Legit it's over

Legit it's over

Attached: Untitled.png (601x466, 323K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ye6ieKutHUA
csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2009/0828/kennedy-and-immigration-he-changed-the-face-of-america
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5hIEy66L4
vocaroo.com/i/s1BdPZpVra5j
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boomers have to die before we can fix things user.

boomers are the white ones, though.
are we even the majority anymore? are there stats for the demographics of people aged say 18-25?

>are we even the majority anymore?

Most likely not, considering how shit your record keeping is, that it's based on self-identification (and looking at those photos of criminals registered as white a good chunk aren't), plus the vast non-registered illegal immigration group that's largely non-white.

You're already a minority in effect, since you passed that mark for newborns a while back. That's your future. The old and dying don't really matter, they're just used in the stats to make you think there's time to change things.

There's not. Even if you suddenly convinced the whites to all have 2-3 kids you'd be a minority. And you know that's not going to happen.
You'll have political power a bit longer than you "should" according to the demos because whites are more involved politically. But that tipping point will be reached in a couple of decades and at that point you're toast, permanently.

Natural selection will raise White fertility rates in the long term

Attached: wedonotbreed.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

Seems like wishful thinking.

That "extremely conservative" stat is also trash, you realize this right?

The problem isn't stagnating populations, that was inevitable. One major reason we're all fucked is the fact that we had 4.4 billion people and we're 7.6 billion now. It's almost doubled in my lifetime. We NEED it to go down if humanity is to have a chance. Burning through a limited supply of resources on the planet to largely feed wastes of space is a goddamn nightmare we've created.

Playing the comparative populations gambit (we'll be outbred) is short term thinking. The real problem is how the economy -- or rather the people dictating what the economy is -- are all open border fundamentalists because competition for work = higher profits. A contracting population means higher wages. We've been through this many times. The peasant uprisings after the black plague came from there being a severe shortage of labour and the value of their work being extremely undervalued.

What we'd need to progress is closed borders, a shrinking population and removing ourselves from the kike economists who say it's impossible to live like that.

Yep. Even if Trump succeeds with the wall and stops all illegal immigration, all it will do is delay the inevitable.

Then go find a woman and make 10 kids, what are you waiting for ?

Just let the boomers and basedboys die out. Quality over quantity.

You do realize the generation got its name for being a white baby boom after a great war?

We can do it all again, fret not.

Start fuckin, lads

white females embraced feminism hook line and sinker

humans don't rutt like animals and have litters like pack animals.

Attached: 1529502803860.png (657x527, 38K)

its simple evolution, survival of the fittest

the white man simply isn't strong enough to survive against the much stronger, much more virile black man

did you just compare me to a noggeR?

Attached: 123235345435.png (1314x1054, 50K)

I do enjoy how you project the twighlight of your race upon us with your violence yet you and I both know that it is you that is dying out.

Attached: 123423453564575467.jpg (474x335, 28K)

I'll assume you don't have the capacity to understand my speech let alone my implications.

Attached: 123453564765.png (659x525, 166K)

unsustainable
ʌnsəˈsteJnəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: unsustainable

not able to be maintained at the current rate or level.
"macroeconomic instability led to an unsustainable boom"
Ecology
upsetting the ecological balance by depleting natural resources.
"unsustainable fishing practices"
not able to be upheld or defended.
"both remarks are unsustainable"

Attached: 1232353465345.png (657x527, 226K)

just wait until this spreads to liberals, and the minorities start celebrating

youtube.com/watch?v=ye6ieKutHUA

Attached: 5464575467475656.jpg (637x358, 34K)

>sweden, the country where anyone with swedish citizenship is considered ethnically swedish, tries to talk shit about record keeping

IT'S LIKE EUROPEANS ON THIS BOARD DON'T KNOW A SINGLE FUCKING THING ABOUT THEIR OWN COUNTRIES

200 million whites (probably includes hispanic whites and arabs), 50 million hispanics, 47 million blacks, 22 million asians. That is the pop - for youth, apparently, it already tipped the scales - majority-minority in youth brackets, boomers in old age brackets.

I wonder when will the political repercussions be felt, 5, 10 years from now? nigs are openly agitating, quite crazy

Sweden is still more white than your country.

Niggers's fertility rates in US are down as well.Hispanics are the problem.

Another idiot american post.

> where anyone with swedish citizenship is considered ethnically swedish

This is not true. We have race stats and even had detailed race and crime stats until the PC police removed it. They're bringing it back though.

>tries to talk shit about record keeping

Yes, we have excellent record keeping. Everyone gets a personal ID at birth, you use this throughout your life. You cannot go through society without one. You are not a citizen without one. You need one to vote.

In America you oppose voter ID laws. You have SSNs but they're famously shit at tracking anybody. You are one of the few countries in the world to have jus soli laws meaning anyone shat out on your soil is a 100% citizen. This is a big part of why you're in the mess you're in right now.

Every time an american tries to flex knowledge they're out of their depth, even about their own fucking country, it's sad.

If they truly want all the niggers then I guess they'll get it.

>That is the pop - for youth, apparently, it already tipped the scales

Correct. Again thanks to shit bookkeeping nobody knows exactly when but Pew was reporting this happened in 2013, so it's pretty fucking sure it's a bridge crossed by now.

>I wonder when will the political repercussions be felt, 5, 10 years from now? nigs are openly agitating, quite crazy

The political repercussions are happening right now. The reason the debate has spun so hard around immigration and why both Reps and Dems are so pro-immigration and amnesty is that the future was written when these laws were changed, primarily in 1965. JFK drove this and promised it would not change the US demographics. Obviously a lie, obviously not true in the stats even a decade later. Yet neither party did jack shit to change this.

csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2009/0828/kennedy-and-immigration-he-changed-the-face-of-america

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 14.06.37.png (1172x1218, 264K)

Nope it is only just beginning. A dieing animal fights its hardest and the children of Europe will fight but only when death is staring them in the face. Things are actually looking up.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZF5hIEy66L4

Attached: 1520202904708.png (498x692, 563K)

Our bio-weapons will fix the demographic problem.

>nigs are openly agitating, quite crazy

Oh and this isn't helping them at all. Blacks are stable at 12% since forever thanks to abortion and crushed families. It's never a matter of blacks taking over the US.

However when the minorities wrest control in a couple of decades you can kiss your borders goodbye and by that time you will be seeing even more vast migration waves that will reach into the US as well.

>Oy vey goyim it is over! Do not fight there's no way you could deport 6 gorillion negros and spics this is outrageous just give up!

Attached: stupidgoyim.png (226x200, 26K)

t. vocaroo.com/i/s1BdPZpVra5j

so then why the fuck are we concerning ourselves with being polite to the shit skins? we built it, lets fuckin take civilization to the grave with us!

what are the implications for american power projection, even soft power? will they be soon perceived as a "black" or "mulatto" empire, something like brazil?

what i wonder is how many young minorities grew up, just in time for 2020 election to vote. trump might be the last conservative white president - if there is a white one he might be a liberal.

This is the point in time where we start to colonize other planets, not kill off billions of people. Also, its quite unfortunate that it's the low-end useless people that continue to outbreed the people that actually get things done. But, I guess when you have nothing to do but fuck and get gibs, all you're going to do is fuck and get gibs.

the problem is blacks have achieved a "moral" victory, you hear even white nationalists worshipping that martin luther, and the media paints them as helpless victims, its crazy.

to the outside world (that is now basically minority ruled), it seems crazy.

i never participated in the census, since I don't trust the government. I'll fight the shitskin hordes when I have to.

dun worry fampaii, conservative whites are the ones having kids, it works out in our favor even if outnumbered so long as only far right whites are left

>what are the implications for american power projection, even soft power? will they be soon perceived as a "black" or "mulatto" empire

This is a great question. They should be, and will be, with time. Whites will keep political control for a bit longer than the demos shift like I said so we're still talking a few decades. But the rhetoric inside the US is changing right now. They had their first black president. There will come a time most officials you see speak for the US are mutts..

As for the effects, it's hard to say. Does the US remain the dominant power? Can they project it, represented as a mongrel nation? How much prestige is there in being perceived white western nation?
Ironically I think the hard left and right can converge on an expected answer. The power projection will go down, they will be taken less seriously. And this is assuming the country can hold together without fracturing further, which is unlikely.

My guess is that the internal fights that are already visible will be where the power projection problems really start and become bad. If you look like a broken factionalized nation you AREN'T powerful. You can't keep your own people in check.

Now what?

leave it to sweden "please come rape our women" to tell everyone else about appearing powerful on the international stage

Liberal whites have low birth rates. Conservative and Christian whites have the highest native birth rates in the country. The future white race in America will be conservative, middle class, and Christian. Even if whites are a majority-minority, they will be one that will not vote against their interests. Hit the gym, go to church, and find a nice girl to marry, you'll be fine and so will your children.

check
also>blacks have achieved a "moral" victory
Jewish Media and capitalists achieved a victory hardly the blacks.

Nice argument though.

This is what makes me laugh. These people cry about whites disappearing and arent even married themselves, or plan on marrying any time soon.

Earth is gonna be in a lot of trouble long before we can colonize other worlds.

Also, fuck off I'm not abandoning Earth and I don't want shitskins to be our representatives on other worlds.

Yeah, I bet the South Africans kept telling the same to themselves after the Apartheid.

>This is the point in time where we start to colonize other planets, not kill off billions of people.

You were raised with too much Star Trek so I don't blame you for being this dumb but there isn't any other planet to colonize. You've also been raised by a society that tells you resources are endless and that exponential population growth is good if not necessary.

This is wrong. We've been stretching the carrying capacity for decades now. We'd already be in a starvation crisis without the work of one man who changed the yields of staple foods. Evangelists claim we'll always be saved in the last second by new technology, and there's only religious fervor to back this up. The world has already seen civilizations run headlong into carrying capacity problems and died off as a result. We got lucky so far and people want you to believe they can roll a 7 time and time again, because we happened to do it a couple of times before.

>Also, its quite unfortunate that it's the low-end useless people that continue to outbreed the people that actually get things done.

The time scale isn't long enough for this to have genetic effects so don't worry about it. We face an existential crisis for humanity within our lifetimes and the culling from that, whatever form it takes in the end, will have a far bigger impact on the genetic future.

Meaning it's far better to be on the side with a future-proof advantage, than on the side with no technology and too many people.

True, and one of the big reasons is also Hollywood - no more white heroes, just mulatto tales of oppression - it is already becoming very weird to "observe" americans - more and more blacks are seen as their image, more brown, more "unknown".

Also, one of the WEIRD outcomes might be that Russia, or eastern europe is seen as the next white region, so all the nations there will subconciously reject americanism even if they dont know it.

You can respect brazil, its culture and what not, but nobody WANTS to be more brazilian, that kind of thing. I think in 10 years the perception of america will be a mulatto country.

>But the rhetoric inside the US is changing right now.
You are correct the rhetoric is changing but wrong in your analysis. We are witnessing the death of the left. This includes both the Dems and the GOP as they are both "left". The great white middle will not give up power to the brown hoard or their elite kike masters. At the end of the day they will align themselves with some figure who will transform themselves into a dictator. The world will plunge itself into chaos while the US sorts out its irrational issues and purges the undeniableness.
This are looking up but the white people of the US must cure their obsession with "democracy"that time in our history has passed. It is time for Imperium and it is best to embrace the future without reservation.

Attached: 1529279270966.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Yup, majority-minority while being far right and Christian isn't an ideal future, but the bleeding will stop, that's for sure.

very well said so I hope the EU is ready to side with Russia or China and abandon the fake social liberalism US have installed in Western world.

There are stats and we are a minority overall. However, we are thrilled majority regionally. The country will balkanize before the end of the century.

What will happen is that the US will have a governance structure like Brazil where rich white people live lives of luxury and use criminal gangs as their enforcement arm. Minorities are always organized by woke whites.

yeah but at this point whites are bumbling idiots that incarcerate helpless brown hispanic ninos that just want their mommy, or some shit.

i noticed that internal problems are now taking much more time to solve than usual, that is why multiracial countries are shit, cant power project much, have to take care of everyone

>thrilled
the

*internal issues
*undesirables
Auto-correct went crazy, sorry about that. Regardless everything will be ok once with ditch the divisiveness and unite under a single grand narrative and leader.

Attached: 1528940716943.jpg (639x683, 96K)

>must cure their obsession with "democracy"that time in our history has passed
I agree with you on this point.

Afrikaners were never 45% of Mandela's Republic. Afrikaners didn't have higher birth rates than the blacks like the whites do in America. Whites are in a much better situation than the Afrikaners.

>Now what?

For America? We could play out a few scenarios and discuss what could theoretically be done about it. You have the advantage of states rights letting you create local white majorities and this is what white flight is all about. It's happening right now. But it's a futile thing long term. You could hypothesise some kind of free state of Jefferson/Cascadia with a majority white population but all insurrection scenarios are incredibly unlikely. There wasn't enough to split the country when the odds were much more even, it'd be infinitely harder to try and do in modern times.
Local separatism will be harder with a non-white majority demanding quotas to get into the "good"/white schools too, if you're too successful you'll just create an immigration vector to the prosperous white states repeating the same pattern.

Like I hinted in another reply I don't think there's time enough for this to play out completely in a couple of centuries because we face a crisis before then. But as for speculating, it's hard to see avenues for white people's separation within a minority run country other than as minimal white enclaves; gated communities - basically shit that exists already for the same reasons.

Internal problems aren't caused by fear of offending minority voters or anything. Congress uniformly wants more immigration, for example, and the President can't really do much about it because of separation of powers.

>Congress uniformly wants more immigration
If the Republicans change into the party of the worker, which it will have to to survive, there will be a major party that is anti mass immigration.

Any sources or articles on this? I know there's a wealthy white minority in Brazil but as for them using criminal gangs that sounds made up.

dude, have you seen this horseshit with crying kids? these people send their children ON THEIR OWN, like fucking rats, then the kids show up, and if you imprison them OH NO ITS TRAUMA - right, because your parent abandoning you and going "lel, just walk there" is not.

There is too much minorities to ever truly enforce anything anymore in my opinion, kinda how we imploded back then.

Attached: you could have stopped this.jpg (1024x659, 106K)

Good fuck the US and white people living there.

I like this new Tedwave.

Voter preference doesn't matter. Donor bucks do. Donors want immigration. Congress is a marketplace for the purchase of laws.

Look into the Foro de Sao Paulo, the Lula government, criminal gangs, and the other pink tide governments all meet up to discuss how to implement Communism there, they use money from drug trafficking, raiding Petrobras, etc. to other LatAm countries' leftists. There also tend to be terror attacks when a rightist party is succeeding.

The south will secede again....eventually

Sadly I predict the same fate for some European countries few decades further than US imploding, namely France and UK are the most possible two.

I know how the indios operate. Indios do not vote in significant numbers and never will. Democrats are signalling to woke white people here, not Latinos. Again, if you study US history, minorities NEVER actually self-organize, it's always done by woke white people and Jews. Civil Rights for example was bankrolled by the Ford Foundation for about $1B USD in today's money. The Black Panthers couldn't exist without radical lawyers defending them. The student activist/terror groups were all kids of rich whites and Jews at elite schools, who were children of government employees, radical lawyers, college professors, activist judges, and so on.

Most of the people dying won't be affluent or white, though.

If you wanna talk demographics, statistically speaking, the majority of a food crisis will hurt Africa and parts of Asia. And of course, any massive underbelly population of poor gibsmedats in a given country, of which America tends to have abundance.

fuck you dirty gypsy

You guys are all niggers and heroin addicts. I don't think so.

No I will not death to the jewish whore.

You guys need to understand that the US is more of a kritarchy than a democratic republic. Judicial precedent is akin to (Infallible) Papal dictats. For example, we can't abolish birthright citizenship because United States v. Wong Kim Ark set the precedent that children of illegal aliens are US citizens, and it's nearly impossible to get the right people on the courts to re-hear it. Elections are closer to battles over controlling the courts.

How do you imagine the global crisis you mentioned?

but the activists keep growing in numbers as time passes - there are EXTREME rewards for being a "rights activist"; all of them fantasize being a next civil rights leader, and frankly, it is the one thing that will be viewed as positive IF YOU ARE WHITE - so dumb WASPs will keep larping for latinos and blacks, hell, i think they will escalate it to the point of retarded

>We are witnessing the death of the left.
Both parties are in danger of crumbling because they don't have clear identities or differences. This has happened before in your history. Unfortunately you're limited to two parties in effect and that's always going to limit how well you're represented. Our ability to take an outsider party into government and into the biggest party position in a few elections is good.

Your system is designed to prevent this, precisely because the founders feared both populism and a political takeover attempt. I doubt they envisioned your current dilemma and it leaves you without effective political options.

>The great white middle will not give up power to the brown hoard or their elite kike masters.
You did this in 1965 under Kennedy: The consequences have been plain as day from 1975 onward, yet nothing has been done. Why? Because it was by design, by consent of both parties. The time to "not give up power" was almost half a century ago.

>At the end of the day they will align themselves with some figure who will transform themselves into a dictator.
Extremely unlikely WN fantasy scenario full of backpatting wank. Believe it if you want, it doesn't matter to me. Or just read books about successful dictatorships and uprisings and you'll see where you're fucked.

>This are looking up but the white people of the US must cure their obsession with "democracy"
And then the other WH40K landwhales stood up and clapped for the emperor!

Lmao

Attached: 1394684977020.png (680x1024, 1.44M)

jews always push this. population growth is very important for increased GDP growth. Our Economics are based on always having an increasing population. we are still cavemen trying to run a arcaic global scam

>its this thread again
Everything is fine. Just keep deporting.

Total Pop: 1960 - 180mil
Total Pop: 2010 - 309mil Thats a 72% increase in just 50 years.

Most of that growth came from immigration, which was heavily skewed to non-white thanks to the immigration acts of the 1960s. The US never had a huge population when it was 90% White and every agrees that was the golden age, and why wouldn't it be? The replacement rate issue is a multilayered response to having our living spaces crowded out by hordes of migrants. Once people aren't being taxed to death by leeches (80% of immigrant households are on welfare) and can actually own some land of their own again instead of living in apartment boxes, they'll turn around and start having a couple more kids.

Basically the problem is White people are more responsible than most other groups and they typically wont have 6 fucking kids if they don't feel they can afford it. Just gotta gas the kikes, deport the leeches, and purge all the Marxist/Globalist Laws and things will be great.

Fewer people means less need for a massive welfare state because there will be more job opportunities with less competition. Besides everyone keeps crying about the New Age of Automation putting millions out of work... well then how does it make sense to import 100mil people if there are no jobs for them? It doesn't, unless your goal is massive welfare state with literal Hive Cities filled with Gibs Me Dats who are beholden to the State for survival and keep voting in Liberals.

Attached: 1398129681536.gif (200x200, 812K)

>namely France and UK are the most possible two.

You are definitely on target there. Especially France has a critical problem in having had colonies they gave rights of citizenship to as penance and have suffered from since. The demographic tipping point is also closest for France in the EU.

You will become a brown nation engulfed in an eternal civil war like Brazil, so good riddance.

Courts only have as much power as the executive allocates to enforcing the 'law." We are fast approaching a time where the "law" will no longer matter and a dictator will assume more absolute and visible power.
We will have our Caesar within our lifetimes.

Attached: julius-caesarjpg.jpg (1200x1200, 302K)

While you rednecks are whining about "muh wall" and about "muh whiteness", Hispanics are actually dating and reproducing, you deserve that destiny.

I like reading some blogs from conservatives, and all just have a same topis all the time "This is not the same country anymore", or just "I dont recognize america now". i think that there is a general feeling of alienation, a young gen is finally waking up to what will be their future, and they feel unease.

You can even sense this unease with multiracial america in liberal media, because blacks always want more, more, more - representation, worship, everything. So former bragging now has to actually be done.

There is this sense of a shift, and you cant "explain" parts of america as easily anymore.

Not within our lifetimes, but the there is a chink in the armor.

This is the solution, We dont even need a race war, just deport them to their shithole countries and they'll all die off, if they dont die off we'll declare war on them and they'll lose, and we can increase native birthrates by giving money to citizens per child and put it under national security and defense, which it is

You see north africans and shit as white. It's probably already to late.

Wrong, native hispanics have lower birth rates than conservative whites. The ones crying about the wall are having a ton of children.

extremely low birthrates are a hallmark of a highly developed society. all of the most developed places in the world are far below replacement rate. in other words, western countries + japan and korea

birthrates are dropping dramatically in emerging countries as well, especially in the cities (where it always starts). the capital of iran for example now has below replacement level birthrates. china is having the same problems now that the average chinese person is getting significantly wealthier and the pressure to have more children is gone.

this is totally normal and is going to happen to any country that reaches a certain threshold of development. there are hundreds of millions of individuals of any race on the planet. it would take thousands of years for any one of them to disappear (assuming birthrates never rebound).

during that time technology will change so much that either humans will be dead anyway or every person is genetically built from the ground up, which renders this whole discussion pointless to begin with.

>Hispanics are actually dating and reproducing
pffft.
Explain why every country below you is a low population shithole.
Spic population peaked already, it is only fall from her.

yup, that's the power of brainwashing starting from cradle. The US white kids have all been taught about how brave and inspiring to help and advocate for the Hooman rights of the "oppressive" non whites. What a sad bunch.

Because getting into a breeding competition with beaners (for the benefit of multinational corporations who now have even MORE cheap labor to pick from) is the solution.

JFK died in 1963. You mean Ted?

an american emperor might even be kinda cool. just imagine the imperial kitsch!

This is demoralization, hence why its being shilled by the collective media establishment.

Its to add in another angle of "see we need these spic children!" "you are dying off, migrants are the solution"

Dont spread this kike propaganda tool.