Jordan Peterson admits the bigot should've baked the cake

He literally gets outwitted by a fucking comedian and admits he's wrong (no troll) twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1009716701385101313

Attached: jordan.png (492x365, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkNv4LFpGf4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off.

Did you watch the video? He seriously cucks in less than a minute

Attached: JP headshot_7.jpg (512x288, 93K)

Just lost all my respect for this dude.

how is refusing to provide non-essential goods for a practice that goes against your religious views the same as denying people access to services based on skin color?
oh that's right, it's not. what a lousy argument for peterson to fold to.

wtf i love cultural marxism now

youtube.com/watch?v=PkNv4LFpGf4&feature=youtu.be

Get sued into oblivion leftists :)

I watched that. Why does he look and sound like he's dying? Also Lindsay is a cutie I wonder how tight she is.

I'm glad this guy is finally getting seriously exposed for just being an imbecile low IQ boomer who can't go very far as a leader. Clean your room was the only value he ever had, and it only worked because there is an incredibly demoralised and divided underclass who are at absolute rock bottom. Once you have spent at most 6 weeks cleaning your room and sorting your life out in the most basic ways so you can functionally interact with society what exactly does this guy offer as guidance or leadership?

Eceleb bullshit is cancer and this old man should feel ashamed that he is operating on the same level on the same platforms as stupid millennial 25 year olds who are siphoning shekels from beta males. At his age he should be past this. But at least we know to take our pills right goys?

She is Canadian so she has already been fisted by her step daddy and all his mates and been used as the town bike for at least a decade. Will be like chucking a hot dog down a street.

I agree. Also anybody that believes in something which is physically impossible is an idiot (the guy is religious) That should instantly turn any person with a brain away from him.

Good point. Maybe I can store golf balls inside her.

He was wrong about something so he's an idiot? How about stop having ridiculous expectations of people. Everyone's wrong about a lot of things.

well atleast he admids it, i hate the faggots going in circles and not being concistend, that being said he is still wrong

petersons a scrub, we knew this

If he wasn't a coward he would have said the civil rights act was a mistake, which it was.

He got btfo by a weed smoking comedian

>ecelebrity is retarded
What a surprise.

A billion times this. But he can't say that because he would be shunned by the media and would lose his primary source of income (being a celebrity). Quite sad how nobody can speak their minds nowadays

Praise Lek

A retarded comedian with a shitty low tier argument at that.
Peterson is so frustrating at this point.
He constantly goes on these liberal shows and gives them a platform to try their stupid tricks, and yet he refuses to engage the right at all, except for the absolutely most cucked neocon faggots.
This is why the boomers failed so badly. They must have been MK Ultra'd as an entire generation to be this pathetic.

I can see a rational justification (though I don't agree with it) for making the government serve every one equally, as we all pay in (even though I wouldn't want my kids going to a school with many blacks, they are often disruptive and bad) but I do not understand the argument that a private company is bound to serve every one.

Moldbug pretty effectively attacks the civil rights act by the way if any one cares to read it.

Someone needs to make a meme about the empirical effects of the civil rights act. Show black single motherhood graph with a line through it denoting the civil rights movement, but label it “Jim Crowe Laws”

Apparently the dykes wanted a custom cake, which the bakery was in their rights to deny.
It'd be like if I went to Ford and asked for a rainbow colored car with "fag pride" painted on the side. Is Ford supposed to cater to my whims when they don't offer that product and don't want to offer that product?
That's how I understand this. I even understand that the bakery offered them a standard cake, but they insisted on some custom cake and the owners finally said "no we won't bake that cake because it's against our beliefs".

To be clear, I don't believe the Civil rights act was good, no business should be forced to serve anyone they don't want to, for any reason. But even then, his examples of "back of the bus" was local ordinances, that was all government laws! How is Peterson so clueless here? But even if we take the thesis that the "civil rights act was good", that doesn't apply to forcing a bakery to make a custom cake they don't want to make.
I really did just lose a lot of respect for him, especially because it was that idiot alcoholic comedian of all people.

Its because Peterson is so mentally squared that he is not well prepared for the shitposting level discussion the comedian got him into.

Joe Rogan actually BTFO Jordan Peterson? Quick rundown?

Having same rights is ok, also denying business from unwanted fuckheads is also okay. Peterson should've said it's not the same you thick headed cunt.

Simple difference, being black isn't a choice, being a raving poofter is.

imagine listening to a guy who takes entry level philosophies about life and dumbs it down into common sense with a heros tale

then sells it to underachievers who need an excuse as to why they failed cause he owned sjws before

also, most of this guys philosophies are post modern; he seems to be using that word to create fear and as an insult

So Jim Jeffries is saying muslims and jews should be forced to eat bacon cos their religious beliefs are bullshit? I mean I kind of agree but why should gays have equal rights but christians/muslims/jews etc can't? Civil rights argument was pulled out of Jim Jeffries ass to imply racism. Typical libtard argument.

They want equal rights / civil rights for gays but not for religious people. Try forcing a muslim to bake a gay wedding cake. See how that goes.

Attached: intredasting.jpg (225x225, 8K)

He said if you smoke week it increases your IQ by about 100 points after 17 years so he was probably actually way more intelligent than peterstein. Jamie looked it up was totally legit.

>Jordan Peterson admits the bigot should've baked the cake
Bakers bake cakes. And if they have a business license and incorporate with the state for the purpose of baking cakes for the public, then when why the fuck do they care what is written on the cake? The money is green. Why do they impose their fake-ass religion on customers who just want a fucking cake? You think that Jesus, who supposedly traveled the countryside with 12 other men, would say to someone, "Sorry, can't minister to you. You look a little light in the sandals."

They were requesting a custom cake, that's where the Kikes managed to obfuscate the issue at hand.
It's one thing to say they should serve everyone, it's another thing to say they must cater to every custom request/demand.
A black guy has a right to buy a car from Ford. But they don't have a right to demand Ford paints "we wuz kangz" on the side of the car.
But you're just a dumbfuck commie so you don't understand the reality of the issues.

>their religious beliefs are bullshit?
All the Abrahamic religions are pure shit and the sooner they are gone, the happier the world can be.

>latenight liberal "comedy" show
>outwitting anyone

I mean, technically they do because agreeing to go on them at all is being outwitted since you should know they're going to edit the fuck out of you and assign all of their writers to make you look as bad as possible.

Also, sage

fucking get a life sam harris.

Freedom of association

Destroy your room
Punch your father
Ride the dragon

He's being inconsistent by conceding, because his central fucking theme, his entire platform, was based on "coercion is wrong". Now that he has compromised on something basic like "the ability to choose when or with whom to perform a voluntary exchange", he has given up on any philosophical or moral foundation to his arguments.

What he should have done is doubled down and admitted that coercion was just as wrong in the "civil rights era". That the people who exclude others based on superficialities harm themselves, their business and their customers for no gain, but that it's fundamentally their choice to do so. That two wrongs do not make a right.

Took you a while to realize he was a lefty in right wing cloths, but I still love you Nordbro.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Radical Individualist.jpg (1892x596, 195K)

>They were requesting a custom cake,
THE HORRORS! Welp, there's just no way expert bakers with skills and equipment can bake a 'custom cake'.

>they must cater to every custom request/demand.
Seriously, did the customers ask for something that would be reasonably be considered outside the scope of decorated cakes? Bakers routinely provide this service to others, and not necessarily on the iron-clad condition that their customers sleep only with partners in strict accordance with the weasel-word morality of Bronze Age shepherds.

Good god you are fucking moron.

Why shouldn’t ford be forced to produce a custom corvette? Why is it okay for McDonalds to tell me they don’t make tacos? They COULD make me a taco, they just choose not to because I’m black.

He didn’t want to participate in a gay wedding because it goes against his religious beliefs. Simple. You thinking someone’s religion is “fake” is irrelevant. This would never have happened if a Muslim baker refused to bake the cake.

Good GOD, he is WEAK

Attached: 1519962258698.jpg (1044x770, 239K)

I've never seen him talking about the bakery and the homos so I guess he didn't think much of the issue and was caught off guard

Fuck off SHILL!!

>admitting to be wrong, ever, is a bad thing and a sign of weakness.

Fucking monkey-brain idiot. I hope you take it to heart when I say this: Kill Yourself.

no way this isn't edited.

you don't choose your race
you DO choose where you put your dick
durrr

The problem is this sort of argument is not going to win over normal people because they are too unintelligent to understand the nuance. So ultimately you have to have to be in favour of anti discrimination laws or you will look like you are being unreasonable.

Such a dishonest argument. The fags weren’t refused service they were refused a custom product

>Anyone who makes fun of my Lord and Savior is a shill
No, sorry newfag. Peterson is official opposition. He either supports the genocide of the European Nations; or is too cowardly to say anything about it.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Fraud.jpg (1882x596, 198K)

>How is exercising your right to associate the same as exercising your to associate.
Gee I dunno, Schlomo.

>what a lousy argument for peterson to fold to.
It's an excellent argument to fold to because it promotes the Jewish agenda. He wouldn't be paid so well if he didn't do shit like this.

Attached: grugpeterson.png (799x994, 236K)

Typical Commie BS:
The couple only refused to personally participate in the gay orgy wedding. BTW; the Supreme court sided w/the bakers

> The trained monkey of the left goes on the leftist shows to do tricks for the left
What a shock and surprise

He wasn't wrong about it, and it wasn't right.
Forcing people at gunpoint to accept you into their lives is not tolerance, it's rule through fear. It's tyranny.

Convince people to change for good, not because they fear getting killed or jailed.

>Freedom of association
When you incorporate, you agree to follow the laws of the state, fed and local governments. If you say you're open to the public, then you can't refuse service to anyone just because you believe they're gay or black or jewish or whatever. You signed a contract saying you wouldn't discriminate. If that was something you just can't get past, then do the principled thing and surrender your business license. Or start a members-only cake club and then you can reject whoever doesn't know the secret handshake.

Which Crowder aptly proved

Great. I will remember this next time I go to a jewish bakery and ask them to write "Gas the kikes" on it

having a custom cake is the service

conochee

centrist gatekeeper trying to herd the normies back into the left wew

Not a Peterson fanboy, but admitting you were wrong is something you can actually learn from him.

But the thing is that particular bakery wasn't refusing service to gays. They were baking cakes for gays, but just refused to bake a wedding cake

Why do people pay any attention to the Petersonites when he OUTRIGHT ADMITTED ON TWITTER that he is a gatekeeping Boomer Zionist shill?

>but he calls out the commies!
Every asshole on Jow Forums does the same on a daily basis.

Ding ding ding

so? He sure don't make himself the god of truth
he is a intelligent man that wish to people use their brains. Something very rare in today's universities

Remove your meme flag, Shlomo

kek Peterson is a joke

Why does people like you pretend to be stupid?

there's no laws against discriminating against government employees and anybody more left wing than hitler

Homosexuality was condemned by the Catholic Church for a reason. It feminises society by permitting explicit expressions of effeminate behaviour among men. It is also an affront to the traditional family unit. Not only that, but it’s also strongly correlated with pedophilia and other pathologies. Havent you ever wondered why jews are such ardent supporters of LGBTQ?

Attached: D3C26377-56A4-4DC4-9DF3-1E28C7417449.jpg (238x321, 33K)

>if you don't align with me on all views you're the enemy
you're going to fuck everything up, retard

In the clip he doesn't say he was wrong about baking gay cakes, just that was wrong about being able to deny service based on race. Fucking libtards grasping HARD
>conflating religion with race
embarrassing desu
clean your room buckos

Attached: 1447150579291.png (724x611, 129K)

>meme flag
Why are VPN Russians always so obsessed with everybody's meme flags. Putinsucking bots always hid behind meme flags before they got their VPNs. Now it's the best way to spot a commiefag, they whine incessantly about "muh meem flag".

>people like you
Yes they do.

>I was only 19 years old.
>I loved Žižek so much, I had all the books and films.
>I pray to Žižek every night, thanking him for the knowledge he's given me. “Žižek is love” I say, “Žižek is life."
>My dad is Jordan Peterson. He hears me and calls me a cultural marxist. I knew he was just jealous of my devotion to Žižek.
>I called him a pseudo-intellectual.
>He hits me and sends me to sleep.
>I'm crying now and my face hurts.
>I lay in bed and it's really cold. i smell something...
>It's Žižek! I was so happy.
>He whispers in my ear an obscene joke.
>As I laugh he grabs me with his slavic hands and puts me on his lap. I'm ready.
>I am all ears for Žižek.
>He penetrates my mind and expands my view on the current predicament.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Žižek. I can feel my neoliberal illusions shatter and my eyes starting to water as i am picturing future authoritarian regimes in the west.
>I want to revitalise the left.
>He sniffs a mighty sniff as he fills my young mind with his wisdom.
>My dad walks in.
>Žižek looks him straight in the eye and says,
>"Capitalism is entering an authoritarian phase."
>Žižek crushes him in a debate and leaves through my window.
>Žižek is love. Žižek is life.

Attached: 1846345_1.jpg (1200x630, 40K)

Talk about projecting.

Sounds like he's just tired and bored.

Sounds like he's keeping the topic open for debate.

"Yeah maybe I am wrong maybe i am right. I don't really care to debate it with a brainlet"

I'll never not laugh at holobunga

Russian or tico?

Attached: awkey.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Isn't the whole thing not about who you're baking for but what you are baking? Like it'd be illegal to deny baking a cake that just says "Happy Birthday" to a black or gay or whoever couple simply because they are black/gay/etc, but if someone came in and said can you bake us a big gay cake with dicks shooting frostingy semen and a strawberry rhubarb filling that looks like an aids rash, you can say no

Because he's a cuck. He's weak and therefore a terrible example to young men

Forcing them to handle and serve it is a better comparison

If Jordan Peterson has all the answers why is he still clinically depressed

Remove your meme flag faggot.

Show the flag Moshe

This is entirely irrelevant. The details of what kind of service they could have provided or refused do not matter in the slightest.

The underlying principle "you can't force someone to work against their will" preempts all questions before such details come up. You either agree with that principle or you don't, and that is what the debate should be about, rather than immediately skipping to squabbling over lesser evils.

You either agree with the freedom of a person and/or business to choose their customers and how to allocate their time and labor, or you accept slavery. No ifs, no buts.

you want grug talk about long nose tribe role in holobundor? grug no do it.
clean your cave, gruggo.
make green fire monster go forever sleep.

Attached: 1519953188042.png (502x443, 30K)

why do you keep posting this civcuck kike?
no one cares what he thinks or says

It really is this simple.

It's refusal on the grounds of the baker's religion. Besides, forcing someone into service against their will under the threat of violence from the government is even more wrong.

Are you a fucking retard?

>hurrr these are the laws that we have

No shit moron, the whole point of this discussion is that those laws should be changed because they do not allow freedom of association.

>boomer

Fuck this board and fuck all of you

because peterson is dying, inside.
has been for awhile.

discord gg/GFKsZ6

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 211K)

Jordan Peterson believes in the holocaust. He is not relevant.