Is it acceptable for children to undergo hormone replacement therapy

is it acceptable for children to undergo hormone replacement therapy

Attached: 809291579071bac9ccb748434b1333a15ff46e1acdffd46e6eb8d73cd9f1120f[1].jpg (640x449, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/07/when-a-child-says-shes-trans/561749/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus fucking christ no these are fucking pedophiles pushing this, they're children. they can decide what sex they want to be when they dont even know what sex is? some kid plays with a doll house once and that means they'll put him on estrogen?

if you even entertain the thought of this for one second you're a piece of shit and should be executed.

Would you rather shoot or hang this faggot?

no

No this shit needs to fucking stop, it needed to stop years ago.

Attached: 1529229966667.jpg (981x965, 67K)

No. It is never acceptable to abuse a child in this way.

Children are not emotionally or intellectually mature enough to make such a huge, life-changing decision. We don't let them drive, or be at home alone, or have sex, or drink, or do drugs, etc. Children must be allowed to grow up without any sexual interference.

I support hormone whatsit for kids because when they grow up they just kill themselves anyway, ending their stupid as shit family line.

but guys testosterone is like totally evil

Attached: c31f864e77d4b88cf968d6337bc41651bc968371a949597db7a3029c02f48165[1].png (500x216, 20K)

lol nobody is giving hormones to little kids, calm down m8

That persons perfect society that they have had years to come up with in their head that could be anything is just having a government powerful enough to force children to be certain genders. Yikes.

Kill yourself, defending this.
Are you a transsexual? You deserve to die too.

Do they not know that the male brain is effected by male horomones? When you take that away the male body and brain is useless.

if gender is a social construct, why do children have to identify as either?
why would anyone need HRT when everything that can be done or expressed as "gender specific" is just an artificial social construct?
any child can play with dolls and wear a dress, that doesn't mean they are female...it just means they enjoy feminine play and expression...putting that child on HRT if they were born with male sexual organs just enforces the artificial social construct of genders and reinforces the normalization of cis-sexuality

>if gender is a social construct, why do children have to identify as either?
>why would anyone need HRT when everything that can be done or expressed as "gender specific" is just an artificial social construct?
that's the hypocrisy. if it's a social thing then they shouldn't need to alter their anatomy surgically

Defending ? the scenario you're claiming literally isn't happening so it's a non issue.

wonder if the guys putting fluoride in will catch them in the act

Attached: c4f6cbb12c75775527989d1f9ca3fbf25416b85ab71efad890b08a8a93fe0a08[1].jpg (2068x361, 99K)

I guess it's more that people want to do this and are somewhat pushing for that agenda (Jazz Jennings, Lactatia, etc.) while people sit idly by, y'know? Being a bong, you should know quite a lot about that.

>state enforced homosexuality

>if it's a social thing then they shouldn't need to alter their anatomy surgically
transvestites are actually pretty based on this subject because they accept that they are men, larping as women for a sexual fetish
terfs are as well, but it's only because they hate men so much that they can see traps are mentally ill men

report to DHS as this is bioterrorism threat
have fun as a transwoman in sunny Guantanamo

Could legitimately do that, since Nick's (Aero's) dox is now available.

It's acceptable for nobody. Treating gender dysphoria with hormones is like treating depression with a shotgun, lol

so do it faggot

What's the likelihood that the DHS would act on it?

i wouldn't mind treating gender dysphoria with a shotgun tbqh

Interesting therapy approach, we should investigate this further!

Quite likely, actually. They once got a kid to jail for threatening to shoot up a kindergarden in an online game (obviously ironic, even).

reported for hate speech

Mfw I'm on 500mg/week of test, and have never felt better

Attached: yKDtoi2z_400x400.jpg (400x400, 23K)

hey drumpf! You can’t put a kid in a cage. You better be compassionate and cut his dick off instead

Or tie them up, give them a good set of cement boots, and fill the room with water, while people watch.

These traps are also lazy NEETs who are too lazy to get a job & think being a faggot means people will just throw gibs at them.

Attached: Aerofaggotrycompilation1.2.jpg (1340x8892, 1.83M)

Where on the DHSs website though? Also where is that guys dox?

Fuck, Alex Jones was right

8 c h net/cow/res/483160 htm

Hope these fuckers don't go after my family, for their sake at least

NO NEVER

This is a picture of him before he became a tranny.

Attached: cd692e82bd9739db5292a75b01471a0fb35cf446.png (1024x768, 1.13M)

if a retarded larping tranny could plan it out, civilization-hating kikes with actual power could do it.

Thanks. I'm guessing I use DHSs mailing address or online forms/email?

What kind of ester?? And I hope you’re taking some kind of Anti estrogen user, preferably a suicide inhibitor

>gf is only 2 weeks pregnant
>hatred for these satanic fucks is intensifying by the hour

Attached: 1524760985341.jpg (680x381, 45K)

Congrats man. Who is the father?

Anime makes you into a tranny.
Ever wonder why trannies love (((anime)))?

>being this ignorant
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-news/article-2043345/The-California-boy-11-undergoing-hormone-blocking-treatment.html

Skin alive, boil his poxed bloodline infront of him.

kek, hopefully I am

Bind hands and feet, hang upside down from highway over pass and let die of dehydration

I'm just so tired of hearing about this crap that affects less than 1% of the population.

If there's one thing I hate about the lgbt is that they don't help them selves. If you don't want to be forced to be straight 2hy would they force children to be gay it does not make any sense

i know that this is a low iq bait thread but the atlantic ran an interesting article on trans children this last week and it's not what you'd expect - author has gotten a lot of shit for it from the trans community theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/07/when-a-child-says-shes-trans/561749/

This is what becomes of shitposting anime faggots. Do that shit in moderation at least bros.

Attached: 1518000165605.gif (320x240, 1.79M)

Depends.
If a kid has a hormonal imbalance that will fuck them up later in life then they should be given HRT.
On the other hand, if a kid "feels" like they're a girl or a boy (opposite of their gender) then the parents need to slap the shit out of them.
I don't get why parents are not told about the consequences of long term hormonal therapy. Because, they're opening an entire can of worms that can't be reversed.

Attached: 1529539829445.jpg (600x600, 141K)

>I don't get why parents are not told
Because jews

I think they're told.
Just, most don't give a shit. I really want to see the lawsuits piling in within the next decade.

They were not forced to do that it was their decision. I don't agree with it what so ever though it should be made illegal way too young to make that kind of decision

Hell no its not acceptable

This is actually pretty serious. An attempt to knowingly contaminate public drinking water is a serious offense.
t. Water treatment plant operator

damn.
I remember when I was told about child molestation when I was like 10 and started to question every interaction I had with adults.

Children shouldn't have to deal with this kind of crap.
This makes me want to go full anprim with my future children tbqh.

You sound like you got a little ginny in you paisan.

how transsexuals were taken off the disorders list I don't understand, this person needs serious help, state mandated sex changes?

The guy also admits to blackmailing kids into performing his HRT fetish to send him pictures.

Attached: AeroBlackmail.png (488x161, 16K)

this will definitely help to make more people like trannies

my favorite bit is the constant use of the word girls

Attached: Capture.jpg (1069x233, 38K)

do they think women dont have any androgens in their body lmfao?

Throw it in a pit with a hungry bear

will Jow Forums ever learn not to take the bait?

Attached: P76.jpg (900x900, 196K)

They only care about getting other underage trannies pictures & NEETBUX.

Attached: 7c4bd292e2d4d8526a8157f11045a3fc0f2b555b61f6090309de67aec12bbcb0.jpg (270x292, 9K)

Goodness gracious.

Give me a cigarette and an MP40 and we'll sort these degenerates out toot sweet.

>the incorrect puberty
Why do these lunatics think interfering in the body's natural development is a simple thing that won't lead to a lifetime of medical complications?

Attached: 7c6.png (600x700, 202K)

kek

Attached: 1529071839614.jpg (480x477, 39K)

Mfw the FBi is in bed with these fags

Attached: 960.jpg (680x827, 82K)

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!

I mean obviously.

Enant ester and adex at 0.5mg/day