End of the world

Is anyone (younger guys here) excited about the fact that we will have an "apocalypse" in our time?
I know everyone here likes to deny things but I do believe climate change is real.
I also believe that we have maybe 12-14 years mass migration will happen from many parts of the world to grow cooler, Fascism will rise, borders closed, and shit will finally hit the fan.
Not from zombies, economic collapse, or anything memey like that.
It will be from a lack of things to go around, water, oil, food, resources there will be civil wars, and chaos.
We will all pay for the over consumption the many preform.
And maybe we will see winners, and a brand new world to live in and prosper.
I think a new world will grow from a huge die off and shift of culture in our increasingly uninhabitable earth.
Maybe I'll die, maybe I won't, for some reason a brand new world excites me.
Are you ready to be one of the last generations to live?
I'm ready.

Attached: past.jpg (714x500, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I
youtu.be/VzLqBx5lN8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You have no idea how excited I am it’s probably one of the biggest things I look forward too these days.

Whats your plan user?

The only thing that makes me sad about this is the fact that population reduction like this won't stop every large animal in africa getting eaten and extinct first.

Honestly if I’m just prepared for a war and can defend myself and survive without modern technology even for just a little bit, I’d be way more likely to survive than the vast majority of Americans who are too used to modern comforts.

Guess i could say im generally excited about the future because there's no telling what timeline we may split off into. I dont know for sure, but i believe the world has become less predictable. But without risk comes no reward

I can't wait for the kikes to lose their shekels.
youtube.com/watch?v=E1xqSZy9_4I

It is sad mister German.
I lived amongst the wildlife in my youth, I grew up in a tiny farm town near the south parts of Tasmania.
What I noticed as life went on, slowly, less and less animals would be around, less bugs, less everything.
I walked out into the forest and creek near my old home two years ago around 5PM.
I heard nothing, I didn't see any bugs, or bird, I didn't see anything.
It was sad, I figure maybe they all died, maybe they moved lower down closer to Hobart.
I weep for the animals we have harmed and killed.
I enjoy creature comforts of modern technology, but I also know how to be self sufficient, how to farm, how to sew, etc.
If there was an emp right now, I could survive great, I have a store of food, and know how to ensure my wife and I make it.
That is true, I'm only in my mid twenties but life has changed so very much with each passing year, but it's all a bubble.
We aren't meant to live the way we do, I just hope all you anons manage to make it in the great passages we are going to pass through.
Excited for bartering to return?

Attached: past.jpg (780x439, 162K)

I would advise everyone that expects the system to collapse to go to the military. Learning to shoot guns, survive, and get into shape while getting paid sounds like a good deal.

Out of a massive crisis something great always rises. I agree with everything you said.

The human race is way overdue for another mass extermination event. This one will be much bigger than any that preceeded it, because there are far more people now.

Anyone who is looking forward to it, doesn't know what they are talking about. It will be absolutely horrible, but its natures way, so we have to accept it.

Real Rule Number 1-
NOTHING EVER HAPPENS.

We are responsible for the turn in events that hat will lead to this war. I am not sure how or why but it will be one of us that lights the match. Look for your opportunity and pray that god keeps us safe, and uses our actions to make this world better

Lord Krishna demands you fulfill your dharma and fight, either win glory in the hereafter or enjoy victory in the earthly realm.

Im really fucking ready
Michiganfag, so there are alot of subhumans to be cleansed around here (in Minecraft)
Trying to learn Russian for when the Eastern Euro countries eventually fight the rapefugee-filled west euros so i can fight for Europe
I dont want to die withering away in a dying world

I’ve noticed the same sorts of things when I go out in nature and go fishing and stuff now you can always see the human impact and destruction and it’s never pure nature anymore. It’s really sad.
I might go into the military if our countries military wasn’t owned by Israeli interests and so aggressive towards other countries. I think you’re better off just teaching yourself about firearms and survival skills or joining a militia or something like that.

You larpers don't know what war is. Stay humble

Literally nothing will happen in our boring lifetime

if you want an apocalypse go to Bristol.

and you being completely unarmed will be hearded into the camps where it will be exciting dying from starvation

If you don't fight he'll open one of his 80,000 mouths and shout until everybody dies from a heart attack.

>lives in the country least willing to defend itself in a war.
Speak for yourself man

Attached: C97CAC92-4E61-4086-875A-1E887748CDC2.png (1984x1736, 529K)

Tom DeLonge was right about everything. We are shooting past the golden age and entering the diamond epoch. Get ready. The future is bright!

youtu.be/VzLqBx5lN8Y

Attached: tom-delonge-still-crazy-bb9fc2ba-8b96-4d70-8ee7-5b9e039c3024.jpg (700x394, 44K)

I really learnt all the skills I need already, I'm just attempting to live comfortably, build more on my land, and prepare.
As always, people shouldn't be so fearful, be prepared, and you will be fine.
Best of luck, but at least in my case my humble town does not have issues with unkind people.
It is sad, maybe it will improve but I am fearful it won't.
You'd have to have your head in the sand to believe this, jewbro.
Happening spam is stupid yes, I'm not warning of a happening "RIGHT NOW' that is some fake nonsense.
I'm warning of the undeniable fact that lifestyles right now cannot be sustained, and the world will suffer some huge growing pains when it all comes crashing down.
I'm not looking forward to the death of many, I'm looking forward to humans rising from the ashes of our toxic lives.
Rural Australians are the opposite of unarmed, a lot of people legally own firearms.
And MANY people in rural areas never handed their guns in, most guys in their 40s around here still have rifles and shotguns stashed.
And no ASIO, I'm not one of them.
I don't think you can fault people for this, most wars are not in the interest of the countries citizens.
Now defending my country? Of course.

Attached: past.jpg (450x645, 70K)

All the animals nearby haave been assimilated by the Borg now, they're jews.

>18%
Well that only means more targets

Attached: 1433738449806.jpg (510x275, 26K)

There will be chaos and it will lead to WW3. Enjoy your nuclear holocaust.

Its happiding

Nothing will happen you dumb fagget, this place is for satire only, stop taking this place seriously.

One thing you have to understand is that the true nature of the Earth never reveals itself clearly. Ancient dirt and bones only provide a very fogged view into the workings of the Earth system and the few bits that can be seen are very strange. For example, past warm periods have this common feature of a strongly reduced equator-to-pole temperature gradient (meaning that the poles weren't much colder than the tropics), that is only replicated in climate models under unrealistically large atmospheric CO2 concentrations. This suggests that there is an hitherto unidentified or underappreciated process at work that can bring the climate into a different structural state under relatively minor changes in atmospheric chemistry.

What this means is that human influence has the potential to catapult the Earth into an age that would be at least as foreign to us as the last glacial maximum was before it.

Attached: eeco.jpg (471x402, 42K)

so ... there are people really thinking that society will colapse in their lifetime ? and are anticipating it ? that takes a special kind of moron

Climate change is real, the question is if it is 'Man-made' or simply a natural phenomenon

I am looking forward not to the collapse, but how we will be after it.

Im actually excited and looking forward to it.

Attached: Pepenukecomfy.gif (642x414, 3.35M)

No fuck off just when i started to have bit of fun in life end of world is near.
Yeah fuck off desu.

Attached: removekebab.jpg (720x617, 114K)

At least a decade to have fun, user!