Yall crackers be racist up in here but you cant step up to a real nigga outside the internet...

yall crackers be racist up in here but you cant step up to a real nigga outside the internet. come at me with your racism ill knock yall out white bois

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9FLOv8XxtA0
youtube.com/watch?v=uqUdzDIytxc
youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Behave. That picture does you no justice btw.

True. I'm not inviting conflict and drama into my life. Engaging a nog inevitably results in a mess.

We will always be 5 steps ahead of you. Dont forget, you are as fucked as the rest of us.

Act like a savage get treated like a savage.

>thinks niggers post here in that manner

Attached: braintied.png (645x729, 91K)

Oh yes, please do be threatening. After all, you fail to even grasp the notion of civil disagreement. Instead of relying on empty threats of physical violence, why don’t you illustrate the sharpness of your intellect for all of us to see? When will you stand up for your race on an intellectual stage?

why would anyone want to 'step up' to (or in any way associate) with people who chimp out on the regular? go back to africa

you aint nothin bruv. loudmouthed internet gangsta cant do shit IRL. ill steal your iphone from my moped next time I see you you near Camden you daft cunt
you are a honorary nigger mutt
we are more advanced than you crackers. you just still technology and opress POCs
ill rake you and your mother stupid racist leaf

Attached: 1528658880402.webm (476x476, 459K)

>nignog detected
Haven’t you got a 14 year old to stab to death? Go home.

Vid related
youtu.be/9FLOv8XxtA0

Well, aren't you just a silly nincompoop!

Vulgar. You won’t get very far.

Attached: 1421506246805.jpg (550x633, 32K)

Try it Jamal and end up like the drunk sub-human natives that invade farms.

where is the intelligence in your post? i dont see no inteeligence in this here post. try again wh*Teboi
>nincompoop!
wew grandpa. good thing your racist kind will die off soon.
fuck off Nazi piece of shit

Attached: 1528741830176.webm (202x360, 553K)

>posts this
>calls me a piece of shit
Oh. Hahaha. If only you had a brain.

thats rite wh*Tey. you are an inferior piece of shit hiding out in this nans basement and posting racist remarks on the internet

The only racist here is you but you’re too stupid to notice. Shame, I almost pity you.

Ahaha.
Why you such a racist?
Is it because you got hit in the head one time when robbing a store for church and school?
We understand, you aren't very smart, that's why you hate diversity and are such a racist.
Why do you hate diversity, you racist?

OOOGA OOOGA OOOGA BIX NOODA DUUUGA BUUUGA SHIEET MUFUCKA NIGGA OOGA

Attached: blacked2.jpg (339x600, 32K)

we cant be racist. we only self defense against other predatory races. such as this spanish manlet here

Attached: 1528915260064.webm (264x472, 1.14M)

>but you cant step up to a real nigga outside the internet
You are right i can't, saw only 4-5 in my whole life and i'm in my thirties.
... feels good.

>when the meme becomes real life

Attached: F4EC280B-8BE8-47A1-97C2-FB3E19835548.png (500x668, 178K)

Get this yard ape the fuck out of here.

Only a racist would say their racism isn't racism and is the natural order.
You so racist.
You racist.
You are like a klan meeting, only, more racist.

S-A-G-E

>shit posting about shit posters on a shit post board
congrats brainlet, and no, no one believes youre a jig, larpfag

>sage

t. Whitey

Sage

Fuck off nigger, nobody cares about your negroidal delusions

Attached: KKK Pepe.jpg (249x300, 22K)

Uhh 6ix9ine pulled up on o block and nothing happened

youtube.com/watch?v=uqUdzDIytxc

reminder to sage and report /b/-tier threads, today is a very important day

So? Going for someone weaker thab you doesnt make you strong it makes you a coward
But I guess all is fair game for a negro so in that case have a dead bruda

Attached: white girl vs black boy.webm (222x400, 1.21M)

Look Django, your image is all wrong. Fixed it for you.

Attached: 9C115BA7-AE4A-430A-A066-6EC56D943C01.png (2048x2048, 2.11M)

fake and gay, real niggers hold their guns sideways

you're a fucking wigger

everybody knows polish girls especially those in the UK like their BBC Andreszj. even normalfags stereotype them as coalburners
is protecting your people racist. you retarted wh*Te devil piece of shit
announcing a sage is a bannable offence newfags
sixnine is a stupid beaner

Attached: 1528918523037.webm (640x800, 1.89M)

Yes that's true, they all migrated so they could become single mothers in UK with mutt children. Nobody here think of them as poles anymore.

I would break your fucking neck, nigger.

Attached: stomp.gif (240x240, 653K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6TBOt6HzH3g

Attached: 1525375794148.gif (500x500, 885K)

I step to niggers every day you shit colored moon cricket. I help set up controlled buys and put your kind in prison for decades. I plant evidence on those I can't prosecute legally. We shoot you when you get scared and run. Your type always play right into our hands..

I know you're not a real nigger or the gun would be sideways.

Oh shut the fuck up and eat your chicken Tyrone before you go do something stupid making your democratic slave masters look stupid.

Attached: 137e991e079b29cdfcdaab11b0460e0a24b2820f.jpg (591x591, 34K)

Your kind doesn't even exist within 100 miles where I live
Scared to come into whiteys part of the land instead of living by our traitor

>literately only knowing how to clumsy kill unarmed civilians

>be nigger
>move from your slum in Nigeria to Europe
>we will overtake everything because left wing jewish marxist invited us
>we do not work, we do not obey laws, we play racist card on everything
>in countries who already colonise out shitholes once
>in countries where big war is tradition at least once per 100 years
>we are already depend on gibs in africa and europe and could not do anything else than steal and rape
Do you realy think that Europe will be your new homeland? Majority people in Europe already hate you and want you dead or out. You will be slaughtered here.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

what about them cowards i despise
shootin bullets into crowds, jeapoardizin lives...

Haha right on brotha, keep triggering these racist pieces of white trash

Stronger species will encroach on the territories of weaker/less aggressive ones.

187 GET!!!!

I CHANNELED TUPAC

FUCKIN A

I'm friends with a couple of nignogs and they don't mind if I bring up race realism and make nigger jokes. I'm basically a Nazi upfront with them, maybe they don't mind because I'm a shitskin italien myself.

Attached: rapefugees.jpg (720x960, 14K)

Your'e just one curb stomp away from a dental visit,tyrone.

You see Jow Forums wh*Te bois always want to resort to "muh IQ" or "muh civilization" dick measuring contests. As if that means anything to anyone on an anonymous image board. As if they themselves actually contributed towards anything. Start a business, or get a job with actual power and influence and then you can talk shit.

Until then, know you're goddamn place along with the rest of us. You're still a nigger compared to the Elon Musks, Bill Gates, hell even the fake scientist like Bill Nyes of the world.