Where to find a nice qt conservative girl to mary?

Where to find a nice qt conservative girl to mary?

Attached: 2nkln8xgk4l01.jpg (1024x699, 282K)

your dreams

Left is Jewish.

right is such a qt

Attached: 611.png (640x640, 750K)

Lmao fpbp

Learn Russian and try to get citizenship over there. Wife a qt Slavic grill, unless you're non white. If that's the case then stick with your own kind.

Farmers only. Com

The South

Attached: 1472821794941.jpg (600x581, 66K)

>conservative
>dressing like whores for a instagram picture
Choose 1

BYU. Unironically.
Utah, esp. more small-town/rural side.
More small-town/rural side in general.

Buuuut. Trad girls want trad boys, and you're posting on 4chin, so are a degenerate by definition.

Mail order brides are a thing, too. With Russians there's a good chance she'd eat you alive, but Far Eastern girls are okay from what I heard.

choose both

Attached: 1475329525723.jpg (594x593, 125K)

>Tank top and short shorts
It's a tradthot

Mother Russia brides online bro. Legit they clean and do woman shit plus bone you

Convert to Islam and you can be anti Semitic with no legal repercussions

you fucks like jerking yourselves raw about beloved Motherland and our midget-in-chief

nothing traditional left in Russia
very little
three generations of communism, two world + one civil war, and a civilizational collapse to top it off

and the more trad girls here are more likely to hate/dislike Murricans

15 will get you 20. Were all about legal here breh.

Sadly, they're rare. Most women are brainwashed beyond repair

Careful. they got coalburners down there.

brainlet

If you want to find a qt you should leave handicap island.

I saw it on the nat geo channel, they cant live without our Facebook, greys anatomy, and other bs. Or maybe I'm wrong and you get KGB'd by your qt3.14. Either way someone wins

Russian and ukranian women will divorce you the moment they get citizenship.

OTOH I know tow men who ordered women from east Asia and are still married w/kids.

I'd go that route but I am not that attracted to asian girls.

DOSE HIPS ON THE CENTRAL ONE

hey, get with the times
progressive - deliberately ugly, rainbow/neon hair, batshit crazy - big coastal cities, esp. SF/Portland &c.
conservative - pretty (or tries to be), blonde (natural or bottle), crazy, but tries to hide it - smaller towns, esp. in the South
paleo - loyal, pure, hardworking, good mother and wife - does not exist; maybe never existed

>This thread
>Clearly people who never leave their homes and definitely not people who have ever been to the south

The south isn't some haven of hot blonde haired blue eyed women like you think it is. It's mostly fat and old people drunk off moonshine.

>Russian women will divorce you
That's if you're lucky. Russian women are fucking psychos. They're super clingy, will destroy any friendships you've ever had because they want you to themselves and they're sociopaths. They feel nothing.

>mfw my gf is even more racist than me

Attached: 0005EU2BIR90AE7R-C122-F4.jpg (815x1193, 174K)

>russkie girls are yanderes
cuuuuuuuuuuuuute
why would this dissuade me?

"Everyone i don't like is a jew"
Um, no sweetie, jews may be on average more subversive and eager to gain political power, but the real untermensch are the gullible "aryan" shitlibs goys who genuinely believe what they are preaching. Fix your race.

did you forget your memeflag, or did you do this on purpose to be ironic?

I mean, only a Jew would wear those gross sandals...

Because they're fucking psychotic and insane? If you think that sounds fun, be my guest. Why do you think Russian men age so horribly and look like cave trolls? The women suck the very essence of their souls from them.

Are they loyal in spite of the psychotic sociopathic insanity?
If so I don't really care.

That's not a jew, thats a hispanic California bitch

Not quite. FB is for big city people, sorta the analog of your NYC crowd; middle is on VK, bottom is on Odnoklassniki (lit. Classmates), and that's a fukken brain cancer.

> greys anatomy
Can't recall any Russian fans. Dr. House - maybe, a smattering of Dr. Who/Potter fans, too... some Russian remakes of Western shit exists. LatAm (esp. Brazilian) soap operas were YUUUUGE in early 90s. Santa Barbara, too.

Übermensch plan, that.

Not really. They kind of take ownership of you and think you're their toy (not the sexual kind). They will try to turn you against every friend you've ever had.

Want a good example of how a relationship works with a Russian girl? Look up Mitch Jones.

>Russian and ukranian women will divorce you the moment they get citizenship.
Can confirm. Good Russian girls might exist (I'm not 100% sure myself, only spent ~30 years here), but at this point you're better off looking among Muricans as you'd pick up clues more easily.

>OTOH I know tow men who ordered women from east Asia and are still married w/kids.
Can confirm, too, although w/ second-hand experience.

>Russian women ... feel nothing.

Not true, you bourgeois pigdog! They feel burning desire! For your YUUUUUUGE American...
bank account.

That, and green card/passport.
Otherwise, spot on.

>The south isn't some haven of hot blonde haired blue eyed women like you think it is

Where dreams go to die, kekekeke

So not only are slav girls shit, the south doesn't have cute tradfus either?
Fuuuuuuuuuuck

Maybe I haven't had enough real life experienced but the men I know that fell for the Russian women meme couldn't get rid of them even if they went broke.

The south does but not nearly as many as Jow Forums thinks it does. Most of the people you meet in the south are pure fucking stupid and look like old mongoloids.

Southern girls who fuck niggers are usually either fat ugly as shit or from a broken home.

This

I married a QT Conservative girl two years after I moved down.

You need to be careful to avoid hamplanets and pignosed bloats. Many, many heffers down here.

well if you want to go all serious, then, yes, some variation might exist

but the average level of mail order brides is, uh. Not too high.

(We're talking family-wise. Looks might be good)

they sound pretty easy to spot man

>mail order brides
I can't believe people actually do that shit. No shit that's a scam with women who just want a visa.

what city?

Lucky bastard.

It depends. I know two guys who have asian (singapore, Philippines) wives and are married w/kids after many years.

Most of the horror stories are w/men who married Russian/Ukranian women.

What about Appalachia i'm looking at buying a house in the area as it is 1/4 the cost of any ware else and the age of consent is 16

Both of those girls are dressed like whores

True. Because again, Russian women are out of their fucking minds. They will ruin you.

This, also Christian Mingle

Also, if you have a Good D and know how to slay, most chics will change their views and be more accommodating to reason. Something about submitting for dick makes them see things differently

What about eternal Anglos?

this

Americans do love us English, if you are reasonably attractive they will be all over you.

Two American girls literally fought over a friend of mine. The problem is finding one who isn't a who, he had a girl friend and had bluntly he wasn't interested in either of them.

Fucking veneer wearing psyhcotics