"Obama also seperated children" FALSE

>On 19 June, a video purportedly showing former United States President Barack Obama agreeing with Trump’s immigration policies was posted by a conservative twitter's account. It was proven to be utterly false.

nice try shills, we caught on to your lame ass false flag quick and so did Trump too

>snopes.com/fact-check/obama-agree-trump-administration-immigration-policies/

Attached: th.jpg (143x172, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/frqeq
youtu.be/pfAWJ3dMhrk
washingtonpost.com/national/obama-administration-placed-children-with-human-traffickers-report-says/2016/01/28/39465050-c542-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3dc227b5eff7
businessinsider.com/migrant-children-forcibly-drugged-abused-in-us-government-detention-2018-6
roybal-allard.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=141111
web.archive.org/web/20100530155318/http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0908/090806washington.htm
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sdut-immigrant-family-detention-centers-face-uncertain-2015jun07-story.html
archive.is/frqeq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's false because I say it's false.
Whew, sorry I didn't know it was so easy to debunk troublesome info

>Snopes

you can't hide or remove record of the legislation that was clearly on the books and even discussed during his terms, dont try to deny it you'll only look like an ass later on. explain the expansions that obama oversaw then.

>www.snopes.com/fact-check/

Attached: Snopes.jpg (550x706, 90K)

>snopes

Attached: 1527707091979.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

How was it proven false?

>gives children to slave labor human traffickers
Seriously obama ? What an awful policy

WOMP WOMP!

Attached: 8A946164-1442-4282-8A8B-0AABA8845924.jpg (600x400, 109K)

Aside from slight concern about the media radicalizing another Hodgkinson I could not care less.

Attached: IMG_1491.jpg (1200x875, 148K)

I like how fact checking has lost absolutely all meaning.

because fact checkers say it is. No more questions retards. Checkmate Trumptards

this has been debunked

>fact checking

it never was about "fact checking", every retard in today's world can check facts with the mind blowing ability to use a keyboard and a mouse.

When a site or group calls themselves fact checkers, it's almost certainly propaganda on behalf of an ideology. Pre digested thoughts for bug men

>The viral video attempted to make it seem as if Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump were in lockstep with one another when it came to immigration issues such as the separation of families at the border
So they only look at an issue that was not mentioned in the video or the tweet once, and "debunk" it through showing that obama didn't mention it either, even though no laws on this changed since obama was president.
hmmmm

Attached: 1529503836071.png (627x516, 678K)

THE CRAZY OBESE CAT LADY HAS SPOKEN

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: snopes_wide-882a6c83a5b88cbed74d328a73a2365f67f7075b.jpg (1000x563, 108K)

uh, sweetie
archive.li/frqeq

Attached: 1523492116169.jpg (700x700, 148K)

Here is the video of obama explaining to a protestor, that it is the job of Congress, not the president, to fix our immigration laws.

youtu.be/pfAWJ3dMhrk

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-203659_YouTube.jpg (426x558, 81K)

Attached: 1529477984193.jpg (1242x2208, 394K)

These pics are very different from a few years ago when Mexicans were flipping everyone off in ads.

even if true it's literally too fucking late and it doesn't matter. how many people have already seen that video? dems got womped.

>Pre digested thoughts for bug men
But its so reliable! They always tell me exactly what my ideology says is true! You're all just right wing fact hating Fox news watching trumpsters! Putin owes Trump - Every libtard I see on social media.

Guys, the left is so insane now. The non idiotic ones left during the 2016 election but what are we to do with the millions of retards that are so brainwashed? Are these retards and psychopaths supposed to be allowed to walk freely in society once we finish fixing it?

Snopes says this is photoshop; the real sign says Drumpf

Source: Snopes

Obama's a satanist

Debunk that you disgusting kikes

Attached: 2J5pqSn.jpg (750x748, 79K)

Snopes says those are right wing extremists in costume, and here's what happens next..

washingtonpost.com/national/obama-administration-placed-children-with-human-traffickers-report-says/2016/01/28/39465050-c542-11e5-9693-933a4d31bcc8_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.3dc227b5eff7

BRAP

SNOPES

sage

>SHILL

>SHILL

>SHILL

>FUCK OBAMA
>NOW ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE CANT OR CAN BARELY AFFORD HEALTHCARE

>COMPLETELY FUCKED THE MIDDLE CLASS

>REFUSED TO BRING US OUT OF THE RECCESSION HIS ENTIRE FIRST TERM
>INSTEAD BLAMED THE ECONOMY ON BUSH

>TRUMP FIXES ECONOMY FIRST TERM

FUCK THE LYING DEMOCRATS
FUCK OBAMA

FUCK YOU

if youre a faggot and you know it
>THen USE SNOPES
>KYS

businessinsider.com/migrant-children-forcibly-drugged-abused-in-us-government-detention-2018-6

So can we do something about this?

It's fine to be biased but at least be aware of the credibility of your source.

no wonder he fucks whores on the side.

Attached: 1528287850749.png (943x671, 633K)

ONIGGER not only wanted open borders, but he actually encouraged MILLIONS of illegal aliens to hop on trains and invade the southern border of the United States. And days before the 2016 election he ENCOURAGED illegal aliens to VOTE for Hitlery because as he said "if you live in a community you are a CITIZEN."

That NIGGER needs to be LOCKED UP for high crimes and treason. It's all coming out because Trump won. Vive Le Trump!

Attached: 1518540658032.jpg (1024x653, 678K)

>OP is desperate for counterpoints but can't research
I'll spoon feed faggot
>Build up of issues limiting to one center for families
roybal-allard.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=141111
web.archive.org/web/20100530155318/http://www.ice.gov/pi/nr/0908/090806washington.htm
>Some 130 House Democrats and 33 senators have called on the government to halt family detention, while a federal judge in California has tentatively ruled that the policy violates parts of an 18-year-old court settlement that says immigrant children cannot be held in secure facilities.
>In April, Judge Dolly Gee tentatively ruled that family detention violates parts of a 1997 settlement in a case known as Flores V. Meese. The settlement stipulates migrant children must be released only to foster care, relatives or — if they must be held — in the least restrictive environment possible in facilities licensed to care for children.
I wouldn't say a POTUS directly affected it after the passage of Op Streamline changing getting caught crossing from civil to criminal. This gave the dwindling private prison sector aka GEO group and CCA a contract to house them, fun fact Soros has shares in Wackenhut/GEO group, apparently child abuse by staff at Hutto caused too much attention and they had to stop being a family detention center.

TLDR Corrections contractor got into detention of spics, caught diddling, cut down to one family center, dems pushed against family centers thus thus have to be held by qualified persons/institutions.

The liberal's next line will be,
>What about the abuse by staff in the past, this is inhumane still, grant them all amnesty

Missed the quoted link
sandiegouniontribune.com/news/immigration/sdut-immigrant-family-detention-centers-face-uncertain-2015jun07-story.html
What's interesting is ICE pulled the first link's reference from their sight and I had to find a archive for it in second link

Get rid of CCA's contract they've been doing other shit since the got the contract during Bush, and they lobby via ALEC and are a corporate bill mill. Your tax dollars at work

I will stay alive as long as i have to to make sure that every lie is corrected and every defender of this world class criminal is defeated

(((snopes)))

>he actually said this but he just didn't mean it so it's false

Seems like:
-Its always been policy to detain kids of patent who are being prosecuted.
-Obama found this to be bad optics & didn't press for prosecution of border jumpers that brought kids
- yay perverse incentives, number of kids being dragged along on dangerous border crossings explodes
-trump gets in, wants to seem tough on immigration, starts enforcing laws & is especially tough on families as a deterrant to the last point

So yes, Trump and Obama really did have different policies, but its not so simple as DRUMPH HATES CHILDREN.

I love posting that one on HuffPost facebook comments

Attached: project blue beans.png (1024x1004, 747K)

snopes did have this one
archive.is/frqeq

Attached: snopes.png (917x706, 73K)

Attached: syepse.png (508x475, 78K)

Oh shut up American hater. You are lame.

That poor fucking cat. It's probably dead now from overeating.......then again looking at her I'm really not surprised.

Obama separated kids, and some of them literally disappeared.
Delete this fake and gay thread.

Attached: dthis.png (485x532, 302K)