HITTERALLY LITLER!!!!!!

HITTERALLY LITLER!!!!!!
Fuck having borders and laws and shit

Attached: muh600000000000.png (641x789, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

houstonpress.com/news/texass-nazi-pow-camps-five-facts-of-an-odd-time-6591349
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what trump is doing is actually a violation of the law

based on the simple fact that these children are being processed like animals in a meat packing plant is enough of a reason to stop this bullshit and release those brave people seeking a better life

Attached: 1529420639417.gif (1000x1000, 208K)

Efficient use of space is racist.

edgin closer to a soviet coup by the left

I have my friend and college history prof freaking out and recommending holohoax books to read. This is actually good; accelerate to jackboots.

Attached: Invasion.jpg (588x876, 75K)

>Holocaust Literature
>Leftist fan fiction

Cool. How do I join the new SS? I really want to start splattering shitlib, nigger, and spic brains across the pavement.

Attached: AFDDB126-809A-4156-A736-EE4CC379C655.jpg (634x866, 92K)

SIEG HEIL

I laughed for like 2 minutes after seeing that picture

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: D6D2AF06-8703-4787-82D6-7F22D7CF0E36.jpg (1024x1014, 188K)

lol

Why not actually throw those kids into meat grinder? I mean come on muricans no body cares about that garbage anyway.

Do the kikes not realise they are devaluaing their own holocaust by making these retarded comparisons?
Fine by me but i find it incredibly dumb from them.

>What do we do now?
IDK, your side gave up the tools with which to overthrow the government.
That would require they have guns, Hans.

Pic related is a Japanese internment camp were Japanese Americans were interned by the FDR government in the 40s.

I'm sure you'll all remember how we genocided them? Oh that's right. We didn't murder them all. Putting people in tent cities isn't always a precursor to genocide. Also you can't genocide illegal immigrants because as a group they are composed of people of different races, ethnicities, religions and nations. I am starting to grow sick of all these Nazi comparisons. Basically when I see one it's a huge flag that says: "Hi, I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. Please ignore my opinion."

Top kek

Attached: 236307-92837166019c648a390d8ffdb44d05d9.jpg (1400x1119, 165K)

Efficiency in general is white and therefore racist.

Electronics are anti-semitic.

Attached: IMG_7079.jpg (602x351, 87K)

But muh holocaust. Who will gibs me moar shekels when the truth comes out?

Attached: Holofunnies15.jpg (750x750, 446K)

Oy Vey! Remember the 6MB!

>Oy Vey! Remember the 6MB!
LOL

Attached: IMG_7080.jpg (1067x1700, 207K)

>LOL
This is not even funny

Yes, but can you _prove that it isn't funny?

Attached: 1528996077243m.jpg (916x1024, 162K)

It's pretty damn funny, you're just a kike with no sense of humor.

I would be hesitant to believe your pic if it weren't for the fact that I saw CNN do similar shit.

Lets call the right wing death squads Taco Bell because we're frying some beans

Believe my I don't mind a dark joke, it is objectively unfunny

>I teach Holocaust Literature

And I teach Dungeon and Dragons

>what trump is doing is actually a violation of the law
Then who signed it into effect?

Attached: 1529477984193.jpg (1242x2208, 394K)

>Trump stops thousands of child sex traffickers
>Pizza Democrats mad

they separate children and interrogates them separately from their "caretakers" so that child could have chance to get help. Those who listen media does not care about truth, they just like to point fingers to someone just because it is popular thing to do. Thank to god people are awakening and (((they))) already lost. pol is just really bad place for (((their))) ego when goyms like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped childs veins. (((you))) lost already, density is rising and (((you))) have to face your creation in front of god.

Attached: child separationn.jpg (1355x802, 234K)

I heard 6 million kids died in Trumps camps.

There were actually German POW camps here in Texas. They got fat because all they did was eat meat and cheese from the local towns. Needless to say, many just ended up staying after the war.
>t.texan

Sauce: houstonpress.com/news/texass-nazi-pow-camps-five-facts-of-an-odd-time-6591349

can we start popularizing a few of these that use like hurricane relief camps and rock concerts and shit, then wait for them to saturate, then show them to be what they are?

Too bad the beans weren't in the womb, then you'd be cool with exterminating them.

Attached: gop voter.jpg (640x477, 73K)

>Jew telling you to believe him

Not even once. The joke was funny

I'm game.