imgur.com/a/QV8yI3f
>Libya/Derna Jun 18
imgur.com/a/mcDr2lC
>Iraq Jun 5
imgur.com/a/iiVW5fT
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs June 21
>Daraa; SAA continues heavy shelling and surface missiles on rebels in Busra Al-Harir as ground op set to begin soon
>SAA reportedly took control of Musaykah and al-Dallafa from rebels in Al-Lajat area
>Turkish FM reports that YPG will depart from Manbij by July 4
>Al-Sweida; SAA ops against ISIS continue, have captured over a dozen towns/hills this week, still have 1,000 sq km to clear
>DeZ/Homs; SAA advances against ISIS from the May’zlah area to Fidat bin Muwayna region, liberates 1,200 sq km
>Up to 7 FSA rebel factions in SW Syria declare forming joint operation room to combat SAA Daraa offensive
>Golan region; HTS launch surprise attack at W axis of Al-Ba’ath City, get reinforcements from Al-Hamidiyah, unable to advance against SAA
>Latakia; HTS and Jabal al-Islam launched raid on SAA positions on Al-Dorah and Rabiea fronts, at least 10 SAA killed
>Arabic RT correspondent reports Iran has deployed a carrier and destroyer towards Yemen to Gulf of Aden and Bab Al-Mandeb Strait
>Sara Netanyahu charged with aggravated fraud and breach of trust for misuse of state funds

Prev

Attached: 1529524489535-pol.jpg (1080x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlWxfFNtOMk
twitter.com/RojavaCudi/status/1009785858352926721
twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/1009480518776311810
twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009797749770981376
twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009798870430347264
twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009800238503268352
reuters.com/article/us-israel-netanyahu/israeli-pm-netanyahus-wife-charged-with-fraud-justice-ministry-says-idUSKBN1JH1FW
reuters.com/article/us-libya-security-oil-ports/east-libyan-forces-say-advance-to-retake-oil-ports-clashes-continue-idUSKBN1JH166
reuters.com/article/us-iraq-election/iraqs-top-court-upholds-election-recount-reverses-vote-cancellations-idUSKBN1JH0QT
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-crimea-insight/syrias-assad-gets-food-lifeline-from-crimea-idUSKBN1JH1F7
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-southwest/assad-presses-assault-in-southwest-civilians-flee-idUSKBN1JH0YE
tass.com/politics/1010422
tass.com/politics/1010419
tass.com/politics/1010431
tass.com/politics/1010392
twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009802276280635392
almasdarnews.com/article/merkel-urges-solution-to-irans-aggressive-tendencies-in-iran-syria/
csis.org/analysis/escalating-conflict-hezbollah-syria
youtube.com/watch?v=yiLLweqCDck&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=rP5qBvb7J5w
twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/1009788760190484480
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yep, that's ight, h*uthis BTFO again (not a surprise)
hudaydah city contested today with the yemeni ARMY (not a rag tag mercenary militia like the subhuman h*uthis) advancing after killing hundreds of drug addict kh*mmie subhumans (that's quite a lot).
your BS about muh cut supply route proved FAKE and FALSE (lying is bad) for the 10th time in 8 days
C O M P U L S I V E
L
I
A
R
S U B H U M A N S

your salty
S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

Mctears are TASTY (MMMmmh D E L I C I O U S)

i was right and you were wrong, again

also

daily reminder that if you support any of the following untermenschist degenerate garbage stacks then you're a r*ddit cuckoid and therefore a subhuman:
>kh*mmies' trannification promoting regime
>h*uthishits
>ASS*d's faggotry allowing, whoredom promoting (((c*mmie))) non state
>n*t*ny*h*
>bottox filled h*zboshaytan whores
>sissy s*ssy
>the international c*ckdom brigade and all its likes
also
>h*uthis losing as usual
>ASS*d getting c*cked
>cucksadists BTFO
>kh*mmies crying
kh*menei BTFO

Attached: 518502000.jpg (1087x1188, 169K)

First for Victory to Assad

Attached: CTqwGTIXIAAz4cV.jpg (638x500, 47K)

>civic nationalism
It makes sense in terms of quality genetic material or very close culture.
But k*rds...

At least, they do something, although I'm not a fan of professional sports or weightlifting

what does /sg/ think of based reis' new ad?
youtube.com/watch?v=LlWxfFNtOMk
he has always been pro-k*rd desu, in his old videos he was crying about turkish operations against muh based muslim brothers in the east
k*rds are just whiners and cry genocide whenever someone retaliates against their chimping out

Attached: reispepe.png (1000x1000, 135K)

he is anti-western in rhetoric, what he does actually is another matter
he is like trump, who is anti-globalist when doing speeches but kike cock sucker in practice

why does everyone here hate me?

Attached: p_206.jpg (1080x1048, 92K)

You are a loser. We don't like your kind here Nafriboi

Attached: 141341351551.jpg (216x234, 5K)

gee I wonder

Attached: 1527561989227.png (1209x1106, 160K)

Fiulash Fiulash (FSA Commander) assassinated in Afrin.

twitter.com/RojavaCudi/status/1009785858352926721

Because although I'd gladly complain I don't have a qt criolla gf to myself when I'm alone in a room,I usually wouldn't sperg it every day multiple times a day like you

Attached: ezgif.com-resize.gif (330x330, 3.52M)

Attached: kurdrape.png (2048x1568, 1.02M)

Attached: ewk2.jpg (500x750, 263K)

Hey OP. Thanks for baking.

Are those guys .....
Reminds me of this...

Attached: 51fO+P931yL.jpg (500x331, 48K)

Before opening that I was 99% certain it was going to be shit they're covered in.

/sg/ need your advice, been with a girl for a year, right now shopping with her because she's going on holiday, some.fo the clothes she's buying is real slutty, like short dresses that go barely below the buttox etc.

I'm Muslim and I wanted to marry her but do I want to when she could be wearing that and raising my children?

Don't mind skinny jeans, etc but there's a limit, what about you guys?

hmm...might i suggest you apply rule 39. Google is your friend

if she's going off on holiday in short skirts, she is going to fuck. and you not going with, huh?
>but do I want to when she could be wearing that and raising my children?
what makes you think they will be yours? all that fucking she's gonna do on holiday...?

Jesus /sg/ is boring at these hours.
Ill come back to /sg/ when no matches are happening.

/sg/ is boring because nothing is happening.

Attached: cngyvn2woaek1nk_0.jpg (640x360, 20K)

This is what happens when you bully the Croat who always called everyone a leftist cuck out of sg

Attached: p_203.jpg (546x471, 25K)

if you are unable to mold the girl the way you want then you should just remain a kissless handholdless virgin for life

Russia concerned about casualties of bombardments in Donbass, Putin tells Poroshenko

Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke by phone with his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko and expressed concern about growing civilian casualties after Ukrainian bombardments in Donbass, the Kremlin’s press service said on Thursday. Putin raised the issue of“worsening tensions in Donbass and growing civilian casualties as a result of more frequent bombardments by the Ukrainian military,”according to the statement. The leaders exchanged opinions on the implementation of Russia’s initiative for establishing a special UN mission for the protection of the OSCE monitors in Ukraine. The issue of exchanging persons held captive and visits by human rights commissioners from both countries to Russian citizens in custody in Ukraine and Ukrainian citizens in custody in Russia was touched upon, the Kremlin added. The work in the Normandy Four format on eastern Ukraine was also discussed, according to the Ukrainian side.

Trump Mideast team in Egypt for talks on Israeli-Palestinian ‘peace deal’ – reports

President Donald Trump’s Mideast team has arrived in Cairo on the latest stop of a regional tour to discuss a blueprint for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, AP said, citing Egyptian airport officials. Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner, and Mideast envoy Jason Greenblatt, are expected to meet with Egypt’s President Abdel Fatah el-Sisi and other Egyptian officials on Thursday, according to the report. On Tuesday, they reportedly met with Jordan’s King Abdullah II and Wednesday with Saudi Arabia’s crown prince, Mohammed bin Salman, acknowledging the talks only after the fact. The team was also expected to visit Qatar and Israel.

NATO chief says ‘no guarantee trans-Atlantic alliance will survive’

NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg has said bonds between Europe and North America have weakened, appealing for an international effort to shore up the trans-Atlantic military alliance.“It is not written in stone that the trans-Atlantic bond will survive forever,”Stoltenberg said ahead of July’s NATO summit. The NATO chief said, in a speech on Thursday in London, that the world faces“an unpredictable security environment due to terrorism, proliferating weapons of mass destruction, cyberattacks and an assertive Russia,”AP reports.“Maintaining the trans-Atlantic partnership is in our strategic interests,”Stoltenberg added.

Russia is skeptical about UN commission’s ‘remote methods’ in E. Ghouta report – Lavrov

The United Nations’ independent commission has used remote methods of work in its report on Eastern Ghouta, and Moscow is skeptical about that, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Thursday. The statement came following his talks with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres in Moscow. The commission did not travel to the site and used data in social networks, Lavrov said, adding that it allegedly interviewed 140 people.“We are skeptical about such remote methods,”he said. At a meeting with Guterres, Lavrov also discussed the situation around the Iran nuclear deal and progress on the Korean Peninsula. Syrian military took full control over Eastern Ghouta in April.

Kremlin expects Bolton to visit Russia – spokesman

The Kremlin expects US National Security Advisor John Bolton to visit Russia, presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters on Thursday.“As far as we know, such a visit is going to take place. This is all we can say for now,”TASS quoted Peskov as saying. Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Thursday that Moscow is open to contacts with the US on all issues, but it will not react to leaks concerning the possibility of a Russia-US summit.“I keep counting the leaks in Washington to the effect a summit is about to take place or a proposal for holding a summit is to follow soon. We do not react to leaks,”he said.“That we are always prepared for contacts is common knowledge.”The minister added that“if we have agreements on meetings at a high [level], let alone summit level, they will be announced in due course.”

Attached: Wherever I go I must also neocon.jpg (1057x793, 380K)

Kurdish YPG to begin leaving Syria’s Manbij region on July 4 – Ankara

Syrian Kurdish YPG fighters will begin leaving northern Syria’s Manbij region as of July 4, Turkish Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu said on Thursday. He told CNN Turk that the roadmap for a solution in Manbij, which was agreed upon by the United States and Turkey, is being implemented fully. Earlier this month, Ankara and Washington endorsed a tentative deal, by which the Kurdish YPG militia would withdraw from Manbij and Turkish and US forces would jointly maintain security and stability there. Syria’s Foreign Ministry on Tuesday condemned and “absolutely rejected” the incursion of Turkish and American forces in the vicinity of Manbij, saying the move is“in the context of continued Turkish and American aggression.”

Shut the fuck up maghrejew, the Sauds and Emiratis *STILL* haven't captured the airport yet despite all their claims

twitter.com/HoseinMortada/status/1009480518776311810

Beijing will continue to trade with Iran despite US sanctions

China will maintain relations with Iran despite the US' attempt to isolate the Islamic Republic by threatening Iranian business partners with sanctions, Gao Feng, a spokesman for the Chinese Commerce Ministry, told reporters during a regular briefing. He said Beijing opposes unilateral sanctions in general and that trade with Iran does not undermine China’s international obligations.

Remember him, when you look at the night sky.

Attached: 1.jpg (360x480, 33K)

F

remember

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 48K)

don't forget

Attached: 1522174837182-pol.jpg (480x597, 117K)

>says the obsessed burger

Attached: p_105.jpg (300x250, 14K)

Attached: airport taken_airport taken_airport taken_airport taken_airport taken_airport taken_airport taken_ai (1188x608, 193K)

could have used trannie obsession to replace one of the others

F

Attached: 1515512648974-pol.png (200x151, 34K)

Houthi video showed destruction of many coalition MRAPs and vehicles in Hodeida airport area.

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009797749770981376

Houthi ATGM strike hit MaxxPro MRAP.

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009798870430347264

4th destroyed MaxxPro

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009800238503268352

JUST

The Jews in America are probably jumping for joy at the thought of all the new Mrap orders that will flow in from the Sauds

>Fighting resumes near Libya's Ras Lanuf oil port after LNA advance

BENGHAZI, Libya (Reuters) - Fighting resumed on Thursday around Libya’s Ras Lanuf oil port after forces loyal to eastern commander Khalifa Haftar said they had taken full control of the area, a military source said.
Haftar’s Libyan National Army (LNA) has lost at least seven men in the fighting around Ras Lanuf and the neighboring terminal of Es Sider, according to military and medical officials.

Carthago delenda est.

>Israeli PM Netanyahu's wife charged with fraud, Justice Ministry says

The indictment charged that Netanyahu, along with a government employee, fraudulently obtained more than $100,000 for hundreds of meals supplied by restaurants, bypassing regulations prohibiting the practice if a cook is employed at the home.

She was charged with aggravated fraud and breach of trust, according to the indictment released by the Justice Ministry to the media.

The prime minister, who himself is embroiled in a series of corruption investigations, has called the allegations against his wife absurd and unfounded.
Sara Netanyahu, 59, has inspired a multitude of headlines in the past over what family spokesmen call an undeserved reputation for imperiousness.
It seemed unlikely the latest case could cause significant political damage to her husband, now in his fourth term as Israel’s leader and riding high in opinion polls despite the allegations against him.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-israel-netanyahu/israeli-pm-netanyahus-wife-charged-with-fraud-justice-ministry-says-idUSKBN1JH1FW

>East Libyan forces say advance to retake oil ports, clashes continue

BENGHAZI, Libya/VIENNA (Reuters) - East Libyan forces said on Thursday they had retaken the shuttered oil ports of Es Sider and Ras Lanuf, where the head of Libya’s National Oil Corporation (NOC) said he hoped operations would resume in a “couple of days”.

Air strikes and clashes were continuing in the early afternoon after rival forces counter-attacked near Ras Lanuf, military sources said.
Staff were evacuated from terminals in Libya’s eastern oil crescent and exports were suspended last Thursday when armed opponents of eastern-based military commander Khalifa Haftar stormed the ports and occupied them.
The closure has led to production losses of up to 450,000 barrels per day (bpd) and two oil storage tanks were destroyed or badly damaged by fires during the fighting.

For the past week, Haftar’s Libyan National Army (LNA) has pounded the area with air strikes as it mobilized to retake the ports, and it continued to target its rivals with air strikes on Thursday as they retreated.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-libya-security-oil-ports/east-libyan-forces-say-advance-to-retake-oil-ports-clashes-continue-idUSKBN1JH166

ALGIERS (Reuters) - Seven Islamist militants surrendered to Algerian authorities on Wednesday near the North African country’s border with Mali, the defense ministry said.
Security forces recovered arms including six Kalashnikov assault rifles, the ministry said in a statement.
Violence has declined in Algeria since the 1990s, when a conflict between the state and Islamist insurgents killed an estimated 200,000 people.
Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb and small bands of fighters allied to Islamic State are still active in some remote areas.

>Iraq's top court upholds election recount, reverses vote cancellations

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Iraq’s top court upheld on Thursday a law mandating a nationwide recount of votes in a May parliamentary election but ruled that the cancellation of overseas, displaced, and Peshmerga ballots was unconstitutional.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-iraq-election/iraqs-top-court-upholds-election-recount-reverses-vote-cancellations-idUSKBN1JH0QT

>Syria's Assad gets food lifeline from Crimea

LONDON/MOSCOW (Reuters) - Crimea has stepped up grain exports to Syria over the past year in an arrangement that gives the Black Sea peninsula an outlet for its surplus crops and ensures President Bashar al-Assad has a reliable source of wheat.Shipments started picking up in the middle of last year and at least 10 ships took a minimum of 170,000 tonnes of grain to Syria between July 2017 and May 2018, according to port and ship tracking data seen by Reuters and confirmed by shipping sources.
The recent rise in grain shipments from Crimea is helping to support Assad’s government, as a steady supply of wheat is critical to providing the heavily subsidized bread that many Syrians depend on.
Syria’s domestic wheat production has been hit by fighting in its main grain-producing regions, forcing Assad’s cash-strapped government to rely on imports.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-crimea-insight/syrias-assad-gets-food-lifeline-from-crimea-idUSKBN1JH1F7

are you posting from work?

Attached: 518502001.jpg (1078x1072, 163K)

>Assad presses assault in southwest, civilians flee

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Syrian government forces pounded rebel-held areas of the southwest with artillery on Thursday, in a steady escalation by President Bashar al-Assad who has vowed to win back the area bordering Jordan and the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said 12,500 civilians had fled the town of Busra al-Hariri and nearby areas of Deraa province in the last two days. Rebel officials gave conflicting assessments of the scale of displacement.
A major government offensive in the southwest risks further escalating the seven-year-old war. The United States has warned it would take “firm and appropriate measures” in response to government violations of a “de-escalation” deal it brokered with Russia last year to contain the conflict in the southwest.

>Continued in link

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-southwest/assad-presses-assault-in-southwest-civilians-flee-idUSKBN1JH0YE

Of course, getting paid to shill for kh*mmies.

what kind of work is it?

Attached: p_076.jpg (882x731, 113K)

All I'll divulge is management.

>Russia open to dialogue with US — Lavrov

MOSCOW, June 21. /TASS/. Russia is open to contacts with US on all issues, but it will not react to leaks concerning the possibility of a Russian-US summit, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said on Thursday.
"I keep counting the leaks in Washington to the effect a summit is about to take place or a proposal for holding a summit is to follow soon. We do not react to leaks," he said. "That we are always prepared for contacts is common knowledge."
"If we have agreements on meetings at a high, let alone summit level, they will be announced in due time, of course," Lavrov said.

More:
tass.com/politics/1010422

>Lavrov hopeful US decision to withdraw from UN Human Rights Council not final

MOSCOW, June 21. /TASS/. Moscow hopes that Washington’s decision to withdraw from the United Nations Human Rights Council is not final, Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said following talks with UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres.

"We hope that this decision is not final and the United States would reaffirm its commitment to the United Nations, particularly in an important area such as human rights," the Russian top diplomat stressed.
"As you know, the United States considers itself to be a champion in this field. But if it were so, Washington would have arguments that would allow it to continue working within the Human Rights Council, particularly with those who promotes initiatives and stances quite contrary to those of the US," Lavrov noted.
On June 19, US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told reporters that Washington was withdrawing from the Geneva-based United Nations Human Rights Council. In the past several months, Washington has many times criticized the council, particularly accusing it of having a biased attitude towards the United Nations and Israel. In 2017, Haley said that countries where human rights are violated on a regular basis could not be UN Human Rights Council members.

More:
tass.com/politics/1010419

F

Attached: 1528294118818.jpg (960x540, 606K)

>Putin, UN chief discuss US withdrawal from UN Human Rights Council — Kremlin

MOSCOW, June 21. /TASS/. Russian President Vladimir Putin and UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres discussed at a meeting on Wednesday the situation with the United States’ withdrawal from the UN Human Rights Council, Russian Presidential Spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters.

"[They] discussed mostly pressing international issues. The situation with the US' withdrawal from the Council and other topical issues were brought up," the Kremlin spokesman said. When asked whether the Ukraine-related issue of detainees was discussed, he answered in the negative.
On June 20, Putin held talks with Guterres, during which he called the UN a universal platform for resolving crises, adding that the organization’s Charter is the basis for modern international law.
On Wednesday, the US informed the UN Human Rights Council about its decision to quit it. Over the past few months, Washington has criticized the Council on numerous occasions accusing it, in particular, of bias against the US and Israel. US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley said in 2017 that the Human Rights Council should not include states where human rights violations are regular.

Stephane Dujarric, Spokesperson for the UN Secretary General, said in a statement on June 20 that Guterres "would have much preferred for the United States to remain in the Human Rights Council." Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova called Washington’s decision erroneous. "We hope that this decision is not final and the United States will reaffirm its commitment to the United Nations, particularly in an important area such as human rights," Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stressed.

More:
tass.com/politics/1010431

F

Attached: 1517577279171.jpg (1200x571, 120K)

Is that a Jacknife powerbomb?

Victory is ours

Attached: 3081860A-CC72-4AE3-A9C7-8303F3419750.jpg (900x564, 103K)

>Russia’s cooperation with UN to be in focus of Lavrov’s talks with UN Secretary General

MOSCOW, June 21. /TASS/. The situation in Syria and Russia’s cooperation with the United Nations will be in focus of talks between Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and visiting UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres on Thursday.
"The sides will discuss the current situation in international relations, including the multiversity crisis in global politics, the role of the United Nations Security Council in addressing the most acute international and regional problems, including Syria, as well as other issues of relations between Russia and the organization in the light of the 70th anniversary of the United Nations’ activities in Russia," the Russian foreign ministry said.
The UN Secretary General arrived in Moscow on Wednesday and already met with Russian President Vladimir Putin and Patriarch of Moscow and All Russia Kirill.
Guterres, a Portuguese by birth, attended a FIFA World Cup group stage match between the Portuguese and Moroccan teams at the Luzhniki stadium. His country’s team won 1-0.

Ahead of his visit to Russia, the UN Secretary General refrained from disclosing details of his would-be agenda in Moscow but said he was using an opportunity to visit Russia for discussions with the Russian leadership of the issues related to various spheres of UN operations. He especially singled out Russia’s role in the UN efforts, since this country is one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council.

More:
tass.com/politics/1010392

See

nice

Attached: houthis favourite target.jpg (1321x745, 122K)

>be ksa

Most pathetic army in existence

>Big explosion after Southern Resistance vehicle was hit by Houthi land-mine in Hodeida airport area.

twitter.com/YemeniObserv/status/1009802276280635392

Attached: SmartSelect_20180621-172819_Samsung Internet.jpg (1073x614, 119K)

Haven't been following Yemen for a while, why are the South Yemen movement fighting for the S*udis? Don't they know they're just going to get fucked over in the end?

Merkel urges solution to Iran’s ‘aggressive tendencies’ in Iran, Syria (video)

BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:00 P.M.) – German Chancellor Angela Merkel discussed the Iranian nuclear deal amidst a host of other issues facing the Middle East with King Abdullah II of Jordan, while at a press conference in Amman on Thursday.

“We on the European side say that we want to preserve the Iranian nuclear deal. Of course we have a lot in common when it comes to the issue of ballistic rocket programs, the presence in Syria, the war in Yemen, where aggressive tendencies of Iran must not only be discussed but where we urgently need solutions,” Merkel said.

almasdarnews.com/article/merkel-urges-solution-to-irans-aggressive-tendencies-in-iran-syria/

The Escalating Conflict with Hezbollah in Syria

csis.org/analysis/escalating-conflict-hezbollah-syria

#Syria the #SyrianArmy told @southfronteng that the #SAA deployed BM-30 #Smerch and BM-27 Uragan heavy rocket launchers along with several launchers of OTR-21 #Tochka missile in the southern governorate of #Daraa

Attached: DgOYEvEXkAEqf-g.jpg (2048x2048, 312K)

Attached: DgOYFarWkAAwIr7.jpg (720x354, 21K)

Attached: DgOYFmcXkAEdPt9.jpg (960x540, 90K)

>Hodeida airport
Holy shit, the saudis did not take it yet!

The #SAA & Allied Forces in the past 2 Days liberated 11 Hills/ Villages in Suwaida Countryside

Attached: DgOLh2gWkAEDL0i.jpg (782x1431, 151K)

The smerch looks sexy as fuck

Attached: smerch1.jpg (900x600, 129K)

S. #Syria: Rebels targeted today w/ artillery Regime sites & sources of fire in #Suweida prov. destroying equipment (1st pic from Radar Base) & killing several soldiers, some ID

Attached: DgOZNWnW4AAVm6C.jpg (960x539, 49K)

Attached: DgOZpYRXcAAIgv-.jpg (744x478, 64K)

Attached: smerch2.jpg (1000x665, 385K)

stop

Attached: russian-bm-30-rocket-test-fire_zps1ebf1e0b.jpg (624x468, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yiLLweqCDck&feature=youtu.be

i don't care about the pictures, but don't bump, SAGE

>Vehicle just gets blown up
>Move another vehicle right next to it
Why do Saudis do this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rP5qBvb7J5w
Their screams are music to my ears ;^)

Attached: smerch3.png (633x391, 165K)

>BM-30 #Smerch and BM-27 Uragan

Attached: 1435566251662.gif (800x792, 607K)

>expensive hardware with no infantry support and advance scouting

Why do Saudis do THAT?
Its like they are using tanks as scouts for infantry walking behind them.
I wouldn't be surprised if we get reports of some sandal wearing leaf eating orc just walking up to a Saudi tank and blowing it up with dynamite.

Putin hulio!

Attached: bQvAhm8O_400x400.jpg (256x256, 11K)

أمة عربية واحدة ذات رسالة خالدة

>Bibi's wife gets charged and it looks like he might as well
>suddenly Israel is talking about another full scale operation into Gaza and calls for the shooting of all kite fliers in Gaza regardless of age

Attached: 1425081608835.jpg (296x314, 25K)

الوحدة

>look ma i posted it agen

الحرية

Is it just me or are these new longer range ATGMs a game changer to some degree

@ArabianaINTEL 3 hours ago
MAP: #SAA guided missiles direct-hit militant movements on at least two supply-lines, targeting Busr Al-Harir, Malihat Al-‘Atshan & Al-Herak w/ heavy MRL systems. #Suweida #Daraa #Lajat #OpBasalt

Attached: DgN6KtMXUAAI6Xu.jpg (1024x954, 161K)

الإشتراكية

this is all fun and game until the cia send one of their telepath agent to assasinate him but things go wrong when the agent realise she's been duped into killing the democratically elected leader so a massive manhunt ensue culminating in choosing the form of the destroyer

F

>Kornet-EM ATGM has a range up to 10km
Wew lad

President Assad and the First Lady have met and congratulated Lydia Ibrahim who wrote her 9th grade exams 3 days after the martyrdom of her father and achieved a mark of 307.1 out of 310 in her exams
twitter.com/KevorkAlmassian/status/1009788760190484480

Attached: martyr daughet.jpg (1080x810, 46K)

is /sg/ now /shitposting general/ ?