2018 rapper phenomenon

Seriously, where the fuck do these guys even come from?
It' like there is a new one every month or so that just suddenly pops into popularity without anyone even hearing anything from them previously. Kodak, lil pump, lil uzi and xxxtentacion to name a few
They all sound, look and act the same
>dreads, most of them with colored with bright colors
>face tattoos
>make little to no music
>has stupid names often starting with "lil"
>flashes guns, drinks lean and does xanax
>big social media presence
>always shiton of memes of them
>become irrelevant and completely forgotten within weeks

Can we talk about this?

Attached: sixnine.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=keBUTIupNlc
jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294
youtu.be/K9bf4PT-aEk
youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
forward.com/fast-forward/374727/first-kendrick-lamar-now-kodak-black-another-rapper-goes-hebrew-israelite/
savethemusic.com/first-kendrick-lamar-now-kodak-black-another-rapper-goes-hebrew-israelite/
genius.com/a/inside-the-hebrew-israelite-movement-that-s-inspiring-kendrick-lamar-kodak-black
youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2__EkjzuY
youtu.be/YlvMGCvixMw
youtu.be/Bbcvjt_c6gM
youtube.com/watch?v=f0bbDFRYD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=kX3pIVC760E
youtube.com/watch?v=CD_tD26E7k0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just American culture, Norwegian frend.

Attached: 1476386864039.jpg (959x777, 157K)

Some Jew finds a retard to mumble for some shekels to further the suicide of our culture.

You mean nigger culture

Youtube meme compilations.

>drinks lean
Sorry, what is this?

t. gen Y boomer

Soundcloud

we have to at least respect other cultures
this is just the way Americans express themselves

>Seriously, where the fuck do these guys even come from?
If you have to ask, you have to go back.

Yes american culture

I don't even know about these losers until after they get gunned down, just sayin

What's the difference?

Have you ever seen the audience at one of those "concerts"?
Even nogs don't care that much

liquid codeine

I don't know but don't worry: Many of them die of overdose or get shot.

Attached: lil-peep-death-video-dead-overdose.jpg (800x500, 131K)

rap was always trash but the current crop of it makes Nas and wutang clan sound like Wagnerian operas

it used to be nigger monkey babble dressed up in poetic pretensions, now it's just nigger monkey babble

why does he have 69 tattooted literally everywhere?

Cough syrup, pop, and jolly ranchers

Le edge

a mix containing codein cough syrup. learned that during the zimmerman trial. member that? good times.

Click bait music for the click bait mutt generation. Low IQs.

Sounds like you two have never actually been outside of a large American city (assuming you’ve even been here i the first place). I shouldn’t expect anything less from naive, inexperienced, and presumptuous Europeans.

>fat white people of dubious racial purity.
Did i miss anything?

its a basic bitch opiod.

if jack and coke is codeine, then 180 proof moonshine is heroin.

This "cough syrup" has codeine, which is an opioid.
Lean is liquid heroin.

cause hes a fag

And your white culture is all about licking black ass you fucking cucks. All white american culture is just cuck leftist saying shit.

Attached: 23823491_196061490962845_7104902692530552832_n.jpg (960x960, 93K)

>>become irrelevant and completely forgotten within weeks

True... he will make several million dollars, but be a broke, stoned out of his mind, bum in 20 years

>He has to travel outside his own cities to find his own culture

he wants to suck cock in 69 position and got no imagination

just like your average finn probably isnt a mongoloid, your average american isn't a nigger with his pants at his waist. watch less tv, buddy.

20 years?
I'd say in two years after ending their careers these guys are broke

hes addidcted to dick.

He is a she. No male has this kind of areolas.

Attached: 1529497142211.jpg (700x467, 126K)

>I'd say in two years after ending their careers

Naw, they have enough groupies to live off of them for a long time and they get residuals on the songs

But yeah some go broke really fast:
MC Hammer (financially fell off a cliff)

These people are speaking to the current generation. Much like Tupac, LL Cool J, the Notorious BIG these rappers are revolutionaries rapping about the ailments of society.

probably this. obnoxious hairstyles and face tattoos make a thumbnail stand out from the rest.

Here in the Netherlands its similar, but less retarded.

I think it has to do with the fact that their audience is getting younger and younger, and since kids hardly listen to lyrics anyway, but just follow 'whats cool and what the rest of the kids are listening to', they figured to draw attention to the songs, the singers and rappers need to be outrageous, not the lyrics themselves.

Popular musicians for kids had to be pretty back in the day and have catchy tunes. Now we have butt ugly niggers that every 10 year old finds fantastic (pic related, Ronnie Flex).

All the songs are simple monotonous beats, brag & boast and drugs, mixed with depressed tracks of being lonely.

Old-school artists used to be pushed by huge music networks and TV broadcasting, otherwise you simply couldn't become famous.

Right now, we have internet and YouTube, and any fuckstain can gain an audience by being the most riduclous as possible. It's the YouTube flashy clickbaity nature that is turning artists into these retarded fucks.

Attached: Lizard.jpg (480x404, 57K)

NIGGAS IFFY UH

hes a cop informant

>kikes want this to be the future model of "mixed race" slaves
>making them "normal"
.... fucking kikes

Purple drank?

Abuse victim for last bit of shekel

youtube.com/watch?v=keBUTIupNlc

Dunno but lil toenail is my nigga

>I think it has to do with the fact that their audience is getting younger and younger
No, it's literally the kikes you fucking idiot
Can't you see who's trying to exterminate your race? wake the fuck up

Attached: 1529548225306.png (1024x634, 632K)

Why are Americans listening to this?
Here in Denmark you get ridiculed by such taste

6IX9INE is based though.

>Right now, we have internet and YouTube, and any fuckstain can gain an audience by being the most riduclous as possible

not really. they don't get any exposure unless they show up in your recommended videos. how else would you find these people?

google's role in shaping the culture of gen z cannot be understated. they don't watch much cable. they're on the internet where facebook, netflix, hulu, google, etc. run the show.

this turd wouldn't have become popular unless youtube wanted him to be popular, and what a fine example they set. but geriatric boomers at the fcc and in other positions of power wouldn't even know what the hell a recommender system is, nor would most whites since most of them are too busy with pop culture fandom to go to grad school.

Little to no music? You’re a literal snownigger with no actual reference to what’s poppin right now in these skreets.

Tekashi been poppin ever since gummo dropped in NYC and NJ.

.t someone who visits the states regularly

Aside from Gucci Gang I've never heard a single song of any of these rappers and I already know all of their music is shit.

Attached: 1509507916_182ac0518adbae01a7a038f78377d248[1].jpg (750x750, 46K)

i hate that fucking cunt

Grime these days isn’t better.

Wiley is the goat though.

Same here but the (((media))) is waaaay more degenerate over here.

Nobody actually listens to this garbage, they just build them up to make shitty role models for mutts and chicken wing eating felons.

It's also a push to push girls into dating and fucking degenerates and low IQ's because girls opinions are shaped by mainstream popularity way more.

"If only you knew how bad things really were"

Attached: 1517288979166.jpg (634x631, 45K)

It's a culture that has grown over time. If you would have put OP's retard into a recommendation 5-10 years ago, nobody would have thought he was cool. Mumble rap is still regarded by the majority to be the worst form of hiphop so far. If you look at the top40, these guys are often not there. Yeah a lot of kids listen to them, but they don't have the same popularity as lets say, the backstreetboys back in the days. So because we've been getting more retarded people over time, and this guy is the next step in the retardation chain, he will show up in the recommended video's. Remember that kids themselves are actively searching for stuff as well and spread what is cool offline as well, it's not all recommendation, even though ofcourse, 'what's trending' on youtube, and their recommendations, are definitely heavily biased and spread cancer as much as possible for more shekels.

fuk u u dumb babyboomer

IT'S NOT A PHASE MOM.

>It's just American culture
It is copied from japanese and some korean rappers. Tattoos and weird hairstyles are a rebellion against their systems.

There is a new line up of these fags every year.
>xxl freshman
Been going on for years it's just now getting attention.

I can't stand grime, especially the modern version of it. Funnily enough I used to make grime beats when I was a teenager and was fairly well known in the Manchester grime scene in the mid-late 2000's.

>only a handful of my stuff is still on the internet
>tfw hundreds of beats/songs lost forever due to old HDD's dying

Attached: 1528651963713.jpg (1037x1037, 125K)

For every successful rapper there are hundreds if not thousands who never made it. How many 30 something year old nobodies will there be with ridiculous face tattoos in 10-15 years?

>based etc
He is a pedophile, m8
jezebel.com/details-in-child-sex-complaint-against-rapper-6ix9ine-c-1821245294

youtube doesn't make many sheckles through advertising. they never have. people aren't seeking out this bullshit, it's put upon them in the same way the traditional media engineers social trends and creates demand.

sixnine's quite funny because he's beating the nigs at their own game seemingly for a joke while looking like a parody and beaming a childlike smile

he's the tenacious D of nig music

What? I grew up in a rural area and all the kids listen to nog music. And act like nogs

i mean, look at this shit. it's worse than daytime television.

Attached: trash.png (2282x584, 1.02M)

That 20 years old boomer with face tattoos

Attached: 1528881488925m.jpg (1024x898, 70K)

too bad this shit infected Italy too

>youtu.be/K9bf4PT-aEk

remember when mtv played music and there would be a one hit wonder 'band' that would pop up and then go away in the 90s, yea kinda like that but retarded kids these days dont have any style or taste so they think these moronic white dudes are edgy, what they dont realize is they're all just hipster derivatives watching some living fashion trend go on about god knows what with zero talent

oh sorry, forgot to say that this shit will make you furious

This is the thinking man's music and it's not even bad. You are just hating it because it's different. Listen to this and tell me how it's bad. It's not worth than grunge made by suicidal junkies in the 90s.

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

Well tbf it’s popular with young people everywhere and most people live in cities. And even in rural America the culture is pretty awful, gun rights being the exception. This country has a lot of potential but at the moment almost all of our culture is awful and needs to be destroyed.

he sounds like he's from a band like Blink 182

>where do these guys even come from?

Dude the streets of big cities are full of niggers and rapping is one of their most popular pastimes because making it big in music is one of the like three ways to get out of the ghetto. Look at Migos, they made their living selling crack and robbing other dealers until they got a record contract. It's what literally all their songs are about if you read the lyrics. Same thing with Chief Keef, Bobby Schmurda (in prison right now for being a crip), Cardi B (Bloods), Gucci Mayne. Shit even Jay-Z has a song where he says he used to sell crack, but discourages other niggers from doing it because it's a horrible fucking life.

If you want to see what life is like for the average hood nigga, watch a movie called Snow On Tha Bluff. It's supposed to make you feel bad for niggers caught in this cycle of drug dealing violence but it'll make anybody with half a brain realize that niggers are a lost cause.

grunge: inherently white, inherently decent
rap: inherently black, inherently violent

That spicnigger from your pic smells the worst

If one sees anything with a tattoo on its face in this neighborhood, it disappears with prejudice. Why firearms were created. A segment of society is trying to destroy the US, and those people need to be erased from the Earth

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

sup

Kodak Black and Kendrick Lamar are literally kikes
forward.com/fast-forward/374727/first-kendrick-lamar-now-kodak-black-another-rapper-goes-hebrew-israelite/
savethemusic.com/first-kendrick-lamar-now-kodak-black-another-rapper-goes-hebrew-israelite/
genius.com/a/inside-the-hebrew-israelite-movement-that-s-inspiring-kendrick-lamar-kodak-black

Attached: jewed.jpg (184x184, 12K)

these people aren't role models though. why do they promote the worst parts of black culture? why is this the objective they've impressed upon so many people. to "make it" and get signed by a record label or to a team. why is this the new american dream? to wait for someone more powerful to fix your problems and boost you into pop culture? it's an awful influence on blacks and whites.

As always somebody is testing his social engineering algorithms.

Attached: 1529478111818.jpg (1000x773, 587K)

Kanye killed gangsta rap. These are the gangstas they put up against him. When the biggest artist in a genre is making 'gospel rap with cussing', its a problem. Joyner Lucas's 'I'm not Racist' video was pooed on by his record label. They told him not to release it. Jews.

>become irrelevant and completely forgotten within weeks
I fucking wish mate but this place is filled with scummy underage faggets now and they LITERALLY like nigger rap; yeah, I know, kill me now.

You're a gigantic faggot.

its simply because the internet and the wider audience EVERYTHING reaches, not just music.

this music is really niche and the internet makes small cult followings of things seem bigger than they actually are, or the following is big but the internet exposes the following of people more.

so 90s artists for example, you could only find out about them from a hand full of sources and it was up to you to dig and discover more obscure or non mainstream artists.

the internet just makes it easy to be a hipster snowflake a lot easier than it used to be

Same, is there some farm where these guys are being harvested from? They dont have a very long shelf life and tend to expire pretty soon, Monsanto is going to have to tinker with the mother plant again soon to correct this.

The Jews are trying to reel in theyoung generation of mixed goblinos in my country. Just memetics that should be scrutinized.

Lil Uzi and Lil Yachty are unironically alright...in a "all music is Jewish tricks" kinda way.

>this

we're looking at videos with like 700 million views though

>The Jews are trying to reel in theyoung generation of mixed goblinos in my country.

they cast a wide net. nobody wanted to listen this trash before it was commercialized in the 80s.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZR2__EkjzuY

Subzero - Lil Uzi
youtu.be/YlvMGCvixMw

iSpy - Kyle w/ Lil Yachty
youtu.be/Bbcvjt_c6gM

1 post by this ID

(s)he looks like like Surinamean woman

XXXTentacion is actually sick though. His lyrics really speak to me:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0bbDFRYD_A
youtube.com/watch?v=kX3pIVC760E
youtube.com/watch?v=CD_tD26E7k0

Attached: X.jpg (960x768, 71K)

more and more people are cutting cable and using internet only for entertainment.

more and more services are out there for any aspiring 'artist' to try and make it big.

So you have millions of people actively looking for something to watch and you have companies that parade these cheap soundcloud rappers out there and it's the perfect storm.

Me too. Little fucking nigger bitch.

In other news, xxxtenacion's killer has finally been arrested. The oldest YouTube video is 41 minutes, perhaps I'm late though.

aren't most white muriks wiggers?

Attached: debiru_cringe.png (350x308, 117K)