Why is this cunt so smug about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=uXFYjQMW9yU
You know you're next, murricans. Also you're decades ahead of us when it comes to importing minorities to our own countries.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_5nWZ5RCUDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

americans are so brainwashed that they do not see themselves as europeans

Attached: fcy.png (935x511, 18K)

Inferiority complex towards Europe
He is butthurt about the amerimutt memes lmao

And he has probably realised that his "based maga god emperor" Trump is a puppet of Israel

Attached: 1529433776852.jpg (244x295, 32K)

Pretty sure it's satire to enrage you so you actually do do something about it.

That's interesting, considering you guys spend all day spamming the dead 'mutt' meme.

This it's pathetic.
They are all spics in my mind

The amerimutt probably hurt him very much, since he is an ancap riceburner

>they do not see themselves as europeans
Good

Inferiority complex, yeah, what can he do with all that freedom

>Pretty sure it's satire to enrage you so you actually do do something about it.
I see this a lot from burgers
You do realize this will always backfire, right?

I totally didn't post it because I knew that and I found it funny. I just felt offended.

He is not wrong
RIP Jim

Attached: 1ef7a47291415f1ff915b6fe8abe4103.jpg (1001x1024, 177K)

Which part? Using satire as a motivational/learning tool? Or getting you to do anything?

This!

Attached: Cheers.jpg (700x394, 50K)

bongs so mad cant even handle the bants. fuck you faggots

reverse psychology mainly with insults

Any protests in Poland? Are the normies too busy with the (((World cup)))?

Probably salty for all the muttposting...

>Why is this cunt so smug about it?
To be fair, I also feel smug when I realize that full-grown adult Britcuckolds are not allowed to have stuff I take for granted like spoons, potato peelers, scissors and free speech.

Attached: 29cb197c454fefaff39a565eed5cfa544d99a676ec293ea10918c622b2f158ff.png (193x149, 76K)

Bongs are pathetic, but so is this delusional cocksucker.
>The world burns
>haha, why would I care, I can tell everyone I told you so, that will show em
He is funny when he starts shit, but his le epic nihilism, irony bro sarcasm trolling just gets old real quick

One day the German will learn the difference between laughing in joy and laughing in despair.

>what is this cunt so smug about?
It should be obvious that it isn’t just smug...we pity you.
>You know you're next, murricans.
No. You see all true “murricans” have a fighting spirit within them that wrestles with God himself...look into that.
>Also you're decades ahead of us when it comes to importing minorities to our own countries.
Yet you’re own people and culture are being blown the fuck out more than anything else in history right now...all without so much as a whimper. Get rekt faggot!
Enjoy the limited amount of time you have to talk shit to your controllers online, it’s coming to a close.

We don't laugh

teagasm lol

LMAO
EUROFAGOTS BTFO

Why let it bother you when we are waking up and can turn this around? Let them gloat in their shit until they realise they are not number 1 anymore. They are like any retarded bully with inferiority issues and make more noise than good.

As Jimbo said, he just wants guns, tits and speech.

Good shit any cunt being a sick cunt is alright in my book

Attached: 58567657567.jpg (337x339, 40K)

It backfires only when it comes to autists who can't take a joke. They're gross minority, I would guess

Attached: Incel tries to flirt .webm (202x360, 845K)

womp womp

>we are waking up and can turn this around?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wtf else is there in life for the average normie? The only other thing I can think of wanting out of life is to see the street run red with kike and commie blood.

krauts don't laugh at jokes, burger

Why does pol shill for Mekotur the Boomer Republican

>kicking a girl on the ground.
>incel in the making.
Wtf is wrong with this retard? Holy fuck you can tell the girl was into him and flirting/teasing. She has a huge smile on her face.

So, how do I use PrtonVPN?
>Inb4 EU goes full china and starts confiscating devices with encrpytion software.

because he's a genuinely good dude and he attacks our enemies most of the time
I'd be willing to bet if he hadn't gotten an asian waifu he'd be pretty Jow Forums-ish

It could've been a nervous smile?

>dont shoot the pianist

>the amerimutt meme is dead
Nice try.

What else can I say other then:
>OP is a faggot
>This is bait
>Eurofag BTFO

Seriously what else can I say?

Because it's funny. Fuck Europe.

Attached: 1528253947771.jpg (750x741, 141K)

GOT A LOICENS FOR THAT BANTER M8?

...who am I kidding, we are fucked..
What can we do to skirt this, are there any encensoreable technologies in the making?

>a yank talking about culture

>brainwashed
No, Euros are just smug arrogant cunts who come crying to the US the moment something happens.
>haha mutts getting btfo by net neutrality
>omg help us americans don't let them take away our memes

Lol 1.3k dislikes from a bunch of retarded bongs butthurt they have no rights and no freedom. Die in a fire Britain.

>A brit pretending their culture survived ahmed
How many times a day does the queen pray towards mecca bong?

>I'd be willing to bet if he hadn't gotten an asian waifu he'd be pretty Jow Forums-ish
Wtf are you on about? He is Jow Forums. All the way down to the yellow fever. I you don’t understand how honorary aryans work then go back to plebbit faggots.

Fuck knows. They'll be bought up and censored within five years if so.

Why did he make this video

I don't get it

He's SEETHING about yuro superiority all of a sudden

>She has a huge smile on her face.
not anymore. There are some people who just don't know boundaries of what's acceptable, as well as they can't pick up on social clues.

Our culture still exists. Yours never existed.

>you're decades ahead of us when it comes to importing minorities
We have the second amendment.

Attached: 1494279965076.png (2199x1258, 510K)

a combination of winning his latest wheelchair race and his overt homosexuality

It's not actually funny anymore.
But hey, you can laugh, it won't change the fact, that your side of the ship will dunk the water surface eventually too.

I’m sorry is it time for tea yet or hookah?

Of course your culture still exists Mohammad. You took over Europe since its natives wouldn't defend themselves. PBUH

From what I heard the sites will have to pay for a license for every single link for any other site, so VPN might not save us here.

Attached: JUST.png (528x530, 14K)

Who is this seaman demon?

Jow Forums isn't for the most part for yerrow fever tho. It's mostly for 14 words.

after watching the video
>jimbo confirmed boomer
is he really this delusional

Oh yeah, we got yerrow fever, but it's generally thought here that we shouldn't give into it?
Ain't it?

British culture is alive and well. I live and breathe it everyday. Perks of being in a homogenous part of the country.
Not everywhere is London.

shit like this makes me want to leave, renounce my citizenship and never look back like T.S. Eliot

>HAHAHA look at this Eurofags they're all Mohammad now
>Goes on duolingo to frenshen up his Spanish skills

There is always time for tea.

>the biggest and most important city in UK doesn't count, guys!

there won't be anyone left to protect you

>posts mutt memes
>thinks white americans should see themselves as euro
user... just..

Yuropoors BTFO

>Alive and well
Yes I'm sure all the school children say "God save the queen" as they muslim rape gangs pop their cherries.

Yup and as it’s been discussed ad infinum...what is white?
At this point it’s better to include hapas and the honorary aryan on board into the white world...they don’t feel Asian and most Asians hate sand people.

>you're next, murricans

fair use

noun

(in US copyright law) the doctrine that brief excerpts of copyright material may, under certain circumstances, be quoted verbatim for purposes such as criticism, news reporting, teaching, and research, without the need for permission from or payment to the copyright holder.

Attached: 1567789799.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

FREEDOUM!

white means of European ethnicity. As simple as that. Let insectoids built their own thing instead of stealing their women.

Attached: anglos.gif (411x488, 664K)

He's smug because somebody other than the gagdamned post commie quasi-criminal half&half asia-europe Russians, need to get their societal shit together and tell the political left to shove it up in their assholes on several key points. All of them on the spectrum from Neo-libs or whatever you call them in various euro countries, to the borderline marxists.

The commies with their moar program gibs aren't going to save you, and the mercantile globalists niggerwage jews aren't going to save you. Anarchist lolbertards are just duty shirkers jacking it while all burns to hell. So where do you go. Fash out, faggots. It's time.

He's smug, because no one's doing a damn thing besides some fucking eastern europeans, hell all they're doing is saying no muslims while some cuck krauts bitch and whine. Why is this shit so fucking hard to accomplish in the solid West? Literally being replaced and cucked everywhere north or west of Poland while people debate over 'muh program funding 'muh muslims aren't violent. Fuck it all.

I know, and that's a good thing. Haven't you noticed the US does its best when everyone is miserable?
Europe will burn yet again and the US will lose its comfy standard of living, unfucking the White population (after a few purges from starvation and violence)

Ride the tiger, noob.

Attached: 1527982021851.webm (1004x490, 2.18M)

HMMMMMM, YES THOMAS! I CAN FEEL THE TEAGASIM COMING!

Yes, he thinks the solution to the world's problems will be free market space ships. He has no allegiance to race. Should I care though? He just makes goofy videos about furries and faggots.

Reminder that americans have a political system in place that will never let them defend themsleves for eternity

>Why is this shit so fucking hard to accomplish in the solid West? Literally being replaced and cucked everywhere north or west of Poland while people debate over 'muh program funding 'muh muslims aren't violent.
How about you lead by example, Yank, with your precious second amendment?

>Probably not his sister.

Attached: BE4B329F-44C2-496E-9265-565C38880132.jpg (900x675, 188K)

Delusional

youtube.com/watch?v=_5nWZ5RCUDw

>Jim causes global asshurt

You guys got a permit for these bitch made posts?

This is why I stopped caring about having white children.

Attached: demo deplace.gif (427x480, 676K)

Nice strawman.

Do your children even sing your anthem anymore? Or is it Mexico's?

Lily DeMure, you find her material on ashemaletube

We already led by example when we shot you tea drinking chimps and took the colonies for ourselves.

Holy fucking shit.
I mean, I talked to normies and signed petitions.
But they all act like literal sheep.
Perhaps these "peoples" deserve what they are getting.
I am starting to become bitter and balckpilled.
Fuck the EU, hang all politicaians on the roads to DenHaag.

lol, whatever you say

The europoor salt in this thread is amazing

Attached: 1528497836605.gif (781x669, 1.14M)

Hopen'ing for a happening, nigger.

Because they believe to be God chosen and all should bow in their path.

How the fuck did this shit even pass?

ITT: Assblasted Eurocucks.

Attached: 13-33-11-burning-of-the-white-house.jpg (650x400, 49K)

You think you’re fully white?

Well, I hope we have a nice bloody civil war.
It's not like I am not riding the tiger, I have downloaded and am reading manulas on bombs, so when shit does hit the fan, I willl not be unprepared.

post your internet loicence

Attached: licencja.png (799x497, 23K)

Shut up Mohammed