524131386180.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Attached: 896D24CA-749D-477C-A13D-622D0992B32F.jpg (960x960, 140K)

post the cringy vocaroo again autist

Probably not the user you’re thinking of...

So as a young white male I have to defend myself because help will never arrive! But then when I kill somebody in self defence I'll be in jail quicker than Tommy.

Catch 22.

fucking kek

Attached: Fren funny.png (300x300, 67K)

then do it, weak faggot

even in dire situations, british banter burns bright

The British need some hardcore fucking motivation to do anything don’t they. 1000’s of girls raped by muslim scum and you guys just shrug it off. What do the pakis and shitskins need to do to get you off your ass?

masonry is RIFE in the met police. dont ask how i know but masons occupy senior positions and a great deal of line managers in the met. they are well connected with masons in government.

Nah, I think the trick is to get farmers on your side, get some membership and then acquire a steel mill to pump out weapons, and hunt down low level paedophiles, like pakis and the like at first, then move up to higher ranking targets

>hunt down pedos and criminals

You’re just fighting the symptoms then

If true you people are ultra mega cucks. I thought you said some guns were legal?

Any long gun that isn’t semi-auto or full-auto is legal.

never forget they deserve everything and more
youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

Pakis are cool

Attached: download (5).jpg (199x253, 16K)