Why don't you own a gun Jow Forums?

>Relatively cheap
>Fun to shoot and become proficient with
>Best form of self defense hands down
>Can legally carry it almost anywhere with proper permit unless you live in a cuck state (read California)

Why haven't you bought a gun yet? For those who have what is your carry gun? I've been carrying my new Glock 42 380 lately in my pocket (I can open carry here too). Otherwise I carry my Glock 27 openly

Attached: concealed-carry-gun-belt-600x400.jpg (600x400, 69K)

Friendly reminder, if you can buy and own unregistered guns, do so!
If your gun law is requires you to have a shooting licence, a owning licence and you have to register every gun they going to go after you if SHTF

Bump

Attached: _gun_control_.jpg (500x628, 79K)

You have no idea how insulting it is that a grown ass man is not allowed to own a gun in my country
I'm fucking over it

>have to register every gun they going to go after you if SHTF

>SHTF
>My guns were "stolen"
>probably lose licence
>no shit given
>illegal guns acquired

you are retarded if you think they are able to confiscate guns from a few hundred thousand people at once.

Wtf you need an owning license, shooting license for every gun in Germany?

That's fucked, I can walk into a store do a background check to confirm I'm not a felon ($10) and walk out with it 30 mins later.

Shame that you guys make good guns like Heckler and Koch but have cucked laws.

Attached: jaish-al-muhajireen-wal-ansar.jpg (1500x916, 146K)

Our online activities would put us on top of the list.

There's only three things that would stop you here. Being a felon, being clinically labelled mentally unstable, or being convicted of ANY domestic violence (misdemeanor or felony).

You can be a criminal (to some extent aka. any kind of sentence bellow 90 days total and you don't have a criminal record in that sense) and get the licence.
Cucked birocratie, but still able to own it.

If SHTF or something before that and they want to stay in power they will go after a few people before that.
Being here and all the shit you did online might contribute that they either will go for your guns or for you in that case

>will go for your guns
What guns, officer?

>or for you
There are bigger targets that will go first and that will just signal to the rest of us.

>online activities
>i link all my social media accounts together
>i use no vpn
>being paranoid about shtf

Attached: 1523992500480.gif (195x229, 1.12M)

>.380

What a fag

because im a felon.
Which is a bullshit loophole to strip millions of americans of their gun rights.
There are thousands of non-violent "felonies"

f-feels good being aussie haha...

YEAH STRAYA!

Attached: 1529487707414.jpg (500x488, 46K)

I really agree aye, cause now since we got rid of guns and basically a lot of weapons. Fuck giving humans the right to defend themselves against criminals and fuck giving women non-lethal weapons so they can defend themselves against rapists and violence.

Because white people don't issue open carry licenses to non-whites!!!
FUCK YOU!!!!

Get the conviction expunged

It assumes prison does not reform you enough to be trusted with guns.

>Why don't you own a gun Jow Forums?

I'm not Jow Forums.
I own guns.
Fuck off.

See flag.

I'm popping away from Australia anyway, end of the world will be here in the 2030s.

Look at my flag, I'm already on several lists so if I got an illegal one I'd be in prison before the BBC can say "NAZI EXTREMIST TERRORIST PLOT UNCOVERED, SUSPECT IN CUSTODY."

You guys have far more freedom for guns than us

Live in Sweden, that's your answer.

In my state, no permit needed for concealed carry

Too much hassle legally, too mich risk of getting stabbed illegally.

I have the skills to make a Luty, but couldn’t buy ammunition even if I did.

I guess. We can't use them for self defence and I don't hunt.

wtf i've never paid for the instant background check

I do i own a .302 hunting rifle and i go into my farm and shoot kangaroos

And how the fuck do you hunt there?
Handguns are a pain in the ass in Spain, but shotguns and semi rifles are easy to get here.

>In 1972 a crack commando unit was tried and convicted in a military court for a crime they didn't commit. They promptly escaped from a military stockade and escaped into the Los Angeles underground where they survive as Soldiers of Fortune. Now, if you have a problem, and no one else can help,candidate if you can find them...Maybe you can hire The A-Team.

Attached: IMG_20131016_120154.jpg (2592x1944, 907K)

>Look at my flag, I'm already on several lists
So how is your otherwise great nation ended up like that?

You can retard
just not an automatic that can kill every on in the room

You can still own it for sport or hunting, don’t you?

depends on the store. Most small stores will offer them complementary where big supermarkets will almost always charge.

We can thats just a inner city fag wants a hand gun so he can feel like a man

The discrepancy between these flags is hilarious. I just bought my Remington m783, went with the mag. While bongs and svens are getting their twice-daily anal fistings mandated by the Sharia Feminist Council, i'll be comfy hunting and trapping while the world collapses around our self sustaining small community.

Minimum estimates put the number of guns owners in the United States at 92 million. Fun fact, when New York State passes the SAFE ACT that required turning in all "assault weapons" and registering all other firearms, it is estimated there was an 85% to 90% non compliance rate. And as fucked as it is, California has an estimated 9 million gun owners.
Pic is what I want. M1 Garand chambered in .458 Winchester Magnum.

Attached: 3xluAjP.jpg (600x283, 59K)

inb4 another small community with more guns kills you for your beans
but i guess its better than being killed with pointy sticks

>with proper permit
oi so i need me loicense?

True...but you can own as many of these as you want

Attached: IMG_8543.jpg (455x323, 33K)

Only hunting rifles and no handguns. To top it all of the prices are vary inflated

Because I'm not allowed.

Fun fact: It used to be every citizen's duty to own weapons. Now I'm not even allowed to carry a pocket knife to cut my saucisson.
The absolute state of my country.

Attached: 52eff0102c28d9380955ba909dc3b430cf4fda11_hq[1].gif (500x282, 1.99M)

Still better than wives and daughters getting raped to death by Ahmed.

Pick your poison I guess.

>just not an automatic that can kill every on in the room
Not an arguement cunt, we need full inalienable gun rights

I agree with this. Either you're safe to walk around in society or you aren't. If you do your time and get out, you should be a free citizen.
Get out of shithole "may issue" states.

>mfw in MN, just bought a gun legally from an FFL with no background check because a CCP is sufficient, here

Attached: 1476569491874.jpg (474x595, 156K)

In the past 10 or so years, the UN blue helmets have been training with our military, in some of our cities, to train for doing just that.

Plan goes like this: two armored vehicles at each end of the Street, team surrounds a house, either gets guns, arrests the gun owner, or shoots gun owner for not complying. Rinse, repeat.

They'll kill a few to scare everybody into compliance. Everybody in the UN signed up for the Kigali principles. Fucking globalists

We had a kike lover as our leader during WW2 who sold our nation down the river by putting Zionists in power and doing their every wish.

Attached: Hitler on Israel.png (1024x676, 810K)

Objectively untrue. I've lived and bought firearms in multiple states and never been charged a fee; in some places it's even illegal, which it should be. Taxpayers already fun the horribly broken NICS.

If your store charges for a background check, they're kikes.

we'll see how well that works out here, lol

What is your wrong?

What is the internet/grid guess down during work hours. EMP attack or something. Can't get home. There next day when you've finally made it home (rural living, working 20 miles from home), your shits already gone.

Why would this be more probable than your idea? Because they will think strategically. They won't attack when you're totally ready.

You know you can own a gun license but it's for hunting, and if you have the chance of getting one for small arms you would have to purchase : a weapons locker, magazine and bullets separated from each other.
So the gun license is shit for self defense in our country and it's very difficult to get one.

In bongland gov allows up to three years sentenced people to still get licenses
kek

Attached: cache_57085815.jpg (900x675, 36K)

Why can't you make eye contact with black people? Is that why you carry a pea shooter, to scare the black people if you offend one by accidentally looking at one?

1022 ruger bugout gun is sweet

They do in Texas. Lots of black dudes carrying legally. And surprise surprise, the cops don't shoot them.

This is always funny to me. There's an Aussie on the Desert Eagle forums who owns a .44 Magnum Desert Eagle. So, you guys can own a semi auto handgun, but not a semiauto rifle, and you can't have a pump action shotgun, but you can own a lever action rifle or shotgun. It's almost like the people writing your laws know fuck all about guns.
an automatic that can kill every on in the room
This is hilarious. The fact is, you could do the same thing with a break action double barrel shotgun and a revolver if there was no one armed opposing you. The Columbine shooters had a 9mm pistol, a 9mm rifle that held eight rounds and a pair of sawed off shotguns. The last school shooting that got national news here was by a guy with a pump action shotgun and a revolver. thanks

plus it's instant and never ever takes 30 minutes

Better question is why don't you own a 3d printer

Attached: imagine greatness.jpg (564x467, 41K)

You can't make it 20 miles in a day on foot?

It can take 30min if you have the same name as a felon.

But I do.

>What is the internet/grid guess down during work hours. EMP attack or something.

if its an EMP the police also is grounded,no means of communication or transport, same as you.

also
>not owning a room with a high security door, where you keep your guns

Cucked

pol owns many guns and has the wisdom not to shoot off from the mouth too much.

Attached: mr_pepe_.png (459x458, 134K)

This 10mm or bust, anything less is for limp wristed faggots.

we're all gun toting pollac/k/s here.

Attached: luger.gif (500x281, 2M)

>Criminal that committed a felony
>Goes out of his way to not own a gun and follow the law now.
Too bad you didn't decide to follow the law before you became a felon.

Attached: 1465271970746.png (587x476, 271K)

Sorta difficult, but at least I'm not an Auscuck

>BM59 in .458 Lott

I just came

Attached: wew.gif (500x375, 249K)

I knew a "felon" once. He was divorced and lost his job and couldnt afford his alimony for awhile, and his trailer trash cunt ex-wife pressed charges and BAM, he's a convicted felon and can't own a firearm.

>For those who have what is your carry gun?

CCW is the Sig P938.

Attached: Sig P938.jpg (900x568, 213K)

>Too bad you didn't decide to follow the law before you became a felon.

You're not wrong. But felony convictions for strict liability, non-violent crimes predicated on your possession of a radically addictive substance peddled by trusted professionals in white coats is simply unfair. Class U felonies are misdemeanor level infractions with the felony label tacked on specifically to remove people's second amendment rights. It's unjust. The opioid epidemic is absolutely destroying our young people of light.

How long have you had autism?

They trained for it to work here.

There are EMP proof vehicles and radio trucks with UN designations in Colorado.

i have a felony. non violent drug charge but I guess rules are rules. oh well.

They won't have the resources or personnel to go after legal gun owners if things get bad enough

Obviously a bad idea, but if things take a huge downswing the black market will be up and running. If shit really hits the fan , lots of people have more guns than they do hands, so if you're trustworthy, you'll be fine. I've got liek 2 shotguns and 3 rifles that I don't even want really, if SHTF you know they'll be in good hands.

Get a metal bat and wrap barbed wire around it.

Lmao, .302

Lots of reasons why this wouldn't work, but the main thing is nobody wants to sign up to have a high chance of dying.

Attached: 1526000672656.jpg (599x599, 269K)

I can run 26.2 miles in under 5 hours, but what if I have no water? Do I just take the roads where I'll be seen? Roads closed? Scared, hungry people?

There are so many variables to consider. In a perfect world, I'd be fine, but that's not the way to prepare for shit.

That's what signing up for the military means. It's not about it working flawlessly, they know it will cause chaos. They would happily kill anybody putting up a fight.

But this is their plan. Prepare for it. Bury a gun, keep a radio and flashlight in a Faraday cage/bag. Think strategically.

Don't discount their plan, acknowledge it and outsmart them. They'll be ready when it goes down: you'll be surprised and unprepared

I have a Type 57 and a Springfield M1911.
Guess who can't buy it legally here in Saudi Arabia?
The common folk.
Guess who bought it from the black market? Me.

I am also working on a 3D file to make a AR lower on a CNC machine. Then expand into making the rest of the gun and it's files available to the public so anyone with a basic 3-axis and powerful CNC can make an AR 15.

Attached: AR_Lower.png (1003x646, 131K)

You can get a CCW in California, it just depends on the county. I've had mine for several years now - feel naked without it.

Attached: 1382023644478.jpg (960x960, 108K)

>If you live in Massachusetts and get convicted of a DUI they put you on the Federal ban list and don't take you off
right shall not be infringed my ass... that law needs fixing

How long ago was your felony?
If you live in a free state you could petition the courts to have your rights restored.

Agreed, but they seriously won't make it far.

Plus, starting a civil war is suicide for any government in charge, other countries will step in to take advantage.

Not disagreeing with you though, they'll probably try to in Europe and maybe CA/NY/Shitcago

Attached: bombed squad.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I own the better part of a dozen!

Attached: America's Burgers, Dogs, and Guns!.gif (600x304, 263K)

Yes other countries will step in: the UN. Obama signed the Kigali principles which means if there is civil unrest in UN countries, the UN can come in and police us.

That's the whole plan. Everytime you say " yeah but it won't work because XYZ.". trust me, they have thought about XYZ, and have plans for it. Instead say "they'll expect this and that, how might I do XYZ, without them knowing?"

This is what I carry.

Attached: 20180330_231240.jpg (4032x1960, 1.63M)

Carry everyday at least 1 usually 2 pistols...
own 6 pistols .380, 38 spc., 9mm and 45acp.
2 rifles in 22lr and 2 shotguns in 20g and 12g
Last count 1000+ rounds in my pew pew safe
GOD BLESS Merica! Come at me and see

two words:
boating accident

True, user. Very true.

>Why don't you own a gun Jow Forums?
I don't live in a crime ridden neighborhood and don't find hunting enjoyable.

How much is a gun in Burgerland?

Depends on the quality. Few hundred to a few thousand.

But I do

Attached: 1528940338643.jpg (1024x744, 54K)

Shield in 9mm

I bet you'd find range days and long distance shooting enjoyable, though.
You can get a hi-point for about $150 NIB. It's a single stack 9mm that's better served as a hammer, but it'll throw lead downrange.

This user gets it.